[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looks like diamond is doing some kingdom hearts figures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: kingdom.jpg (115KB, 775x277px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom.jpg
115KB, 775x277px
looks like diamond is doing some kingdom hearts figures
>>
>>6205747
And what makes this random poster in some random thread trustworthy? Square has shown no inclination to give others the license
>>
>>6205779
>funko pops
>blindbags

I've seen tons of licensed kh products lately, so it's not out of the realm of possibility
>>
>>6205779
because he works for diamond
>>
>>6205779
>>6205747
it appears to be a rumor that has gotten a lot of traction from Toy Fair. Diamond Select had a closed press booth where no photography was allowed at all. Led to a ton of speculation and it was all over the various kingdomhearts communities. Someone eventually revealed that they don't listen to the rules and had taken a photo.

Apparantly they are to be sold for $24 and supposedly sets of two characters per package. They were compared very often to the old Tomy figures.

Square Enix's extremely over priced articulated figures will remain 'safe' even with these. The fact so much KH related merchandise is beginning to make appearances must mean KH3 or something big related to the franchise is coming very soon. Especially with the western produced stuff, it means Square wants to be able to pull in as much merchandise sales from the casuals in America as they can, so something must be coming that casuals will be pulled into KH again.
>>
>>6205790
yeah but Funko has some kind of crazy ability to pull off any license deal.
>>6205796
that is information that is good to have in the first place, otherwise it seemed like a completely random poster. >>6205797 this however, shoulda been OP.
>>
>>6205802
my fault for assuming, you're right
>>
>>6205747
>Diamond
Take any release date that they publish and add at least 6 months.
>>
>>6205797
I'll probably get the Mickey for the Star Seeker
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.