[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need figures of brown women Sexy brown women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: FIGURE-028891.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-028891.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
I need figures of brown women
Sexy brown women
>>
is this too brown
>>
>>6247947
No such thing as too brown
>>
File: gumonshoe1377690852.jpg (59KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
gumonshoe1377690852.jpg
59KB, 600x700px
>>
>>6247965
shinkis are so underwhelming by today's standards though.
>covered in screwholes
>metal pins for the joints
>soft plastic hands
>that hideous hip articulation assembly
The AGP Gundam girls are literally just better Shinkis.
>>
>>6247969
A lot of figures still use metal pins. All Robot Spirits use spring pins, even the metal ones
>>
>>6247971
Not giant, obnoxious ones though. The riveted look of Shinkis looks out of place on all of them. They're not robotic enough for them.
>>
>>6247977
Konami was hoping children would buy Shinkis, so they built them with rivets for extra durability.
>>
>>6248024
I don't think Konami was marketing these to kids.
>>
>>
File: AMAZON_ELITE_09.jpg (417KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
AMAZON_ELITE_09.jpg
417KB, 1024x600px
>>
File: 1477786722193.gif (726KB, 649x358px) Image search: [Google]
1477786722193.gif
726KB, 649x358px
>>6247947
>Kosmos gets figma butt, character doesnt even have one
>Telos gets nothing
>>
You need echidna in your life, bonus for sexy cast off clothing
>>
File: Busou-Shinki.png (412KB, 700x308px) Image search: [Google]
Busou-Shinki.png
412KB, 700x308px
>>6247969
You just don't get Shinkis dude. That's part of their charm. Also, they are tiny robot girls, hence the screws and such. They are not like other figures which are supposed to represent a human character from a game/anime etc. where screws wouldn't make sense. Shinkis are Shinkis. They look the same in figure form as they do in their anime and game.
>>
>>6249248
Let's not forget that the term 'screwholes' gets used by Shinkis for human phrases like "I'm working my screwholes off."
>>
>>6249248
>being not that great is part of their charm
>hands that barely work is part of their charm
>hips that sacrifice almost all outward movement to add one pose is part of their charm
I'm not talking about their aesthetics, I'm talking about their engineering.
>>
>>6249231
A very light tan/olive seems pushing it.
>>
>>6249254

Kirin hunter is the exact same
>>
>>6249278
Kirin Hunter is noticeably darker tho
>>
>>6249253
>being not that great is part of their charm
Well that's just like, your opinion man. I think a lot of the character designs are great.
>hands that barely work is part of their charm
What do you mean by this? Do you want them to jerk you off or something? I mean that would be great and all, but let's get real here, it's gonna be a while before we all have jerk off robot waifus.
>hips that sacrifice almost all outward movement to add one pose is part of their charm
Yeah I guess it's a bummer that you can't quite move their legs as much as some other figures. I still think their cuteness makes up for it though, but I'm a huge Shinkifag so I am biased. To each his own.
>>
>>6249306
>I think a lot of the character designs are great.
I hope you mean heads and armour, seeing as how literally every body is almost identical.
>What do you mean by this?
Don't be obtuse, even a Shinkifag has to admit those rubbery hands get warped out of position at the drop of a hat or just come off of the peg all together. There was no reason for the hands to not be a harder plastic.
>>
>>6249302
Not dark enough.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.