[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a 1/6 scale of Harley in this dress. Will Hot Toys release it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Harley-Quinn-Dress-Ver-MAFEX.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Harley-Quinn-Dress-Ver-MAFEX.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
I want a 1/6 scale of Harley in this dress. Will Hot Toys release it?
>>
>>6184997
https://twitter.com/hottoysofficial
>>
>>6185000
>twitter
never used that in my life and doubt I ever will.

Besides: I have emailed Hot Toys a couple times about other things and they have not replied to me.
>>
>>6185080
Can't say I blame them.
>>
>>6184997
>I want a 1/6 scale of Harley naked with a dress accessory. Will Hot Toys release it?

No.
>>
>>6185080
Did you email them in English or moonspeak?
>>
>>6185130
English of course. Unless they don't speak English idk why they don't reply.

Sideshow always responds to me but of course they have no idea about certain Hot Toys figures coming out which is why I wanted to speak to the actual people but I can't get through to them
>>
Dear Hot Toys,

I want you to make a doll of the hot girl in that superhero movie with that dress that almost shows her no no parts. I will only put it on a shelf and will definitely not rub my wiener when I look at it. I promise.

The Internet boys told me if I wrote you a letter you would make it for me. Mrs. Grelm my teacher from the special kids class helped me spell all the words right.

Love,
Timmy.

PS If you make it so her no no parts look like real no no parts from a real lady I will definitely not take off the clothes and looks them, so you can do that if you want to.
>>
>>6185080
This reminds me of the anon who refused to get a credit card or bank account because "that's what normies do", and then threw a temper-tantrum because he couldn't buy toys online without a credit card or bank account.
>>
>>6185546
While this is fairly funny, I thought Hot Toys were already anatomically correct.
>>
>>6185586
Not really, they're just like Barbie dolls when you take their clothes off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.