[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT DEAD YET BITCHES DIA CLOOOONE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

NOT DEAD YET BITCHES

DIA CLOOOONE
>>
>>6196495
>>
>>6196497
>>
>>6196500
>>
MUH DICK
>>
also more small guys
>>
>>6196511
>>
>>6196517
>>
>>6196511
>>6196528
>>6196517

Perfect for army building!
>$40-50 a piece, probably more
okay i guess not
>>
Shit like this really makes me want to see them tackling the Diaclone car designs. Not even have them look like Transformers or anything, just the same kind of style the reboot had so far.
>>
>>6196800
But that's all the diaclone cars were, essentially transformers we knew from g1 but in colors exclusive to the line.

Our best hope is stuff like what you posted ie ones that never got completed or actually made into a transformer.

I just wish the line itself was cheaper, I got a damaged diabattles v2 for a quarter of the rrp and after some repaint it was amazing.

Problem is for the price and the lack of...well attachment (you'd be pretty old to be reaching hard for diaclone over the simple "oh its where tf's came from!" mentality) says this line should of been short lived.

How they're still going no idea, would be wise if all their goods were online exclusives though to not waste sales
>>
>>6196495
Can Brave go back to Takara so we aren't drop feed on the SoC line. Bandai can keep doing the GaoGaiGar stuff, but I need my J-Decker, Might Gaine, and Goldran already.
>>
File: wheeljack g1 .jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
wheeljack g1 .jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>6196800
>>6201773
I want Diaclone cars stripped from their more humanoid Transformers aesthetics. The most notable case of that is Ironhide/Ratchet, who could be reimagined as a headless battlemech. Another cool update would be a Wheeljack/Lancia with ape-like proportions like the original toy; like a starship troopers Powered Armor.

I'd also love a Powered Convoy update.Maybe not as a full-on inserting combination where the core robot is shoved into the trailer. Maybe more like one where the core robot gets armored parts from the trailer separating, and other elements (Powered buggy and the little chestplate/head jet) adding onto it as well.
>>
>>6203706

Takara had their shot with the MP Brave line and did nothing with it.

>>6201773

See

>>6203716

That is the kind of stuff I'd love to see alongside the already posted radically different style. Same as how the rest of Diaclone Reboot has gone.
>>
>>6203880
>Takara had their shot with the MP Brave line and did nothing with it

The time was a little off. People in the Asian market who grew up on Brave, like myself, are now at the age where we can afford higher end toys.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.