[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythic Legions 2.0 Kickstarter Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 70

File: FUNDED.jpg (624KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
FUNDED.jpg
624KB, 1200x686px
KickStarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/mythic-legions-2-action-figures-by-four-horsemen-s

News
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/
>>
None of the elves really interest me, but the rest do. Definitely gonna grab most of the rest, if I can.

When do they start the fantastic exclusive figure?
>>
I wish I had $10000.
What would you want your figure to look like?
>>
File: 1478829634206.jpg (28KB, 404x267px) Image search: [Google]
1478829634206.jpg
28KB, 404x267px
Sooooo...
Ok, all is unlocked and this only in 2 days...
What's next? they will make sooner another Kickstarter with more figures or we will need to wait like several months for new figures?
I need my minotits figure!
>>
>>6153045

More stretch goals are coming. The video on the page shows at least 3 silhouettes which will probably be unlocked.

The fantastic exclusive figure vote was supposed to start last night but there's been a hiccup. I'd check the horsemen forum because that's where the voting will be decided.
>>
>>6152971
First off, your statistics are meaningless. The 4H are selling these toys worldwide, not just in the US. By your logic, most of the characters should be Han Chinese, since that's the largest racial group in the world.

I'm not saying you're being a racist because you only want to buy white skinned characters. You're being a racist and a bigot by deriding the fact that there are other ethnicities in the line. You could just say you don't like a character's design, but instead you feel the need to back up all of your statements with incredibly narrow minded opinions.

News flash: You had nothing to do with the creation of this story. If the 4H want to make a diverse cast of characters, then that's their decision. No one is making you buy figures you don't want, but complaining that those figures even exist is true bigotry.

Why is it so difficult for you to understand that other ethnicities may want to take part in and enjoy this world the 4H are creating? One of the easiest ways to connect with something is to see a representation of yourself in it. No one is taking white people out of the story, they're just adding in racially diverse characters and increasing the appeal to a wider audience. While I do think they're trying to be socially inclusive, at the very least this makes pure business sense.
>>
I'm hoping they release more skeletons people or a slim skeleton frame too.
>>
>>6153045
They will reveal more unlockables. They haven't even shown off the weapon packs, they have shown off the leader of the Flock or whatever it's called. They'll definitely have a lot more to shown within the next month
>>
>Boarier
I can appreciate that wordplay. Part of me wants to go full furry and toss B'alam's head on Gwendolynne's body, but I don't think I care that much. And the orc ladies are nice.
>>
File: IMG_7888.png (450KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7888.png
450KB, 680x682px
>>
>>6153082
Wasn't there a black guy in the last series??? Why is this suddenly a problem???
>>
>>6153152
No! Stop! My poor wallet is already dead!
>>
>>6153174
Looks like people are mad that the elvish army builder arent white because the usual depiction of of elves in popular media are white and they feel the same way with the angel woman
>>
>>6153174

I thought everyone loved Otho too he was badass.
>>
>>6153180
Actually a bunch of people (the usual suspects really) threw a bitchfit on the forums because they thought a brown elf army being led by a fair-skinned elf was "problematic." It got so bad that the horsemen had to make a statement saying the brown elves have fuck all to do with that fair-skinned dude, and they also said there would be another elf legion builder. At least that's what i witnessed, most people i've seen have had no problem with the black-skinned knight because they're not actual bigots. But the butthurt over the elf was fucking embarassing, virtue signalling in a fucking toy forum lol.
>>
>>6153193
Jesus Christ. I think the leader, which is that fairy looking lady is still white but if they make multiple types of elves it shouldn't be an issue. I mean I thought these guys were brown because they are Wood Elves. That's all.
>>
>>6153193

It seemed like some people also wanted all the elves to be white too. Nevermind that the queen is green. It's not like they are even "African" just darker skinned.

Then again people are really hung up on knowing if Gryshaa is a male or female. Who cares? Just make it up.
>>
>>6153200
That's exactly what i thought, wood elves are often brown. Not that those people ever cracked a book to learn that...
>>
File: 1481905201632.jpg (31KB, 203x635px) Image search: [Google]
1481905201632.jpg
31KB, 203x635px
>>6153120
this

when are we getting skeleton waifus
>>
The just hit the other Stretch Goal. Those lazy neck beards better get on getting those figures up.

>We're well prepared this time.

Post updates 1 figure at a time.

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: gryshaa.png (478KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
gryshaa.png
478KB, 680x682px
Dat Gryshaa
>>
File: AiimY1Z.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AiimY1Z.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>6153237
SKELETON BONES!
>>
>>6153221
Well Gryshaa seems to have a male torso.
>>
>>6153221
>Then again people are really hung up on knowing if Gryshaa is a male or female

How is this even debatable?

It also seems like I'll be going WAY over budget for this one. Just with the initial offerings I'm almost maxed, and they haven't even revealed all the figures yet.. There's a lot more build and character diversity this time around, and surprises (like Gryshaa) are too unique to pass up.

I can't wait to see what else they have planned up, especially those three silhouetted Deluxe figures.
>>
>>6153287
Male torso and a name that ends in "a" which is sort of a feminine naming convention.
>>
>>6153287
>How is this even debatable?

I mean this line clearly has a "male" and a "female" torso, so yeah it's probably male. But I guess like some people are asking for a definitive answer so they know "how to display it." I get it if you're into official lore and all that but I like the ambiguity of many of these and how they can just be whatever you want.

>>6153306
>>
>>6153012

I think I cut myself just looking at that elf weapon pack that just went up.
>>
Wish they had a distributor in Europe for cheaper shipping. I can't really justify almost double the amount for one figure when compared to US.
>>
File: unnamed.png (143KB, 680x532px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
143KB, 680x532px
>>6153315

I know, they're beautiful. I fucking want all these bows for my birds...
>>
>>6153318
That elven axe is sexy but I'm not seeing a price...
>>
>>6153316
I believe the shipping is flat and covers 1 to as many as possible. So you will feel that shipping cost less the more you order. If you're ordering only one yeah it hurts but i dont know why you would just get one.
>>
>>6153012
God plz do another troll. I missed the first batch and need it now that i have seen it. And plz dont do all females and blacks this wave. Im surprised it funded this quickly. I was expecting more generic knights again.
>>
>>6153318
>Also, all shields will now come with both an arm clip and a handle so you can choose how your legions wield them!

Fucking finally.
>>
>>6153316
Then don't buy just one!

Seriously though, the price for one international figure is pretty terrible, but add on figures aren't AS bad. It's $7 more per legion builder and standard figures and $5 more per Deluxe figures.

I know it sucks for international collectors though.

>>6153318
...I don't even think I'm getting any elves, but I'll probably get that set just because I want more weapons. That said ,the shield looks lame and not very practical and I doubt the bows will come with strings and they certainly don't seem to come with quivers.

It also sucks that these weapons aren't INCLUDED with the figures. A new wave of KS should mean NEW standard weapons.
>>
>>6153180
>they feel the same way with the angel woman

they should have just done the same shit with that one angel eagle and make her all gold or translucent or something, human angels are fucking boring anyways
>>
>>6153339
And THIS is why I love this company! Now I don't feel as bad about going over budget!

(...though I do feel kinda bad as I'm trying to buy a house lol)
>>
File: URZOKK2sm.jpg (441KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
URZOKK2sm.jpg
441KB, 892x1200px
The one thing I'm disappointed by is that there are only really two knight armor types. I'm cool with the barely clothed lady Orc berserkers, but I would have also loved an Orcess general who was decked out in full evil spiked plate like Urzokk was. Make her his rival or something, with a similar look but different features (like painted rep stripes running over her armor at an angle). Just something that would look cool standing on the opposite end from the queen.

But hey I'm also still butt hurt from missing out on Urzokk, so that could probably just be it.
>>
They should have "actual warehouse and employees" as a stretch goal
>>
>>6153356

But now you know how big of a toy room you'll need while searching, anon!
>>
>>6153120
>>6153237
Fund it!

As is, I might grab a female Knight or two. Possibly the Crusader and the Dlx set. I didn't do much with the last 4H stuff, so I don't want to go too crazy here.
>>
>>6153364
>But hey I'm also still butt hurt from missing out on Urzokk, so that could probably just be it.
He is so worth tracking down. I got mine off eBay with no regrets
>>
>>6153374
Have they said what their setup is like? They do pretty good if it's just the 4H themselves shipping everything.
>>
>>6153386
I went with Urkku instead of Urzokk, since he represents "crazy berserker orc" better, kinda wish I got urzokk too but oh well.
>>
>>6153386

Maybe if I see him for something other then 150. Who knows, maybe I will get lucky and they will do another run of wave 1 sometime.
>>
Whats the general price inflation on these? Quite a bit right? I may get the all in and just sell to the latefags and pay for my next 6 months of toys with all profit.
>>
>>6153000
Faunus's add on price is $33, which isn't bad.
>>
>>6153364
The original KS had three body types, three bicep types, three gauntlets, three thighs, and three boots, mixed and matched they had a decent amount of variety.

This current KS so far has (not including older parts) two female, one male torso, two bicep/thigh pieces and three glove/boot pieces. They could easily make a more armored Orc lady, with full spiked glove/boots/pauldrons using the metal bra with armored stomach bits.

>>6153375
Actually put an offer in for a house today with a nice big finished basement!

>>6153387
Being their sales are so sporadic, they have a fairly small warehouse that's only really active when figures come in. Shipping itself only actually happens like twice a week as they pay for pick ups every time they send stuff out. Mostly they do everything themselves, but for larger orders they bring in a small group to help sort and ship.

>>6153405
They've already said that after the 2.0 dust settles and things start going to production, they'll have another big sale featuring ALL previously released figures. It'll be a full Pre-order sale, however only figures who reach a minimum production quota will actually get made. With how awesome Urzokk is, I can certain see him making the cut.
>>
>>6153356
I'm in that exact boat with you mate. But I'd rather get them now than pay aftermarket or risk them not getting rereleases like the birds.
>>
>>6153454

I'm hoping they redo the red skeleton, he's one I skipped initially and now wish I'd gotten him...
>>
>>6153364
I'm disappointed that the barely clothed lady Orcs aren't ripped. I need more toys of muscular women to fuel my fetish
>>
>>6153459
THIS. They are dropping the ball on muscle definition for the bare skin females but I assume that is so they can use those parts with armored parts in order to look proportionally the same.
>>
>>6153318
this shield looks those swiss cheese, how it can work?
>>
Well, now that they fixed the shield they need to design better capes.
>>
>>6153459
>>6153471
I agree with you anons, no thicc muscular female ork... this is a crime
>>
>>6153501

They're elves, they don't have to explain shit.
>>
how many years should I expect to wait?
>>
>>6153520
>>6153374

Bitter teeeeeears, keep me going. Through the yeeeears freely flowing! What have you done? Only a gun, could stop these bitter teeeears!
>>
People need to pony up another $5,000. Seriously.
>>
>>6153520
Yes over umder on these taking more than a year and a half to get these in hand? And the odds of 3+ delays from the factor.
>>
Elf weapons are unlocked.
And I need to stop now at 248. I really need to stop.
>>
>>6153662

whats your list?
>>
>>6153663
Gryshaa-45
Vampire legion builder-18
Boarrior-33
Gwendolynne-33
Fantastic Exclusive-33
Faunus-33
Malachi-33
Elf Weapons-20
Unless the fantastic is shit. Then I may go for something else.
>>
>>6153671
And in the time I posted that they put up a sexy dark elf chick...DAMMIT! So she'll either take Malachi's or exclusive's place...
>>
>>
>>6153672

I want to see hoods on everyone now lol
>>
>>6153682
I want to make a hooded knight...
>>
Can anyone explain to me how this pledge thing works? Does it substract the cost when you keep adding up?
>>
>>6153703
(Add-ons can ONLY be purchased along with a pre-existing pledge level - available for purchase with pledge levels $30 and higher - not available for purchase separately - please see pledge levels for item descriptions)

In order to attach add-ons to your order, just calculate the amount you'll need to pay based on the combination of the cost of the add-on and the cost of your current pledge, and increase your existing pledge to that amount.

For example... You've pledged $45 for a Boarrior figure, and you want to add-on a Lucretia figure for $33. Your total would then be $78. Then you'll just increase your pledge to that amount, and keep track of the names of the item(s) you've pledged for.

Once the Mythic Legions Kickstarter campaign has wrapped up, we'll be sending Kickstarter surveys out to each member how pledged and in that survey you'll be asked if you purchased any add-ons and if so, which add-ons they were.

After responding to that survey, your money will be collected and production on Mythic Legions will begin. If all goes as planned, we should be able to ship the finished figures out to customers by April of 2018.
>>
>>6153706
Ah I see thanks for some reason its cut off on my phone.
>>
>>6153708
Dude, it SUCKS to look at on the phone. I had the same issue last night at work.
>>
>>6153712
Yeah the website isn't exactly phone friendly.
>>
>>6153708
>>6153712
>>6153716

How are you guys Kickstartering on your phones. Even a desktop monitor feels claustrophobic.
>>
>>6153724
It wasn't that hard. As soon as I learned how the addon thing works, it was easy enough. At least on Iphone.
>>
>>6153364
>I would have also loved an Orcess general who was decked out in full evil spiked plate like Urzokk was

I'd love for a figure like this, even with a knight helmet. The thin body spiked armor looks great on the female orc.
>>
>>6153682
I wouldn't mind a hooded, scantily clad vampire girl.
>>
File: MythicLegion_Expressive-2.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
MythicLegion_Expressive-2.png
1MB, 900x900px
How well does this line scale with Figma?

The only photo I've found is of their rad skeleton knight and Figma SS Link, but it's a little hard for me to tell.
>>
>>6153459
>>6153471
>>6153512
If enough people bitch them out, do you think they'll rework the abdomen and arms? It isn't like they've already sent the prototypes to the factory or anything.

As it is now, the abdomen looks like a doughy underworked stock 3D model of a kelly doll and it just ruins them.
>>
>>6153859

I honestly like the sexy but not anorexic Marvel Legends look. Ideally there would be two kinds of female bodies but that will never happen.

Although who knows, it seems like everytime fans bitch they get an extra head or something lol.
>>
>>6153850
ML is alittle bit over the scale and since figma is alittle under the scale there's a fair difference.

They're definitely gonna be the big guys of your squad.
>>
>>6153879
Thank you for the comparison photo and the info, it's really appreciated.

I got the deluxe knight builder and was waffling on the elven weapons, but seeing how they scale, I think the extras from the knight builder are enough for me to mess around with.
>>
>>6153908

The Knight Builder comes with some great extra weapons, like the round mace and halberd. God damn that set is perfect.
>>
>>6153681
This just makes the frumpy body lacking definition even more obvious and it pisses me off beyond belief. I don't get how they can think boobplate is appropriate but giving women muscle definition is not. It's really fucking annoying.

Their recent comments about diversity really make me think they drank the tumblr kool-aid and are refusing to give these women sexy bodies to make some kind of statement about body positivity. It's definitely not a lack of sculpting talent because their sculptors are amazing. Just a very subtle six pack would do wonders for this body sculpt.
>>
>>6153958
>>refusing to give these women sexy bodies
>>six pack would do wonders

yeah no thanks
>>
>>6153959
Orc women and barbarian women having muscles is apparently heresy in the current year. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>6153859
Has the problem of no muscles for females been mentioned in the official channels? If not someone should totally do. I'm not registered yet and I don't really feel like rushing to register just to comment on this, but it does bother me.

I mean, you know there is a problem when the bodies have less muscle definition than the standard female Marvel Legends bodies. I could see it working for mages like this >>6153681 , but it's completely out of place for barbarians and orcs when all the male characters are ripped.
>>
>>6153958
Hope in reality at least females have a decent breast and waist...

They need to make a decision, sell figures to toy collectors or Tumblr, and I dont thing this last ones will buy them as much as the first ones...

The non fit abdomen it's a lost opportunity, for me two pieces, normal and more muscled belly would be the way to go, they can't do this kind of mistakes with all the support they have

(sorry for my bad english)
>>
File: anomander rake, tiste andii.jpg (449KB, 1563x850px) Image search: [Google]
anomander rake, tiste andii.jpg
449KB, 1563x850px
>>6153230
>That's exactly what i thought, wood elves are often brown. Not that those people ever cracked a book to learn that...
In what book are they brown?
In almost all books I've read, they're usually tan, not brown and in the rest of the books they're green.
The first time i ever heard of a brown elf was in Record of Lodoss War.

Also, where's my literally black elves representation? Fucking racist for them to ignore them!
>>
File: no escape.jpg (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
no escape.jpg
33KB, 320x240px
all this female muscled stuff is something I can't believe they don't realised, if you have a wizard female or elf, it's ok, but come on: barbarians, female orcs... we ALL want to have strong snu snu female looking body in this kind of figures, they are the female rape machines in the battleground, they kidnap and enslave males and force them to breed in a wild brutal endless intercourse
>>
Why are there no asian fantasy figures?

I just want one asian fantasy knight and I'm sure there is enough buyers in china who want that too
>>
>>6154004
asian fantasy knight, you mean samurai?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-29-06-11-19.png (474KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-29-06-11-19.png
474KB, 1080x1920px
Looks like there will be a quiver for the bows!
>>
>>6153996
>In what book are they brown?
Lot's of tumblr-tier fantasy books are adding brown elves to be more inclusive and diverse. Never mind the fact elves aren't human and you can get all the diversity you need out of humans. It's never enough though. They want to be part of elves because they are beautiful, noble, graceful, etc. The reason they aren't asking for brown orcs is they are seen as coded "savage races" who are highly aggressive, hostile and violent. So keeping them green or other such colors keeps them nice and alien so long as the book is full of positive human role models of all skin colors and cultures.

There was a bunch of drama surrounding a recent Conan board game because one of the former employees (a marketer no less) decided to go on her blog explaining how the product was full of sexism, racism, bigotry, etc. One of those complaints was how some originally savage humans were turned into more orc/troll-ish monsters to avoid the racial component. Still wasn't good enough for her, she wanted that entire element removed or a total redesign until they had zero human parallels. She also whined about all kinds of nudity, sexism, lack of more strong female characters, etc.

They ignored her ass in the end and did what they wanted even though she claimed many in the company supported her views. The Kickstarter was a huge success, the game is a sales success. These people are extremely vocal and obnoxious though. It's pretty pathetic how a former employee is leaving AFTER the job is done and trying to sabotage the product after being fully paid. The fact some news sites ran hit pieces on her behalf is also disappointing. Sales are king though so fuck that bitch. Disloyal cunt trying to character assassinate her employers and sabotage sales to get her way after the fact.

This is getting a bit off topic though. My point is brown elves exist now and often in the same communities as white elves rather than fully separate cultures like drows/dark elves.
>>
>>6154006

Samurai are still fairly historical.

Asian fantasy design would probably be closer to stuff like some Monster Hunter or Korean RPG skins. Some of which do have figures.
>>
>>6154009

Oh nice! I wonder if it'll wrap around like the sword straps. Man, it's gonna be super cool having some weapon variety with all this shit...

Archer skeletons next plz.
>>
Sorry guys, I just woke up.
Can someone explain those US/Internation pledge? I'm confused on what to pledge..
Don't they charge shipping after the KS ends?
>>
>>6154102

No, you choose a base reward (so choose whatever figure you were going to get...for me, it was the boar, so I chose the boar). That costs $45, and THAT is where the shipping is thrown in. You're paying for the one figure and then it's shipping...the add ons are typically $20-$30 or whatever from there. So any extra figure you add, it should list down below what you need to add to your initial $45 reward.
>>
>>6154105
Thank you friend, much apreciated.
>>
File: image.png (468KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
468KB, 680x682px
What the fuck is this guy's problem?

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?
>>
>>6154162

What the hell does that even mean?
>>
>>6154162
I wished they'd used his headsculpt on like one other figure. Just to see.
>>
>>6154166

Who says they won't be? We got a whole month to go yet...
>>
>>6154162
Would be cool to see a black light recolor
>>
>>6154180
>3 posts mention tumblr
>getting this butt blasted over it

>>6154162
This thing looks goofy as fuck to me.

>>6154009
Might buy this just to use with other figures I own. Can we buy accessory packs separate?
>>
>Dwarf weapons next.

Vampire/skeleton/undead weapon pack next please
>>
>>6154231
>dwarf weapon pack
The sword is the only really cool looking part of that set. Why can't they just pack these weapons in with appropriate characters?
>>
>>6153012
>200k
>620 backers
>people are spending an average of 320$
Where do people get the money for this shit?
>>
>>6154238

I draw porn. And sell stuff I don't need anymore.

But mostly porn.
>>
>>6154247
You are living the life.
I wish I could do that.
>>
>>6154016
>>6153996

>>these $15000 goals just for weapons packs

Jesus I know this is going to make like a million but this is brutal I want to see more figures. Also it seems like the weapons are getting more World of Warcrafty in this series. Still, I like the dwarf weapons even if I have no dwarves.

Also we need a sexy brown elf girl.
>>
>>6154249

I wouldn't call it living a life, necessarily. I draw okay enough that people will pay for what they want, I provide it, I splurge on toys that fill the hole in my soul.

I suppose that is the American dream...
>>
>>6153512
>>6153967
>>6153991

lol please if they made a muscled up barbarian girl with a side shave haircut and tattoos everyone here would still be bitching that it was a "SJW design" like the big girl from Overwatch.
>>
>>6154264
>I draw okay enough that people will pay for what they want
But at least you have a skill, man.
I literally wipe peaople's asses and splurge on toys every once in a while to fill that same hole...
>>
File: DSC00247.jpg (129KB, 768x1154px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00247.jpg
129KB, 768x1154px
>>6153990
>less muscle definition than the standard female Marvel Legends bodies

IMO the Legions look beefier in the arms and more natural overall.
>>
File: mecha_singe_proche_loin_all_two.jpg (175KB, 1622x561px) Image search: [Google]
mecha_singe_proche_loin_all_two.jpg
175KB, 1622x561px
>>6153042
>>6153042
A "RUNT" Troll that is skinnier than his kin, but makes up for it with superior intellect and of course wears armor
>>
>>6154271
I would be complaining about the side cut hair style because it's a shit hair style and I am tired of seeing it. However, if the body was good at least I could just do a head swap and fix the problem.
>>
>>6154247
Where do you sell your work?
>>
>>6154264
literally a sociopath

get off the computer, Ryan.
>>
>>6154247
I'd pay for your servcies, anon

what kinda figure do you want, a faggelf or one of the cute knights?
>>
>>6154291
Yeah, I like the thicknes of the arms and waist in the Legions body, but the Spider Woman body has quite more muscle definition. Look at those quads. You can also spot abs and biceps even with the very soft lighting of that picture and distracting glossy yellow. Also the Hellcat buck, while it has less muscle bulk, does have sharper abs than the Spider Woman one.

Legions body seems to have no definition at all even though the picture seems to be taken with a much more sculpt detail showcasing light.

I'm probably getting the Jjuno, but I really hope they do a more muscled type along the line.
>>
File: IMG_1803.jpg (91KB, 298x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1803.jpg
91KB, 298x390px
So am I out of luck if I want some of the first wave guys ? I really like those skeletons . I can't find them for sale anywhere
>>
File: rob schneider.jpg (22KB, 490x727px) Image search: [Google]
rob schneider.jpg
22KB, 490x727px
>>6154495
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/252735096667?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
>>
File: REAL SNU SNU ORK.png (1MB, 1200x956px) Image search: [Google]
REAL SNU SNU ORK.png
1MB, 1200x956px
THIS is what we needed
BUT
THIS is what we will NEVER have
feel the PAIN anons...
>>
>>6154499
I don't like them that much brother
>>
>>6154509
>>6154495

>Because of all of this, we're going to look into doing another pre-order in 2017 for Mythic Legions 1.0, Mythic Legions 1.5, and Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadows. It'll have to be the kind of pre-order where if a certain amount of an individual character doesn't meet a certain minimum number, then he won't be produced, and the ones that meet the minimum number of pre-orders (whatever that may be at the time) will be produced. But we'll nail all of that down as we get closer to the date of this pre-order happening.

Source Email newsletter
>>
what's everyone getting?

I'm trying to keep it small, so I've got
B'alam
Elven Weapon set
>>
I'm on a fence about this line. I'd like to see more pics of Mythic Legions figures doing more than just standing there. I'd like to see big open poses, maybe pics along with figures from other lines too. Basically I'd like to see more pics like this: >>6153850
>>
>>6154547
They don't scale with anything els I've got, so I need to get some from this line for now.
>>
>>6154535
All I ended up getting last time was Carpathias and Vorgus, so I think I'm just going to stick with the vampires. I'm thinking Lucretia and a six pack of the female vampire knights. Maybe one of the male vampire knights just to have all of the faction.
>>
I NEED these dwarf weapons.
>>
>>6154568
>$3,700 to go

You know what to do, anon.
>>
Well, looks like we're getting some slutty cleavage monster for the fantastic exclusive...
>>
>>6154578

I wonder if the boar head can fit on the slutty cleavage body...
>>
>>6154591
Make it so! I need a slam pig!
>>
File: Justanotherjob.jpg (266KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Justanotherjob.jpg
266KB, 1200x800px
>>6154547

I can try and get more pics, but most of the ones I already have aren't action pics. These guys don't have perfect articulation (the arms are fairly limited imo) but they can get into some very expressive and dynamic poses. Large neck and waist ball joints combined with fantastic leg articulation give them a lot to work with.

>>6154578
I chose a "bikini monster" for the simple fact that there aren't all that many in the line. It's certainly better then having another basic male body which just seems like a wasted vote. To me, the choice was bikini top, armored abs or Cloth top exposed abs as neither of those combos have been used yet. I'm hoping it'll eventually become some sort of female elf, because we only have the one green one. There's more fem-orcs then fem-elves.

which reminds me...first round of voting is up on the Four Horsemen's forum. This round is for the basic torso type and there's currently 9 different combo options, though only one of which is male. That choice seems to be the second most popular choice though since people have the imaginations of dead squirrels.
>>
>>6154591
Sadly older wave pieces aren't compatible with the new slim body parts. The boar uses Wave 1 construction with a new head, so said head can only fit on wave 1 (and the subsequent sub-wave) figures.

It's a shame because I would love to be able to use some of the new parts (collars, faulds, pauldrons) on the older bodies to help mix things up some more.
>>
File: ML2-ROUND-01.png (923KB, 537x800px) Image search: [Google]
ML2-ROUND-01.png
923KB, 537x800px
>>6154578
>option 5

To be fair, that combo does look the best, and it's the one not used in the current line up of figures.
>>
>>6154616
5 looks like Wonder Woman
>>
>>6154535
So far I'm pledged for the Deluxe Knight Builder, but I think I'm gonna go for Jjuno and the Orc Builder, too.
>>
>>6154606
>only one of which is male. That choice seems to be the second most popular choice

Yeah you can bet that whatever is chosen it will be the least interesting option. People on the forums are all about "muh male knights" like they didn't get enough in the first series or something. It will be #3.
>>
File: Vorgus.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vorgus.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>6154635
>implying blood armor knight is not interesting
>>
>>6154635
"It's getting to be quite the estrogen party. 9 female torsos to 1 male? At least put up another male torso, just for the sake of it :-/"

I feel like most of these people must have missed out on the first Kickstarter and the half dozen other preorders.
>>
>>6154635
That one's behind by ten votes. Wait until it's winning before you throw a bitch fit.
>>
>>6154645
>tfw missed the first one and the preorders and want a dude that has a different body type from the one this set's got
>>
>>6154645
I only got 2 figures from the first lineup, so I'm personally hoping for more male figures myself.
The new slender build doesn't really cut it for me, and I'm not about paying $80+ for these guys on the aftermarket.
Also fingers crossed for more skeltals,
>>
File: Full Legion.jpg (3MB, 4248x7768px) Image search: [Google]
Full Legion.jpg
3MB, 4248x7768px
>>6154635
#5 is currently winning with half the votes, but being the sole male body #3's votes get to be more concentrated. I'm hoping if push comes to shove, people who voted for other female bodies will just pool together for a single choice.

>>6154641
The most interesting part about him is his bio. Otherwise he's nearly a carbon copy of a pre-existing figure with a more boring paint scheme. He could've been SO much more interesting or at least used some more less used pieces (I mean, why the HELL did the sword belt fauld not win?)

>>6154645
I've been compiling this image since the first KS just to have a single list of all the non-bird Legion figures that have been released. When you look at it, you can clearly see just how many figures were made and just how many of them are similar to each other. The females are not only something new, but they offer a LOT more variety with their two piece torso set up. This line needs as much variety as possible, and a new female would be a much bigger benefit to the line as a whole.
>>
>>6154653
>>6154656
There's five figures in this KS who use Wave 1 builds. And I'm sure after the KS is over, they'll have an in-stock sale of the 1.75 and All-Star wave guys. On top of that, there will be a future Pre-order sale of ALL original wave (first KS through 1.75) figures released. You'll have your chance to get more figures.

That said, I wouldn't be against seeing more Wave 1 builds with new parts this wave. A new skeleton and a new dwarf would be especially welcomed.
>>
>>6154662
I'd love some kind of mix made with the hooved feet, skellington arms, and like a demonic head or horned helmet.
>>
>>6154658
>a more boring paint scheme

You. Stop being so incredibly wrong, please.
>>
where is the link for vote?
>>
>>6154711
I've just googled mythic legions fantastic. It's the first result
>>
File: princess-grayskull.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
princess-grayskull.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>6154616
Of interesting note. The 'Valkyrie breast armor' of 6 and 7 have not been used on any shown figures yet.

Looks a lot like Battleground Teela's armor, though.
>>
>>6154718
This gif is autistic as fuck man
>>
>Although we do have many more stretch goals lined up for this campaign, because we thought it was going to take much longer for our Kickstarter to fund, we don't have all of them fully assembled and painted yet. That's why the reveals for the Weapons Packs so far have only been shown in gray.

>Because of this, unless we're able to finish them in time, some of the upcoming stretch goal items will be shown in unpainted prototype form or possibly even only as images of the new parts for the figure. We'll then update those with finished, painted images as soon as they're ready.

Can these guys do anything right? Its always sorry we fucked up from them. I mean granted it funded quickly but its not that unusual coming from the increasing demand since the birds. Oh and the fact that both previous KS far exceeded the stretch goals and this happend last time.
Wouldn't, if they were smart, have more than a handful of stretch goals ready to show off? Now it just seems like they are scrambling and making up stretch goals as we go along.
Oh and it would have been helpful if they teased the KS for a month or so before launching so people could get money together.
>>
>>6154729

Yeah, their usual "maybe soon we promise but only if everything goes perfect."

However this new viking girl looks awesome now I suddenly care less if the fan-voted figure uses the wonder woman torso setup.
>>
>>6154729
Yeah this is pretty annoying desu. I dont mind a lot of their ongoing fuck ups for the sake of the toys but they really should have been prepared for more stretch goals. They know the demand is high considering every sale for years now goes in seconds. Like right now I want the viking woman they teased but likely wont add it until I see if its a colorscheme I like. Its really kinda shitty.
>>
>>6154729

Quit being an ungrateful bitch. They didn't fuck anything up here. God forbid you have to wait for completed photos.

Even the fucking feathered raptor guy didn't expect to get the response he did and he didn't get all that shit done until months after the fucking thing ended.

Fuck right off.
>>
>>6154729
>Oh and it would have been helpful if they teased the KS for a month or so before launching so people could get money together.

They literally did this, you goddamn moron.
>>
File: IMAGE (5).jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE (5).jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>6154658

Best knight
>>
>>6154758
They teased it for literally 2 weeks. 2 weeks was the first mention in the email updates.
>>
>>6154718
...seeing this kind of pisses me off because I THOUGHT I grabbed both her and the Battle Lion from Matty Collectors closing sale. But after weeks of nothing they canceled both figures because they apparently didn't have them in stock anymore. If they weren't in-stock they shouldn't have been listed as such on the shop. In the end all I got was a lousy weapon set that wasn't even worth the shipping price imo.

>>6154729
Dude, we blew through SIX stretch goals in less then three days. It hasn't even been 72 hours since this sale started. Last KS took almost a week to just get funded and that was AFTER the rearranged some figures to make some stretch goals cheaper.

While I agree they should've had more figures done (seeing as they knew this KS was starting) I can't say I'm surprised they got so caught off guard.

Hell, there's still at least three more deluxe figures, at least one more Legion Builder and most likely a Kickstarter Exclusive figure in addition to the currently in-voting FanEx choice. There's a lot of stuff they have to work on.

And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see another weapon pack or two pop up.
>>
>>6154761

You're full of shit, they mentioned it two months beforehand. If you don't have enough money, that's YOUR fault.
>>
File: IMG_2658[1].jpg (370KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2658[1].jpg
370KB, 1296x972px
>>6154764
She is a great figure, and definitely worth hunting down. She's not even that expensive, as she pretty much shelf-warmed for some stupid reason.
>>
File: 2weeks.jpg (351KB, 1484x749px) Image search: [Google]
2weeks.jpg
351KB, 1484x749px
>>6154764
>2 weeks
>>
>>6154766
And if you don't have enough money now, you still have a whole two+ months to save up. They don't take money till the end of the KS, and then the Backerkit period won't start for a few weeks after that and runs a few weeks on it's own. You don't HAVE to go full on balls deep right now, you DO have time to save up. Grab one cheap figure now and throw the rest on during the Backerkit. By then everything will be finished and revealed and you'll know exactly what they offer.
>>
>>6154768
She was gonna be my first MotUC figure as I was never a big fan of the rest of them. Their builds are almost cartoonishly bulky and colorful. I may hunt her down at some point...but after this KS that might not happen for a LONG time
>>
>>6154769
>a footnote/afterthought buried in the end of a large email
The first real mention of it was on 1/13 shithead yes 2 weeks.
>>
The biggest problem they're going to face is all of the false pledges being created because people want to see what the next figure to be revealed will be. They really should have had everything prepared and ready when they launched the kickstarter.
>>
>>6154729
I mean, the alternative is they wait even longer to put up the kickstarter. I'm okay with unfinished prototypes for the stretch goals. It's not like they started the kickstarter without even the base figures finished or anything truly unprofessional.

I think you're just whining for the sake of it.
>>
>>6154786

Except this doesn't happen. And even if there's a handful that do, it doesn't change a thing, since it's such a success. It sure as fuck didn't happen or change anything the first two times.
>>
File: BestStoryEver.jpg (272KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
BestStoryEver.jpg
272KB, 500x672px
>>6154777

Wow, you are a goal post moving piece of shit. You're wrong. At least own up to that.
>>
>>6154786

Yeah at some point it slows down because you're just pledging towards a reveal. If more things were shown at once it might drum up interest. Still it's like day two we're all just impatient.
>>
>>6154772
>Grab one cheap figure now and throw the rest on during the Backerkit.

I totally forget how it worked last time... you can add money to the backerkit beyond what you pledged right? Meaning you don't have to "guess" how many figures you might want in the future.
>>
>>6154777
They originally announced the second Kickstarter on Nov. 15 and said it would take place in January.
On Nov. 17 and Dec. 6 they again mentioned KS 2 would begin in January.

Don't be a little piss ant because you don't know how to keep up on news.

Also, two weeks is plenty of time. Most Kickstarters don't even tell you till they begin. Be grateful they gave you any prep time and stop bitching about shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>6154803
Yeah. I mean pledge as much as you figuratively can since it obviously helps towords stretch goals but yeah you can add on as much as you want after the fact. It just doesnt 'help' the kickstarter so to speak.
>>
>>6154803
Yes. If you're not sure what all you want yet, or how much money you'll have, you can just pledge for one figure and add on the ones you want later when they open up the backer kit. The only difference is that money from the backer kit doesn't count towards unlocking stretch goals during the campaign.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 657x527px
>tfw stretch goals are now 15k apart instead of 10k for 2 unlocks
Feels like they are just extending the carrot to slow us down lads.
>>
Honestly, no one should complain about not having any money.

They'll do a preorder sale after the kickstarter is over, so that's already one month from now that you have to save up and decide, then they'll do another sale way down the line next year once the figures actually turn up. So you'll have multiple opportunities to purchase hear figures and save up for them. The only benefits you have here is getting them first getting the possible KS exclusive, and getting them for slightly cheaper.

TL;Dr buy one or two in the KS and save for one of the two preorder sales that comes later for non Kickstarter.
>>
File: Count Marzo flicker.jpg (3MB, 3318x2212px) Image search: [Google]
Count Marzo flicker.jpg
3MB, 3318x2212px
So does anyone have a sizable collection of MOTUC stuff here, or just Mythic stuff?

I'm wondering if Count Marzo here would fit in with the other ML stuff. The 'hyper-anime detailed' face seems to fit in the style of the ML1 guys.
>>
>>6154847

Well yes, they didn't expect it all to go this fast and don't have the rest of the protos ready yet. So winning time like this makes sense.
>>
>>6154847

It feels almost like supply and demand y'now? Obviously, people are willing to shell out for this stuff
>>
>>6154805
From the success and the fact that they had a 1.5 wave and so on and so forth with releasing if the trolls people should have been saving up since the last sale. People aren't use to this way of getting their toys. That's simply it.
>>
>>6154848
This more or less how I built my collection. During the KS I only pledged for like 6 figures and some weapon packs. During the backer kit, I added 3 more, during the live sale I bought 2 more etc etc. In the end I probably spent MORE as each sale after the backerkit included shipping and a slightly raised price (2-4 bucks a pop more) but it meant I didn't have to spend as much up front.

This time however I saved up some cash and I'm buying in bulk. Though it seems I didn't save up NEARLY as much as I should've, there are some fantastic figures this go around.

>>6154859
While I don't have him in hand, I do know MotUC scale VERY well with ML figures. The Legions look a bit better with their more detailed torsos, but they don't look out of place in the slightest. They're also very cross compatible in terms of accessories, though you'd need to do some slight mod work to swap heads. The ball joints for MotUC as slightly smaller then the ML ones.

Someone on the forums actually made a neck adapter that worked on armored bodies that can allow easy head swaps. But he's had some rl issues so he only cast the parts sporadically.
>>
>>6154847
It's more likely that the figures just cost more to make, which is something the 4H said in their video.

They could also be planning ahead for a more expensive item. It's easier to add a little on to each stretch goal than have an incredibly expensive stretch goal to meet all at once.
>>
Have they said if the vamp builder only comes with the helmeted head?
>>
I want to see this Valkyrie complete and painted.
>>
>>6154985
The female Vamp Legion builder only has the one head, but the Vampire Knight figure has a helmeted and unhelmeted head. As of this point, no Legion Builder has had multiple heads as the whole point of Legion Builders is to be as cheap as possible.
>>
Does the Knight Builder Set 2's armor color match the Iron Knight Legion Builder's color? Basically, are they the same dark grey?
>>
>>6155015

Literally no way to tell until the finished product comes in. During the Kickstarter and even through toy shows it looked like the Silver Knight and Silver Dwarf would've matched but then the final Knight came out like this like galvanized metal color so they didn't swap perfectly.

Ignatius ended up being pearly. Galeron was like a dark Iron Man in person, etc. I guess like they will probably look fine but you can't be sure.
>>
>No new goblins

>the ghost guy is the same price as the standard figures despite having almost no new tooling and zero paint apps

I'm kind of tempted by the female barbarian but after the first deluxe I'm worried I'll wind-up with another figure with paint chipped around the shoulders and exposed black plastic.

I bought all the skeletons from the previous releases and love them but this assortment just seems kind of meh.
>>
>>6155061
>I bought all the skeletons from the previous releases and love them but this assortment just seems kind of meh.

I feel the same honestly. It just doesn't wow me for some reason.
>>
>>6154501
I would have thrown money at this so fast. I need some t h i c c orc women.
>>
File: 1482212079879.gif (436KB, 210x131px) Image search: [Google]
1482212079879.gif
436KB, 210x131px
>>6155072
just imagine a action figures collection of female elves, orcs, monstergirls, beastfemales, elementals... with nice bodies like this...

I will gladly prostitute myself to pay all the entire collection
>>
>>6155045
Pictures and prototypes often don't do these figures justice and it's kind of sad. Ignatius went from one most people passed on because he looked too gaudy to one of the most in demand figures once people had him in hand.

>>6155072
While I would have liked a more bulked up fem-orc, I can't say I'm super surprised. From the start the parts would have to work across not just orcs and barbarians, but rangers, elves, mages, rogues and so forth. That said, they could've added a third limb option as currently they only have armored and bare arm choices. Or at the very least added some definition to the abs and arms.

I'll still grab a few of them, but hopefully we see more bulky females in the long run.
>>
>>6155061
>>the ghost guy is the same price as the standard figures despite having almost no new tooling and zero paint apps

I wish people like you would kill yourselves. You think just because something doesn't have new tooling or paint, that it's suddenly a free toy to make.
>>
>>6155143
Not free, but there are multiple price-points. The "legion builder" figures are less expensive in part because they lack paint apps.
>>
>>6155155
But that particular figure comes with a new head and ball for the chain. It's 10 thousand dollars to cut a steel mold, and the new pieces aren't being reused so far. Thus the higher cost.

The cost doesn't bother me, but I do wish the figures would have some sort of light colored wash to bring out the details.
>>
>>6155155

You are so wrong that you should just stop, now.
>>
>>6155186
What new mold? The body and everything is the fucking skeletons from 1.0. Only the head is new. Delete this post you fucking shill. This should be the same cost of a legion builder
>>
>>6154859
I pair random MOTUC and other horsemen sculpted figures with MLs all the time. They look so good together.
>>
>>6155214
>This should be the same cost of a legion builder

Except, not. But this is why you don't make toys. You'd ruin yourself in a week.
>>
>>6155190
How is he wrong?
>>
>>6155228

Because that doesn't magically make the costs cheaper. He doesn't understand how costs or toys in general work.
>>
>>6155216
Post pics.
>>
>>6155234
>Because that doesn't magically make the costs cheaper.

Well not painting would literally make it cheaper.
>>
File: IMG_5640.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5640.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6155236
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (97KB, 750x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
97KB, 750x662px
>>6155234
>>6155241
>>
>>6155246

It doesn't mean it's cheaper dipshit.
>>
>>6155251
Then how is it cheaper?
>>
Is the Vampire Legion Builder headsculpt unique?
>>
>>6155214
Are you an idiot?

The head is a new mold. The ball at the end of the chain is a new mold. The clasps around his neck and wrists are new molds.

Try doing the very least amount of thought before posting next time.
>>
>>6155267

The new legion builder vampire is also a new head but it's like $20
>>
>>6155259
>>6155267
Hagnon is basically an extra $8 because of a ball and manacle mould that'll eventually be reused anyway.
>>
>>6155241
>>6155271
>>6155214
Do you guys seriously not know how business works? This isn't a charity, you aren't paying the cost of production. The figures are seperated into two classes: Legion Builder and Unique Character. Anything that isn't a Legion Builder is a Unique Character. The ghost dude is a unique character, so he costs as much as the other unique characters.

Just because he has less paint doesn't mean he'll be cheaper. Just like a unique character with excessive paint isn't more expensive.
>>
>>6155289
So seeing as the Vampire Legion Builder has a unique headsculpt what's the difference between Legion Builders and Unique Characters (apart from $8)?
>>
>all this butthurt over ghost dude

if you can't afford it, don't buy it then.
>>
>>6155295
Paint apps?
>>
Now that we are getting the Valkyrie I kind of want to change vote to that cloth chest, bare stomach cleric idea people are floating. But it seems like no one wants to risk male torso winning.
>>
>people actually angry at 4H for them not having enough money to buy their stuff because they need months warning to attain money
If you guys don't even have $500 in your savings account, you shouldn't be buying toys.
>>
>>6155587
>If you guys don't even have $500 in your savings account, you shouldn't be buying toys.
You should have a LOT more than that in savings. Before buying luxuries everyone should have a BARE MINIMUM of 3 months worth of living expenses saved up and ready to go. Ideally you should have 6 months worth but going paycheck to paycheck then continuing to buy luxuries is just retarded.

I'm not mad at 4H for anything but I am definitely not going to order as much as I want from them because I refuse to go past my budget and start emptying out what I deem to be emergency funds. Because once you start doing that the goalpost just keeps moving and "a little more won't hurt" until you basically have nothing which is how most people live unfortunately.
>>
File: mythic legions sdcc.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mythic legions sdcc.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>>6155594
>I refuse to go past my budget
That's your problem.

I've been saving up since SDCC when they first started showing their next kickstarter off... but i did blow a lot of it on their preorders for the trolls and other figures.

and what's wrong with using your savings anyway? You just replace it, unless you're no longer employed and need to prostitute yourself for money now.
>>
>>6155594
>Before buying luxuries everyone should have a BARE MINIMUM of 3 months worth of living expenses saved up and ready to go

Listen to Richie Rich here...what a fanciful life you must lead.
>>
>>6155599
>and what's wrong with using your savings anyway? You just replace it, unless you're no longer employed and need to prostitute yourself for money now.
You just answered your own question. You can't replace it if you lose your job, get sick, hospitalized or any other such emergency. These things don't politely announce themselves and ask for the most convenient time to enter your life. If you blow your savings with the expectation you'll replace it in 2-4 weeks (or god forbid even longer) then you don't actually have a savings. You have a revolving "buy cool shit" account that is only useful in the unlikely event something bad happens when the account is at it's peak.

As the son of a gambling addict who has experienced the devastation of no savings + job loss multiple times I have zero desire to put myself in that situation intentionally. I also don't want to sell/pawn off all my cherished belongings for pennies on the dollar in a mad scramble to pay bills. Savings gives me the cushion to find a job, keep more of my stuff and sell the stuff I am comfortable parting with for a higher price over the course of months instead of days/weeks.

If you recognize the risks and are still comfortable taking them then awesome. I truly hope you never experience what I have and wish you the absolute best luck in life.
>>
>>6155618
It's roughly $600 to get everything in the kickstarter, but I certainly am not.
$600 can be replaced pretty easily even if you're a minimum wage worker. It doesn't even constitute a month's pay.

It's very easy to get everything you want in this kickstarter, unless you're going to buy multiple all ins.

If you're complaining about having problems affording this kickstarter, you should not be buying toys at all.
>>
>>6155627
>$600 can be replaced pretty easily even if you're a minimum wage worker. It doesn't even constitute a month's pay.

Maybe if they decide to give up eating and living indoors for a month.
>>
>>6155630
i imagine most people who buy toys on /toy/ live with their parents, especially if they're only making minimum wage every month.
Or at least with a roommate.

like i said, they shouldn't be thinking about buying toys if they're really that hard up for cash.
>>
>>6155627
People buy other toy lines bro. You're acting like people are buying this single line in some kind of vacuum. Obviously if they have a bunch of domestic/imports pre-ordered it's not quite as simple to go all in on this KS. Anyway, I am not complaining myself, just playing devil's advocate for others who are.
>>
>>6155636
>buying two lines when you can't even afford one
hahahah

Oh wow, anymore defenses on why 4H is bad for not giving more warning on how many dicks you need to suck for the week to afford your toys?

Seriously, we've all known this day was coming and at least some of the figures since summer. There's no excuse on why you haven't already been saving up.
>>
Talking back about the figures themselves, this is my current list:

Gwendolynne Heavensbrand – Standard, shiny, fully decorated knight in full armour. Nothing special, but she’s nice and I’d say she’s the basic choice in the lineup to start from.

Vampire Legion Builder – The black unpainted armour seems fitting, and the vampire head and helmed feathers make the figure colorful enough for me to ignore the more ornate and expensive vampire figures.

B'alam – Pretty neat and stylish looking beastman.

Jjuno the Crusher – Still not a fan of the muscle-less body, but she’ll have to do. Would LOVE if they modified the bare female body parts before the end of the campaign.

Total: around 170€

------

Been considering getting two of the Steel or Iron builders to act as an escort for Gwendolynne, but since I’d get the Vampire builder and the own Gwendolynne that’s enough people in mostly the same armour already, and I have to be selective or else the price total skyrockets.

Faunus looks neat, but I think B'alam will do within the beastman department.

Boarrior looks fun and badass, but these figures are pricey and I have to consider how much I want to spend on a frigging boar.

I’d like to get a female orc, but I’ll have to pass if it has that body. I can live with a Jjuno without visible muscles, but it just doesn’t work for orcs or monsters. If they make some female monsters I hope they are fully clad in armour.

Now waiting for more stretch goals to appear and wreck my list. I’d like to get a skeleton and a buff type guy or monster since I missed the first series, but I’m not sure how many figures I’m willing to buy.
>>
File: kwpmL2.png (128KB, 649x546px) Image search: [Google]
kwpmL2.png
128KB, 649x546px
Knight Weapon pack is everything I want. I was gonna settle with Dwarf and maybe pick up the elvish one but this alone is all I'd want.

I'm already considering dropping 300 for the kickstarter I'm not sure though
>>
>>6155656
>choosing the furriest furry for your beastmen representation
Bruh...
>>
>>6155777
Yeah that's fucking awesome, and what I was afraid of...me now spending more money.
>>
>>6153012
This isn't necessarily about the kickstarter, but I've got the deluxe barbarian. I had him posed with the axe for some time and now the hand that was holding it is too stretched to hold any of the other weapons properly. What do I do?
>>
>>6155842
try to put the hand in very hot water some time whiule you maintain it as close as you can, later put in on cold wather, or use a hair drier, this should work
>>
>>6155842
You could try applying some heat and then dip it in cold water. That might "shock" the plastic back into it's original form. Same trick can be used on warped stuff.

If that doesn't work you will have to manually pinch it closed after applying heat to basically force it to warp back to a smaller state. This is really why the line needs removable hands though, even if it was in the form of optional packs.

>>6155777
Eh...for being a knight weapon pack it's pretty lame it's missing a halberd. don't know why the fuck there is a trident in there, that's a gladiator weapon.
>>
>>6155859
Halberd/pole axe came with the staff pack.
>>
File: 1485797845253614095276.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1485797845253614095276.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>6155859
They already had a halberd in one of the previous weapon pack, I'm pretty sure that's why they didn't include one here.
>>
>>6155777
>knight set
>khopesh and trident

What.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_125011.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_125011.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Some figures work really well with Mythic Legion. Despite their dark drybrush the Hobgoblin really suits this line. Maestro too.
>>
I like how 1/4 of this thread is
>why don't they cater to my musclegirl fetish?
Maybe there's a reason. Such as, the majority of normal people want figures of attractive females.
>>
This knight set's long sword/sheath and zwei are awesome but the rest is whatever.
>>
>>6155926
While it doesn't make as much sense thematically...I honestly don't care because there are plenty of figures who can make use of both of those weapons.

While all the new figures are fantastic, the sheer variety and quantity of new weapon types coming from these sets is what most impresses me. With the last KS, the weapon packs were three-ish new weapons at best and were fairly distinct, two of which being character specific weapons. But each one of the currently revealed weapon sets has more weapons type then the entire original run. Each set alone can equip at least four figures with two different weapons. And there's a rumored evil weapon set that we haven't even seen yet. While it sucks that these weapons were not dispersed throughout the actual figures offered in this wave, going forward the variety of weapons a new figure can come with will be staggering.

And every single one of those old oversized axes from the original line will find a brand new home at the bottom of my accessory bin.
>>
>>6153012
That Deluxe Knight is everything I've ever wanted from a figure, so temping to pledge for it.
I'd also like to see more pics of those figures with figmas next to them.
>>
File: Arethyr Horde.jpg (325KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Arethyr Horde.jpg
325KB, 1200x800px
>>6155939
I was supplementing my horde with various other characters during the wait for the original KS product to ship. The old Toy Biz LotR stuff looks really good along side the ML stuff, though the figures themselves can be severely lacking in the articulation department.

I wish I grabbed more ML orcs though as I don't have enough to serve as the backbone of the horde as I would prefer.
>>
>>6155952

Just to make it a bit more interesting, at this point the Deluxe Knight Builder has a unique head piece not found in the rest of the series.

Also, these figures don't really scale well with Figma. I can try and take pics tonight but generally speaking the size and scale of the Legions dwarf most Figma, including Black Armor guts.
>>
>>6155949

The halberd, round mace, hammer and wooden shield are god tier. I wish they would re-release those sets.
>>
>>6155983
That's pretty nice.
Also I would be very grateful if you can take the pics, anon.
>>
>>6155642
>Oh wow, anymore defenses on why 4H is bad for not giving more warning on how many dicks you need to suck for the week to afford your toys?

Every time they have any kind of sale people always ask for one more week or a few more days to make "the next payday" so that they can buy more. Like they have literally zero money yet they all spend thousands on this line and (from the pics they share) live in nice houses.
>>
>>6153082
>Imagine being this autistic and not being drowned in a pillowcase at age 3
>>
>>6155859

No, please. Bitch some more.
>>
>>6156021
Why be so toxic? Is a legitimate point. The kopesh is not a knight weapon either.
>>
>>6155777
>oh great another weapon pack...
Wheres the cool villains I was promised? This is all fucking doughy flabby women, furshit, and faggy elves. WTF i hate 4H now....
>>
>>6156036
Gee, it's like you could give them to any character...what a bummer it is to have a choice!

Idiot.
>>
>>6155941
Whatever. Aren't muscles one of the main appeals of barbarians?

It shouldn't be surprising that a good deal of the people wanting barbarians and orcs want them to be muscular.
>>
>>6156036

There's literally been like four knight weapons sets already lol. And now we're getting a crossbow and some new swords too. What more do you want?
>>
>>6156065

The want reasons to complain.
>>
File: new-polearm-thumbs.jpg (34KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
new-polearm-thumbs.jpg
34KB, 600x317px
>>6156065

More polearms and warhammers.
>>
>>6153012

Stretch goals are slowing down. I think people want to see the rest of the figures first. Hopefully 4H is painting away lol.
>>
>>6153706
JESUS what's with the price increase? $45 for named characters and $33 for no paint legion builders? Army builder my ass
>>
>>6156222
>what is needless bitching about incorporated shipping cost
>>
>>6156222
If you are just buying a single figure you're doing it wrong. The shipping is incorporated into the price for a single figure, look at the "add-on" costs you faggot. They are $18 for legion builders, $22 for orc legion builders and $33 for named characters.

Buying just as few as 3 figures brings the cost of Legion builders down to $22 a piece and named characters down to $37 a piece.
>>
>>6156227
Figures with severe paint chipping, single jointed elbow, ""knights"" who can't two hand any weapons aren't worth $45, especially the ones with reused molds
>>
>>6156238
Show me something better. Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
>>6156238
>who can't two hand any weapons

That's not true at all.

>single jointed elbow

Oh you poor entitled baby

>Figures with severe paint chippin

The joint paint comes off, which it does on every toy ever, unless you're Hasbro or Mattel that doesn't paint their toys. Grow up faggot.
>>
>>6156283
>That's not true at all.
Yes it's true. Try to do pic related pose with any of the ML figures (except the birds)
>>
>>6156281
gg ez
>>
>>6156324
>>6156325

Weebs really are the worst thing on this board.
>>
File: 45d.png (164KB, 578x372px) Image search: [Google]
45d.png
164KB, 578x372px
>>6156328
eyyy
>>
File: gothmog.jpg (403KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gothmog.jpg
403KB, 768x1024px
>>6155958
>The old Toy Biz LotR stuff looks really good along side the ML stuff,
No it doesn't.

It's all bright and cartoony compared to Toy Biz's gritty realistuk orks.

Man, Toy Biz had some really godtier figures.
>>
>>6156336

It looks just fine, you're being autistic again.
>>
>>6155926
I agree but I can use those weapons for other characters.
>>
File: Alex-Ross-Astro-City-V2-14.jpg (46KB, 400x609px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Ross-Astro-City-V2-14.jpg
46KB, 400x609px
>>6156347
Not really.
It's like sticking Mattel toys with McFarlane ones.
Too cartoony.
>>
File: image.png (184KB, 713x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184KB, 713x509px
>>6155777
>15k for another weapons pack
Oh boy here we go. What greedy savages. We were unlocking 2 damn unique characters for 10k stretch goals before. This is bullshit. Now pledges are slowing down and it serves them right. People are catching on to their sheckling.

Paint some new fucking figures already 4h.
>>
>>6156328
>proves you wrong
Uhhh weebs are shit ami rite guys

Hate to break it to you but this website is primarily for weebs. You are in the minority.

What I hate most about these threads is because our love for generic knights we have to share threads with those of lower taste, like you MOTU autists that blindly defend everything 4h does. You froth at the mouth with any legitimate well presented criticism. Sorry you are used to buying shit from Matty and hasbro. Other have higher standards.
>>
>>6156325
>>6156324

Why would I want to do those retarded poses lol. "Superhero landing"
>>
>>6156325

>>Literally one figure
>>If you kind of count the other two in the line that's like three animu knights of main characters

Wow such variety.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_195845.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_195845.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>6156490
My point is the guy cannot hold a weapon two handed
>>
>>6156336
I totally agree. The bright green just clashes really hard with the gritty "realistic" look of the lotr stuff. If anything out of this pic >>6155958
I'd say the Funko legacy shit fits best.
It's not an insult to Mythic Legions or the Toy Biz McFarlane stuff(fuck Funko), both tremendous figures, they just don't visually blend well.
>>
>>6156505
Yes completely different visual styles. It clashes.
>>
>>6156505
Meant to say Toy Biz lotr stuff, oops.
>>
>>6156494
>Wow such variety

What are the Queen's Blade line
What are all the Fate figmas, and variation of Seibahs
What are the Revo Monster Hunter armored knights

Granted all of them are stylized, but most of them can hold their weapons in an action dynamic pose rather than all neutral pose like all the Mythic Legions figures.
>>
>>6156497
That's a tough pose for any toy, most of them simply don't have the shoulder movement to achieve such a far reach.
>>
>>6156520
Its a legit complaint though you are paying for a really good sculpt of a figure not posability.
>>
File: 1455462276260.jpg (100KB, 720x517px) Image search: [Google]
1455462276260.jpg
100KB, 720x517px
>>6156497
Can any figures do that besides the ones with the joint that makes the shoulders rotate around the chest?

Shitty mockup probably, but I can't think of any figures that use it off the top of my head for an example.
>>
>>6156517

>>queen's blade

800 titty schoolgirls

>>fate

more schoolgirls and 20 Sabers lol

>>monster hunter

fantasy mallninja bullshit armor. they never make any of the good knight designs just that same dragon thing
>>
File: IMG_20170130_203331.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_203331.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>6156539
You either need a fancy pull joint like Saber, Revo style rotating shoulder, or butterfly joints
>>
File: 1485738287338.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1485738287338.png
1MB, 788x872px
>>6156547not being a based god that owns west and east franchises.

Look at his tiny penis and laugh.
>>
File: howdoesitfeeltobeaBITCH.png (394KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
howdoesitfeeltobeaBITCH.png
394KB, 1600x900px
>>6156547
You got BTFO on the original point and now are ad hominem attacking the franchise, rather than the engineering of the figure and the inability of ML Knights to two hand a weapon
>>
>>6156531

It's not a legit complaint at all. It's you literally trying to find anything you can to complain about.
>>
>>6156579
I'm not the anon that posted that comparison photo.

I can just accept the fact that it cant hold 2 handed weapons like it should and you should too.

Its a legit complaint get over it.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_205306.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_205306.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>6156579
Dude the guy can't even two hand a weapon on a neutral pose.

How is that not a legitimate complain, it's like having Muhammad Ali or Rocky figure who cant put out a boxing pose because they have single jointed elbow (NECA cough cough)
>>
>>6155958
What's the guy with the dovakin helmet?
>>
>>6156597
Oh, you're one of those trolls then. Fuck off.
>>
>>6156597
You have to be pretty stupid to not be able to pose a toy with a single jointed elbow. But you have a huge bias, so you really are just here to bitch and moan.
>>
>>6156556
Those figures aren't even doing the same pose that was in >>6156497 photo, you need to swap around their hands.
>>
Next stretch is a cavern dwarf. Interested to see what that is.
>>
>>6156635

Don't care about dwarves but that gives hope for a skeleton I guess.

Shit they must just be planning on doing more figures than the first Kickstarter... there's still like four that we've actually seen in some form (like that female blood knight looking one).
>>
>>6156635

Cavern Dwarf looks cool but those spiked shoulder pads are fundamentally incompatible with the bearded head unless you really bend them way out of the way or always have the head looking up.
>>
>>6156520
Black series can do it. Most jedis can two hand weild a lightsaber. A fucking 20$ mass retail toy from hasbro can do it. Why cant 4h?
>inb4 hurrr troll
>>
>>6156648
Because the 4H figures have the thick front armour piece that gets in the way of the arms.

But i don't really mind or care, mine either use polearms, sword and board or dual wielding anyway.
>>
Cavern dwarf is a little boring.

Freyja is neat but that face looks off right?
>>
File: IMG_20170130_212708.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_212708.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>6156627
Here you go, too lazy to dig the box and swap the left hand onto an open hand
>>
>>6156660
Looks nothing like the example photo without the hand actually holding onto it.
>>
>>6156664
He's just terrible at posing but I'm sure you get the picture.
>>
>>6156664
Holy autism I just said that I'm too lazy to dig up the alternate open hand.
>>
>>6156660

Who cares if it can two hand a sword when the design looks like that. People buying these want simpler looking knights in addition to the fantasy stuff.

>>6156659

Hard to tell if she has hair, too. Also the red kind of kills this... will have to give her one of the brown skirt pieces from the knight builder.
>>
Are you idiots still talking about articulation? ML has pretty good artic. not amazing but doable.

Instead why don't you talk about the goal figures that just went up
>>
>>6156568
>You got BTFO on the original point

Not even the same guy 4chan is like ten people arguing pretending to be the same person lol
>>
>>6156677
>REE this toyline is trash because it can't perform this pose
>REE stop pointing out that my favourite toys can't do the pose either
>>
>>6156563
This is the way to go
>>
Gwendolynne, Iron Knight, or Knight Builder?

Thoughts?
>>
>>6156696
That's pretty much what I'm leaning to but I want to add a few bad guys as well.
>>
>>6156696

If you can spring it, I feel like Knight builder is the most exciting thing to come out of both Kickstarters but that's just me. Plus you get a lot of good weapons.
>>
>>6156648
maybe two hand easily but not in that pose, I can't even get figuarts jedi luke in the pose perfectly.
>>
>>6156659
Honestly cavern dwarf kinda works for me. The silver dwarves from before were too similar to the knights for me and their black horns didn't really pop, while the other dwarf builder had the same problem in reverse.

Depending on how things are when the backerkit comes out i might pick up a few of them, at the very least so i'll have something to hold onto the extra weapons i have laying everywhere.
>>
At least the new slimmer knight can baseball bat hold his/her sword

Which also begs a question, where is the gender neutral torso (steel knight's torso) in the knight builder figure?? Is the blue/yellow thing on the 2nd torso removable?
>>
>>6156659
>Freyja is neat but that face looks off right?

Yeah it does, is she supposed to be an elf? The rest of it is amazing though. definitely picking that up.

Dropping Clavius for her.
>>
>>6156714
tabard is stuck on the torso and that is female as well
>>
>>6156722
>that is female as well
Are you implying that this twink is female? The elves had the same skinny torso
>>
>>6156714
Yeah I wish it had the steel knight torso too.
>>
>>6156726
>implying there are male elves.
>>
>>6156722
>>6156714

The female tabard torso looks a bit more gender neutral from the front than say, the boob armor. I wonder if it looks like obvious boobs from the side.
>>
>>6156728
>>6156722
Seems like a massive oversight then, is it too late to complain and ask for it?
>>
>>6156726
It's the same as delphina's; you can see the curvature of the breasts. There is currently no thin male tabard body revealed yet.
>>
>>6156597
>>6156614
>>6156622
>guy clearly buys the figures/supports the line
>has a genuine complaint
>FUCKIN TROLL FAGG0T

Is Mythic Legions to have the same fandom as Transformers/Neca soon?
Is it that hard to see where the guy is coming from?
It's like mentioning you wish the Predator could do the iconic crouch pose before the ab crunch, "g-get over it fag".
Some of you people don't know how to take criticism, they're still fine toys, great even, but at the price they cost and certain present issues why isn't it legitimate or fair to criticize a product we're buying?
>>
>>6156738
That's a shame. Has anyone in the official forum brought that up yet? The tabbarded torso looks kinda ugly and I'd rather have the gender neutral skinny male torso
>>
>>6156681
>tfw you have to buy the ugly lesbian to have a viking furkini figure with decent head
>>
>>6156755
Forgot the pic
>>
>>6156742
Just ignore them because they'll just call legit criticism bitching.

Hell I posted I had problems with one of my skeletons having paint problems and they couldn't even handle that shit. Shit is full on SJW defense force.
>>
After my issues with the barbarian builder, I'm staying away from anything with skin joints. Should've have gotten some knights last time.
>>
>>6156742
This is the number one reason i dont browse ML threads as much any more. It has been going on since the birds. If anyone has a legitimate well presented complaint these rabid MOTU fans just yell troll because they cant handle the slightest criticism of their precious 4 horsemen.

I love these figures but they arent perfect. They are well sculpted but the articulation and paint chipping is a bummer. On top of the constant delays and shipping snafus to complain without trolling is certainly reasonable. These guys arent perfect of course and I am surprised they run this operation as well as they do. However these arent god sent toys and the 4H make their fair share of mistakes. They are good enough that I can look past all the bad. Its just rediculous that any criticism is met with autistic rage.
>>
>>6156681
Eyes look a bit derpy, no?
Skin is a bit flat and dead too.
>>
>>6156755
>>6156758

Yeah I love the colors and design but hate the sidecut head.

>>6156738
>>6156746

It has some slope to it but I'm not sure if it has like, rounded boobs on the side? Definitely not "flat" though. I like it though.
>>
>>6156703
Because the figuarts is shit. Hasbro ones can. Youd know that if you had more taste than money to waste.
>>
>>6156793
Bullshit.Slave leia can't even do it and she's skinny as hell. None of them have butterfly joints, so they can't reach their right hand behind their left on the hilt.
>>
File: img_4743.jpg (72KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
img_4743.jpg
72KB, 600x900px
>female centered kickstarter
>still no minotits
>still no female beast/monster

well...
it's...
ok...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdfpLAzSxg
>>
File: LordoftheLegions.jpg (634KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
LordoftheLegions.jpg
634KB, 1200x800px
>>6156336
>>6156505
This may sound like an excuse, but they actually look much better in person then in pics. Like the shirtless Orc clearly has a different skin-tone on his chest compared to his head, but in person you can barely notice it. But the dirt and the shading make the green look a bit more dull as well. That said, there's also a black/greyish orc in the line who would probably match even better except for the distinctly different style head.

But honestly, I still find the two lines go well together it doesn't even bother me. The accessories for the LotR guys are especially compatible with the ML stuff with only a minimum of mods. Each of the ML figures in this pic are sporting a LotR item and they all just work great on the ML guys.

>>6156610
It's the Funko Legacy Garruk Wildspeaker with his helmet and some armor bits removed wearing a painted 3d printed helmet (from Strangefate iirc). I have a second one behind him with his chest armor pulled off. I use em as Frost Giants. If you can get them for less then $10 bucks, they're not bad army fodder as a lot of their gear is rubbery plastic so you can pull parts off some and not others to build a nice little horde of white giants.
>>
File: Thatsnotguts.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Thatsnotguts.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
>>6156222
These are literally the exact same prices from the original KS, despite the figures actually having gone up in price in the shop sales. The figures actually cost $33 and $18 each, but your initial bid includes a one time shipping fee.

>>6155999
I apparently could not find my Black Swordsman Guts (which is a bit disconcerting desu) so I had to make due with Hawk Guts, Griffith and V1 Saber. Height wise, Guts *almost* works, but considering he's supposed to be ridiculously tall, it kind of puts a damper on things. Meanwhile both Griffith and Saber are dwarfed by the ML figures, in both height and scale (dat head be huge). It's not 100% incompatible, and it can be overlooked if you really don't care, but generally ML and Figma(and by extension Revols and Figuarts) don't play well together.

>>6156325
Honestly, having two of the three Figma Guts, and being a MASSIVE Berserk fan...I feel the Mythic Legion figures are just better *toys*. Figma often feel fiddly and fragile, and both of my Guts have trouble standing (Hawk there has a stand and Black has a leg that pops off ALL the time). Meanwhile fiddling with the ML, they always feel solid, even when certain joints actually get loose (common with the hips especially).

>>6156497
>>6156597
This is a valid complaint and one I've voiced many times while talking about these figures. Their limited arm articulation is *easily* the worst part about these guys, as with just some slight molding changes, their range of motion could have increased dramatically. Sadly, nothing will be changed about the molds that already exist, but the 2.0 figures seem to have more range of motion in the upper body despite using a similar articulation layout.

The biggest gripe however should be the wrist articulation. A simple up/down hinge joint would be FAR more useful then the current in/out method. Sadly, that is something we'll face on the new figures as well.
>>
File: cavern dwarf.jpg (97KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
cavern dwarf.jpg
97KB, 680x682px
>>6156635
Ummmm this is a bit underwhelming.

I'm thinking they may have exhausted all their planned stretch goals already & now they are grabbing figures off of workbenches.
>>
File: 4chan hates weeabs.png (324KB, 1054x748px) Image search: [Google]
4chan hates weeabs.png
324KB, 1054x748px
>>6156486
>this website is primarily for weebs
2006 was 11 years ago.

The "weeaboo" term was a filtered word because of the overuse of japafag on 4chan from everyone hating on them. It's not unlike the MLP hate.
>>
>>6156659
>>6156896
The Cavern Dwarf is underwhelming because it's a simple Legion Builder, it's not meant to be a stand out figure. That said, this is the first Legion Builder to come with an alt head, which is actually fairly important imo. It sets a precedence that perhaps other builders could also get alt heads.

Considering they still have at LEAST three Deluxe figures and another Elf Legion builder planned, as well as a possible "Evil" weapons pack, I doubt they tapped the well dry just yet.

>>6156696
I would go Knight Builder, she really does off the best bang for your buck. If possible, you could also grab some Iron Knights as well, to make use of some of the spare pieces from the Builder set and create a small squad of Fem-Knights.

>>6156714
From my understanding, the hip pieces don't seem to be compatible between the two genders. If you notice, the belts are also gender specific. It would have been nice if you COULD make this into a male knight, but sadly that would take too many additional pieces.
>>
File: dark_souls_3_lothric_castle.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3_lothric_castle.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>6156888
>Figma often feel fiddly and fragile, and both of my Guts have trouble standing (Hawk there has a stand and Black has a leg that pops off ALL the time)
They're never supposed to stand on their own and ideally always require a stand.

>but generally ML and Figma(and by extension Revols and Figuarts) don't play well togethe
Scale autists are just lacking imagination. There's literally nothing wrong with mixing scales
>>
I'm a fan of the Mythic Legions, I own about 9 figures and yeah, the arms suck and really bug me when trying to take cool pictures. Especially since many of the weapons would look better being two-handed.

The leg articulation is great though but the pauldrons limit the arms some so the single jointed hands is annoying. Regardless, I still may pick up some of the new figures that look cool.
>>
File: Horses.jpg (289KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Horses.jpg
289KB, 1200x800px
>>6156931
>There's literally nothing wrong with mixing scales

Considering I've been building a Skeleton army filled with October Toys Titan Skeletons (5"), Revol Skeletons (6") and Mythic Legions (7") I completely agree.

>>6156505
>>6156336
>>6156867

I forgot to mention, Mythic Legion figures work GREAT on LotR Horses.
>>
File: undernourished manlet with m16.jpg (933KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
undernourished manlet with m16.jpg
933KB, 2048x1536px
>>6156931
>Scale autists are just lacking imagination. There's literally nothing wrong with mixing scales
I bet you're a manlet.

No one wants their figures to be undersized.
>>
KS finally grinding to a halt. I guess it's time to just ignore it for awhile or see if they put up some finished stretch goals to give it a boost.
>>
>>6157080
Shit stretch goals (cavern dwarves, weapon packs) are real train stopper.

Most of these things are just from backers tripling and quadrupling downs. For example among the 250k they only have 725 backers, which means that everyone shilling up to 350 bucks each.

If the stretch goals are shit it's not gonna allow for the backer to triple down further and everything grinds to a halt
>>
>>6157097
Yeah hype train sort of halted ive been meh about the last 3 unlocks. If they teased some really good shit. Even if it was for like 300k goal but was something awesome i would start throwing money at my screen again. Now it just seems like they were unprepared and as you say scrambling to put stuff up.

I would kill for another troll unlock. Maybe some mounts or evil boss monsters.
>>
>>6157112
>>6157080

It would be cool if they could finish painting up that not-Vorgus head girl and show that.
>>
>>6157080
>>6157097
>>6157112
Kickstarters that start out strong from the gate almost always slow down. The last couple of stretch goals may have added to it, but it was going to happen eventually. It'll slowly gain more support as the month goes on and then start speeding up again as it gets closer to the end.
>>
>>6156681
I'm hoping they roll out a chalky-skinned evil valkyrie as a stretch goal. Would love to have something reminiscent of WoW's Val'kyr or Court of the Dead's Kier.
>>
>>6156681

Hmm, the digital face actually looked better to me. More expressive and less angular.
>>
File: Knightman.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Knightman.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
>>6156888
>>6156931
>Figma to ML scale problems
In my autistic opinion, I find that Figma still sticks to the 1:12 scale if you consider the average Japanese height
Casca comes to about 5' 11"
Link to 5'5"
and Clavian to 6' 4"
So the discrepancy isn't that unnatural, just a little exaggerated
>>
>>6157097
>shilling money

You're a damn moron.
>>
>>6156486

Nobody got proven wrong, you're wanting anime bullshit and these aren't that. I'm sorry you can't get that through your head.
>>
>>6156696
For what purpose? Single figure or army build?
>>
>>6156888
Thanks for the picture, anon.
I think they look good together so I'm gonna back that sweet Deluxe Knight.
>>
File: IMG_0992.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I got my rock troll in today. His articulation is limited, but he is massive and the sculpted details are fantastic.

But here's something I haven't seen people talk about yet. His bio mentions there are "more than 2 dozen" species of trolls. They include Rock, Forest, Ice, Fire, and even a family of Heroic trolls that fight alongside Attlus.

There's some illustrations on the sides of the box that show a couple of new designs. This is the Ice troll, I'm guessed.
>>
File: IMG_0993.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6157574
And Frog troll ftw!
>>
>>6156931
>They're never supposed to stand on their own and ideally always require a stand.

Actually missed this comment the first time I responded but, of all my figmas (about 20ish of em) ONLY the two Guts have any trouble standing. The only time I use a stand is when the Figma is posed in a flying position, otherwise I've never needed it. With Black Gut's loose leg issue, and Hawk Gut's terrible and heavy cape, they're the only two Figmas to ever give me any issue standing up.

>>6157097
Kickstarters always stall out after the first big initial rush. All the hardcore fans have thrown in their pledges and the most excited for the line are more or less set with how much they want to spend. Most people tend to wait and see, especially if there's a lot of unseen stretch goals or unfinished samples to reveal. Usually people hold back as they don't feel like pledging until the KS is actually funded...but that's probably not gonna be an issue here. lol

Still, the biggest influx of both money and pledgers comes towards the end. The last ML KS almost doubled in backers within the last few days, and I'm sure this will see a similar situation happen. Especially once the All-In option is fully revealed.

>>6157253
Honestly, it's not even the height for me, it's more the scale difference. ML figures have HUGE heads, so even guys like my Art of War Guts figures look odd next to them, despite actually being taller. I still mix em together, because why the hell not, but it's not as natural of a mixture as I would prefer.

>>6157572
That deluxe knight is easily one of my favorites of the whole wave so far. Back when we saw her at SDCC I was planning on getting her just assuming she was a regular figure. But finding out she's a fully equiped Knight Builder just added not just icing, but Ice cream, cookies and big fat chunks of brownie on top of an already sweet cake.
>>
>>6157578
I'm not super interested in the trolls, but if they release the frog troll I'll probably have to get that one.
>>
New Thread

>>6157916
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.