[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a tissue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 28

File: ooze it.png (547KB, 566x576px) Image search: [Google]
ooze it.png
547KB, 566x576px
Does anyone have a tissue?
>>
I think I remember those..
>>
>>6205881
i want one what is it?
>>
>>6205973
Image search mate, use it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38H4pof8J-U
>>
>>6206448
He looks legit creepy in that beginning bit where he's supposed to be a ghost.
>>
>>6206448
Goddamn it, I finished the video and now I want something like this. Just because it's so weird. I wonder how difficult it would be to custom cast my own. The slime itself should be easy enough to emulate, since it can basically just be recreated with elmer's glue and liquid clothing starch.
>>
>>6206463
What about the canals inside, are you going to drill through it?
Btw, I think I like the Alien Queen version way more.
>>
>>6206483
Well, I've been studying the mold making processes for vinyl figures that are rotocast, and what I would have to do is sculpt a clay prototype, and make deep holes in the areas that I want to ooze out, then when I make the mold and rotocast the head, I would just trim the excess vinyl that are created by those parts of the mold. The hardest part is I don't know how I'd do a screw on cap, and I don't know what material would be best for casting the body if I were even going to attempt it. But I think the idea of designing "Knock offs" of this would be a pretty fun project if I could learn enough about sculpting and mold making to actually produce one.
>>
>>6205973
>>6206463
Ooze-It is mysterious since such little is know about it's origin but I've read online some Japanese company bought the rights and make their own Ooze-It like stuff.
If you google Ooze it youll find a lot of tributes and similar stuff to it
>>
File: ooze it.png (186KB, 331x456px) Image search: [Google]
ooze it.png
186KB, 331x456px
ooze it or lose it chumps!
>>
File: 1.jpg (141KB, 587x373px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
141KB, 587x373px
I'm going to enhance this thread by making it essentially slime general.

Alien Queen Hive Toyset
>>
File: 2.jpg (32KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
32KB, 400x272px
Masters of the Universe Evil Slime Pit.

This one had a warning not to use the frocked / flocked (?) figures cause it ruined it.
>>
File: 3.jpg (73KB, 739x390px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
73KB, 739x390px
Slime Monster Game.

It's a board game where you play on a boardgame to make it like 40 spaces to an armory where you can equip yourself with a mine that can tip the monster over.

Weirdly enough it oozes slime the entire time and you use the long ribbons of ooze to trip other players cause each turn you move your guy and the monster by using a spinner.
>>
File: 4.jpg (41KB, 355x303px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
41KB, 355x303px
Jabba Glob (TM)

It came with little frog things you mixed in with the goo but every example I've ever seen of it, no one has been able to get a frog to come out.

This was Episode 1, probably the best Jabba up until like really modern figures cause the Episode 1 figure had him facing forward so you couldn't have him sitting in his throne room the way he does in the movie.
>>
>>6207830
Had this as a kid

>>6207825
Had this in high school

Fuck do I love that shit.
>>
File: 5.jpg (125KB, 440x539px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
125KB, 440x539px
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flushomatic.

Probably the most infamous ooze toy due to the toilet setup. I had this as a kid and I remember the ooze was nowhere near as nice Mattel's and would be really sticky and it didn't come clean like Mattel's.
>>
File: 6.jpg (2MB, 2112x2816px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
2MB, 2112x2816px
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mukman.

I had this one too, I was a big Turtles fan, it didn't come with anywhere near as much slime as the Flushomatic but you poured it into his backpack and it'd trickle out of his mouth. But I can't say it enough, this shit was awful compared to the Mattel stuff. At least that's how I remember it.
>>
File: madscientist003.jpg (301KB, 1045x1600px) Image search: [Google]
madscientist003.jpg
301KB, 1045x1600px
Slightly related. Basically a 3d puzzle + ooze.
I wanted one when I was a kid, but there was a storm around it in my country where it was deemd to incite violence.
>>
File: 7.jpg (60KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
60KB, 400x297px
Captain Planet Toxic Sludge Dump.

I never had this or any of the other Captain Planet toys but I always wanted the Eco 1 or whatever it was called, the yellow jet they used.
>>
File: 8.jpg (28KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
28KB, 300x226px
Monster Face.

I knew a kid who had this growing up and this pic doesn't do it justice how gruesome it was. I guess it was an OK toy but all it did was drip goop and it's eyes moved and a couple other things.
>>
File: 9.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>6207864

Honestly wtf were they thinking with this exactly?
>>
File: 10.jpg (27KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
27KB, 400x283px
Masters of the Universe Mutant Slime Pit

For some reason I somehow managed to never own much MotU but my neighbor had it all so I remember this play set fondly. MotU played with ooze toys a lot and their ooze was the best, it would literally peel right off the toy without any messing with it.
>>
File: 11.jpg (28KB, 383x272px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
28KB, 383x272px
Ghosbusters Gooper Ghosts.

There's two of these. My cousin had a ton of Ghostbusters but neither of these. I remember this line having some pretty crazy transformations going on. I do like the fact that both of these toys had different color ooze.
>>
File: 12.jpg (240KB, 1024x817px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
240KB, 1024x817px
The first one was called The Squisher and this one was called Banshee Bomber.
>>
File: 14.jpg (35KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
35KB, 300x400px
Marvel Superheroes Venom with Oozing Skin

Not a bit fan of super hero stuff myself but this one came with a little spider injector that you plugged into his back and squeeze a plunger and it'd seep out of the figure. My biggest exposure to Spider Man was Maximum Carnage on Genesis.
>>
File: 13.jpg (211KB, 1024x633px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
211KB, 1024x633px
Attack Pak Slime-inator.

I didn't have this one in particular or many Attack Pak toys but I remember being turned onto them around Chrismas time when McDonalds had little miniature ones for the Happy Meals. This one went from a car to a flying buggy with a capture claw on the bottom of it. And of course if he couldn't pick something up he'd shit ooze all over them. I really feel like the ooze gimmick in this one was the weakest, you literally opened a back compartment and drizzled it out. I honestly think they drew this up in CAD and was like 'there's all this empty space back here' and then one of their ideas guys went 'slime's real big right now.'
>>
>>6207847
>Raph chained up bdsm style
>Leo tied down and forced to be used as the Foot Clan's toilet

Man, the 80s were some crazy times.
>>
>>6207847
>Fifty Shades Darker
>>
File: 15.jpg (35KB, 360x342px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
35KB, 360x342px
Ninja Turtles Retro-mutagen Gel.

While not specifically a toy set, I remember that this one in particular is the one I bought the most as a kid. I had toys that used ooze and these in particular came with little glow in the dark turtle. One set had little half-mutated turtles and others were just small, normal turtles.
>>
>>6207835
Those kids look possessed by demons.
>>
I never liked these kind of toys, even as a kid, because I had always been a neat freak and something of a germaphobe.

So I sure as shit didn't want sticky hands
>>
>>6207921
The ones I would get had different packaging, but always came with GITD "normal" turtles wearing ninja masks. Is that the same with these?
>>
File: 16.jpg (56KB, 275x400px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
56KB, 275x400px
Mad Scientist Dissect an Alien.

This shit is crazy. I've never seen this before today but I watched the advertisement and I suppose you inject the ooze in and then pull the whole thing apart. It's really crazy looking and reminds me of those alien dissections from Independence Day.
>>
>>6207932

It's possible. I grew up in Quebec so we had a lot of American shit mixed in with our normal French shit.

Turtles were the bomb.
>>
>>6207928
The only reason I didn't like these toys is because as a child my family always had carpet floors. So there were all these rules and limitations on anything that might damage the carpet that amounted to "you can play with it out in the yard"

This basically meant I got one use out of it because the slime would get bits of soil and dirt in it and wouldn't be appealing to collect up and reuse again later.
>>
>>6207936
I just noticed the purple one is called "foot ooze" which sounds quite unpleasant.
>>
File: 17.jpg (100KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
100KB, 500x427px
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Oozey.

This one I wanted but never managed to bump into as a kid. It was a small cannon toy that shot trash cans of slime. Kind of strange how close to the actual gun Uzi it flew. That shit would never fly these days.
>>
File: 19.jpg (58KB, 444x365px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
58KB, 444x365px
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Retrocatapult.

More Turtles! Never had this one or even knew about it. Looks like another slime throwing trash can toy, I really like the design though, it looks like a fucking AA gun.
>>
File: 20.jpg (64KB, 432x295px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
64KB, 432x295px
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Turtle Blimp.

This isn't an ooze toy but it deserves an honorable mention because it was the coolest Turtle merchandise they ever made and probably ever will make.

As for ooze toys, those are the only ones I know of or can find easily from my childhood. I'm sure there's others I just didn't grow up with though.
>>
>>6207830
One of the better He-Man toys I had growing up. That and Dissect an Alien, which I think came with slime as well.
>>
>>6207945
>photo of shredder with a "So Long Turtles!" message as the trap is sprung

Shredder, you cheeky bastard.
>>
>>6206448
>7 minutes to squeeze slime from a toy
Why are youtubers the worst
>>
>>6207918
>>6207847
>>6207919
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that
>>
>>6206463
Body would be rotocast vinyl. Head could be any number of harder plastics including harder PVC. So, this thing could be made by a Glyos-tier company on a relatively quite low (but not quite hobbyist level) budget. Surprised that whole nostalgiafag scene around Glyos hasn't taken their shot at this 2bh
>>
>>6207928
I had a gf who hated cum because 'you know that ooze that comes from toys? it feels like that.'
>>
File: 3988280504_647a8a3d13_b.jpg (184KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
3988280504_647a8a3d13_b.jpg
184KB, 1024x576px
>>6208677
>>
File: annoyed-sam-the-eagle.jpg (67KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed-sam-the-eagle.jpg
67KB, 500x354px
>>6208647
in fairness he is doing a history bit with it. Depressingly 7 minutes is a short video. Check out Transformers reviews for true autism
>5 minutes on just introduction
>10 minutes on just the box
>10 more on the inner box and instruction sheet
>>
>>6207861
i remember haveing this toy the slime was more like a slush
>>
File: 1436431443407.jpg (158KB, 537x667px) Image search: [Google]
1436431443407.jpg
158KB, 537x667px
>>6207861
>pro environment message
>create a sludge dump
I'm aware how the show's very existence is a huge hypocrisy but this just seems to lack so much self awareness it's funny.
>>
>>6208735
that's why I really like TokuVN Media Team(or LeDinhBao as they used to go by), they seperate their reviews into one just for showing off the toy and what it can do, and one to talk about it, so you can just ignore the latter(especially since they're in Vietnam so it'd probably be in Vietnamese)
>>
File: monster2.jpg (20KB, 300x178px) Image search: [Google]
monster2.jpg
20KB, 300x178px
>>6204915

I had this. basically you assembled an alien skeleton, but the slime on it like skin, then you dipped it in the "Acid" to melt its flesh off.

it was pretty cool.
>>
>>6207918
That's actually Mike chained up, he's got an M on his belt
>>
>>6207843
i had that!! so awesome, the little toady things you fed him... damn, so cool.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.