[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain this to me? This is a 1/6 Berserk figure,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1threezeroGUTS35.jpg (215KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1threezeroGUTS35.jpg
215KB, 1000x707px
Can somebody explain this to me?
This is a 1/6 Berserk figure, with so called seamless PVC parts, how does this shit work?
Is this like rubber molded over plastic joints?
>>
>>6247037
>rubber tearing in the promo pic
fucking beautiful.
>>
>>6247037
>Is this like rubber molded over plastic joints?

Yes, it's rubber on top of an articulated skeleton. It will tear/break eventually, how fast depends on how often you pose the figure and other factors such as the temperature/climate the figure is being stored in.

The RAH seems like a safer option if you plan to treat Guts as an action figure.
>>
>>6247145
RAH?
And thanks for the heads up anon, you just saved me $250.
>>
>>6247169
RAH = Real Action Hero.
>>
File: FIGURE-009767.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-009767.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>6247169
Real Action Heroes, it's a figure line by Medicom.

They use a more traditional joints system instead of rubber.
>>
>>6247145
>>6247041
Oh shit, how about this guy? I had him PO'd from HLJ, is three0 rubber that fragile?
>>
>>6247247
Forgot pic
>>
>>6247037

Why don't they just use the shit that like, ice cube and cupcake molds and even potholders and spatulas are made from? That stuff is soft and rubbery but indestructible.
>>
>>6247247
According to them it's flexible pvc
>>
>>6247429
Whatever it is, if it's anything like the other ThreeZero/3A seamless figs it'll be reasonably tough, but it's still a gamble. I've seen their ME3 Legion on display and marked down in a store because the seamless arms had tears in them from the skeleton underneath.
>>
>>6247041
So realistic "muh scars"
>>
>>6247188
I love mine. If you get it, make sure you wash the cape a few times. The black can dye the figure.

I wish that Red Mark inFlames figure got released, seems unlikely now.
>>
>>6247188
>>6247188
What's with the arm tumors? Added stability to the arms? I've only ever bought the jango from them, and the leg plates fall off every time I pose him which is annoying.
Is the guts better quality?
>>
>>6247249
Skull knight has rubber arms and shit? He looks more like his arms are a plastic like the RAH.
>>
[email protected]

I have a RAH guts for 200 plus shipping if anyone wants em
>>
>>6248299
Those are covers for the screwholes.
>>
Is there anything that can be done to repair the torn rubber, even if it doesn't look perfect?
>>
>>6248310

Nah, pvc over plastic joints

I just got mine. (mine came with a broken spike on his shoulderpad, so i have to get a replacement).
>>
>>6254709
Where did you order from? I PO'ed on BBTS, they were cheaper than HLJ.
>>
>>6254709
post some pics please. If you haven't returned it yet.
>>
>>6255312

Straight from Threezero. It was the exclusive version with the special sword.
>>
>>6255559
Shit I didn't even know about that. I'm going to have to make one for mine.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.