[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have a checklist for these figures? I lost my notepad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Anyone have a checklist for these figures? I lost my notepad file for it. Also blindbox finds thread.
>>
File: IMG_4622.jpg (2MB, 3456x2592px)
IMG_4622.jpg
2MB, 3456x2592px
>>6245884
I really love these little guys. I got the Stone Block that has cubbies to hold them and honestly running out of room.

I'm also a bit rustled that the "Mystery Box" chest series has golden animals but no glorious Golden Pig.
>>
File: 0311172320.jpg (68KB, 652x847px) Image search: [Google]
0311172320.jpg
68KB, 652x847px
>>6245910
woah, I never even saw the chest series (I wish I was more updated with this, but blizzard cute but deadly has stolen my attention [pic related]). Tangent: when MCpatcher was a thing I had alternate textures for all of my mobs in the form of golden mobs and this tickles my jimmies quite nicely. We will get the golden pig some day brother.
>>
>>6245910
>>6245937
forgot to mention, I saw the checklist that came with it. I don't believe I saw any other external exclusive figures on the list however.
>>
Have you guys heard of Lil Outrageous Littles?
They won best toy of the year at the recent Australian Toy fair.
They're like the ultimate blind box because it has 7 days that you have to unwrap and each level has a different surprise in it. But the toys themselves are ugly (that super deformed look that is kinda cute kinda ugly).

They were about $14 AUD before the toy fair, but now everywhere has jacked up their prices to $20 which is pretty insane for a blind box toy.
>>
>>6247631
Sorry typo, "7 days" = "7 layers"
>>
>>6245884
I love them but they are so ridiculously expensive here. 5 dolars for single unmovable figure?
>>
>>6247631
Very well thought toy. I hope for robot version for boys though.
>>
File: Minecraft.jpg (391KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
Minecraft.jpg
391KB, 896x504px
>>6245884
>>6245910
>>6247738
Here's my collection. I don't know anything about minecraft. I've shoplifting them for the past few months because they are kinda cute. I found them loose around the toy section. If I didn't take them someone else would. What was I supposed to do, turn turn them in?

They must not be rare ones if the original shoplifter was willing to tear open the box and rip open the black baggie and then just leave the toy behind. I wonder how many I'll eventually collect before they throw me in jail.

>"What are you in for, Anon?"
>"Stealing minecraft toys."
>"Oh, you like minecraft?"
>"Nope"
>"I'm gonna rape you now"
>"Awwww, man."
>>
>>6248668
What's up I'm a cop
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.