[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've talked about figures not doing well in hot temperature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 162509-131-9D36AD0E.jpg (98KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
162509-131-9D36AD0E.jpg
98KB, 900x675px
We've talked about figures not doing well in hot temperature for long periods, but what about the cold?

Say I have a box of my toys in the car, the temp is consistently roughly 20 degrees Fahrenheit, will that have a negative effect on them? Would they become brittle?
>>
As long as you give them enough time to fully come back up to room temperature and do not mess with them until then they'll be perfectly fine.
>>
>>6180207
Why don't you bring them inside then?
>>
OP lives in his car because he spent so much on japanese dollies he can't pay for rent.
>>
>>6180299
Either that, or he's ashamed of them because his parents think he's a babby.
>>
>>6180302

>At least I have you, Miku-chan
>>
>>6180366
>>
>>6180305
>>6180302
>>6180299
I'm breaking up with my girlfriend because she is a crazy bitch and we are moving out.

She also isn't above smashing my possessions if they hove into her line of sight.
>>
File: rickyscar.jpg (73KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
rickyscar.jpg
73KB, 500x332px
>>6180415
>>6181091
I recommend a '75 New Yorker if you're living inside a car. Great for growing dope.
>>
>>6181091
Don't you have a friend that you can keep your shit with? Sorry you're going through that, anon. I assume they'll be fine - what kind of toys are they?
>>
>>6181222
Nice trips

Beat her to the punch, smash her face before she smashes your figs
>>
>>6181091
secure your goods before you tell her you're breaking up with her. best of luck anon.
>>
>>6181119
Not homeless, but noted.

>>6181222
As soon as she showed herself to be capable of destroying property like a fucking neanderthal, I secured my figs in my car, so she would have to break the windows to get in. Hopefully it discourages her.

Hence the question of the cold.
>>
Boot her crazy ass out, and find another roomie.
No reason for you to up and move because she's OTR.
>>
File: 1468721197806.gif (388KB, 422x368px) Image search: [Google]
1468721197806.gif
388KB, 422x368px
>>6183178
not to go completely unrelated to /toy/, but thats what im doing in essence. I'm moving out to find a better apartment, closer to work. as a result she is forced to leave as she is not part of the lease

i aint no beta bitch
>>
>>6183270
I mean boot her out and you keep the place. But if you found a better option, even better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.