[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kubrick thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hey /toy/. What are your thoughts on Kubrick? I've been thinking about buying these guys for a while now, as a big fan of Daft Punk I've really been wanting to. As this is my first time buying Kubricks, would you say these two are worth >$110? I really love the designs of them and want something cool to put on my book shelf or next to my record player. It also comes with a Daft Punk remixes CD.

Also, post your own Kubrick figures. Thanks.
>>
>>6223413
>would you say these two are worth >$110?
FUCK no.
>in b4 "poorfag"
Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.
>>
>>6223437
Even if it was limited at 3000?
>>
>>6223467
Don't be a chump and fall for "limited" shit
Unless it's really something special it's still not going to be worth squat, especially a poor mans playmobil
>>
>>6223467
There are toys you'll have way more fun with for that price
>>
Kubrick is cool and hugely popular overseas, /toy/ is really not the place to discuss it though as most people here get triggered by "designer toys" and other sorts of low-articulation vinyl art toys. I'm assuming by the price these are the larger size ones? I'd say it's worth it if you are a big Daft Punk fan.
>>
>110

You're better off saving up for the Figuarts at that price.
>>
>>6229518
They are the smaller ones, but also come with a CD.
>>
>>6223413
Why don't you just get the sh figuarts daft Punk figures? They're way more faithful to the source and you'd prolly have a lot more fun messing with them rather than these overpriced Lego men
>>
File: daft2.jpg (207KB, 418x608px) Image search: [Google]
daft2.jpg
207KB, 418x608px
>>6232788
>Why don't you just get the sh figuarts daft Punk figures?
This, or the RAH
>>
these are pretty old and it's probably the best late comer tax you can get unfortunately
i wanted them badly back then i would still love them now but dang expensive
i've seen them for much higher
the sh figarts ones are good or there is other medicom ones for ridiculous prices
i love kubricks they are expensive look fun
some people hate them but chances are they only like a shitty hasbro toy or something
>>
>>6233885
I'll have you know "a shitty Hasbro toy" has a fuck ton more articulation than these 10 cent lego rip offs.
>>
>>6233889
Articulation =/= Good toy.
>>
>>6233889
exactly my point
like what you like, some ones opinion is different than yours no need to rage.
i like a mixture of everything including my 10 cent lego ripoffs and some of my shitty hasbros.
i don't know why this board is so full of hate when we are a collecting mighty faggot of toy homos
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.