[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for childhood dino toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

When I was a kid (back in 96 or 97), my dad bought me some 12" mechanical, dinosaur toys, that were made of rubber or latex.
When I grew out of them, my mother probably donated them.
It'd be nice to have them back but all I seem to find are these bootleg, hard plastic chinese dinosaurs.
Where could I start searching?
Did any of you guys had them too?
Pic. Kinda related. These are made of latex but don't walk or roar like the ones I had.
>>
>soft rubber skin
It sounds like the Jurassic Park toys by Kenner sold throughout 1994 to 1997.
>>
I know exactly what you were talking about. There was a lot of them, the most common being the brown tyrannosaur. There was a large lifesize green pterodactyl, a dilophosaurus, triceratops, brachiosaurus, stegosaurus, and possibly others as well. They moved, had blinking eyes, and looked fantastic. They are exceptionally hard to find and sadly their electronics do not hold up over the years.
>>
>>6151567
DId a bit more looking because I've thought about these from time to time, they were Wow Wee Reign of the Dinosaurs figures. The company that makes roboraptors and shit. They were from around 2000, 2001.
>>
>>6151796
what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>6151567
>>6151573
I have the brown t-rex, and like anon said the electronics didn't hold up. I do still have his remote control though.
>>
File: IMG_0565.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.