[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can't wait CANNOT WAIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3323.jpg (503KB, 1787x1059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3323.jpg
503KB, 1787x1059px
can't wait CANNOT WAIT
>>
WELL YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO CAUSE IT'S NOT COMING OUT FOR A WHILE
>>
>>6246885
for my lunch to get colder
dadadada i want to eat it now

i dont wanna wait
dadada the new Toyota
i want a car that's got a lot of gas
>>
>>6246885
WOW
LOOK AT THOSE DROIDS
>>
>>6246885
Spider-Man looks like shit. Those droids tho.

Says R2 will have an LED light
>>
>>6246898
these aren´t the droid we´re looking for
>>
Wow, it actually looks worse than the revoltech.

Congratulations, Bandai.
>>
>>6246885
>spoog shooters instead of web
>>
>>6246998

Great for poses together with female toys.
>>
>>6246998
>shoots artificial webs but not ones that he produces
>he's still a spider because AH REFLEX DOUBLE STRENGTH AGILITY
I miss when they made a Spider-man that was literally more Spider than the original Spider-man
>>
>>6246885
welp
I was waiting for this but it seems disappointing, I'm getting the revoltech
>>
>>6246885
Holy shit that's awful. I hope that's just a prototype and they're gona fix it, otherwise I may just end up going with the Mafex.
>>
>>6246885
Them droids though.
>>
>>6246885
>anons expecting movie spiderman to not look like shit
ha
>>
Wait does that say R2 is supposed to only be 2400 yen?
>>
>>6247148
32400 after taxes w/ c3po
>>
File: 1454036992857.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1454036992857.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>6246885
>culturally enriched spider-man
>>
>>6246885
>post pic about spidey
>some people are more interested in the droids
Why.jpg
>>
>>6247219
Because Spidey looks like ass.
>>
>>6247148
Yes, though I could swear I saw one which was much higher in price. Unless the higher cost one is the one with the light up feature.
>>
> didn't paint the webbing

Ahahahaha Mafex wins again
>>
>>6250751
I want to agree but given Mafex's track record with QC and promo pics vs final product, I'll reserve my judgement until both have been released and reviewed.
>>
>>6247219
Because its fair to say that most people expected Figuarts to not under-deliver with this release. This is just a promo..so on the side of optimism, they might retract the "inaccurate" suit texture as well as paint the damn suit lines.
>>
File: SHF-Deadshot-image-1.jpg (117KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
SHF-Deadshot-image-1.jpg
117KB, 640x853px
>>6246885
I can't wait for the Mafex Knightmare Batman, But the damn thing gets delayed every time it's near the release date.

That's it been like 5 months delayed. I believe the newest delay date is now the end of August/September 2017...

But, that will be pushed back even further. Fuck you Mafex.

I'm tired of all these delays, on top of inevitable shitty QC problems.

With all these delays, Knightmare Batman better be the greatest figure they've ever produced or I might just switch to SHF for the rest of my DC/Squad needs.

Fuck you Mafex.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.