[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revol Mini Cyborg Ninja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Found this guy at work and have been fiddling around with him between jobs.

Really like it, very posable and expressive for something so small.Wish I got one for myself when it came out, its so bloody expensive now.
>>
>>
>>6208802
did you really steal that off some dudes desk? fuck you
>>
>>6208809
Eh? When did I say I stole it?

It was left behind with a bunch of other toys by a former coworker. We've put most of them around the office.
>>
>>6208823
What kind of a terrible person to his toys is your coworker
>>
>>6208828

The fuck is your problem man?
>>
>>6208834
What is your co-workers problem that he just leaves his toys when he leaves the office
>>
>>6208849
Forget the coworker, fucking shitty people thst don't return their belongings. Put the things in a box and send them to him.
>>
>>6208849
>>6208876

He left them with us at the office cause he was going to be too busy with his new job to do anything with them. They could have easily ended up in the trash but nobody wanted that.
>>
>>6208886
He didn't even think to just put them all in a box or something with the rest of his stuff? This guy must have a lot of money to just abandon all this stuff.
>>
>>6208886
Did you at least ask him if he still wanted them? Being too busy to play with them and giving them away are two different things.
>>
>>6208876
>>6208886
>>6208802
>>6208803

ay ay, lets not get into a shit fling here.
op, man, if this guy shelled out the dolaarinos for all this, hes atleast a casual collector and more than likely wants his stuff back. the morally right thing to do is to get in touch with the man at his new workplace. if he doesn't respond in 2 months of trying once every week, THEN you leave the jurisdiction of bro law and can just do what ever with all of it.
>>
>>6209012
He told us he didnt want them anymore, he was even considering throwing them out at one point. I hate seeing that happen to toys so I told em well display them around the office instead.

I honestly don't get why you're being so hostile about this.
>>
File: Guts.jpg (48KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
48KB, 600x386px
>>6209404
one man's trash is another man's tresure, am I right? replace him with a cheap revol mini kinnikuman if you feel guilty lol
>>
>>6209650
Why would I feel guilty about it?!

I was feeling like shit, so just wanted to talk about this toy for a bit and then everyone starts accusing me of being a thief. What the hell happen to this board in the time I was away.
>>
>>6210301
Times have changed, Grandpa.
>>
>>6210301
Well, the revol minis are pretty fun. I only have the venom snake. I should steal me a ninja too or at lest get solid. I wonder why they didn't continue the series. I really thought we could get more characters.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.