[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAK Fang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Fang.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fang.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
I've never owned a PAK before, but I've heard the horror stories. However, I really like Fang and I don't think there are any other figures of her, so is this one decent?
>>
>>6245353
just look at her bicep
are you sure thats fang and not some mexican hooker?
>>
>>6245353
>PAK
>decent

just buy it. if you end up not liking it then take it as learning a valuable lesson to not buy PAK figures anymore.
>>
>>6245353
PAK is really hit or miss. I REALLY dont recommend older PAKs because they're pretty shitty in the joints and rather overpriced. Sadly all the FF 13 line look like crap to me but if you really want her then go get her.
The new PAKs are actually decent but still way overpriced
>>
>>6245353
Basically what>>6246098 said. Buying and/or pre-ordering a PAK is always a big gamble due to their uncertainty with quality. That said yours is already released so just check online photos and reviews of the figure.
>>
I've gotten 4 PAKs

three of them were shit, all 4 were from the more recent releases
>>
OP here, thanks everyone. The in-hand pics I've seen look good enough, so I'm going to get her.
>>
>>6245353
She is cheap as fuck so might as well
>>
File: BayonettaReview22-550x.jpg (127KB, 550x759px) Image search: [Google]
BayonettaReview22-550x.jpg
127KB, 550x759px
How is Bayonetta PAK? I always thought her gunshoes would support her weight in poses, and her general PAK scale looked acceptable to me for the character, but $queenix wanted like 100$ for her
>>
>>6246678
Make sure to post pics when she arrives!
>>
>>6246968

The Bayonetta one is fun to pose and is very flexible but resale is very expensive on it
>>
File: IMG_00000159.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00000159.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>6246968
>>
>>6245353
You'll regret it.
>>
>>6247094
>that dick

wew
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.