[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the World of Nintendo line finish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Haven't heard any news of New toys or anything for that matter.
Is it finally over?
>>
>>6161600
>mass production 'prototype' toys

I don't get it
>>
I did see them at a walmart west of eugene
>>
>>6161600
No, there are quite a few more coming (check Toywiz's preorder listings). There are at least 2 more waves we know about. Toy Fair is in a couple weeks, we'll get more info from there.
>>
>>6161600
Jakks pacific stopped shipling toys and started sending weed.

http://www.nbc26.com/news/national/woman-claims-she-was-sent-weed-instead-of-toys

No. Really.
>>
>>6161600
We got a big shipment at my store, but the section was nonexistent until that. Villager, DK, and Skull Kid aren't new right?
>>
>>6161604
they ran out of ideas and had to stall til their use of new characters were license pending?
>>
>>6162450
HOLY KEK WHAT

Is the World of Nintendo toy line just a cover for a money laundering drug scheme by Jakks Pacific?
>>
>>6162450
kek! I need to start buy from Jakks Pacific!
>>
I've seen these at walmart
>>
The next wave seems to be mostly repaints and SLIGHT remolds with the pretty awesome Inkling being the only fully original figure. I wonder if they're trying to save money to make another 6 inch wave, I would LOVE to see an Ocarina of Time style Ganondorf to go with Link, Zelda, and Sheik, but he needs to be properly huge to scale right.
>>
>>6162450
Since when does Jakks Pacific even have their own online store? Something doesn't add-up.
>>
File: Ganondorf.png (269KB, 507x477px) Image search: [Google]
Ganondorf.png
269KB, 507x477px
maybe they can make a 21" figure of Ganon, proper use of the massive scale
>>
>>6162450
stupid bitch complained instead of profiting off of 7 lbs of herb. unless it was shitty bud, should have considered it the lotto.

Easily worth $1500-3500+ per pound. that'd buy a lot of over priced weeaboo shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-13-08-01-45.png (505KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-13-08-01-45.png
505KB, 1080x1920px
>>6179676
Front page has this, but seems the link isnt working for whatever reason.
>>
>Still hasn't made a Captain Falcon

Why does this line even exist?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.