[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uk toy hunting troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (4KB, 388x92px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 388x92px
okay, whenever I watch a toy/figure review the guy normally says that they got it at walmart.
Does this place really stock that much stuff and is there anywhere in the uk like this
>>
>>6163424
Asda.

Depending on what it is. Shoot, ask someone will know.
>>
im looking for the voltron lions, also anywhere to buy anime figures
>>
>>6163595
>anime figures
you wouldn't find those at walmart, lol
>>
>>6163424
It's not so much that they're great at having stock as it is there's a lot of them around.
>>
>>6163595
nope, neither of those

walmart carries lego, nerf guns, marvel/dc stuff, one sliver of transformers figures, and assorted jazwares junk.
>>
File: 41stMilleniumJew.jpg (131KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
41stMilleniumJew.jpg
131KB, 425x300px
for UK people, the best bet is gonna be proper toy shops like TRU, smyths or the (((entertainer))), and even then we get fucked distribution compared to everywhere else
>>
>>6163424
Toyrsrus.co.uk
Smythstoys.com
Thetoyshop.com
Toymaster.co.uk
Argos.co.uk
Tesco.com/direct
Asda.com
Sainsburys.co.uk
Amazon.co.uk
eBay.co.uk
Animuk.co.uk
Disney store.co.uk
Zavvi.com

Toys are extremely easy to get hold of in the UK, you're just not looking. Plus Asda is owned by Walmart.
>>
>>6163904

Don't envy US anons, Walmart is not a good store and does not care about their toys sections. Pegs will sit empty for 3 to 6 months at a time.
>>
>>6164214
>toys are a "loss leader"
>because Walmart doesn't stock shit that sells if they stock at all, plus the price of toys are going up

gee I wonder why they can't sell shit? Very little shit on shelves to sell plus $20 action figures, maybe?
>>
>>6163424
it depends on the area of the store; I have about 5 within 20 minutes of me and the stores in nicer areas will restock their shelves daily; on the other hand, the stores in bad areas will leave pegs empty for weeks.

some stores get one shipment each week, others will get two, which means if you're near the 24 hour stores, you'd have two chances to get a figure you'd like.
>>
>>6164308

Whenever I go to walmart for groceries I check the toy section for pokemon stuff and 6 inch black series figures. They havent restocked since christmass and now the pokemans are gone and the star wars dudes are just that guy in blue from rogue one, and I think a leftover finn or something.

I can't buy toys if you dont have anything to sell me, walmart.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.