[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for affordable gritty toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: spawn.jpg (33KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
spawn.jpg
33KB, 478x600px
Hey, I feel an urge to get in touch with my childhood again and to revisit ranges like Street Sharks, Small Soldiers or the Spawn Toys.

Problem is them being classic pieces now, drives up the prieces on ebay etc.

Are there any places to get them cheaper, or are there at least companies who produce equally edgy figures today?Articulation would be nice too.
>>
>>6177090
Hey I have that Viking spawn. How much would you pay for it?
>>
>>6177096

Depends. Are you from Europe?
>>
>>6177090
Man McFarlane made some awesome spawn figures. Depending on which ones you want, they're actually fairly cheap prices.
>>
>>6177111

I heard that they have shitty articulation, can someone confirm?
>>
File: mirin.jpg (439KB, 1024x977px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
439KB, 1024x977px
do you even lift?
>>
File: ins1.jpg (90KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
ins1.jpg
90KB, 600x808px
<3
>>
>>6177112
Yeah certain figures are worse. Like the pre-posed ones. I like using the weapons for other figures too.
>>
>>6177126

You have a personal recommendation from this range?
>>
>>6177137
Are you asking me if I personally own them and have experience? Than yes. I'm mean they're not really toys to play with. They still look cool as shit.
>>
>>6177145

Are they really all that stiff?
>>
>>6177147
Well it's just that their molds are already posed on some of them, and the joints are useless. They pretty much make status now.
>>
>>6177147
Kind of like the OP pic. They become unbalanced and odd looking if you swivel the arms and legs.
>>
>>6177157
>>6177160

That's a pity, when I want cool looking statues I play a tabletop.
>>
>>6177105
Yeah. What's your price.
>>
>>6177210

I can get him for 19 euro shipping included on ebay.
>>
>>6177175
Me too my European friend. Me too. It sucks that you guys get screwed on shipping. Blame you're gov'mt.
>>
>>6177175
Also don't be so downtrodden.
>>
>>
File: 1484748193632.jpg (3KB, 78x75px) Image search: [Google]
1484748193632.jpg
3KB, 78x75px
>>6177125
>Molded elbow joints that don't move.

Anyway there a few Mcfarlane toys with acceptable articulation.
The one in the op is pretty okay and a couple of the samurai are allright.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.