[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the best place to sell anime toys/figures/merchandise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20170204_165427.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170204_165427.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Where's the best place to sell anime toys/figures/merchandise? These were collectibles I loved through the years, and since they're from anime I feel it would be too weird or obscure to donate to the average thrift store owned by an old Catholic lady. However my place is starting to get cluttered and I need to know the best place to sell or donate these toys. I've tried ebay and tried myfigurecollection, and have had no luck.
>>
nobody is going to want that old shit
>>
>>6165439
>try to pawn off the last of my loose haruhi figmas to Anime Jungle, alongside other things
>"10 bucks for the figmas"

eventually sold them all for like 60$.
>>
>>6165484
This
>>
>>6165439
Go to my figure collector - some fans might want to buy them from there.
>>
File: ebay-image.jpg (89KB, 960x604px) Image search: [Google]
ebay-image.jpg
89KB, 960x604px
>>6165439

Gee, OP. That's a tough question. I wish there was a place online that anyone could sell their secondhand stuff to anyone across the globe. But such a site wouldn't be technologically feasible in this day and age. Not for decades at least...
>>
>>6165509
Shops will be hesitant to take in loose figures because they're unappealing to a lot of shoppers, and high maintenance in that you have to make sure they're constantly in good condition and not missing pieces and otherwise not losing value. Plus it takes time to research and make sure what a loose figure should include, how it should look, etc. All the time and effort it takes is contrasted with the possibility it might not sell, or might linger for month collecting dust, or might be handled every now and then which risks it getting scuffed or damaged. All these reasons are why you got low-balled.

eBay is good for loose things because it means a buyer is actively looking for these items and probably knows what to look out for, cutting out the middleman that wouldn't know as well.
>>
>>6165439
If you have no luck on ebay just means your asking price is too high.
Since you talk about donating , you can also just give them away for free , whoever wants it just pay for shipping.
You can post it for free here or at the BST thread.
>>
>no luck
meaning no one wants to buy your old shit for the ridiculous pricetag you want for them
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.