[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POGs/Tazos/Flippos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: PowerRangers.jpg (89KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
PowerRangers.jpg
89KB, 960x720px
Are POGs /toy/?

If yes, POG General.
If not, delet this I guess

In February, I'm hosting a Charity POG Tournament for SickKids. Any Torontofags are welcome to join

Pic related, framed my Power Rangers set. Going to raffle it off at the tournament
>>
File: IMG_7368.jpg (326KB, 1230x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7368.jpg
326KB, 1230x860px
This thread made me pull out my pogs. I haven't looked at these things in forever. I used to have like a thousand or so but I condensed them down to one tube a couple years ago when I moved.

I actually have a pretty cool story about them too. When I was like... 8 I was at toys r us or meijer and some shit and the Piston's Allan Houston was doing an autograph signing or some shit and I didn't have anything to get signed so he signed my pog tube haha.

The others are just some of my favorites that I pulled out
>>
I used to have a plastic slammer that had a picture of OJ Simpson behind bars on the clear plastic. It read 'OJ IN THE SLAMMER'.
>>
File: IMG_7370.jpg (255KB, 967x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7370.jpg
255KB, 967x883px
>>6153269

I have that one! >>6153260
>>
File: ojslammer.jpg (48KB, 466x500px) Image search: [Google]
ojslammer.jpg
48KB, 466x500px
>>6153279
The one I had was plastic, though. I just found a pic on ebay.
>>
>>6153285
Oh wow, that ones better
>>
>>6153029
I want that set

fuck you for reminding me of them, my parents tossed all my Pokemon ones
>>
>>6153260

I'd kill to know what happened to all of mine. I bought a gallon bag full of POGs from a consignment shop years ago, but they weren't nearly as interesting as the ones I had. I miss my metal slammers, too.
>>
File: 298h755dk34877.jpg (16KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
298h755dk34877.jpg
16KB, 282x300px
>>6153285
haha. And I thought I had the edgiest slammer as a kid. Similar to pic, except the skull on mine was not holographic and was red.
>>
>>6153285

I don't even know how to respond to this.

I'm already confused at how the fuck we have a pog general now, and this isn't a complaint.

I have the pog maker even after they banned them at my school for gambling.

Pog is next level psychological level trolling, something that should never been as big as it was, like Pet Rock.
>>
>>6153422
I feel pogs could come back in some weird retro manner using shit like Pepe, Trump and other things to wind up people.
>>
where can i get alf pogs
>>
File: 4297851705_120d7e1ebe.jpg (117KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
4297851705_120d7e1ebe.jpg
117KB, 334x500px
OP Here

I have been actively collecting POGs for over 15 years now.
I've got about 3,000 of them, and another approx 400 Slammers. (Plastic, Metal, A few wood ones.)

I've ordered a box of 4,000 from eBay, as I plan on losing a fuckton of them at the charity event. I'm hosting it, and all POGs provided for the tournament will be provided by me. This will be a huge blow to my collection, but all of the money raised is going to an incredible cause. So I can't complain.

I want an OJ in the slammer so fucking badly I can hardly articulate it.

I've got a huge stack of actual Hawaiian Dairy POGs from the company that invented "POGs" as a thing, more than just plain milkcaps. (Haleakala Dairy)
>Pic related. The juice that started it all
>>
Anyone have any DBZ ones? Some of them are worth a a lot now
>>
>>6153279
>>6153285
Finally, perfect artifacts to show people what the 90s were.
>>
>>6153748
You should see if you could get some of that juice imported in time for the tournament.
>>
POGs could make a comeback. Just put a chip in them and a QR code on the back and you've got a perfect 3DS toy-to-life.
>>
>>6154301
Maybe just a QR code. The nature of the game would fuck up a lot of chips.

Also it's possible you were just kidding.
>>
>>6153427
the meme war challenge coins are slammer sized
>>
>>6154251
Since it would be coming from hawaii, I only got the empty cartons shipped over.
I hope to do this annually, so I think I could definitely arrange to have some shipped in by next year!
>>
>>6154301
Yokai medals.
>>
>>6153285
hahaha
>>
OP Here!
I'm not sure how to post a facebook link without it being detected as spam. So here is the ass-end of the link. just slap this on the the end of facebooks url.

/nolan.ridge.98/videos/o.632743913601013/10154053341537610/?type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed&notif_id=1486003028217861&__mref=message_bubble
>>
>>6160616
Fuck, forgot to mention in the comment what that is.
It's an interview I had with a local radio station, about the fundraiser.

It was pretty fun to record and go live on air. Something I was really nervous about doing.
>>
>>6153748
>real POG juice
Best laxative on the planet imho
>>
Like 90% of my pogs collection are unofficial ones.

I have so many stupid ass ones that say POISON on them, with different skull pictures.
>>
>>6160682
POISON ones had their own rule back in the day, from what I remember. Poison pogs would negate real flips. Lets say you flipped over 5 pogs, and one was a poison, you would only get 4 of the pogs you flipped. Or something like that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.