[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot Wheels Matchbox Unboxing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 151

Hot Wheels / Matchbox Thread!

Never Found a Treasure Hunt edition

So picking up from last thread:
>>6092025
>>
>>6144789
So picking up from the last thread, I got the '12 custom Ford. The signage is pretty cool, and the hood scupt is nice. plus some K&N garb on it...
>>
File: DSC_2611s.jpg (1MB, 1074x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2611s.jpg
1MB, 1074x1500px
>>6144796

Here's the Falken Porsche. I'm keeping this one carded.
>>
>>6144789

Just chiming in here to say the last thread was like a super good quality thread, hope this one does as good.
>>
File: DSC_2589as.jpg (733KB, 1500x893px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2589as.jpg
733KB, 1500x893px
>>6144803

I did buy another Fugu-Z though to open. It's one sweet car. Here's a vid about the real car:

https://youtu.be/4XTy3G5NZDc
>>
>>6144807
Thanks! I'm OP, I hope I can live up to the expectations now lol...

>>6144803
I like that one! I have the 934 Porsche as well, but not with the Falken livery. Looks good. I just wish they'd use a different color scheme for the Falkens besides silver and Blue

Anyway, continuing on with the Falken '12 mustung..
>>
>>6144824

The rear, just wish the taillights were detailed..
>>
>>6144827
ohh just noticed the roll cage inside the car! Pretty cool, Gotta check for that on the other mustangs...
>>
So again, this latest round will be featuring some really beat up and just battered cards. I found this in a big bin at Walmart, so here's more proof that Walmart really needs better respect for their own products..You wouldn't see this at Target..
>>
>>6144837
So, at the store, I wasn't sure/didn't remember if I had this Lambo already... Sure enough I did. So I have two now, not bad though, I like the color and design, so I don't mind having double. This new one I have is H48 while the one I had earlier is H51, so made a few weeks after.
>>
>>6144824

Well the official livery for Falken is green into blue, like the recently released Falken Toyota off-road truck.

Btw OP, where'd you find the OP pic? It's pretty random, but I know that chick. My good friend dated her for years, and she's not into Hot Wheels lol. She's an actor though, so I'm guessing it was for a shoot, because she doesn't have blonde hair and you can tell it's a pretty mediocre wig.
>>
>>6144789
>Never Found a Treasure Hunt edition
And you never will.

Unless you're butt buddies with the truck unloader(s) at your local Target/Walmart/TRU/etc.
>>
>>6144807
same, I enjoy seeing some of the other stuff out there which normally is gone when I go looking (I am not that hardcore of a collector)

if i could make 1 suggestion...maybe resize your pics down a little or just crop the car better? not a big deal but the pics are kind of large
>>
>>6144847
Or you can just order a Box of any letter here:

http://www.aandjtoys.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AlexsToyChest&Product_Code=L2593E-17&Category_Code=SUBHWBC

For example the link above is for a box of Hot Wheels E case. You order two or three boxes, you're near guaranteed at least 1 Treasure Hunt
>>
OP here, I'm off for tonight, just wanted to get the thread started here. I'll leave you the next car to be displayed..
>>
>>6144853

I work at a toy store and out of every case of Hot Wheels I've opened in the past year, there's always been exactly one treasure hunt car per case. Super Treasure Hunt cars like >>6144846
are a whole different thing. I think I've only seen one at all in the same amount of time. The supers seem completely randomly packed, but I've heard one in every ten thousand.
>>
Why are old guy hot wheels collectors so fucking annoying? They spend like 20 mins digging through the fucking bin, even though it's been picked over 50 times already, looking for God knows what. Then after all that time they leave their autistic lines of cars all around the bin and don't actually buy anything. Not to mention they're bugging me all the time asking if we got any new cars in. The worst ones are the hiders, who hide cars like fucking children because they can't afford .94-3.97 on their neet bux.
>>
>>6144874
haha, I've noticed that some hot wheels collectors and fans can be ...a bit off...
>>
Not really a collector, more of what you say a hobbyist.
I normally only buy the "cool" cars, not the regular ones- I don't like cars. By cool I mean the Batman ones/movie ones or any that look nice.

Anyway it's 2017 and I didn't realise that means the hunt begins anew!

I picked up a New Arkam Knight Batmobile that's now in green.

Can someone explain how to "collect properly"?
I noticed there were 4 of these available- do they come in different variant boxes?

Any ideas what else is in the 2017 Batman collection?

What size are these- No idea?

Is their really a BVS Bat wing?
In the normal scale?

Why haven't I seen it?
>>
>>6144857
Oh god, are these still in stores?
>>
>>6145812
YEP! And I really like 'em!

>>6145794
I can't answer all of these, but the *general* scale of hot wheels and matchbox are 1/64 but that's not always the case

This is a flying Batmobile currently out. Not sure if that's what you mean by bat wing

There is no "collect properly". You buy what you like, and what's fun for you. You either keep 'em in the blister if that's what you like...or take them out and play with them, , if that's what you life....set up the "classic" orange tracks and race 'em, set up scenes....fling them into the ocean, whatever you like!
>>
>>6145873
You forgot to attach the picture pal.
>>
>>6144874
>>6145616
this is what turned me off of hot wheel collecting generally

something about hot wheel collectors makes them the worst behaved in my opinion...add that to the 0% chance of actually getting anything good like a treasure hunt and the fun is gone

nowadays i just pick up the occasional cool model that is common enough to be left on the pegs near the end of the day
>>
>>6144857
Evening guys! Let's pick up with a few pics for tonight! Showing off the classic "Mr. Bean" mini... I don't care what you guys say, I love it!
>>
>>6146411
The paint has some good 'depth' to it, lots of line work, shows off the details. Plus the hood has that nice matte finish.
>>
>>6146413
Yep... this is actually one of my favorite picks, I gotta say.. The fact that it's Mr. Bean's car doesn't hurt...
>>
Ebay's like 5$ a car.
I need jeep willys and motorcycles.
Any secrets? I'm in need of them in bulk. (~20 jeeps, ~60 bikes)
>>
File: IMG_20170125_003120.jpg (300KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_003120.jpg
300KB, 1024x768px
Just popped over to Walgreens for some beer and clean socks. And found a treasure hunt car.
>>
>>6146870
nice, congrats
>>
>>6146870
>Just popped over to Walgreens for some beer and clean socks.

You know you can wash them too, right? It has pretty much the same result.

The socks, I mean.
>>
>>6146870
Holy moly, nice pull man! Congrats! Normally I'm not a fan of over the top trucks like that, but that's a neat one. Are you going to open it up?
>>
>>6146870
Didn't they used to say treasure hunt on the package? How are you supposed to know?

I think I might have passed up on one today.
>>
>>6147950
They say "treasure hunt" printed on the card, underneath the car.
You can't see it from the angle that this guy took his picture, but it's there.
Also there's a circle flame logo on the treasure hunt cars.
>>
>>6147950 see >>6138206
>>
Damnit, now when I browse, I'm going to have to look out for them.
>>
Does anyone collect that M2 Machines brand line? I only recently noticed the "Detroit Muscle" sets and I love all these regular looking old cars in muted tans and teals and greens. $6 a pop but the detail looks great.
>>
File: DSC02411.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02411.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>6146468
Both matchbox and Hot Wheels do some great Minis

But Goddamn, I stopped collecting a couple years back and now I really want to get back in b/c of these threads
>>
>>6149644
wow, I really like the mini with the Union Jack on the hood... is that hot wheels or Match? any idea what year?
>>
Hot Wheels F case unboxing:

https://youtu.be/tQL1f9HpdwE

I'm really excited for that mint green Datsun 2000!
>>
I'm curious...when a new case comes out like:
>>6151263

when there are cars with new paint styles...do they ever re-release the older paint styles later in the year? Just curious if I should go buy some of the colorways while I see them now
>>
>>6151326
>>6151263

Yeah if I would've known they were gonna do like four versions of that Art Car with all the Gatsby-like graphics on it, I would've been picking them up.
>>
>>6151263

I'm still waiting to see cars from Hot Wheels D and E cases. My local stores are so freaking slow to get new boxes. They're also really behind on the Matchbox cases. I need to go out tonight/tomorrow to go hunting to see what I can find.

I have this green Shelby that I need to tear open. I already have this beauty in red actually, but I Figure the green looks pretty sweet so I picked up.
>>
>>6150104
Hot wheels from 2014
>>
>>6151381
Evening /toy/ Got in a few hours ago from a Target run... mixed success... I'll finish posting this Green Shelby, then post up at least one pic of the haul that I got. I"m really really excited about one Matchbox find...

Anyway this Shelby, like I said is something I got from Walmart about a week ago... it's okay, same casting as the other red one that I have, but I like the design.
>>
>>6153550
Here's it next to the red Shelby I owned already. It's christmas up in here...
>>
>>6153554
"Birds eye" view shot of both!
>>
Got this older yellow mustang. 2010 GT. I like the red lined rims...
>>
>>6153590
Not bad out of the blister... I never really like though when hot wheels puts it's decal on the car, but atleast it's not big and obnoxious like the other newer ford GT that looks like a circus mobile...
>>
>>6153632
Stacked up against the Ford with the Falken livery. Both have the decals, with no head lights or rears :(
>>
>>6153636
So! I always say this, but I don't like the crazy cartoony, whacky cars, but for some reason, I really wanted to get this one. It's the Year of the Rooster sculpt. It has a really cool logo up top, and a sort of neat design, so for a buck, I couldn't say no...

Anyone else grab this special edition?
>>
>>6153678
Out of the box. Silly design, but for some reason I wanted it. I like the Chinese theme and card art
>>
>>6153714

from the front... anyway This will probably be literally the last time I touch the "Turbo Rooster"...Cool sort of avian looking design...plus the same logo that's on the top left of the card, is printed on the 'wing' of the car
>>
>>6153714
>>6153718

The slick logo I was referring to. Good evening hot wheelers!
>>
File: Bond - Car Bond.jpg (4MB, 1944x2687px) Image search: [Google]
Bond - Car Bond.jpg
4MB, 1944x2687px
Hot Wheels is a great activity that I can enjoy with my kid. Setting up tracks and crashing cars together. Sharing my nostalgia has never been so much fun.

Going to a big store now involves checking the toy section for any new cars, or cool models we may have missed before. We have about 50 cars in our collection so far. Only few of my favorites are still carded. Pic related.

I hadn't heard of Treasure Hunt cars. But I'm not surprised. Everything is collectible.
>>
>>6155478
Sounds cute! Glad you and your boy or girl are into it! What's really fun is buying a cheap track set and racing them and see which car will go fastest/ stay on the track etc...

Also good choice in keep that one in the card! The A.M is a beauty..

To me personally I don't really care about treasure hunts..just a way to create fake collector envy.
>>
File: Lambo.jpg (4MB, 1850x2333px) Image search: [Google]
Lambo.jpg
4MB, 1850x2333px
>>6156548
I almost feel like I missed out on finding something "rare" during my previous purchases. But I know that's just the marketing talking.

I went over the lists of treasure hunt cars, and I swear I have seen a couple of them before. I had to go through our collection to see if any of the cars were "rare", but none were, so I don't feel bad.

Here's another of my personal faves I kept carded.
>>
>>6156815
You'll be happy to see this then, it's from the newer F case.

I was going to open it later, but now's just as good as any..
>>
>>6156822
Wasn't planning to open it up so soon, but I like it! I have the grey one that
>>6156815
you posted as well, but I gotta say I like the yellow & black a bit better.
>>
>>6156830

Apologies for the blurry on that pic... I'll say this.. taking pics with a camera phone is convienent..but you really sacrifice quality sometimes...
>>
>>6156833
Hopefully this rear shot comes out better...
>>
File: Rigor Motor.jpg (3MB, 1951x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Rigor Motor.jpg
3MB, 1951x1836px
>>6156822
Ohoho I hope I come across that in my searches! Some cars are just too cool to open, like pic related.

I picked up the Exotic 5pack and the Flames 5pack during holiday sales. Some awesome track sets too.
>>
>>6157064
hehe, while models like Rigor Mortor are neat, they're not my thing, I'm far more into the more realistic licensed car. such as....

I actually bought this at Target, but I didn't realize I had it already! How do you collectors remember which cars you already have when you're out hunting?? :P
>>
>>6157917
I like the real models as well, but they aren't "fun" like the the crazy models.

I don't have a problem duplicating cars, because of the unique styles. Also my collection isn't very big.
>>
>>6157917
Hey everyone, check this out! I found this at Target... it's a Tesla Model S... missing the entire roof! A pretty nice defect if I ever got one..
>>
>>6158573
here's a shot that you can see it better...
>>
>>6158575
Popped it open...and sure enough.. the full top is missing! I already have a Telsa S but I wanted to grab this one, for the glaring defect!
>>
>>6158580
The two model S' side by side
>>
File: Firebird.jpg (4MB, 2470x2461px) Image search: [Google]
Firebird.jpg
4MB, 2470x2461px
>>6158580
That's crazy!

I went out and did my first real search for rare cars today. I was disappointed, of course. Still, I found some goodies that made the trip worth it.
>>
>>6158805
don't take this the wrong way (I'm not specifically targeting you) but if you are a serious collector, is there any point to searching for stuff when it seems like you can probably easily order yourself a case for less than the gas and time to drive to random places?

just asking because I'm pretty lazy about collecting, I only look if I'm in the store for other things and I'm curious if "hunting" has died down with more readily available online purchasing
>>
>>6158811
it may not be wortha caseif you are just looking for ANY supertreasure hunts, or specific makes that may not be enough to buy a whole case.

plus its kinda fun running around, mind you i collected more than hotwheels so it wasnt totally wasteful
>>
File: Ford Torino.jpg (3MB, 2182x2232px) Image search: [Google]
Ford Torino.jpg
3MB, 2182x2232px
>>6158811
I have Target, Toys r Us, and Walmart 5 minutes from my place. It's really no bother. Plus I bring the offspring, which gives mom a break.

Regarding ordering collectibles online... I don't get any satisfaction from clicking a button. I like the hunt.
>>
I really need to take more pics of my HW finds. I have over 80 on card from the last year of collecting.
>>
File: TH Winning Formula.jpg (3MB, 2053x2028px) Image search: [Google]
TH Winning Formula.jpg
3MB, 2053x2028px
>>6158811
>>6158817
I went to a different Target and TrUs before work this morning to test my luck. Turns out I made the right call. I found 2 treasure hunts at TrUs! I think I'm hooked.
>>
File: TH Tooligan.jpg (2MB, 2482x1349px) Image search: [Google]
TH Tooligan.jpg
2MB, 2482x1349px
>>6159575
>>
File: Warthog.jpg (4MB, 2180x2627px) Image search: [Google]
Warthog.jpg
4MB, 2180x2627px
>>6159583
As soon as I saw the Warthog, I was stoked.
>>
File: Roller Toaster.jpg (4MB, 2242x2688px) Image search: [Google]
Roller Toaster.jpg
4MB, 2242x2688px
>>6159600
This was too funny not to get. My kid will love it!
>>
File: usccwh.jpg (483KB, 2048x1158px) Image search: [Google]
usccwh.jpg
483KB, 2048x1158px
>>6158811

OP here guys. Regarding the ordering of cases, I agree with:
>>6158817

Sometimes from one case release there's only 2 or 3 cars I'd want. Plus each case has literally double or triples in them. So at roughly 27 dollars, I'm getting 95% of stuff I wouldn't want. I'd much rather find them or order them individually.
Plus as he said, it's sort of fun happening upon that special car you were hunting down for like 3 or 4 weeks.

>>6158822

Definitely do it! It's a hassle snapping all the pics, but posting them up is fun, especially for an appreciate crowd.

>>6159600

Isn't the Warthog a fun one?? I have one as well, posted it in my last thread (pic related as a repost) but I may get another just for playability!
>>
File: SAM_1323.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_1323.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
I'm not a serious collector or anything, had a bunch of Hotwheels when I was a kid.
One day I was getting lunch at the grocery store by work, and saw a Lancia Stratos and had to buy it to put on my desk. Been buying any that catch my eye since then (real-world cars only, though) and this is the most recent addition. Bought one of the 5-packs just for it.
>>
>>6160343
Hmm is that an Acura? NSX or Integra of some sort?

Btw I'm a big Jeep Wrangler fan...I just happened to see this at Walmart... my sides...

What on earth is this horrible casting? And why does it look laughable... I hope this isn't the new Wrangler design...
>>
>>6160605
Turned the image right side up... Doesn't help how crappy the model is.
>>
>>6144789
What's a treasure hunt?

I pick up some Hot Wheels every so often, but usually it's like... the batmobile. Or the BTTF Delorean. I got a few of the Star Wars themed ones because they looked neat. R2-D2, Yoda, and Kanan. I would pick up the Luke one, because it looks pretty snazzy, but I never saw it on the displays at work.
>>
>>6160726
Treasure hunts are cars with a tiny rare logo of flames in them, these cars are usually in a rare general color scheme also, like this one >>6159575, see that circle logo with flames in the front bumper, all treasure hunts have it in one place.

Besides the neat colors theres nothing more different from normal cars.

ALSO there are (((SUPER TREASURE HUNTS))) wich have real rubber tires intead plastic ones... Expect NEVER to find one. desu. forget it sempai
>>
>>6160854
I'd add that the normal treasure hunts with the flame logos are not super rare...sometimes they show up in bunches, for example my local CVS had 3 of the same type once. They are also not really worth much so don't go out of your way to hunt them down, they are just a fun distraction

the "super" treasure hunts you actually have to be able to look and see the difference in tires/paint because the normal car also exists in the same line. However I doubt you will have this problem because a hardcore collector probably snuck into the factory in the middle of the night and took it already
>>
File: Porsche.jpg (3MB, 2345x2336px) Image search: [Google]
Porsche.jpg
3MB, 2345x2336px
>>6160898
Damn Gremlins picking through cases 5 minutes before the store opens.
HOW DO THEY GET IN THERE?!

I love this Porsche btw.
>>
>>6160605
It's a Skyline GT-R
>>
File: Dodge Charger Daytona.jpg (3MB, 1602x2267px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge Charger Daytona.jpg
3MB, 1602x2267px
>>6161568
I went to another Walmart and a 99c only store this evening. I found some cool stuff.
>>
File: Mystery bags.jpg (3MB, 1613x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery bags.jpg
3MB, 1613x2448px
>>6163006
I found some mystery bags too. No gold batmobile. I looked through 2 boxes of these.
>>
File: IMA GONNA WEEN.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMA GONNA WEEN.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>6163459
99cent store has some weird wild stuff.
>>
File: YOSH.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
YOSH.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>6163469
And of course i posted it sideways... meh.
>>
File: SMB PEACH.jpg (4MB, 2080x2562px) Image search: [Google]
SMB PEACH.jpg
4MB, 2080x2562px
>>6163471
3rd times the charm?
>>
File: SMB BACK.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
SMB BACK.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>6163473
Nice. Here's the back of the mario Bros card. I really hoped to find a bowser, but no luck.
>>
File: ULTIMATE EVIL.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
ULTIMATE EVIL.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>6163478
Bah. Here's the most powerful car ever produced.
>>
>>6163478
my 99 cent store had tons of all of them but no mario...so disappointing
>>
File: CRAPPY CAR.jpg (4MB, 1869x2556px) Image search: [Google]
CRAPPY CAR.jpg
4MB, 1869x2556px
>>6163482
Last one for now. This will definitely help in potty training. Me, not my kid =]
>>
>>6163491
Dang, the Toad and Bowser look awesome.

My 99cent store had the toys stashed in the back corner. Next to them was an open air fridge holding meat or something. The fumes coming off that thing were like rot and freon. My lungs still haven't recovered. Ugh.
>>
File: Rev Rod.jpg (293KB, 1024x588px) Image search: [Google]
Rev Rod.jpg
293KB, 1024x588px
>>6163497
The last Walmart I went to had generic "nine packs" with some awesome cars in them. A few of the packs had one slot ripped out, as if there was a treasure hunt car mixed into the box. Someone knew something....

I saw a black rev rod from 2015 in a 9pack. I was so tempted to get it.
>>
File: 20170203_175042.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170203_175042.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Is this car rare or anything? I picked up the first thing I saw in the shelf.
>>
>>6163469
>>6163471
>>6163478
>>6163482
>>6163842

Appreciating the posts guys! Just try if you can to make sure your images are "right side up" when you can...

anyway I like the Mario cars! I see them at Toys R Us but they're like 3-4 dollars a piece there, so if you're getting them for a buck, good deal!
And I agree, The Bowser looks pretty cool
>>
>>6163842
That's gorgeous! It looks like the normal version. There is a rare super treasure hunt version. Nice find anyway!
>>
>>6164103
Yeah, I thought they were taken right side up. My phone is bamboozling me.
>>
>>6164115
protip: when you take a portrait style pic, and import it to your computer, open it in paint or something and resave it as a jpg. It'll overwrite the metadata and present it as actually being right side up.
>>
File: IMAG0181.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0181.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
Walmart put out some new cases this morning. Not the biggest HW collector, but I do collect pop culture cars. Saw this neat looking black and red off road. Looked closer and it was a TH.
>>
File: IMAG0182.jpg (869KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0182.jpg
869KB, 2688x1520px
>>6164915
Kinda neat. I was surprised since it was in the front of the peg.
>>
File: Superchrome Rev Rod.jpg (2MB, 2072x2010px) Image search: [Google]
Superchrome Rev Rod.jpg
2MB, 2072x2010px
>>6164915
>>6164919
Nice Haul! I'd love to get to a case the day it gets pegged.

I found a Rev Rod I was hoping to find. Awesome.
>>
File: 68 Barracuda.jpg (4MB, 2514x2351px) Image search: [Google]
68 Barracuda.jpg
4MB, 2514x2351px
>>6165220
This fiery beauty was a great find. I love the real models along with the fantasy styles.
>>
File: Ford F150.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Ford F150.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6165234
Here's a kick ass truck that I would actually drive.
>>
File: 76 Greenwood Corvette.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
76 Greenwood Corvette.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>6165237
Aaand it's sideways. bah.

I love the body shape and graphics of this car.
>>
>>6164915
Great pull! I visited my local Target, and found some really crap selection... That being said I did find this which I'm totally stoked about! Once I saw the unboxing of this, I was looking for it, and finally found it buried in the pegs!

It's the 1951 Hudson Hornet Police car! I was so happy, it made up for the last few days of crap
>>
>>6165237
Nice, I'm not a huge truck fan, but I love Jeeps, and I really like the Ford 150. Plus that one you have there has some nice livery on the side. The raptor logo looks pretty solid.

Here's a side view of the Hudson, before I tear this guy open...
>>
File: Mystery Bag Mazda Furai.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery Bag Mazda Furai.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6165247
That's a classic!

Here's the first mystery bag we opened today. Nothing amazing, but still cool.
>>
>>6165254
Isn't it?? I love the classic design...pity though the base is plastic...

Your side ways pics are killing me!! Turn them!! :P
Btw do you have any other F-150's? you should start a collection of exclusive 150's

Here's a shot of the Hornet opened up
>>
>>6165282
Another shot, gotta love the paint and "chrome" bumpers...ugh.. cars were works of art back then... easily destroyed and unsafe...but works of art...
>>
>>6165282
I wish I could control it, my phone doesn't tell me the pic is sideways. I'm not working thru my pc, so the editing isn't top notch.

I went to a far off Walmart today and found 10 cars I wanted! I even found the gold mystery model from last year. So hyped! I also found a Ghostbusters Bill Murray figure in clearance for 5$. Damn it was a good day. Pics to come later tonight.
>>
File: Gold mystery model.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Gold mystery model.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6165508
I took these pics with my phone completely vertical. Let's see if they come out sideways.

Here's the Eye Focal II Gold mystery model.
>>
>>6165619
nope didnt work. i dont wanna quit posting, but it's great to share my finds!
>>
>>6165619
>>6165622
OP here, lol it's okay mate...E for effort. And yea don't stop posting cause of it. Wow, 10 cars you were looking for?? Nice. Tomorrow I"m going to go to the plaza near me that has a Shoprite and a Toys R Us. I've found that Shoprite's and Grocery stores like that have some surprise gems.

Anyway let's see what's in that mystery pack bro

Last pic of my Hudson Hornet, just wanted to show the back end.
>>
>>6165811
>>6165237
Okay! settled down for the night, let's continue with some stuff that I got.. You may like this one, I see your Ford 150 and raise you one! :P
>>
>>6165929
I like the deep cherry red that's used here... Like I said I'm not a huge fan of all trucks but the 150 is my fav, and the decals are pretty cool.

9/10 would drive
>>
>>6165970
Side shot. Love when they have the actual Car company tempo's on them.
>>
>>6165974
Hmm all's cool, but the wheels don't have "shocks" they're stiff!
>>
>>6156822
hey, i gotta ask, is this rare in your country? i can't find one in mine. next thing i know resellers selling them for double the price, it's fucking ridiculous
>>
File: 20170205_092520.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_092520.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6165811
Here goes nothing. Shooting sideways in landscape mode.
>>
>>6166531
i think it depends on how fast your stores stock...its in a newer case. All my stores tend to be at least a month behind the normal "release" date. For example most of my stores right now carry whatever assortment has the Warthog in it
>>
>>6166531
Exactly, it also depends on what cases they just happen to order. Most smaller grocery stores, dollar stores order the cases just almost at random and just probably order whatever is newest and call it a day. So if someone comes in and clean's 'em out of the more specialized or more sought after cars, it's not like they'll order another case just for those, they get stuck with a lot of the crap fantasy cars that are the generic garbage that you see every where.

As far as the Hurrican, I have two already, one grey "gunmetal" colored and the one that I posted above, in Yellow. it's a really slick and wicked looking model though. If you happen to have the green Porshe from the newer hot wheels case, I'll be willing to trade!
>>
>>6166698
Congrats you did it! Cheers all around mate.

Any hoot, I wasn't too thrilled with getting this one, but I try to support as much Matchbox as I can... plus, my run to Target was already returning some lame finds... so I figured what the heck..why not...
>>
>>6167528

Ugh, even worse,came out blurry...

Anyway, I didn't know much about this car, ( 1959 Chevy Wagon) But when I got it out of the blister, I realized it was pretty much the Ghost Busters car! pleasantly surprised, but still not a fan... The canoe just ...turns me off
>>
File: SuperChrome HW High.jpg (2MB, 2252x1631px) Image search: [Google]
SuperChrome HW High.jpg
2MB, 2252x1631px
>>6167574
Pop that canoe off and repaint it as the Ecto 1!

Here's my kinda school bus!
>>
File: Drifsta.jpg (2MB, 2634x1427px) Image search: [Google]
Drifsta.jpg
2MB, 2634x1427px
>>6167689
I won't discriminate against a certain color if the model and graphics outweigh it.
>>
>>6167689
Haha, it's not a bad idea, but I only paint Warhammer models and that takes up enough of my time.. I just like collecting hotwheels and matchbox as is..
>>
File: 69 VW Squareback.jpg (2MB, 2414x1397px) Image search: [Google]
69 VW Squareback.jpg
2MB, 2414x1397px
>>6167693
This VW surprised me when I saw it. It's REALLY narrow.
>>
>>6167693
What car is this? I like the unique color and the Yokohama tempo...

Anyway, last one of the chevy... Man, I wish Matchbox made more licensed, "real" cars...
>>
File: T-REXTROYER.jpg (3MB, 2812x2022px) Image search: [Google]
T-REXTROYER.jpg
3MB, 2812x2022px
>>6167706
Read the file name. It's from the 2016 Night Burnerz set.
>>
>>6167715
There is a Super Treasure Hunt version of Drifsta that is insanely awesome.

This t-rex came from last years mystery model set. I'm a fan.
>>
File: Med-Evil.jpg (2MB, 1964x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Med-Evil.jpg
2MB, 1964x1707px
>>6167719
This is a recent mystery model. The orange plastic is interlocked with the metal body. Really unique.
>>
>>6167689

Magic Bus!!
>>
>>6167526
i'm actually starting to think that the more sought after cars didn't get a chance to hit the shelves. like, resellers would pay the store/employee to get permission to open the hotwheels cases and take the sought after ones, before they hit the shelves.
>>
>>6167526
>>6168404
I went to Luckys grocery store yesterday... I thought I was done hunting for the month. And then I saw their display. 5 racks full of cars! It looked like at least 3 cases.

I found a howlin heat treasure hunt and 19 other cars I had to buy! Including the Simpsons car. Nobody had gotten to the display yet apparently.

I'll post some goodies I found later today.
>>
>>6168404
Very well could be. If you watch the RaceGrooves weekend show, someone comments on this as well...
>>
File: Renault Sport RS 01.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Renault Sport RS 01.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6168738
Here's an Exotic Renault that was way too awesome to pass up. It has Renault molded on the spoiler, and graphics on the windshield.
>>
File: Mystery Model - HW Prototype 12.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery Model - HW Prototype 12.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6169515
Here's a Mystery Model from last year. I lik the style and colors.
>>
File: Rena.jpg (938KB, 2672x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Rena.jpg
938KB, 2672x1504px
>>6169515
Nice! I just got that same car last night in yellow! Let me post some pics of mine... Isn't it really nice? My only complaint is that the headlights are sort of plain...at least mine are...
>>
>>6169515
>>6169532
I think my main problem with is, is that I LOVE the front grill, the contrast.. and it's not painted on the front like it is on the card art. It's all yellow, but besides that, the other tampos look great.
>>
>>6169536
and yea you're right anon, I like the embossed RENAULT on the rear spoiler... pretty unique.
Here's it next to my Lambo Hurrican
>>
File: 73 BMW RACER.jpg (3MB, 2590x2155px) Image search: [Google]
73 BMW RACER.jpg
3MB, 2590x2155px
>>6169529
This classic BMW race car really spoke to me. I love classic cars and race versions.
>>
>>6169545
Daaaang, I will put the two gunmetal versions together like this! They look ready to race!
>>
>>6169545
>>6169548
Nice! Going to keep my eyes out for this one. I have a very very simliar Castrol '73 BMW. It's black as well, but instead of the blue red livery, mine is Green/white/red on the black body.

Speaking of Castrol 1970 Ford Escort. Also with the cool Castrol logo's. I love the retro look of it..
>>
File: 05 Ford Mustang.jpg (4MB, 3051x2180px) Image search: [Google]
05 Ford Mustang.jpg
4MB, 3051x2180px
>>6169553
Those rally lights on the front are shweet!

This Mustang has a moving front bumper. I didn't know hot wheels made these!
>>
>>6169557
Here's a shot of the Ford with the rally lights, and my BMW version like yours, except with different color racing stripes than yours. I may try to find the one you have just for completeness.
>>
File: McLaren P1.jpg (3MB, 2546x1910px) Image search: [Google]
McLaren P1.jpg
3MB, 2546x1910px
>>6169561
My BMW seems to have more moulding on the hood, roof, and wheel wells. Yours definitely looks sleeker.

I love the Exotic models. Every time I see one I have to get it.
>>
File: Toyota Supra Race Graphics.jpg (2MB, 2410x1669px) Image search: [Google]
Toyota Supra Race Graphics.jpg
2MB, 2410x1669px
>>6170179
Here's a rice burner that was very popular in racing video games. I'm always glad to see a model based on a race.
>>
File: HOT WHEELS PIZZA.jpg (4MB, 3571x2066px) Image search: [Google]
HOT WHEELS PIZZA.jpg
4MB, 3571x2066px
>>6170196
This Ford van is my kids favorite. Pizza on a vehicle seems to be a hit.
>>
>>6168404
this may be true in some stores, i knew a few places back in the day where the employee knew some guys and would open cases just for them

however I think nowadays the general resale value of normal cars is pretty low (and even a good number of treasure hunts as well), so its most likely not a reseller paying someone

anyways, the only way to really tell is if you look up a case breakdown and you notice other cars from the case on the rack but not specific ones
>>
>>6169561
the BMW 3.0 CSL Race Car with 16 on the side is from a previous collection, it should say "new for 2016" on the package...the red/green livery is the new one from this year. There isn't a BMW series in 2017
>>
>>6170725
exactly.

There's still people that know a guy on the inside, but this doesn't happen at every store. I started collecting last month and I have 5 treasure hunts already. No supers, but I'm chalking that up to low distribution rates. Hoefully there's no hardcore greedy grabblers in my area.

Take heart, fellow hunters! Your treasure is out there waiting for you!
>>
>>6170542
Here's 2 more mystery models. The left is a Ford GT concept, which looks awesome. The right is a fantasy model which is just a hyped up camaro type thing.
>>
File: Long Road ahead.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Long Road ahead.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>6170942
I've got a lot more to open from my hunts from the last 2 weeks. I'm spacing them out and doing a couple a day so my kid gets the joy of a new car to add to the collection over time. I'll go hunting each month for about a week, then enjoy the spoils.
>>
>>6172063
OP here:
Yes! That's the best part! I enjoy doing that as well, getting like 8-10 cars, keep them in the blisters until opening them all at once and having some great racing action and photos..

Speaking of which, time to pick up where I left off here: >>6169561

Side view of the 70 escort. I really like this guy
>>
>>6173048
Darnit, if I could have one of my hot wheels/matchbox cars in real life... The Corvette Stingray would prrrrobably be near the top of that list. Normally I don't like greys...but this car in grey just screams classy as heck.
>>
>>6173076
I would drive this beast.
>>
>>6173076
>>6173103
it's funny, I love the Camaro as well, and it probably is also in my top 10 cars to own, and yet it's far far more affordable than the stingray

Anyway, I really love the rear taillight tampo's! and the exhaust pipes..ugh.. someone lend me 90k!
>>
>>6173109
aaand of course the front headlights. pics on these came out a bit washed out...but hopefully it's not too distracting..
>>
>>6173127
>>6173103

And speaking of Camaro's... Found this odd one... Covered in Hot Wheels logo's. Normally I don't go for these... but I really like the retro 80's/90's look to the Hot Wheels looks. Plus like I said, I like Camaro's anyway.
>>
>>6173242
Check out the wheels on this thing. It must be meant for racing... the fronts are skinnies, and the backs are thicker..
>>
>>6173250
Actually I just noticed the "Track Stars" label on the top right...soo yea the wheels are better suited for track racin!
>>
>>6173271
Shot of the side. Logo nice in view... love out aggressive the Cammy is
>>
>>6173242
There's a mystery model version of that copo camaro in the gold batmobile set. i can't find it anywhere!
>>
>>6173589
Really? any idea what it looks like?

Anyway I saw this crap in the store, and it was like the only one that raised my interest in the tiniest fraction... didn't want to leave empty handed, so I picked it up. But boy, it's not even a licensed car, I think I literally just bought it for the color...
>>
>>6175081
Here's a pic of it. MEH. Waste of a buck.
>>
Does Anyone Have A Kurt Busch # 97 Crown Royal 1/24 Scale That they want To Sell???
>>
>>6175093
So disappionted with this "muscle" generic car, I wanted to take another pic of the back of the Corvette from earlier...
>>
>>6175081
google will show you, or of i can get to the walmart that i think it's at, I'll show you tonight!
>>
>>6175093
also, that car looks like ass. it's a ufo corvette stingray or something. bleah
>>
>>6175244
couldnt find it. im le sad now.
>>
>>6175246
Trust me, I'm not a fan of it either! Which is why I be-grudgingly bought it!

Anyway, let me get back to posting my recent haul... I got another 1970 Ford Escort! This time in Red. If you scroll up a bit, I just got one in White as well.

So I'm not sure which is newer, but both have the same body cast, and livery, even the same number 12. Doesn't bother me, as I like the car anyway
>>
>>6176515
Whoa, what the heck is up with that lighting... It makes the car looks really old and beat up... I have no idea how that came out that way....

Anyway, here's it opened up..
>>
>>6176520
The one thing that does sort of grind my gears though, is when cars, matchbox and hotwheels alike, have metal, unpainted interiors like this one. It comes off as distracting and too shiney for me...anyone else agree?
>>
>>6176525
Pulled out my Castrol racing team!
>>
File: Dodgd Charger Superbee.jpg (2MB, 2437x1918px) Image search: [Google]
Dodgd Charger Superbee.jpg
2MB, 2437x1918px
This classic has an aweseome flame job.

>>6176525
The chrome interior is really an eyesore if you are going for a genuine look.

>>6176552
The white one is my favorite of the bunch. Are the lights in front made of metal?
>>
File: Toyota Offroad Truck.jpg (3MB, 2898x2105px) Image search: [Google]
Toyota Offroad Truck.jpg
3MB, 2898x2105px
>>6176696

This Toyota Off Road Truck caught my eye immediately. Great graphics, great color, great model!
>>
>>6176696
No unfortunately those grill mounted lights are plastic add ons.

Last image of team Castrol. I may start a collection of Castrol tampo's
>>
File: TH Winning Formula.jpg (2MB, 2658x1504px) Image search: [Google]
TH Winning Formula.jpg
2MB, 2658x1504px
>>6176702

I almost feel bad about playing with a Treasure Hunt car. But I have 2 of them now, so 1 stays carded.

Winning Formula is FAST on the downhill track I set up. It beat nearly every other car I own!
>>
>>6176710
for what its worth i've seen this several times along with some other TH cars...the ones with flames/markings on the package really are not super rare so dont feel bad
>>
File: 67 Pontiac GTO.jpg (2MB, 1959x1541px) Image search: [Google]
67 Pontiac GTO.jpg
2MB, 1959x1541px
>>6176831
Haha I won't lose any sleep over it. I found a 2nd one to open. Also it cost me 1$. Really not a big investment.

Here's another classic muscle beast I couldn't pass up.
>>
>>6176710
OP here...yea from what I understand, Hot Wheels used that Circle Flame logo years ago, as just a cool decal to add onto cars. But then for whatever brain fart of a reason, they wanted to use the SAME logo for their rares and supers rares. on new releases from now on. So depending on the year, it may or may not be a a rare.

And! Speaking of the devil! This indeed is a treasure hunt (rare) since it's new. I found this guy at Acme Super Market!! Not sure if any of you have Acme's..It may just be a local chain. But check out the truck! It's not something I'd normally buy, but it looks cool enough. Black matte paint job with the white tampo's looks good enough for me, plus it's a T.H
>>
>>6178216
Fuuu I goof'd on taking a pic of the T.H logo and text in this pic.... I really would suck as a photographer
>>
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER MINI CARS THE SIZE OF A DIME THAT COULD LINK TOGETHER INTO A CHAIN? IT ESCAPES ME
>>
>>6178220
I like the finish on the car, but disappointed about the grill and the front....look at the card art, it makes the front grill look really wicked with the aggressive headlights..but on the car itself.. it's all black.
>>
>>6178229
>>
File: DSC_7405.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_7405.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
After a long journey I was able to complete my 2016 Supers today.
>>
File: DSC_7304.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_7304.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
My other Supers so far.
>>
>>6173589
I can take a nice photo today when I got home.
It's dark green with oddly thin front wheels.
>>
>>6178255
That Drifsta... out of all supers I've looked up, that one is my favorite.
>>
File: 2017-02-12 11.40.16.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-12 11.40.16.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>6178353
It has that gorgeous 4-spoke real riders
>>
File: MM Overbored 454.jpg (2MB, 2197x1488px) Image search: [Google]
MM Overbored 454.jpg
2MB, 2197x1488px
>>6177443
Mystery Model J42 set. This car is gorgeous. Chrome in all the right places.
>>
File: 69 Dodge Charger 500.jpg (3MB, 2732x2049px) Image search: [Google]
69 Dodge Charger 500.jpg
3MB, 2732x2049px
>>6178997
Here's a killer Charger. It smashes track racing.
>>
File: 17 Ford GT.jpg (2MB, 2541x1548px) Image search: [Google]
17 Ford GT.jpg
2MB, 2541x1548px
>>6179367
This GT looks awesome, but it can't race on tracks. It's too low and flat.
>>
File: Superchrome Rev Rod.jpg (2MB, 2212x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Superchrome Rev Rod.jpg
2MB, 2212x1413px
>>6179370
I can't get over the shape of this Rev Rod. Whatever color or version it comes in, I have to get it.
>>
File: 69 COPO Corvette.jpg (3MB, 2572x1929px) Image search: [Google]
69 COPO Corvette.jpg
3MB, 2572x1929px
>>6179372
This copo camaro is probably my favorite model. The flame design is shweeet
>>
>>6179372
Hmm to each their own!
Looks hideous in my opinion
>>
File: wolvie-throw.gif (156KB, 384x177px) Image search: [Google]
wolvie-throw.gif
156KB, 384x177px
You guys all seem to know a lot more than me about this stuff, so I'll ask here. Does Matchbox do rares and super rare Treasure Hunts like Hot Wheels does? Since both are owned by Mattell, why does Matchbox get the short end of the stick all the time??
>>
File: HUNT ALL THE TREASURES.jpg (3MB, 2450x2278px) Image search: [Google]
HUNT ALL THE TREASURES.jpg
3MB, 2450x2278px
>>6179563
The original black is the best version , but it does look like a retarded rocket. Still like it lol.

My Luckys got a standing display. At least 3 cases filled into this thing. No supers, but there were 3 howlin heat TH. I picked up one so i can open one at home. The other two can be enjoyed by anyone who happens to find them.
>>
Hot Wheels people, can you recommend some kind of storage box? I recently started picking up a few of the Star Wars character cars and Carships, but I don't intend to amass a huge collection. I have about a dozen at the moment, and I really don't need or want one of those hundred-plus car storage cubes, and I'd prefer something with a minimum of graphics on it.
>>
>>6180771
what scale are we talking here? On par with regular hot wheels?
>>
>>6180896
They're mostly the same size as the regular cars, but the astromech ones (BB-8, R2, Chopper) are smaller and the K2 one is noticeably larger, big enough to carry a standard car in the 'bed' section.
>>
File: 2017-02-14 01.26.28.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-14 01.26.28.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I use original cases
>>
Evening everyone! going to continue with my previous haul, that I never finished posting...

1971 Nissan Skyline (I actually had no idea that the Skyline was that old...) I was happy to see this as a Matchbox release. There's just something very classic and innocent about this one. Not sure how to describe it... but I really like Matchbox and honestly wish Mattell would put more effort into the line, giving them less fantasy trucks and more cars like this...
>>
>>6181168

Not *crazy* about the silver color, but in 1971, a large selection of vibrant colors didn't exist xD
>>
>>6181178
Close up.. not sure how this one came out.. But I really like the detail on this guy. Painted headlights and tails, great sculpting, especially around the doors
>>
>>6180771
If you are taking them out of the package, I recommend this:

http://www.hobbylobby.com/Fabric-Sewing/Sewing-Quilting-Notions/Sewing-Boxes-Storage/Double-Sided-Thread-Organizer/p/54333

They are sold as a thread organizer for sewing, but they were originally designed to store Hot Wheels scale cars. I think they didn't pass drop tests or something safety related, so the company re-branded them
>>
>>6181194
Excited to this one! Another addition to team Castrol! A re-paint of the '73 BMW CSL. I have one in black,green and red already, but this one is slightly different with a different number.
>>
>>6181283

Nice shot of front,
>>
>>6181351
Her rear end!
>>
>>6181390
16 vs 7! I really love both of these... I wish the new car I got had the bigger Castrol tampo on it, like the #7 does
>>
File: JACKPOT GIFT PACK.jpg (3MB, 2574x1539px) Image search: [Google]
JACKPOT GIFT PACK.jpg
3MB, 2574x1539px
>>6181430
Hey look at that! You found the 16 and I found the 7!

Every car in this gift box is amazing. It was sitting under a shelf in WalMart. It's scuffed, and it's cracked, so it must have been left over from Christmas season.

Pics soon to come.
>>
>>6181168
There is a variation with and without racing engine.

If the driver's seat has racing belts, it has the racing engine.
If the racing belts are missing it has the stock engine
>>
File: 20170214_082520.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_082520.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6181576
I can't check the name of the cars right now, I took the pics earlier this morning. But here they are in profle.

>>6181761
Those are the kind of details that make this hobby more interesting.
>>
File: 20170214_082544.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_082544.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6181962
Lucky number 7...
>>
File: 20170214_082612.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_082612.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6181963
Not a black Rev Rod. But deeeeep red. Never seen this version. I dig it.
>>
File: 20170214_082632.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_082632.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6181967
The Red body with Silver flames is fantastic looking. It matches my favorite car of all, the same car that's black with orange flames.
>>
>>6181970
Sweet convertible.
>>
File: 20170214_082656.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_082656.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6181979
Derp here's the pic
>>
File: 20170214_082725.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_082725.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6181990
This is called the NSX Concept. The slate black color is too cool.
>>
File: 20170214_082754.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_082754.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6182006
Here's a silver Muscle Tone with nice logo.
>>
>>6182010
DAMN there's the image limit. I'm not pro enough to start a new thread. Do we just chat until it hits 300?
>>
>>6182021
New Thread Here guys:

>>6182662
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.