[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you help me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 20140527_be8816.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20140527_be8816.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
Hello everybody. Hopefully, this section will help me
Look carefully at this picture. Damn, this dude from Berserker.
And I very much want a him. He is not sold separately. With this is a problem I turn to you.
Do you know the services or people who can do it to me (I mean, make a statuette on my order)
Exactly like in the picture (or like in a manga) plastic, or something like that
Or who knows someone, who have it is? I'm his damn much want. And I beg your pardon for my English.
>>
Check customs general or just google something like "custom 3d print maquette". I found a company called 3Dsmiths with that query before replying here.
>>
>>6147659
Ohh, at least one reply. Well, thanks for the advice!
>>
Well, I'm going to bed. I will raise a discussion tomorrow. (You will have a night) maybe, you will have are other suggestions and tips.
>>
>>6147648
this guy was in Beserk? I don't remember him
>>
>>6147735
Yeah, Qliphoth resident his name. And he's so fucking cute! >.<
>>
>>6147746
He looks like nerds candy if they had human features.
>>
How would he pick a booger from his giant nose?
>>
>>6147771
hehe, maybe. Anyway, this little sucker kindle in me the desire to get it
>>
>>6147786
Get anything and everything related to berserk. The stuff just goes up in rarity and therefore price. And yes btw, it's cute in a creepy way haha
>>
Discussion is left, good. Two days passed. maybe there are some suggestions and options?
>>
>>6147648
Is that an anthropormorphic jew nose?
>>
Looks like a garage kit to me, rather than something mass-produced. If that's the case, it's gonna be a bitch to track down, and very expensive even if you can somehow find one. I feel like your best bet would be to find a decent sculptor and commission a statuette of the character.
>>
>>6152122
Yes, I think this is the only way out. =\ (remains only a find someone who could do)
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>6151998
>>
File: rayhato1449409605.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rayhato1449409605.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>6147648
>>6152368
>>6151459

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/31092

>Included with Knight of Skeleton Horse Riding Figures, Code #152 and #153

I guess if you want more Berserk merch from this particular maker then here's more references: http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?tags=art_of_war

Though it seems that particular character is a bundle with a much larger figure and Art of War statues can set you back a bit.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/374548
>>
>>6152486
Yes, but it's too expensive. . .
>>
>>6152746
That's the annoying catch. You just have to head hunt for that set if you want that character and I honestly don't know if he can be separated from it.

Best you can do is use Mandarake or better yet,Yahoo Auction Japan and see if someone puts him up at a certain price. I'm not going to promise much that they would make the sale even remotely cheap given what the main statue is on top of the figure that you wanted but good luck anon.
>>
>>6152754
In my plans was to create the same thread on the Japanese 2ch. Okay, thank you for advice :)
>>
File: IMG_7974.jpg (85KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7974.jpg
85KB, 563x800px
mfw Berserk fan but late to the game
>>
File: 1485629526.jpg (52KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485629526.jpg
52KB, 604x604px
>>6152779
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.