[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General - Head On Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 85

Old one >>6194128

We got a lot of cool shit to post about so let's continue.
>>
File: IMG_2238.jpg (27KB, 418x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2238.jpg
27KB, 418x352px
>>6196331
Please tell me Windblade won't also be the protagonist of the next two Machinima series either.
>>
>>6196350

Now I hope she IS.
>>
>>6196350
HI I'M WINDBLADE
>>
>>6196331

>Headmaster Windblade

But no Headmaster Arcee. Poor Arcee.
They make a pink Blurr retool > still no Arcee. Tsk.
>>
>>6196384
YOU'LL BUY YOUR NAUTICA AND LEARN TO LOVE HER!
>>
>>6196380
HI I'M DAISY.
>>
>>6196386
Nautica is locked behind a box set. That is a hard thing to love.
>>
From TFW, from a member who is supposedly a retailer
>Hasbro is blocking preorders at BBTS
For what purpose? Don't they want money?
>>
I'm done with Transformers. At this point, the ONLY transformer I would buy is Scorponok. And he would have to be a G1 homage. He doesn't have to be huge, hell, I'd take a Voyager or Leader sized one
>>
>>6196392
No one caaares.
>>
>>6196386
Can't wait for lewd photos and Sakamoto art

Naughty-ca.
>>
>>6196392
Taken a look at any of the third party options?

or the giant one that isn't a full transformer, but can fudge a mode out of?
>>
>>6196409
Gonna be waiting for awhile, uw and legends is locked up after god bomber, takara is full force on the movie parade.
>>
>>6196428
>locked up
Well then, steal the key.
>>
On another note, do we know how Trypticon compares to Fort Max?
>>
>>6196353

But anon, the only reason i'm saying that is so that she doesn't forever get negatively associated with sub-par media.

Transformers is shockingly lacking in diversity and needs more strong and independent female role models. It does a great disservice to one of the few original and interesting characters introduced into the mythos in the last 20 years to be dragged down by poorly executed cartoon.
>>
>>6196476
Already better by the fact he's not a shit-tier Metroplex retool. Or do you mean size-wise?
>>
>>6196331
COULD OF TOLD US IN THE OLD THREAD A NEW ONE WAS MADE
>>
>>6196487

...It was implied. I wouldn't say Fort Max was shit-tier, he was disappointment-tier though.
>>
>>6196491
Nah he's fun for someone who doesn't own plex, plenty of 5mm ports to plug random weapons in and you can make good use of the legs flaps on the hasbro version. Plus we got a cerebros out of it.
>>
>>6196392
You don't speak for all of us.
>>
>>6196490
learn to check the post count you dunce
>>
File: FT20-003-681x1024.jpg (120KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FT20-003-681x1024.jpg
120KB, 681x1024px
Would Omega Supreme be a titan class if HasTak did one? I know in the canon this is scaled roughly correctly but Trypticon and the actual titans have to be shrunk for obvious reasons.

Is Omega Supreme even popular enough to get a mainline toy?
>>
File: Disappointment.jpg (15KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.jpg
15KB, 218x232px
>>6196483
>tfw no strong and independent female Apeface role model
>>
>>6196505
Yes he's a titan, in the titan votes he was one of the picks. He will be the last titan out, next is scorponok
>>
>>6196502
>reading things
>watching tv
>playing games
>glancing back from time to time on my laptop
>only find out about the new thread because I ventured out to check other generals

Sometimes this general goes mute, other times its buzzing
>>
>>6196505
I'd like an eventual Omega Supreme to be pretty much the exact same height as CW Devastator so they can duke it out properly.
>>
>>6196505
Titan class are more scaled to meet the "toy" lines while yours works better for mp figures which have set parameters.

We'll get him eventually, frankly he needs to be locked in at devastator size or a LITTLE shorter.

It helps my head cannon when him and superion teamed up together for a fight
>>
>>6196507
It's great that Walky's wife finally got a job after having twins.
>>
>>6196518
>>6196519

I'd be if 3P just kept everything fuckhuge at the 18-20 inch range. Terminus is 24" at the head which is ridiculous. I really want an MP quality Skorponok and Trypticon but I don't think MP will touch that stuff.
>>
>>6196533
Official mp's would cost more because licensing and "we own this market".

You never know, during the vote that got star saber an mp ...if I recall correctly metroplex or fort max was within the top 5, I think?
>>
>>6196545
No, plex wasn't on because it was autobot commanders poll, max was last because that's a fucking fever dream.
>>
Should I snap up one of the shelfwarming Warrior Windblades in my local Entertainer and touch her up or should I wait for the new TR Windblade?
>>
File: ft.png (1MB, 1417x897px) Image search: [Google]
ft.png
1MB, 1417x897px
>>6196545

>"we own this market".

Laughing my ass off to be honest with you family.
>>
>>6196554
Buy 12 Windblades and repaint 11 of them so you have a bunch of 3-blade cells.
>>
>>6196409
>>
>>6196550
Thank you for the clarification, ikr max would kill everyone of their hopes and dreams.

>>6196554
Only if its got a price reduction

>>6196558
Think about it, who else is...actually authorized to make transformers other than hastak?

Not everyone is aware of 3p's, I'm in australia and I have a fraction of a chance I can walk into a shop and see an official mp, a 3p has not yet happened and while I know retails online that carry I would never see them to be aware.

That and their advertised via word of mouth from what I seen, is this correct to assume?

FYI I don't have any disrespect for mp's, gonna snap up that mp-like scourge when I get the chance
>>
File: p20170219-235529.jpg (120KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
p20170219-235529.jpg
120KB, 800x640px
>>
>>6196331
So would you say she gives good.... head.
>>
File: 1455481132620.jpg (166KB, 1082x609px) Image search: [Google]
1455481132620.jpg
166KB, 1082x609px
>>6196577
kek, another masterpiece

(Were you the one who made this?)
>>
>>6196579
s'okay
>>
File: 86d7779dly1fc7ouvi2z3j216y0rs7c9.jpg (199KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
86d7779dly1fc7ouvi2z3j216y0rs7c9.jpg
199KB, 1024x662px
>>6196572

3P figs are shilled primarily to chink audiences because fuck copyright. They are just as big as MP's from what I understand, though they generally only compete with MP level figures as the comparatively tiny 3P companies can't mass produce the cheap mainline stuff like HasTak.

I like it actually. It makes Takara actually have to keep their shit good or 3P's will outperform them.
>>
>>6196582
Nah.
Did the first powerpuff convoy and run dlc.
>>
File: Roy-Poochy-Simpsons-Portable.jpg (57KB, 755x497px) Image search: [Google]
Roy-Poochy-Simpsons-Portable.jpg
57KB, 755x497px
>>6196350
>One, Windblade needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Windblade's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Windblade"?
>>
File: Delia huh.png (21KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Delia huh.png
21KB, 100x100px
>>6196597
>>Windblade needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine
>mfw that actually would make her more interesting
Note: Windblade died on the way back to her planet
>>
>>
>>6196587
>3P figs are shilled primarily to chink audiences because fuck copyright
This I knew, since they do make them.
>They are just as big as MP's from what I understand
Well aware of this, its not only appreciated but something that allows them to flex creativity
>they generally only compete with MP level figures as the comparatively tiny 3P companies can't mass produce the cheap mainline stuff like HasTak
Also aware, but would people want to pay out the nose for a cheap kids toy based on a character they know but...isn't them?

Frankly stuff like make toys strike manus are the only other option they have outside of known appearances IMO

>I like it actually. It makes Takara actually have to keep their shit good or 3P's will outperform them
With sacrifices.

>mp inferno
>looks like the toon
>has neat carry gimmick
>even neater ladder gimmick
>truck mode looks bland
>meanwhile 3p's actually add more detail to truck
>and more useful articulation to their ladders

>mp megatron
>looks like the toon from the front
>homages scenes from the movie
>clean gun mode
>cast in grey over glorious silver
>the back of the figure is utterly fucked
>aesthetic chosen doesn't match mp-10 which can be an eye sore for those who want matching figures

>mp iron hide
>looks like the toon
>amazing van mode
>HEAPS of accessories
>triggers fandom with side skirts
>meanwhile 3p's found a way around this
>even super sizing it (thanks weijang)

Competition has only brought forward contenders to the figures, not so much from an engineering standpoint
>>
>>
>>6196617
THICC Walther
>>
File: toy accurate megatron.jpg (108KB, 960x557px) Image search: [Google]
toy accurate megatron.jpg
108KB, 960x557px
>>6196617
I want to pull that trigger!
>>
>>6196617
Those panels will never be lined up perfectly after the first time he's transformed.

He'll be like MP Ironhide/Ratchet only even worse
>>
>>6196629
Well people do want him for the bot afterall
>>
>>6196629
>He'll be like MP Ironhide/Ratchet only even worse
I'll admit that those are some of the more finicky MPs, but if you can't get those panels to line up, you're a failure.
>>
>>6196604
>Note: Windblade died on the way back to her planet
She would have, if not for that rotten Chromia.
>>
File: test.jpg (53KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
53KB, 960x539px
>they're rebooting movie mp's

Should I cancel my movie the best leader optimus for the eventual mp optimus?
>>
>>6196505
>Is Omega Supreme even popular enough to get a mainline toy?
Definately.
I honestly think Omega Supreme would have sold way better as an Overlord pretool than Sky Shadow.
>>
>>6196642
she's in prison now.

Windblade died of lonliness
>>
>>6196646
I like this concept, kinda diminishes the base mode a bit and the fact he was able to take on combiners but I'd buy
>>
File: 1487513439-gr2.jpg (233KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487513439-gr2.jpg
233KB, 900x1200px
Let's not forget this tubby, adorable, yellow bastard ships at the end of the month. I skipped Inferno so I'm really looking forward to him.

>>6196645
I just did.
>>
>>6196648
Did she face justice for killing random cybertronians in her plot to make Windblade go home? I haven't been following the comics since the DJD got magic'd to death.
>>
>>6196657
Pretty much, it was to cover up for something windblade did and kept her free.
>>
File: hot rod last knight.jpg (51KB, 632x522px) Image search: [Google]
hot rod last knight.jpg
51KB, 632x522px
Really makes u think?
>>
File: help us2.jpg (61KB, 409x640px) Image search: [Google]
help us2.jpg
61KB, 409x640px
>>6196656
>yellow

I thought he was orange!?
>>
>>6196666
>Chromia commits crime
>gets away with it
>Windblade commits crime
>Chromia takes the heat for it and goes to jail
How long before Windblade takes the rap for something she didn't do, just to keep someone else out of prison? This chain could just keep going.
>>
File: 1455781885460.jpg (26KB, 150x171px) Image search: [Google]
1455781885460.jpg
26KB, 150x171px
>>6196667
Hot who?

Never heard of him
>>
>>6196667

Probably just later wave stuff.

We didn't see Onslaught, or the VW van and motorcycle Decepticons, or "Cogman".

The Deluxe Barricade we've seen IN HAND AND IN PACKAGE PICTURES OF wasn't even there.
>>
>>6196645
>Japanese release reboots the line marking the new Bee as MPM-01
>Western release marks it as MPM-03, keeping in count the old Bumblebee and Starscream releases
>>
File: galvatron wonders.jpg (91KB, 736x567px) Image search: [Google]
galvatron wonders.jpg
91KB, 736x567px
So with the leaked movie mp's coming, since they've obviously taken up "slots" for other mp's *cough*picrelated*cough* I guess we should expect them soon.

But what versions of the remaining shall we expect, last knight mp movie optimus, revenge of the fallen...who?

I do want a good movie prime but there are some designs I wish not to invest in
>>
>>6196698
Did the west even get those older releases?
>>
>>6196656
>forgot to pre-order
>all the weeb sites have stopped preorders

fuck

I hope he's still in stock after all the preorders are fulfilled, I don't want to bend over for the western market markup
>>
>>6196702
I'm hoping they're doing MPs of the first movie versions..
>>
>>6196707
If worse comes to worse stalk mandarake or check ebay.

No one has bootlegged inferno yet so you should be somewhat safe
>>
>>6196197
Giga's already included, Mega's the one that missing (which is funny since Overlord borrowed more from Mega than Giga.

I don't get why Hasbro didn't include 2. It can't be that expensive to include another TM.
>>
>>6196713
same...but what could they do on the optimus the leader can't do other than fix the back kibble?

Even the new movie bee has the backpack daggers
>>
>>6196717
Inferno has been in stock no problem, but most people agree that Grapple makes way better use of the mold and a lot of people are skipping Inferno for Grapple (I didn't).

I hope they don't underestimate the demand for Grapple.
>>
>>6196720
Molding on a large scale might of worried them and thought it wasn't efficient enough.

Takara has less to worry about in that regard seeing how the molded tr wheelie's chest window on a separate sprue to the wheels in which hasbro kept them together
>>
>>6196727
Grapple actually adds detail, not a better just of the mold, just BETTER.

I only bought inferno to see what the fuss was about and I am impressed
>>
>>6196682
Most likely the 4th wave,there is still a unknown deluxe in wave 3.
I hope for a voyager Dragonstorm,I don't care that much for Onslaught because he has Long Haul's body.
There is still that planet robot toy,I think we didn't see them because spoilers!
Too bad that we won't get Kre-o sets,shame.But we get Trolls! :\
Those Tiny Turbo Changers look really cute and they are 2$,I like that we'll get other movie characters because of the anniversary,Blackout looks cute,like Shockwave,Starscream and Lockdown!
Huh,the one-step Megatron doesn't look that bad.
Too bad in my country the one steps will be like 15$ and the deluxes like 25$,voyage 35$ and leader,ugh.I will wait for clearence,good that at least Metro has better prices.
So I might get:
Voyager Meg
Voyager Prime (my brother will buy it for me as gift for my birthday)
Deluxe Bee-new mold not AoE crap
Deluxe Steelbane
Deluxe Barricade
Voyager Dragonstorm?
Legion Mohawk and Rumbe??? If they are real.
Deluxe Cogman
Deluxe Hot Rod
For the other I will probably get one steps.
Also,I like that Armor Up Grimlockand the dino mode looks better than voyager.
I'll wait to see the other characters in the next months.
>>
>>6196390
I say it's a conspiracy.

The two ways to get product from Hasbro are to be a direct client or a client of a distributor who is in turn a direct client. Hasbro has been either withholding solicitations or enforcing a "street" date on them. Unfortunately, it's unclear to me which is happening as I have 2 indirect (distributor) accounts and am outside looking in on smaller direct accounts like BBTS. The end result, though, is toys hitting stores before retailers can order them, extremely short if not missing preorder windows, and orders that go unfilled after many delays.

My working theory is that the very large retailers like WalMart are trying to scorch the earth. They can't get their act together with distribution and are losing business to online shops. They use their leverage as Hasbro's largest client(s) and threaten to cut off orders unless they receive favorable treatment. Hasbro, being the bitch that it is, capitulates.

This is pretty likely if you look over time at trends. One, the much bemoaned shift of kids form toys to video games is shrinking their traditional audience. Two, Hasbro's slow acceptance of the adult collector community as a significant revenue stream. In that context, shops like BBTS are a serious threat. Before retail consolidation destroyed nearly all competition and left WalMart seated on the throne, they would've exploded nationally like KB and TRU did in the 1970s/1980s.
>>
I heard that we have blind bags,how they look like? Also legions???
>>
>>6196729
It didn't need to be large scale, most of the jet portion of the toy was redone, they could have included a second TM in those parts.

But hey, I'll take a TM vehicle with Mega, I just want him without having to wait a year for takara to include an extra head.

Though, with the reveal of the chest in Toy Fair, I have a pretty good Idea of what they might do.
>>
>>6196746
They sorta look like SD plastic figures like we've had before, but do actually transform it appears.
>>
>>6196739
Probably has to do with how toys were delivered in the past few years. BBTS would release their stock before anyone else, so it fucked over stores who had to wait months to get their orders in at the correct time.
>>
>>6196739
Remember - WalMart doesn't so much as sell toys as use them as a loss leader to lure people into stores. So they really aren't concerned about meeting demand or turning a profit. What they are concerned about is that people are doing more and more shopping on Amazon. Because if you have a list of stuff to buy and it all falls into "don't have it" or "shit quality" you aren't even going to haul your ass to WalMart to "accidentally" buy whatever high margin stuff they have scattered all over. The _need_ something to lure people there and toys are an easy target.
>>
File: IMG_2339.jpg (477KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2339.jpg
477KB, 750x1000px
>>6196667
really makes you stink, elin
>>
File: 20170216_201933_resized.jpg (1MB, 3096x1741px) Image search: [Google]
20170216_201933_resized.jpg
1MB, 3096x1741px
>>6196732
Inferno is nuts, I like the mold so much I'm getting Artfire too
>>
>>6196722

Better articulation, paint, less shit gimmicks.
>>
>>6196765
It's not like Amazon is good competition for toys, their restocking is fucking terrible. Stuff will be available everywhere else before Amazon gets stock. Hell, last year the Combaticons didn't start showing up until March/April.
>>
File: Thunderwing.jpg (42KB, 403x429px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderwing.jpg
42KB, 403x429px
>Face of the Pretender shell
>Titan Master colored after inner bot
Fucking awesome. I really hope there will be more Pretender characters done like this.
>>
>>6196670

She was already tortured by a sadistic alien queen.
>>
>>6196794
Bit of a shame they didn't go all the way, and make brand new TM for this. The only new parts for Thunderwing are the faceplate, and the TM torso, the rest is from Fangry. Same for Rodimus, except his borrows from (oddly enough) Ptero.
>>
>>6196765
Because think about this. Let's say video games and toys have an equal desirability component for the purposes of foot traffic. You can attack GameStop, with 7K stores and 20K employees and a national presence. Or you can attack online toy stores where the biggest is a guy with 1 warehouse in Minnesota and many of the others are 1-man shops. It's low hanging fruit to throw a monkey wrench into the latter market. Remember, it's not about selling toys; it's about getting foot traffic into the stores. People are going to go to WalMart because they have to, find nothing, and probably still buy some other junk on the way out just to make the trip "worth" it.
>>
File: Stormbringer.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Stormbringer.png
2MB, 1280x800px
>>6196794

But this implies he'll only be a Deluxe. That's ridonculous. Especially considering that's his Stormbringer face.

Thunderwing should basically be Stelio Kontos.
>>
>>6196794
>really hope there will be more Pretender characters done like this.

Fuck you. At least give them bodies
>>
Megatron's CG render
>>
>>6196813
Damn, he's looking more evil than usual.
>>
>>6196789
>GET BACK HERE BOY
>I KILLED FIDDY MEN
>>
I don't see the big deal just have thunderwing take the place of armada tidal waves head.
>>
>feet are wheels
>Front wheels of truck have joints

Did hasbro copy the 3p hound?
>>
File: steelbane.jpg (230KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
steelbane.jpg
230KB, 2048x1362px
Getting a guymelef vibe from this dude, can't wait to get my hands on him. Also love movie Meg's alt mode.
>>
File: facepic2.jpg (12KB, 164x153px) Image search: [Google]
facepic2.jpg
12KB, 164x153px
>>6196794
>Face of the Pretender shell

Nope. It's the face of Furman's Thundermeme, the real face of Thunderwing is pic related. Sadly, the closest we have to it is FunPub's Thunder Mayhem.
>>
File: Squeeks, the mad man.jpg (126KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Squeeks, the mad man.jpg
126KB, 800x800px
>Transformers Squeek toy
>With a ridiculous 90's gun
>And he has a trailer

Damn, I think I'll get this guy.
>>
>>6196837
This dinobot actually has wrist swivels too, unlike last time Hasbro took a shot at it.
>>
>>6196832
Hounds feet are supposed to be wheels
>>
>>6196861
It's probably the ice-cream truck of this movie.
>>
>>6196722

Proportions like this guy, no backpack save for what should be there, flat leg panels instead of the boxes they have now, double jointed knees and elbows, no sound/light box to clog shit up...
>>
File: DSC03391.jpg (276KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03391.jpg
276KB, 2048x1362px
>>6196806
>this implies he'll only be a Deluxe
He won't be a Deluxe, we're only getting a Titan Master.

>>6196808
I would say it's probably our best shot for some characters. Metalhawk is a fucking wonder.
>>
>>6196861
redneck Wall-e
>>
>>6196871
I meant that the feet are no longer fake wheels just like the 3p
>>
>>6196876
I actually really dig this MH. I just worry about that gold plastic.
>>
>>6196851
That's a stupid-looking face.
He looks constipated.
>>
>>6196884
It's gotta be painted. There's no way they'd cast that much of the figure in gold.
>>
>>6196851
>Thundermeme

You are a giant tool.

>>6196876
>we're only getting a Titan Master.

...That's bunkum.

What?!
>>
>>6196889
The gold torso doesn't look painted, just the head.
>>
File: 78976.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
78976.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
Might get new Takara soundwave for the sweet, sweet metallic paint.
>>
>>6196914
From car to chipped to hell and back.
>>
How will they explain Magnus Prime in IDW?
>>
>>6196923
He's a toy only character? He was also suppose to be Delta Magnus but I guess that changed.
>>
>>6196898
Anything Furman wrote is a meme. Furman himself is a meme, or a Furmeme if you will.

>>6196923
DUDE PRIMUS APOTHESIS LMAO
>>
>>6196884
>>6196889
GPS is a thing of the past, people.
>>
My only problem with MP inferno is that... I haven't been able to get his chestplate off.

It's on there so good that it feels like it's not supposed to come off. The pegs must have been gummed up with paint on mine.

At least he doesn't ship with the cartoon symbol chestplate on.
>>
>>6196914
Takara wins again
>>
>>6196937
Let's wait 5 years. We'll know if it's a think of the past if G2 Slingshots don't start exploding (and if they use gold plastic, they literally will).
>>
>>6196944
I'm new here, but isn't Takara basically the company who makes better looking versions of the Hasbro figures?
>>
>>6196940
Those ankle tilts seem awkwardly high. They're more like shin tilts.

Still, I'm glad we're finally getting tilts again.

I guess people have been complaning.
>>
>yfw you realize that Takara "exclusives" are now just timed exclusives
>>
>>6196947
No, it's the company that slaps some paint on the same shitty Hasbro toys and charges you triple for them.
>>
>>6196949
They look fine to me, I like that the joint itself is completely hidden
>>
>>6196955
I wish. I'm still waiting for Slipstream.
>>
>>6196837
Is this guy toy-exclusive or an actual movie character?
>>
>>6196995
He's in the film, there's a giant prop of him in robot mode.
>>
>>6196645
I would. As good as the RotF Prime is, it's hampered by the electronics. I hope the MPM Prime is based on it but improved and has the gimmicks removed.
>>
File: sad swindle.jpg (16KB, 214x221px) Image search: [Google]
sad swindle.jpg
16KB, 214x221px
>>6197005
At least you got to go to the mall
>>
There's something weird about his back
>>
>>6197020
The drills are suppose to fill in his back. I wonder if you can keep them next to the neck.
>>
>>6197020
It's just a bit mistransformed.

>>6197030
Got topspin yesterday, gonna say you can't do that, sorry.
>>
Does anyone miss Kaybee toys for all the wierd shit they would sell? It was one of the few retailers that got it's own line of transformers. The only others that got something like that were the Wal-Mart Dinobots and GDO at Toysrus.
>>
Think we'll get Hasbro Godbomber too?

Not that it matters to me, I already preordered Takara's. But still.
>>
>>6197048
It's the only place that ever had Exo Squad, Ronin Warriors, Starship Troopers, Gundams, DBZ figures, War Planets, and all kinds of other cool shit when I was a kid. I was always amazed at the stuff I'd see nowhere else. I also recall them having Z-Bots long after the toyline was discontinued.
>>
I'm curious did anyone bother collecting the whole line of Machine Wars? It seems to be something that was rather inexpensive to collect.
>>
>>6196861
The cgi on his box has him with his bfg.

Aye Chiwawa
>>
>>6196875

The thought of WeiJiang taking on the new leader Megatron to make him even better makes me moist.
>>
>>6197051
If there are more boxsets probably yes.

Especially since we only got two out of four clones and there are all suppose to be boxset exclusive.
>>
File: tryppy.jpg (541KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tryppy.jpg
541KB, 2000x1600px
>yfw trypticon's mouth could work as giant loudspeaker, jet thrust, back entrance, and balcony with a nice view
>>
File: azcwgm3t.jpg (197KB, 1294x1284px) Image search: [Google]
azcwgm3t.jpg
197KB, 1294x1284px
Did I fix her guys?
>>
File: WindbladeEdit.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
WindbladeEdit.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>6196797
>>
>>6197125

oh for christ sake

WHY DID THEY SUDDENLY START USING THIS LOGO
>>
>>6196938
A+ pic Anon. The Ratchet and Wheeljack scratching their heads and checking instructions in frustration is perfect.
>>
>>6197131
New Movie is just 5 months away
>>
File: oh_yeah.gif (885KB, 256x512px) Image search: [Google]
oh_yeah.gif
885KB, 256x512px
>>6197125
>They actually gave it a throat
Damn, that's pretty impressive.
>>
>>6196937
>GPS is a thing of the past, people.

Tell that to UW Motormaster.
>>
File: FuckIt.jpg (942KB, 1052x776px) Image search: [Google]
FuckIt.jpg
942KB, 1052x776px
>>6196568
>redheaded amazon will never pull you away to show you her moves
>>
>>6197125

Titan master must be thinking
>This is fine.
>>
File: mcfaggot.jpg (97KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
mcfaggot.jpg
97KB, 960x960px
>>6196667
Ah Chris McFeely, the most hated fan of all the European community

He needs to shut his trap and stop being a man hating feminist. Such a nu-male
>>
>>6197129
You've made it worse.
>>
>>6197143
I can't. He's a toy.
>>
>>6197170
you're a toy
>>
File: HagridHeader.jpg (92KB, 750x401px) Image search: [Google]
HagridHeader.jpg
92KB, 750x401px
>>6197178
>You're a toy, Harry
>>
>>6197131
Is there something wrong with a Decepticon having a Decepticon emblem?
>>
>have to buy $100+ box set just to get 1 toys out of each that I want

Nope, not gonna do it. I could get a MISB G2 Laser Prime for what that set will cost me, and it has a rocket-firing base.
>>
I'm buying that 100 dollar giftset and I'm going to buy the next one too.

Did they reveal any more TM's other than Ramhorn? It's going to suck if he's the only one.
>>
>>6197266
I think Toraizer and Optimus were in leaked listings, but haven't been revealed yet,
>>
>>6197131
Who the fuck cares?
>>
File: areyouretarded.png (388KB, 1060x560px) Image search: [Google]
areyouretarded.png
388KB, 1060x560px
>>6197204
>>
>>6197294
So you are upset because the eyes are not triangles on the logo?
>>
>>6197299
yeh

pray for my autism to clear up
>>
>>6197294
I prefer the right one more

Less edgy
>>
>>6197294
Left looks better
>>
>>6197304
True autism has a complex personal storyline spanning multiple universes and has the Trans-Universal Decepticon Army with different versions of the faction symbols from their worlds and get into conflicts at time over which is the most "Decepticon" version.
>>
>>6197294
???

Tryp very clearly uses the right one.
>>
File: 4567498.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4567498.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>6197323

i swear to god
>>
>>6197343
Do it
Unleash the 'tism
>>
File: officialbm.jpg (554KB, 1500x1224px) Image search: [Google]
officialbm.jpg
554KB, 1500x1224px
Some pics I see of Wierdwolf have this awful blotchy almost drybrushy look to the silver paint on the claws. Other pics show a very uniform looking silver that appears to coat the claws cleanly. Which is the truth? Or were there two versions released? And if the latter, how do I tell them apart when buying online?
>>
File: Swindle's smile.jpg (55KB, 338x333px) Image search: [Google]
Swindle's smile.jpg
55KB, 338x333px
>>6197125
Y'know, I wonder if I could... hm...
>>
>>6196739
So is Steelbane a new character or is he based on an old one?
>>
>>6197348
As far as I know the only official version is the blotchy version.
>>
>>6197352
doesn't seem to open wide enough
>>
>>6197348
They purposely look like that so it looks like the metal on his claws are scratched up
>>
>>6196568
What's this sexual crap, I thought this was a comic for kids.
>>
>>6197142
He's got a throat because he can eat Headmasters like the old JP T Rex
>>
>>6197364
Don't worry, I think it'll work for me.
>>
>>6197369
>comic
>for kids

lol
Kids stopped reading comics in the 90s, now they only get read by hipsters and old nerds. Doubly so when it comes to Transformers.
>>
>>6196789
I still need to pick up Inferno.
Maybe wondercon.
>>
>>6197382
It's messed up, they're robots.
>>
>>6196789
I'm getting Artfire instead if Inferno. The better deco, Targetmaster, and the fact that he's a literally who make him an instant buy.
>>
File: Sentimental Trump.jpg (40KB, 576x291px) Image search: [Google]
Sentimental Trump.jpg
40KB, 576x291px
>>6197387
It's written by SJWs who want to turn a comic about robot toys into 2deep4u social commentary. Sentinel Prime was literally Trump.
>>
>>6197125
"OH PRIMUS, DON'T EAT ME, NOOOOOOOOOO- oh. I'm in the cockpit , huh..."
>>
>>6197450
Christ, I thought the comics were meant to be good.
>>
>>6197164
Friendzoneandchill.jpg
>>
>>6197468
Transformers vs G.I. Joe was good.
The rest of IDW's stuff was pretty hit-and-miss.
>>
>>6197474
more than most of the anons here will ever get sadly
>>
Did anyone ever manage to post clear pics of the 3-headed dragon?
>>
>>6196949
I'm honestly happier we're getting wrist swivels again. Nothing ruins a toy more than giving them melee weapons and no wrists. Especially when it leads to goddamn gorilla arms. That shit ruined Slash and Slog more than the copious rubber and continues to ruin RiD and Titans returns figures.
>>
File: DSC03290.jpg (286KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03290.jpg
286KB, 2048x1362px
>>6197512
Dragonstorm?
>>
File: DSC03287.jpg (216KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03287.jpg
216KB, 2048x1362px
>>6197512
>>
>>6197129
You're on the right track, just get rid of that lipstick and change the shield and arm sleeves to be more sub-like.
>>
>>6197541
>>6197545
>Submarine dragon
>>
>>6197131
It's not the first time they accidentally used the movie logo on a non-movie TF. Animated Blitzwing for example.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2690x1901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2690x1901px
So i found these 3 at walmart today

They also had sky shadow for some reason, but i decided to pass because of the future repaint.

Was this a good idea or should i go back and get ss?
>>
>>6196568
Why are the only romantic or hinted romantic pairings gay? Like what the hell.
>>
>>6197541
Yeah, thanks. Man that looks like shit.
>>
File: 200px-Superginrai_1stapp.jpg (19KB, 200x182px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Superginrai_1stapp.jpg
19KB, 200x182px
Any idea on hoe much the big set Magnus Prime is gonna be? $100?
>>
>>6197597
Well that is not true. There is Windblade and Starscream.

And they haven't really shipped Nautica with anyone.
>>
File: thiccblade.jpg (51KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
thiccblade.jpg
51KB, 1000x800px
>>6196331
>yfw windblade is thicc as fuck
>>
>>6197617
It's way too similar to the Generations one, and it's too recent of a figure. The slot she took could have been used for some other obscure character.
>>
>>6197621
But this one has boobs!
>>
>>6197626
If we're doing boobs and fembots, I'd like to see Thunderblast. Motorboats that you can motorboats need to be a thing again.

Honestly though, we got 2 dinobot heads now right? Why can't we get the proper bodies for them? We're getting a fuckton of animal molds now.
>>
>>6197617
>>6197621
>TR Drift from Hot Rod with Windy's swords
>TR Slipstream from Windblade with Roddy's gun
>>
>>6197617
>>6197621
>could have had a better Nautica
>get this instead
Thanks, John.
>>
>>6197299

The movie logo is clearly a cheap attempt to appeal to the burgeoning Chinese market.
>>
>>6197601

It's a one-stepper, so I'd say it looks damn good.

>>6197597

It's gonna be something when they do the first hetero pairing...

>TDW it's Optimus and Elita
>>
>>6197634
But that wouldn't be toy accurate.
>>
>>6197597

"Amica Endura" means BFF, by the way, not "fuckbuddy".
>>
>>6197674
There are at least 3 of those already.
>>
>>6197679
you can be best friends and fuck buddies though
>>
>>6197129
Nautica has always had a manly frame with big megaman-like shins and arms, she need bigger thights but the transformation limits the mods.

>>6197547
She has purple lips.
>>
>>6197691
Has someone told Milne that robots having lipstick is unrealistic? They have no use for color differentiation on the face.
>>
>>6197679
>implying you can't date your best friend
The naughty naughty bit just sounds like they were intimate at some point.
>>
>>6197679
There's heavy implication they have sex.

>>6197691
Yeah, but it's the shoulder-waist ratio that's off. She has man proportions.
>>
File: nautica.png (2MB, 1614x568px) Image search: [Google]
nautica.png
2MB, 1614x568px
>>6197129
>>6197691
The main issue with Nautica is that her turbines aren't mounted on her back. The Blurr arm kibble works well for her arm kibble, and the rest of her is a fair enough approximation for a redeco/retool, from torso to the legs to the alt mode.

But those damn arm turbines just aren't good enough, and put me off buying that entire box set.
>>
>>6197694
Glad Im not the only one who thinks it looks fucking retarded, especially since on thetoys it never comes out well.
>>
>>6197694
>Nautica and Chromia were originally planned to look less visually 'female' and more like "the default Cybertronian design", so that readers "wouldn't have clocked" they were female until the dialogue. James Roberts had to "shelve" this idea because IDW wanted to make it clear immediately that female Transformers were in the series.[1]
>>
>>6197608
All boxsets are a 100, but they're exclusive to BBTS (Cybetron), TRU (Velocitron). So don't expect them for cheap. At best you'll get a 20% discount from a third party on Amazon, maybe.

>You only want two figures from these sets.
>>
>>6197710
>James Roberts had to "shelve" this idea
Wish IDW would 'shelve' him.
>>
>>6197461
I read about that. Where's that cockpit exactly? The mouth has that whole but I don't see anywhere for a TM to sit on.
>>
>>6197450

I'm pretty sure everything was a coincidence.

INB4 ((()))
>>
>>6197710
This is why continuity is a mistake.
>>
File: akane sad.jpg (41KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
akane sad.jpg
41KB, 394x394px
>>6197592

fuck i still have not seen any of those Titan Masters.
>>
>>6197626
I actually like the plate the Generations one got. I have no idea why the comics changed that design.
>>
>>6197712
>You only want two figures from these sets.
3 for me, well 2 and both titanmaster heads.
>>
>>6197725
Because having breasts is important for female identity or something.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1328x605px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1328x605px
>>6197694
what about looking cool
lipstick also looks cool
>>
File: nautica wall of shame.jpg (96KB, 801x620px) Image search: [Google]
nautica wall of shame.jpg
96KB, 801x620px
>>6197615
>And they haven't really shipped Nautica with anyone.

Who are

>Brainstorm
>Skids
>Nightbeat
>maybe even Rodimus at one point?

Nautica has good chemistry with everyone except Firestar ironically.
>>
>>6197674
Doubtful since Elita-1 doesn't have her G1 origin and is some sort of warlord out of GoT.
>>
>>6197734
>Discoloration of the skin
>cool
>>
>>6197691

if the fans were moved to the back behind the shoulders, proportion wise it'd also be perfect.
>>
File: Picture14.jpg (82KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Picture14.jpg
82KB, 1366x768px
This is the money shot as far as I'm concerned, can't believe they stuffed the windows and roof into the torso like a stack of pancakes.
>>
File: 498494.png (1MB, 1032x522px) Image search: [Google]
498494.png
1MB, 1032x522px
>>6197741
decoration, not discolouration.
>>
File: clark smug mug autobot.jpg (39KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
clark smug mug autobot.jpg
39KB, 372x372px
>>6197751

>"I think it looks nice"

I see what they did there.
>>
>>6196813
I'm buying so many of the new movie figures. Haven't been this in love with a movie line since RotF, god damn
>>
>>6197758
He... thought it looked nice?
I'm not sure what you're getting out of that other than the blatantly obvious.
>>
File: SentinelPrimeLaysDownTheLaw.jpg (168KB, 1816x334px) Image search: [Google]
SentinelPrimeLaysDownTheLaw.jpg
168KB, 1816x334px
>>6197468

The comics are good. Sentinel Dio Trump Prime was amazing.
>>
>>6197731
Breats in comics are important to sell female robots to male fans.
>>
>>6197750
I wonder if he's "fits in MP10's trailer scale"-compliant?

He's clearly carbot sized.
>>
I miss the pre-IDW days when people had Transformers discussions about cool looking robots that didn't degenerate into talk of robot tits, transgenders, homobots, shipping, and whateverthefuck.
>>
Why can't thos be mass produced? I need that Metalhawk and Holi!
>>
File: Wonderfest-Holi-1.jpg (67KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
Wonderfest-Holi-1.jpg
67KB, 600x426px
>>6197796
Holi even has titanmaster integration.
>>
File: windblade_by_maon0210-d8w7v1a.png (605KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
windblade_by_maon0210-d8w7v1a.png
605KB, 600x855px
>>6197784
Whatever it takes to keep it from becoming a sausage fest.
>>
>>6197809
They don't have penises. How can it be a sausage fest?
>>
>>6197592
get both, Overlord's actually rather heavily remolded when compared to Black Shadow

>>6197760
he's probably referring to the fact that G1 Ironhide and Chromia were in a relationship
>>
>>6197683

Huh? Which ones?

>>6197695

Maybe she was referring to Nautica being a slut, just not with her. Although I don't know what 'slut' would amount to. How do Transformers do it?

>>6197696
>There's heavy implication they have sex.

Where? And, again: how?

>>6197739

I know. But they meet up, they hit it off, "Finally someone who understands being commander is the scappest gig there is and why do I have to make all the hard decisions when all I get for it is a giant bucket of rust anyway"
>>
>>6197842
Then they will draw "female-type" Transformers with penises.
>>
File: Overlord.jpg (251KB, 923x817px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord.jpg
251KB, 923x817px
Is it just me or is Overlord's nose too big? Something just seems off.
>>
File: CombonerWars.jpg (241KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CombonerWars.jpg
241KB, 800x1200px
>>6197845
>>
File: laughingbirdman.jpg (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbirdman.jpg
95KB, 800x600px
>>6197694
>Has someone told Milne that robots having lipstick is unrealistic?

>Transformers
>realism
>>
>>6197845
You can't stop robo dick or robo tits. We live in a time of wonder.
>>
>>6197864
Looks a little flat. It doesn't help that the Overlord face is cast in black plastic while the helmet's blue. Sixshot and Black Shadow worked because they had the face colors match with their helmets.
>>
>>6197871
When everyone is an androgynous mechanical being that has vaguely vehicle detailing, no one is.
>>
>>6197750
I'm stupidly excited for this.
>>
>>6197694
Considering no one told Milne he was being replaced on Lost Light, I doubt it.
>>
>>6197864
Since the whole helmet just rotates during transformation I'm expecting at leat a couple of third party head upgrades.
>>
>>6197864
I know they pretty toys up for displays, but christ Overlord looks like he was dunked in a paint bucket.
>>
>>6197864

His lips are too thin.

Overlord should have such luscious lips that he could infiltrate the Crystal Gems.
>>
>>6197920
I'm hoping for a new head, forearms with wrists, and new waist with rotation. Really surprised Hasbro didn't build waist rotation into the toy in the first place.
>>
>>6197864
Sixshot and Overlord are truly the most unique Transformers out there.
>>
File: Transformers_Lost_Light_03_6[1].jpg (332KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers_Lost_Light_03_6[1].jpg
332KB, 780x1200px
>>6197450
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
File: image.jpg1_zpsj34bvhdq[1].jpg (26KB, 398x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg1_zpsj34bvhdq[1].jpg
26KB, 398x300px
>>6197929
He doesn't have big lips though.
>>
aside from Nautica and Wingblade what other female transformers we will have?

Can you send me a link with their photos, please?
>>
>>6197983
Another two Strongarms lmo
>>
>>6197929
No one beats GDO Megatron when it comes to luscious lips.
>>
>>6197952
As much as I've hated Roberts writing for a while now, that whole page makes sense in context.
>>
>>6197864
I can't tell. Is Overlord's abdomen blaster still part of the design? That grey bit at the side is suppose to open to reveal two blasters.
>>
>>6197992
where I can see photos of those femformers?
>>
>>6198015
is... this... Megaboobs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs
>>
Casual here.

A while ago I saw a picture of what looked like a G1-style Arcee in a 3 pack with a couple other bots.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Has that been released yet? Where can I find it?
>>
>>6198055
GDO Megatron is still a man. Those are just breastplates because the first version of that mold was a samurai robot and they had armor like that.
>>
>>6197718
It's his stomach in rex mode and cockpit in ship or base mode.
>>
>>6197750
>They actually have his little rear window pieces hanging off the right area

Damn, I can't wait to see the other two masterpiece figures
>>
>>6198063
You must be thinking of the Combiner Hunters giftset.

Yeah that's been out for a while and probably really expensive by now. The regular version, Generations Arcee, is pretty inexpensive and the same thing.
>>
>>6197379
I hate you for making me laugh
>>
File: r_overlord-243[1].jpg (150KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
r_overlord-243[1].jpg
150KB, 600x450px
>>6197864
it's a g1 toy face, not comic
>>
>>6198015
I want to see a femaleformer with that body mold
>>
>>6198100
Definitely not the giftset, she had the pink colorscheme and she was with 2 other male autobots.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Generations-Deluxe-Class-Figure/dp/B00JMJS4GC

This looks to be it, same colorscheme and probably same molds and all. Why is it $40 though? Is there a version without the comic or something?
>>
>>6198116
Amazon is not great for buying old transformers. You could find her for much cheaper on other websites that still have her in stock, or probably even ebay.
>>
>>6197750
>taillights arent on his back
DROPPED
>>
File: 1372990587448.png (2KB, 217x219px) Image search: [Google]
1372990587448.png
2KB, 217x219px
>MP Dinobot announced
>a bunch of Henkei Dinobots suddenly go up on ebay
>>
>>6197694
>Has someone told Milne that robots having lipstick is unrealistic?

Why does a robot even need a face?
>>
>>6198116

There was an 86' movie themed giftset recently, I forget the name of it, but thats the one you're thinking of.
>>
>>6198166
Bay Prime angrily mashing his keyboard as he posts this
>>
>>6198146
That mold was actually pretty decent imo. Got mine for like 2 bucks at a flea market. He's missing a foot tho
>>
>>6196499
He didn't imply that he did in any way.
>>
>>6196476
Trypticon is shorter at 30 inches, compared to Fort Max's 24+ inches.
>>
>>6196720
I don't understand why anyone cares about Giga and Mega. He's not even a Powermaster, Overlord couldn't use both of them anyway. Slotting heads in the chest is stupid.
>>
>>6196876
When I get him, I'm going to cut off the shoulder things, remove the wrist guns, trim the wings a bit so they can stay folded out and paint the red on the chest into gold.
>>
>>6196923
Why would they have to explain something that's not going to be in the comic?
>>
>>6197963
I hope the Takara version has this face.
>>
>>6198206
Sticking Energon Figures in his chests makes him more powerful.
>>
File: generations-titans-return-171.jpg (189KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
generations-titans-return-171.jpg
189KB, 1200x800px
So here's a picture of the supposed re-release of Cosmos. He's definitely cast in a different, darker shade of green. Looks a bit less shiny, too, which is a shame because I love the green on the first mold. It seems they also cast the head in red plastic to avoid having the paint the vulnerable edges of the helmet. I was hoping they'd do this, but it doesn't actually look very nice.

Personally, I'm waiting on that chinese KO company to make an upscaled version of him like they did with a bunch of the other legends class figures.
>>
>>6196646
Hmm, that would work for an Autobot variant of the overlord mould.

I am not sure if there are any moulds that have 3 characters so far.
>>
>>6198214
>head cast in red plastic this time

Well, my wallet just suddenly became $10 lighter. Fuck.
>>
File: Sin título.png (22KB, 368x441px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
22KB, 368x441px
>>6196476
>>6198201
>30 inches

Trypticon stands at 20 inches tall, heres Warden saying it while showing the eating gimmick on a fb video.
>>
>>6197952
>tries to make deep biting commentary
>misses the point entirely
>>
>>6198227
Same.
>>
What is the smallest transformer in canon?
>>
We're getting close to 100 Classic legends figures released since Universe 2.0 onward.

We still don't have a complete set of g1 minibots. Outback is MIA and there's only one Beachcomber from Universe 2.0 but nothing in the new legends size.
>>
>Overlord
>Black Shadow
>Sixshot
>Metalhawk

If only Deathsaurus won
>>
>>6198244
I'm sure outback will happen at some point since he's a brawn repaint.

Then again, we still don't have the blue decepticon cassette or eject yet.
>>
>>6198248
he made it to the finals, there's no way he's not going to get a figure within the next 2-3 years
>>
>>6198244
The Botcon version from Descent of Evil using Energon Strongarm looks decent.
>>
File: 483px-McdonaldsBeetleToy.jpg (40KB, 483x600px) Image search: [Google]
483px-McdonaldsBeetleToy.jpg
40KB, 483x600px
>>6198241
The BW Sourcebook says Beetle from the McDonald's Beast Wars promo series went micro-sized in order to become a better torturer.

Tarantulas does asimilar thing in IDW where he compresses his beast mode to be able to get inside anther bot's head(and later undoes it, making him explode out the head).
>>
>>6197691
Her purple needs to be much darker as well. Also, something about the head is off. She head a big crest instead of having a small gem thing in her head.

>>6198228
DERP, that's what I mean, 20 inches.
>>
>>6198235
It's not intended to be commentary.
>>
>>6198241
Nanocons from IDW's MTMTE.
>>
>not feeling Overlord
>TW is a TM

Guess Sky Shadow will be repping this mold for me, then.

As soon as I find one for 50% off.
>>
File: o0800224813866878306.jpg (640KB, 800x2248px) Image search: [Google]
o0800224813866878306.jpg
640KB, 800x2248px
Huh. You can use as a Titan Master storage unit?
>>
>TR Blitzwing to be out

Should I paint TR Megatron's gun (the gery part) to distinguish the two?
>>
File: FUUUUUUUUUU.png (55KB, 188x157px) Image search: [Google]
FUUUUUUUUUU.png
55KB, 188x157px
>>6196617
well f*ck you too, mp megatron
>>
>>6198339

Well, it's now my own fanfiction that Megatronia keeps Meg's head in her chest locked up to take out and molest as she sees fit.
>>
>>6198341
why would you need to
>>
>>6198339
>built in easy bake oven in her chest
>>
>>6198339
Goddammit, I want this set more than ever.
>>
>>6197750
pardon my ignorance but this one here is Takara's Masterpiece BB? The other BB shown in the Toy Fair is the Hasbro one (the one with the windshield exposed in his back)?
>>
New thread:

>>6198372
>>6198372
>>6198372
>>
>>6198370
the toy fair one was no doubt mistransformed.
>>
>>6197983
Trypticon
>>
>>6198403
Trypticon isn't female.
>>
>>6198409
Did you ask Xer?
>>
>>6198412
Trypticon is a fictional character established as a male by his creators. He doesn't have an opinion of what he identifies as.
>>
>>6198116
>Why is it $40 though?
Arcee was produced in a wave that didn't get a lot of distribution, and on top of it, scalpers bought the fuck out of them, driving the price way up.
I bought her and chromia TOGETHER for 35 bucks, cause the cheapest I could find her for outside of it was 25, and constantly backordered. So I just needed to sell the Chromia for 10 to break even, or keep her
>>
>>6198428
so where is benis?
>>
>>6198458
Robots don't have sexual reproductive organs, tardo.
>>
>>6197923
Because he literally was. Often these toys are hand painted prototypes. The plastic under that is either Black Shadow or gray shit.
>>
>>6198206
I can understand wanting to have two for the altmodes or whatever, and it WOULD be really cool if they had 2 faces (one for toy and one IDW style) but as it is, the line has numerous heads you can purchase separately...pick one you like and have him hang out. I have Overboard for it.
>>
>>6198435
Shut up, they had a solid case released and I was selling them for $20. If you were too poor to buy them at that price then fuck off.
>>
>>6196813
did you just assume his render?
>>
>>6197801
>>6197805

These are pretty neat.
>>
>>6198347
Underrated as fuck
>>
>>6197617
is it just me, or is this mold a better Nautica than what they're actually using? Seriously the turbine kibble is on the back instead of the arms, she has a more accurate chest plate, thicker thighs, and even the curves on her shins look more like Nautica's design. All they had to do was stick a new head on this body and mod the wings and she'd be a perfect Nautica...
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.