[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are their any codes to get the slash figure on the box. Also,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6138.jpg (189KB, 710x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6138.jpg
189KB, 710x1016px
Are their any codes to get the slash figure on the box. Also, why are these things so fun, even though their supposed to be "art peices" that you shouldnt play with?
>>
>>6145146
Because their proportions are cute, they have nice accessories, and they appear to have decent articulation for what they are.

That being said, this is the first time I've seen them, and I too would like a Slash. I still have my 1980s version from when I was a kid. Though I lost all his accessories except his belt and sai.
>>
>>6145146
My only issue with these is the price tag, they're $12+tax for a blindbox figure, outside of the price these look like cool little desk toys.
>>
File: loyal subjects ex.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
loyal subjects ex.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>6145187
They're basically as quality as those chibi Figma whatevers, so they're well worth the price.

Also, they sell exclusive box sets if you don't want to go through blind boxes. They were pretty cheap for a while too, but i don't know about now.
>>
>>6145193
>hibi Figma
nendoroids i think. pretty good quality
>>
>>6145146
In my experience, Slash was usually in the front of the case. That being said sometimes there's no set pattern because it could be randomized. I do remember he weighs a little more than the other Turtles though.

Also if you end up buying it at Toys R Us or Target they've been modified to add a keychain to them supposedly so that Loyal Subjects could bypass restrictions due to Playmates having the contract for TMNT figures.
>>
>>6145193
Slash and Leatherhead are still available on their site for like $29 + whatever shipping costs they have. It's a different color scheme than the blind box ones though (the exclusive set is based on the toy colors).
>>
File: leatherhead-slash.jpg (659KB, 1008x1008px) Image search: [Google]
leatherhead-slash.jpg
659KB, 1008x1008px
>>6145221
Forgot pic
>>
>>6145217
They're adorable, but even paint apps alone show they're not 'Figma quality', even from publicity photos.
>>
"Codes"?

Do you mean like, tips and tricks?

I am a semantic buff and I don't like this post
>>
>>6145193
>They're basically as quality as those chibi Figma whatevers

Absolutely fucking not. I bought a few of the turtles and TF toys and they're total shit quality wise. Light and cheap.

Kinda fun regardless tho
>>
>>6145520
Codes like barcode numbers or patterns that are sometimes stamped onto blindboxed/bagged toys. People discovered that these codes could be used to identify which figures are within, and thus cheat the blindbox system to get exactly what you want.
>>
>>6145533
Ahhh, okay, my mistake then, thanks for explaining
>>
File: kirbyvs.jpg (723KB, 2314x1285px) Image search: [Google]
kirbyvs.jpg
723KB, 2314x1285px
>>6145526
> Light and cheap
I bet you're a diecast-tard, eh?

The paint apps are exact, the sculpt is great, and they have better poseability than most of those chubby figmas. They're basically the same shit, albeit smaller, but not all of the chibis are big anyway.
For their price, they're a hell of a deal when compared to those Figmas.
>>
>>6145157
>and they appear to have decent articulation for what they are.
Also the materials very nice for a vinyl toy
>>
>>6145226

I actually just picked up the toy-color versions of Bebop and Rocksteady. I have the regulars too, but I really love these kinds of variants.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 400x399px
Lol look at Kinder's attempt
>>
>>6150105
Still better then mega bloks
>>
>>6146985
>The paint apps are exact

>green knee pad
>white of eyes not even attempting to take the full shape of the sculpted area

you didn't even post a pic of a decently painted one kek

i have a whole bunch of these and i love them but im not delusional the paint apps are spotty. not awful by any means but hardly great & certainly no-where near goodsmile tier.
>>
>>6150110
>judging the paint job on a blurry picture with crappy lighting.
Way to prove you don't actually own these to actual say anything that isn't ignorance.

The paint apps are exact. That green above the knee pads is recessed to show it's skin above the knee pad. The whites hidden by the shadows.
If anything, the promo shots in OP aren't painted as exact as when a chinese five year old does it, because the chinakid is using spray masks. The promos are hand painted and almost always flawed regardless of the line/brand.
>>
File: baitcity.png (32KB, 510x747px) Image search: [Google]
baitcity.png
32KB, 510x747px
>>6150108
>>
File: loyal subjects.jpg (529KB, 986x614px) Image search: [Google]
loyal subjects.jpg
529KB, 986x614px
>>6150268
but senpai its pretty easy to see despite the quality of your photo kek

you're just trying to excuse it

also
>Way to prove you don't actually own these to actual say anything that isn't ignorance.

see photo fuccboi
>>
>>6150283
I miss the lego TMNT sets
>>
>>6150297
Since you own those figures, you can see how the green isn't on the knee pad, but on the leg itself.

In your image, the whites are where they should be too, unlike the claim you were trying to make about my figure.

Why are you lying when it's plain as day where the paint apps are?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.