[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Year of typemoon figures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Check the numbers, three figures so far in January... That's three more than 2016's January.

With all the new fate anime's coming it would only make sense that we'll see even more.

Pray for Lancelot figma
>>
>>6150985

I want a Lancelot figma, but he's completely irrelevant right now, what makes you think they're going to release one now?

Expect Nero anime version and Sakura with possible reissue of Medusa for the Heaven's Feel movies and that's it.
>>
>>6150990
B O I

Ever heard of Fate Apocrypha
>Mordred figure
>Siegfried figure
>>
>>6151009

Yeah, Iheard of Apocrypha even before it was considered to be made as a light novel series, back when it was a project for an online RPG.

Now go look for a released Type-Moon figma that isn't a female, a highly popular character or attached to a recent videogame or anime adaptation, I'll be waiting.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 100x93px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 100x93px
>>6151029
>Claims to know everything about it
>Doesn't know its getting an anime

K E K
>>
>even more typemoon shit
Fuck.
>>
>>6150985
None of this matters until they start realizing they have more going on outside Fate shit.
>>
>>6151029
Archer, Shirou x2 and Gilgamesh, all males, rider, who isn't highly popular or attached to a video game specifically.
>>
>>6152215
They really don't. Aoko's game got no traction and Tsukihime remake is looking to be pretty shit if it ever actually gets off the ground. Type Moon tasted real cash flow in 2011 when Fate blew up and they don't want to give it up.
>>
>>6152225
>Archer

Released thanks to the UBW anime, the figma was pretty much cancelled for years until the Ufotable anime was given green light.

>Gilgamesh

Praised character from the very beginning that they are selling under the Grand Order mobile game name nonetheless because it's very popular right now.

>Shirou x2

Protagonist of the franchise, they were pretty much forced to release him at some point when they were starting searching for characters of this series to release back in the day. Also, the first one was released at the same time of casual Saber to boost sales on both, the second one was released when the UBW anime was popular.

>rider, who isn't highly popular or attached to a video game specifically

But she's female.

So yeah, this

>Now go look for a released Type-Moon figma that isn't a female, a highly popular character or attached to a recent videogame or anime adaptation, I'll be waiting.

still stands.

>>6151050
>Doesn't know its getting an anime

I recognize my failure here, though. I had no clue about the anime adaptation of Apocrypha until know, I was only aware of the Extra and Heaven's Feel ones. I guess we can expect Mordred at the very least, but I'll be rooting for a Lancelot too, even if I really doubt they will release one.
>>
>>6154516
>>Now go look for a released Type-Moon figma that isn't a female, a highly popular character or attached to a recent videogame or anime adaptation, I'll be waiting.
you do realize every single figma (barring like 5 figmas out of 300+) applies to one of those standards, right? Don't try to make it a unique thing to fate shit
>>
>>6154526

I never said otherwise.
>>
>>6154531
just making sure you know whatever point is has no ground to stand on.
>>
>>6154534

Seems to me you're not even understanding what the discussion was about. I was under the assumption that Apocrypha was just a light novel series, and that's why I said that there was no chance of characters from this work getting released under the figma line if they didn't had an anime or videogame tie-in being popular at the moment too.

If that was really the case the point will still stand, it doesn't matter if we're talking about just the Type-Moon figmas or the overall figma line.

Nonetheless now I know there's an anime in the works, so I expect Max Factory to milk this adaptation too and release one or two figmas at the very least.
>>
>>6154550
Even if apoc wasn't getting an anime adaption all the popular servants from it are in grand order, and just as likely to get a figma as any other character.
>>
>>6154562

What are the servants released under the Grand Order name for now? Gilgamesh because everybody wanted him before the mobile game even existed and Shielder because she's the new relevant waifu of the game. There are a shitton of heroic spirits and variants on that game, I don't expect Max Factory to start releasing a ton of figmas based just on it.

Having many expectations will only lead to dissapointment, be glad if they announce two or three more Apocrypha/Grand Order figures this year that aren't Wonfes exclusive versions of Saber.
>>
>>6152225

Rider was popular enough she sold out like two production runs of figmas.
>>
that's a horrible faceplate
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.