[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8663.jpg (119KB, 739x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8663.jpg
119KB, 739x895px
>>
>>6162168

Its MAFEX

http://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/prod/dt/27/1/12018.html
>>
yeah, I'll go w/ the revoltech
>>
yeah, I'll go with the Hot Toys
>>
Marvel Legends the with go I'll, yeah
>>
>>6162168
I can see the joints flopping already

How is this line still alive
>>
>>6162179
>Spider-man figure that can barely articulate

fun.
>>
File: pNb1VsP.gif (2MB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
pNb1VsP.gif
2MB, 268x400px
>>6162168

> hot glue when
>>
I'll have to see how it scales with other figures.
I just want a teenager Spider-Man, his stories went to shit once he grew up for some reason.
>>
>>6162213
That looks so bad. They really couldn't use a real suit for this scene? Jesus christ.
>>
>>6162196
Because they rarely have joint problems anymore? The only problem now is the shit mattel tier faces
>>
>>6162226
Spider-man was a teenager in highschool for all of 35 or so issues, all his real memorable stories happened when he was in college and beyond. I'll wager that most of the memorable things you remember about Spider-man happened when eh was in college or beyond, barring origin things like Uncle Ben dying. And Ultimate Spider-man just crammed most of those stories and characters into a teenage Peter Parker, but they all originated in the regular universe.
>>
>>6162226
You don't want a old radioactive mary jane killing sperm Peter figure?
>>
>>6162230

Might just be placeholder CG that hadn't had some of the lighting/shader/etc. polish done to it yet, I remember one of the Iron Man movies having some god awful CG in a shot in the trailer that ultimately looked a hundred times better in the actual movie.
>>
>>6162230

Looks real to me, but also looks like a little kid trying on his dad's shirt.
>>
Another spider boy? yay?
>>
File: shf.jpg (116KB, 528x674px) Image search: [Google]
shf.jpg
116KB, 528x674px
Bandai doing a figuarts as well apparently.
>>
>>6162307
Not surprising, but still couldn't see it being that great.

Though if we get a figuarts of Shocker (not that it's the first time have) then that'd be fantastic.
>>
>>6162213
Why would they use cgi for that. It can be easily done better without it. I hate overused cgi.
>>
>>6162315
It depends on whether or not Tamashii Nations implement all the engineering tricks they have learned throughout their time making Figuarts. People have been wanting SHF Spidey for a while for this reason. Don't forget his bicep cuts, give him KR Black's or Cao's butterfly joints, KR Blade's or their original MkVI's ab crunch and you'd be set. They could also add pull out hips, but I know it's a point on contention for some. I feel later figuarts that have them are designed to no stand out as much when being used to their fullest. However, I think an ab crunch like Blade's or MkVI's can remedy the need for high kick positions.

On top of that, you can bet that it will be 100 times more stable than Mafex when it comes to mass production. Mafex is a flip of a coin and their only decent Spider is ASM1 which still suffered from constantly popping out joints and looseness. Sometimes you feel likethey learn, but then they release a batch of mass produced figures which seem like QC was asleep at the factory said batch was produced in.
>>
>>6163273

It won't. They don't give a flying fuck about articulation in the MU line.
>>
>>6163322
Eh. I have all the CW SHF released thus far along with AoU Widow and Tony.

Looking at what they've done with these alone you can find engineering for a good Spidey. All of them can do pretty great high kicks for swinging poses. Their ab crunches are all are pretty good, but Panther's is the best. Also Black Panther's neck had the range for crounching and swinging. Furthermore his butterfly joint is actually much, much better than Cap's. If he had the bicep swivels of most of the Marvel SHF, he could the arm-over-the-opposite-shoulder thing people praise revoltech Ultron, Spidey, and DP for doing without weird joint placement. More lithe characters like Widow and Ant have good knee bends. And the IM2 Figuarts just got the works, for better or worse.

The pieces are there. They just need to combine them. For Spidey, I think it will be done. It will be necessary for his promotional images in which Bandai tries to hit all the unique poses of a character. Furthermore, he's the most popular Marvel character in Japan and he has history with both Bandai and Toei.
>>
>>6162226
>t. Joe quesada
>>
It's the worst movie suit yet. Oversaturated shit, with random black belts to make it look updated and "modern". Why is this suit getting all the attention? 'It's the newest shit' is not a valid answer.
>>
>>6163593
>Why is the first Spider-man involved in the main MCU getting all the attention?
>>
>>6163605
>'It's the newest shit' is not a valid answer.
>>
>>6163593

Because this Spider-Man is actually in the MCU, you fuckwit.

Quit your crying, nobody cares whether you like it or not.
>>
>>6163593
>WAH WHY WONT THEY CATER TO MY TASTES
>>
>>6162203
They articulate like most humans would.
What, you don't like muh realism?
>>
>>6165546
Shit, wrong thread.
>>
>>6165523
But it actually is in this case, no one would overly care if this was just another random Spider-Man figure, but this is his first costume from within the MCU, it could be on plates and cups and people would be hyped for that shit.
>>
>>6165541
They articulate like real humans in incredibly restrained body suits. The ASM2 HT s touted as one of their more articulated(non-nude) figures,and its still only a fraction of a regular figure.
>>
>>6165523
From the logic in that phrase, "it's the newest shit" equates to "it's the newest Spider-man (reboot)".

If it was simply the newest shit, people would have just been annoyed, moron. Nobody just wants a third reboot that adds nothing and takes away everything the last universe built.

People are hyped not because "it is the newest shit". It is because it's shit that finally matters instead of a throw-away side thing made by producers running in circles like headless chickens in attempts to get Marvel bucks.
>>
>>6162168
call me when they make a Figuarts of Tobey
>>
>>6162251
I figured it was supposed to look like that. I assumed that Tony built him some high-tech suit that goes on loosely and then ZWOOP form fits to his body with the press of a button or some shit.
>>
File: Figuarts Toby McGuire.jpg (282KB, 754x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Figuarts Toby McGuire.jpg
282KB, 754x1045px
>>6165939
they already did
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.