[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any other actor have as many figures of him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

Competitors I can think of are Stallone and Harrison Ford.
Am I ignoring anyone?
and no, voice actors don't count, as the figures aren't meant to represent them in any way
>>
Probably any of the original trilogy main cast for star wars, by a huge margin.
>>
>>6155179
You think Mark Hamil has the most figured of him? or uhh, David Prowse I geuss
>>
>>6155179
>by a huge margin.
This.
They've been making Hamill and Ford figures for nearly 40 years
>>
Perhaps Arnold
>>
>>6155192
Between Han and Indy, I bet Ford takes it.
>>
>>6155176
In a modern context, if you don't count actually showing the face of the actor and it just being the character that they play, then Robert Downey Jr. ranks high up there.

There has to be over 150 MCU Iron Man figures thus far. Pretty impressive for less than a decade in the role.
>>
>>6155176
some professional wrestler, probably
>>
>>6155176
>voice actors don't count
If they did Peter Cullen would take it for sure due to the sheer amount of Optimus figures pumped out over the years.
>>
>>6155176
It's a shame that despite the amount of SLJ figures out there, less than a handful are actually good enough to do justice to the likeness.
>>
>>6155218
Well then, there are probably more Vader figures, so I'd argue David Prowse
>>
SLJ definitely has the most characters based on his license to appear in toy form is probably an easier thing to say. but yeah, for every 1 Mace windu there's 6 Lukes not counting the 20 year head start.
>>
>>6155483
Yeah, just OTTOMH hes got SW, Marvel, Shaft, the new Kong movie, Pulp Fiction, Hateful 8, Django, The Spirit, and no doubt plenty of other crap I'm forgetting.
>>
>>6155176
By figures, do you include costume variations and redone toys of a single version of a character?
>>
Hammil, Bruce Lee. I'm assuming we're not counting people who play masked heroes cause otherwise actors who've played Kamen Riders and Batman would be up there in the running.
>>
>>6155486
How is this the first time I have heard of the new Kong movie
>>
>>6155176
Too bad they won't do a ML or Hot Toys of his Diamondback.
>>
File: JeremyBullochBobaFett.png (819KB, 582x763px) Image search: [Google]
JeremyBullochBobaFett.png
819KB, 582x763px
The king of action figures.
>>
>>6155226
But then it's not a figure of him, just of the character he plays.
>>
>>6155511
Bullshit, Bruce Lee has like, 13 action figures?
>>
>>6155200
There have been maybe 2 indiana jones lines? And a few single Indie figured peppered around?

And Luke has definitely had more variations of his character. Different costumes and updated sculpts.

I think Arnold comes pretty close though. You have the old Conan figures, The T2 toy line, Last Action Hero, and the McFarlane and Neca sculpts of his various movie characters(Terminator, Dutch, Etc.). The ReAction stuff if you wanna count it. And that's just stuff I'm aware of.
>>
>>6155176
this guys catching up fast. He also had 3 lego minifigs on sale at the same time
>>
>>6155529
I didn't hear about it until I saw rouge one
Then again, I probably tuned it out because fuck all these reboots (even if it is setting up a new king kong vs godzilla movie which I am ashamed to be hyped about)
>>
>>6156013
iirc johnny depp has the most minifigures of any actor
though that may be outdated information
>>
File: Haruo Nakajima.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Haruo Nakajima.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>6155187
Luke had the most outfits by far.
>>
File: 913EkjufwTL._SY550_.jpg (50KB, 342x550px) Image search: [Google]
913EkjufwTL._SY550_.jpg
50KB, 342x550px
>>6156020
Depp might have SLJ beat in terms of unqiue characters with figures. Jack Sparrow, Tonto, Wonka, Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, Edward Scissorhands, Mad Hatter. There were even Platoon figures.
>>
File: ianmckellen_02.jpg (64KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
ianmckellen_02.jpg
64KB, 600x453px
>>6155176
Do we talk about /toy/ figures or does statues count too? What about variants?
If so, maybe Daniel Radcliff aka Mr. Potter, Ian McKellen aka Gandalf/Magneto or Patrick Stewart aka captain Picard/Prof X?
I think Elijah Wood aka Frodo has a lot but not so many?
William Shattner as Kirk?

>>6155852
>>6155199
My bet Arnold is in the No.1 competition.
>>
>>6156176
Do Michael Myers figures count as William Shatner figures for this argument, since he's wearing a William Shatner mask?
>>
File: TemueraMorrison.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
TemueraMorrison.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>6155176
Maybe this guy due to all the different clones?
>>
>>6156550
huh, interesting. do we count him for Boba Fett as well?
>>
>>6156596
I'd think the ones with removable helmets at the very least.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.