[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regardless of the garbage show, did Wild Force have the best Zords?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: DX-Silver-Chrome-Gao-Hunter-022.jpg (435KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DX-Silver-Chrome-Gao-Hunter-022.jpg
435KB, 1200x1600px
Regardless of the garbage show, did Wild Force have the best Zords?
>>
Gaoranger had a pretty dope theme song too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9FlxMxDDhU
>>
Probably so, yeah. I think they had the fewest changes from the Japanese versions at that point. I got Animus at the tail end of that line and was impressed by how far Zords had come since the last one I owned (Super Zeo Megazord). Then I bought the Ninja Storm Megazord a month or so later and couldn't believe how shitty it was in comparison. I wish I had bought more Wild Force Zords.
>>
>>6175285
the one with gorilla for the torso still the coolest zord ever
>>
yup, i collected megazords from space, up to ninja storm, wild force were my favorites. excellent use of color, excellent balance between die-cast and plastic, excellent interactivity between all the zords, i just cannot suck their collective dick any harder
>>
>>6175285
Magiking hands down.

Both individual and combined mode was amazing.
>>
someone needs to do that thing where they put all the mecha into tier lists and it's super autistic.

also dairenoh and dekarobo are the best with shinkenoh as second best
>>
File: P1040657.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
P1040657.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
my favourite also
>>
>>6175285
I loved the main zord. First diecast toy I got besides matchbox cars, and you could turn the bull into a carrier platform. Not to mention it's sort of a predecessor to the current Legacy and Zord Builder system.

Wish I didn't lose mine.
>>
>>6176143
Way overdesigned
>>
How does Wild Force have so many Zords? Weren't there only like twenty episodes?
>>
>>6176143
Magiking itself is amazing, but the other mecha from Magiranger aren't terribly impressive. As a whole, Gao/WF is better.
>>
File: 275px-BWMegatronSticker.jpg (37KB, 275x373px) Image search: [Google]
275px-BWMegatronSticker.jpg
37KB, 275x373px
Really not a fan of the curvy/bulbous look of this era of animal zords. I liked Beast Wars and all, but when it comes to mecha I like my beasts blockier, or at least with more harder edges. Also not a fan of abstract hands/ tail arms on Megazords. I think the Lost Galaxy Galatabeasts where the last beast zords I liked until maybe Shinkenger/Samurai. JungleFury was probably the worst. Vehicle designs generally held up well.

Personally I always admired Zeo for its interesting theme choices,a nd for pulling off a silly design like OhBlocker/Super Zeo Megazord.In Space had a lot of cool designs, Goonger/RPM had some great basic designs, but pushed it way too much with the combos.

speaking of beast Wars,a nyone else think this whole era took a little inspiration from Beast wars as far as aesthetics? I hear BW Season 1 was pretty popular in Japan. A lot of the beasts also remind me of the Transmetals aesthetics, with the more sleek Beast modes. Granted you could chalk the whole thing up to a general shift in style that affected the whole Japanese industry.
>>
>>6176195
40 episodes. And because it's based on a 51 episode show that literally has "Hundred Beasts" in the title.
>>
>>6176341
I've read the BW designers were really into The Guyver and a lot of cronenberg-esch monsters.
>>
File: bouken0604.jpg (289KB, 1100x600px) Image search: [Google]
bouken0604.jpg
289KB, 1100x600px
>>6175285
personally my favorite is Boukenger/Operation Overdrive, the Black version of Ultimate Daibouken is one of my /toy/ Holy Grails

also is that your collection, cause if so you should get another Rhino/Armadillo set so you can have the green gorilla be in it's combined form with the bear twins
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.