[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythic Legions: 2.0 Kickstarter in a week edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 48

File: IMG_7743.jpg (254KB, 639x1141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7743.jpg
254KB, 639x1141px
Our first sneak peek at whats to come
>>
I still love the design but the shoddy, easily ruined paint has put me off of the line.

That being said, I may still bite one one or two.
>>
>>6138940
he is cute
>>
That looks so much better than all the previous armors. They just need a good male knight now.
>>
>>6138945
>I still love the design but the shoddy, easily ruined paint has put me off of the line.

I know that feeling. But still this looks great. I love this and the painted up blue and silver female knight too. Very Dark Soulsy.

I personally like these "normal" looking knights better than elves and dwarves and stuff.
>>
>>6138945
This. The paint being so fragile just fucking ruins it for me. Unless I plan on keeping them in the package and never moving them I have no interest in buying. I'll probably grab a few eye catching designs then never play with them.
>>
>Boob armor
>>
>>6138945
>>6138969

It's not even fragile. You guys are god damn insane.
>>
File: MainBird.jpg (152KB, 600x1015px) Image search: [Google]
MainBird.jpg
152KB, 600x1015px
I'm for sure getting the cheetah, the warthog (yay furries), getting the ghost skeleton, aaand probably anything else along that route. I don't think this will be as expensive for me as the first release, but I'm definitely looking at $300 I bet.
>>
>>6138999
Depends on the figure. Some of them chipped easier than others and it was also dependent on the articulation you used. I think the worst ones were the human flesh colored ones for whatever reason. Maybe the clearances just weren't wide enough and were digging into the paint.
>>
>>6138940
I like these figures, but I think I'll mostly stop buying the mainline figures and just get some of the interesting Legion builders.
>>
>>6138940
Even if I have alittle bit of design issues with the torso
FUCK that sallet looks good.
2.0 is gonna be so good.
>>
>>6138940
how can she breath in that thing?
>>
I'm thinking about buying one of the birds off of the website. I heard that they take a while to ship though. Can anyone tell of their experience ordering off of their site?
>>
File: vorgus_sml.jpg (325KB, 1711x961px) Image search: [Google]
vorgus_sml.jpg
325KB, 1711x961px
>>6138940
That sculpt in this color please.
>>
>>6138999

Half the time it's not even applied fully and it's a sloppy mess, but the figures as a whole still look awesome.
>>
What are the chances of the first wave being available in the 2.0 kickstarter?
>>
>>6139095
Zero. After 2.0 they will, at some point, have a tentative preorder with minimum preorders needed for 1.0. That's when you'll have your chance to get those.
>>
>>6138945
>>6138966
>>6138969
This HAS to be same-fagging. I have two birds, eight Mythic Legions figures, and several Seventh Kingdom figures. I have had ZERO problems with QC, including with paint-chipping or apps.
>>
>>6139102
There were multiple people posting in past thread showing pictures of excessive paint chipping at shoulder joints on the human bare chested figures.

Also you're full of shit if you have no paint chipping on painted joints. That chips no matter what no matter what brand you go with. Some of the 4H stuff isn't properly color matched though so it looks shit when it chips.
>>
>>6139102
Fuck off, the adults are talking. Shouldn't you be 18 or over to post on here?
>>
All right, this thread is already ruined, Game Over Man. The trolls couldn't leave the Neca thread well enough alone and feel like sperging all over our western generals because there isn't enough room for their figma waifu-fag pedo shit on here.
>>
>>6139107
>There were multiple people posting in past thread showing pictures of excessive paint chipping at shoulder joints on the human bare chested figures.

So like 2 out of 32 figures?
>>
>>6139050

Women don't breathe like regular humans.
>>
>>6139120
What are you talking about? The thread's fine.
>>
File: churchlady.jpg (76KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
churchlady.jpg
76KB, 650x488px
>>6139117

Yeah, you're an asshole.

>>6139102

I've got all 24 birds, like, 10 Mythic Legions now? Never had the problems with paint either.
>>
>>6139050
like males?
>>
File: 1482998517120.jpg (56KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1482998517120.jpg
56KB, 670x503px
Ok guys I'm a xenophile, I love non human females, we have the vampire one but... you think we will see a other non humanoid female? they are so difficult to find...
>>
File: DSC03724.jpg (365KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03724.jpg
365KB, 1296x972px
>>6139162

Ah i wish i would have gotten that figure, i got fire scarabus instead.
>>
>>6139102
>>6139162
>Never had the problems with paint either.

It's because most people who collect western action figures have low standards and/or doesn't actually closely examine the toys they buy. These figures have so many fine paint applications and the factories don't seem able to handle them.
>>
>>6139120

But all the people complaining about paint said that they still liked the figures.
>>
>>6139065
Maybe you got a bad figure, but I got about 30 figs from the last KS and none of them were sloppy.
>>
>>6139213
Thats because you're blind and happily accept mcdoanlds tier quality toys
>>
The Barbarian builder figure was pretty fucked. Apart from that I'm not familiar with any issues.
>>
Friendly reminder that if you support this shit company you are a fool. Enjoy your continued wait because the cant be bothered to ship more than one thing a day.
>>
>>6139225
Lol, aww aren't you a simpleton.
>>
>>6139423
As you get older and take on responsibilities like a job you'll find that time seems to move faster and waiting for small pleasures isn't as difficult as it is when you're a child..
>>
>>6139021
I have a dozen or so of these guys and I agree that paint chipping does happen. However, it's not as wide of an issue that some people claim it to be and it's only really an issue on the bare skin molds. Even then, it's seems to be a one time thing as the one figure I have with chipped paint (the arm of an orc legion builder) hasn't had any more paint come off despite heavy use (and part swapping).

Stuff like the knight in the OP won't have issues with paint as 1) all the small details will hold the paint in place and b) they don't have intricate paint jobs to begin with.

>>6139177
There's artwork of a fairy/elf queen type character using some parts already revealed and some parts that are most likely stretch goals. She already has a name so I wouldn't be surprised to see her as a reveal during the KS.
>>
File: Goldskele.jpg (3MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Goldskele.jpg
3MB, 1456x2592px
GOLD!

where's my golden skelebros
>>
>>6139575
Ha! That's the exact same setup that mine has. Which... I guess is just adding the weapon's pack shield.
>>
File: Media (5)sml.jpg (489KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Media (5)sml.jpg
489KB, 1920x1080px
>>6139577

i stole that shield from Pixxus, i'll probably give it back to him
>>
>>6139127
Thanks for ignoring the most important part.
>Some of the 4H stuff isn't properly color matched though so it looks shit when it chips.
This is the real issue. Paint chipping is just something you have to live with on toys. It happens to SHF, it happens to figma, it happens to SAS, it happens to NECA and it will happen to just about any other brand regardless of cost. However if the plastic is molded in the proper color it will be a minor aesthetic inconvenience as opposed to a glaring flaw.
>>
>>6139728

Yeah I really wish the naked bodies and all the bodies in general were just molded in tan/silver/black/gold etc. plastic instead of that same translucent white.

Especially if they keep urging you to take these apart. Paint nicks are really noticeable. Also the paint matching isn't even that great. All of my Standard Skeletons have like black skirts and chests and silvery gunmetal legs and arms.
>>
>>6139536
This. Only autistic fucks need their items RIGHT NOW. I order stuff, go on with life and then get a pleasant surprise when a package arrives.
>>
>>6139785
Sadly this.

I have a "friend" who constantly calls me when his orders don't arrive RIGHT NOW. I mean, for god's sake, give the store a day before flipping out.
>>
Why is it that these guys have such limited supplies and never restock the figures? I'd really like to get some as there are almost no other 1/12 scale fantasy figures but jesus the after market mark up is fucking nuts so there's little to no chance of getting older figures for a good price or even getting them at all as ebay was only showing some of them
>>
>>6139847

Jesus, thank you. I mean, shit, I deal with this all the time with the crap I order from Ami-Ami and other places like Sideshow or Hot Toys. Things take time to come out.
>>
>>6139868
Because they don't have a huge warehouse to sit on stock; the items are essentially made-to-order with a small quantity of extras.
>>
>>6139969
Yeah I don't see what the huge problems are people have with the ship times. It'll eventually get here and its going to be posed and sit on my fucking shelf. I got time. Patience is a virtue. You can't find shit like this elsewhere, show me.
>>
>>6139868
>>6139993
4 Horsemen are also a very small operation. They can't afford to do big runs.
>>
File: 4hep04.jpg (155KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
4hep04.jpg
155KB, 480x640px
>>6140041
>could have gotten more figures and they wouldn't be whining about space, thus less bitching about how they ship things if they were done like originally shown

When are these going to be made?
>>
>>6140064

No scale-fag. You're an idiot and everyone hates you and your pathetic tiny figure pipe dream.
>>
>>6140037
Because its just sitting in their warehouse and they are lazy. Thats not how you run a business.
>>
>>6140112
>and they are lazy

What an amazing world of lies you live in.
>>
>get an email about my trolls shipping label
>4 days later and they still havent shipped

Here we go again...
>>
>>6140041
>4 Horsemen are also a very small operation. They can't afford to do big runs.

They are selling huge volumes of shit now they need to stop pretending that they are some Glyos operation running out of a living room.

It's like how ThreeA has top global licenses but it is run like an artist selling crafts at a town faire.

>>6140112

They aren't lazy but they seem to be in dire need of an upgrade.
>>
>>6140344
They could hire someone to do all the shipping or get some interns to do free work for them.
>>
why are they even called four horsemen when the original four disbanded and now do their own thing?
>>
File: laughingbeer).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbeer).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>6140348
>get some interns to do free work for them

Jesus, you people are so out of touch.
>>
>>6140360
If I had a big operation I would hire a competent teen and get them to help package toys properely so they can get extra credit for their social studies project
>>
File: spartskely1.jpg (379KB, 2350x1567px) Image search: [Google]
spartskely1.jpg
379KB, 2350x1567px
>>6139575
I ended up converting mine into a a spartan and warlock.
>>
>>6140366

Sure you would.
>>
>>6139018
>(yay furries)
Fucking faggot.

But yeah I'm also getting them for the same reason.
>>
So I bought stuff back in October from wave 1.5 I think, and still haven't gotten any word.
Can't remember if this is normal or not, as I bought some dudes from the first wave way back when.
Not necessarily complaining or worried, just want to know if anyone else has been through this/knows when to expect stuff to arrive.
>My guess is mid-February
>>
Anyone have any idea when the wave with the Knight builder is going to start shipping?
>>
>>6140353
Only Chris Dahlberg left and renaming themselves "The Three Remaining Horsemen and A New Hire" probably wasn't worth the paperwork.
>>
>>6140825
1.5 crap will be shipping out soon.
>>
>>6138940
I just want a silver knight, but I got /v/idya dollars on the internet right now
>>
>>6140344
When the items from the first KS came in, they actually did hire extra help to sort and ship everything. But from what I understand, they pay for every fedex pick up and thus could only send things out twice a week. Normally they only seem to be able to ship stuff out once a week.

While they do move large quantities of figures, it's a sporadic event at best, only occurring once every few months. If it was a constant moving of stock, then they'd have no choice but to upgrade, but the odd-and-on nature of their shipments makes upgrading unfeasible.

Hell, it was this very same burst-activity pattern that caused Paypal to pull support for them mid sale (which actually caused another delay). Don't be fooled by the big numbers they've shipped from the first KS, that's the exception not the norm. These guys still run their toy company as a side business as their main income is working for other companies doing sculpts and such.

>>6140825
What stuff did you buy exactly? If you actually got stuff during the live 1.5 sale (happened in November) then those guys all shipped out by now. If you can find your confirmation you should contact the 4H to see what happened. If not...try contacting them anyway and see if you can get some info.

>>6141016
Back after the last sale (in Nov) they made mention that because of the issues with their online shop, and how fast everything went, they want to have another pre-order sale of ALL the previously released figures sometime this year. However the sale of each figure comes on the condition that pre-orders meet the minimum quantity required to have those figures produced. Meaning that you can buy as many of a figure as you want, but if they can't get a certain amount ordered then that figure won't get made.

While you frequently have to take the 4H's words with a bit of salt (they do tend to promise things that don't happen) they're pretty good about actually following through on offers for more sales.
>>
>>6141952
>odd-and-on nature

...off-and-on nature.

I should really proof read before I post.
>>
I hope we get a gold or bronzish female knight so I can try to make a Legion Commander figure.
>>
File: Ill-Just-Wait-Here.jpg (25KB, 491x550px) Image search: [Google]
Ill-Just-Wait-Here.jpg
25KB, 491x550px
>tfw you get a ship notification for your Covenant of Shadow figures
Finally
>>
>>6140341
>ordered trolls and minotaur figure
>no email about shipping label
Should i worry?
>>
>>6142984

No. You'd be overreacting like several of the dolts in this thread, if you do.
>>
>>6138940
I really can't get over how much I like this figure.
>>
File: it's time for everyone to panic.png (119KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
it's time for everyone to panic.png
119KB, 300x200px
>>6143146
>>
So, which are the most convenient ways of buying the Mythic Legions figures in Europe? Directly from the site before they are sold out? Other global stores? Some European vendors?

I've been spoiled by other lines being everywhere, so I've neglected this line even though I find it quite appealing. I would like to get some bird, maybe some skeleton, monster or random guy and then a waifu, I guess.
>>
>>6142958
I got two separate notifications with different tracking numbers when I only ordered one thing.

I know something like this has happened to others before, but I've never seen them say what happened after.
>>
>>6141016
Somebody send these guys a picture of what a cuirass looks like so I can finally have a good knight figure.
>>
I actually excited to see what they'll show for this KS
>>
>>6143174
Join the kickstarter and wait.
>>
>>6142958
>>6142984
>>6143254
Chances are they're just pre-printing the labels and the items won't actually ship out for a few days. Slow shipping comes with the territory when you buy from the 4H, just gotta wait it out.

>>6143174
Best option is buy direct from the source. They have occasional sale periods when new products are coming out where you can pre-order as many figures as you want. Essentially these figures are made to order, so your best chance to get them is during that initial pre-order period. There's always a wait after that (a year and a half for the first KS, 6-7 months for follow up waves) but it's worth it once you get them in hand.

Their next big sale will be the Kickstarter that starts this friday. You'll basically have a month to get your finances in order before the KickStarter ends, so you have time to decide what you want and how much you're willing to spend. You'd also get some time (another month or so) after the KS to add more figures to your order if you choose.

Again, a KS order will be a year+ wait before you actually have them in hand so it's best to only pledge if you're able to wait that long.

Second best option is BBTS.
>>
You guys think they'll have a small sale with the 1.5 stuff like they did back in november? I'd love to TRY to get some of them.
>>
>>6143776
They most likely will buy better be quick about it.
>>
>>6143776
The 1.5 stuff was what they sold back in November, you're thinking of the "1.75" (official name for the wave was Covenant of Shadows or something). And yes, they will have a sale for those, but like the last one the stock will be very limited. I'm hoping to snag a stone troll myself as I never had the funds to really grab one before. But with the KS also going, it means I'll be splitting my budget between the two sales. Which honestly makes things a bit easier on me as I was always on the fence about a lot of the 1.75 guys so I probably won't even bother trying for them.
>>
>>6143678
>KS order will be a year+
I feel like it'll be some amount of shorter, since they have all of the infrastructure in place. I'm optimistic, but I wonder how long it'll be
>>
The scale different is gonna make the lady Knights a great Dark Soulsian enemy for my Casca and Saber
>>
>>6144353
Yeah I ended up getting 2 out of the 9 figures I actually wanted from that last sale. I never even thought about the possibility of getting a troll, though. I just hope they put the sale up around the same time they did last time.
>>
I can't wait for my troll. I ordered it on a whim, but I'm actually pretty excited for it now.
>>
Oh yay a new update!

>>Don't even have all the TROLLS out yet
>>Still working on customer service maybe lol
>>Disgusting overedesigned fantasy weapons
>>Knight builder order never

Wew
>>
File: IMG_1233_zps1zgkv4cg.jpg (126KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233_zps1zgkv4cg.jpg
126KB, 900x700px
>>6144354
The infrastructure was there from the Bird KS, but the steel mold tooling process takes over half a year on it's own to get everything right. With the molds already in place, it took them 5-6 months each to ship the subsequent waves to buyers between production times, shipping of the stock to their warehouse and whatever unexpected delays pop up (because there's ALWAYS an unexpected delay or two).

With Kickstarters, it's always best to expect the worst in terms of production schedules. You'll save yourself a lot of stress that way.

Also, new pic popped up showing the new female buck compared to the wave 1 figure. It's noticeably smaller, but as long as the balljoints are the same size, the sallet helm looks like it'd fit the old bodies just fine.
>>
>>6144527
>but as long as the balljoints are the same size, the sallet helm looks like it'd fit the old bodies just fine.

Well just read the update and apparently this is not the case. Lame.
>>
>>6144517
>Disgusting overedesigned fantasy weapons
>overdesigned
>fantasy
>overdesigned

Are you retarded?
>>
>>6142984
I received my last order out of nowhere with no shipping confirmation.
>>6143678
Not him but mine had a delivery date of Wednesday, don't assume you know.
>>6144517
>Disgusting
Proper adjective m8
>>6144541
No him, but yes.
>>
>>6144541

Things like the Mace and Halberd and shit even the Heavensbrand are great things that look like actual swords/artifacts.

We have enough McFarlane mall ninja weapons for toys already
>>
>>6144527
>but the steel mold tooling process takes over half a year on it's own to get everything right.

Is the steel carved by hand with a chisel lol jesus
>>
>>6144543
Yes mine are also Wednesday
>>
how come boss fight studios has better pr?
>>
>>6144517
>>6144559
Considering they're introducing elves into the line with 2.0, then you should have realized there would be more fantasy themed weapons.

Elves = Fantasy

May not be your taste, but you were literally not using your brain thinking all the weapons would be "realistic" in a heavily fantasy themed wave.
>>
>>6144578

They don't have pr. There's a reason nobody knows who they are.
>>
>>6144580
Considering those are optional stretch goal weapon pack weapons, there's even less reason to complain.

Honestly, I would've preferred if those were the standard weapons for Elf characters, but I'm sure they'll get some sort of scimitar type thing or something. Either way, new figures better have tons of new weapons.

And retire the giant axe from the original figures. As impressive as it can look, it's easily the worst weapon from the original line.

Also, HANDLES not CLIPS on shields.
>>
>>6144580

No one is saying they all need to be realistic.

Just that fantasy weapons are shittier looking as a matter of taste.
>>
>>6144612
I can't agree with you more about the shields. I honestly assumed when the figures came to me that they were handles, sadly it wasn't the case. Their hands are perfect for them, too.
>>
>>6144612
Personally I'd like them to have interchangeable attachments, since the shield really fits on in what I see as a realistic way. Also so he can have a dagger in his offhand
>>
>>6143675
>>6143678
Thank you lots, I'll take a look at the Kickstarter.
>>
File: C2-Fe96XcAAHsAP.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
C2-Fe96XcAAHsAP.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: C2-G6TlXcAMuGtV.jpg (164KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C2-G6TlXcAMuGtV.jpg
164KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: latest.jpg (48KB, 292x225px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
48KB, 292x225px
>>6138940
If they could make a male version this would be a nice start for a monster hunter set.
>>
File: kiss.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>6146105
>>
>>6146105
Hmm, I think we have a new ham hands meme.
>>
>>6146105
>>6146109

I just want to see if the knight builder came out red like at the toy shows or how it looked on the website
>>
another little preview
>>
Why is Otho in all the pictures with this new girl and that faction? He's supposed to be with Leossyr. You telling me he just randomly chose to leave his best friend alone for no apparent reason? Unless he's supposed to be an ambassador or something trying to recruit new allies.
>>
File: Mythic-Legions-Series-2_05.jpg (77KB, 419x629px) Image search: [Google]
Mythic-Legions-Series-2_05.jpg
77KB, 419x629px
kickstarter is confusing
will khajiit be releasing with 2.0 or not?
>>
>>6147156
Maybe. We don't know everything they are doing, yet.
>>
>>6147156
Yes, along with the boar.
>>
>>6138940

>>tfw still no tracking number

I've always gotten mine immediately I wonder if I'm going to end up like those guys on the Kickstarter who are still complaining about not getting their stuff.
>>
>still havent shipped my trolls
>label is just sitting at the warehouse

Fuck this shit
>>
>>6147425
>a bloo bloo bloo my stuff should always be taken care of first I'm so important
>>
>>6147501
>buy something
>it doesnt get shipped, just sits there
>cucks like you defend this shitty practice

Abloo bloo bloo indeed, you sound like a balding manchild
>>
File: skeletonshaveneedstoo.jpg (438KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonshaveneedstoo.jpg
438KB, 700x1050px
Got some more book images today, this one is particularly risque.
>>
>>6147627
That bog goblin likes what he sees. I assume there's some reason for this.
>>
>>The printers have been pushing us around a little because we are a small company and saying it’s gonna take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to get the book printed, but we are shopping for a better, quicker printer to get the job done in a more timely fashion.

I thought KRCO WAS the printing company. What have they been doing for a year, just arranging forty pages into a PDF to send to someone else lol.
>>
I was supposed to get my packages today too, but on the fedex website they're saying some shipments have been prolonged due to snow and weather.
>>
>>6147724
they still haven't shipped yet either. just a tracking number.
>>
>>6147627
Skapular gets all the hot bitches.
>>
>>6147730
He's so bad ass that I had to buy 2 of him.
>>
>>6138951
>he
>clearly has boob plate and baby making hips
>>
>>6147733
>>6147730

Skapular is probably my favorite figure in the entire line. Best overall colors and design. He looks great with Gideon's sword and a red plume, too.
>>
>>6140686
>the year √4068289
>still getting triggered by furries
>>
>>6147752
It looks like a condescending joke.
>>
>>6143678
BBTS?

So... once the kickstarter finish I will be able to preorder any figure I want? sorry I'm a bit lost in this kind of things
>>
>>6147559

I'm sorry your ADD-riddled brain prevents you from learning patience.
>>
>>6147757
Yeah I can see the self depreciation now.
>>
>>6147156
I want a female version of monsters, not only elves or humanoid like female"monsters"
>>
>>6148063
Anon, all females are monsters.
>>
>>6148106
xd
>>
>>6147425
At least they acknowledged that you're going ot get something.

I haven't gotten anything about my troll.
>>
>>6148144
Should be any time, anon. I just got my FedEx notification like an hour ago.
>>
>>6147627
this is hilarious
>>
>>
File: Mythic-Legions-Vampire-Queen_02.jpg (1MB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Mythic-Legions-Vampire-Queen_02.jpg
1MB, 1277x1920px
I've been waiting for the announcement on these pretty much since the KS finished, getting close now!
>>
File: Mythic-Legions-Human-Queen_02.jpg (922KB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Mythic-Legions-Human-Queen_02.jpg
922KB, 1277x1920px
In a way I'm glad to hafve only seen a few designs, I hope they finda spot for the sucubus though >>6140064
>>
>>6148461

This is also awesome but which of the fifteen shades of metallic silver is it? Kind of sucks that it doesn't match the Iron one so the torso could be easily swapped out.
>>
File: SDCC-2016-Mythic-Legions-008[1].jpg (191KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SDCC-2016-Mythic-Legions-008[1].jpg
191KB, 1280x1920px
100% for sure i'm getting this dude, what about you guys?
>>
>>6148461
fuuuuck my walllet is gonna be fucking toast
>>
So if I'm new to this line and interested in getting some figures from it, am I SOL if I want figures who've already been run and released?
>>
>>6148625
they're going to do a preorder sale where after a certain number of figures are ordered, they'll produce them. its coming up after this kickstarter.
>>
So far there's 4 female knight heads. Do you suspect we'll get generics of all of them or just the two shown like 1.0
>>
>>6148585
Does he come with the halo?
>>
>>6148647
That's a reflection
>>
>>6148625
After the problems with the last in stock sale, the 4H made the claim that at some point they would hold a massive pre-order that would let people buy as many versions of any pre 2.0 figure they've produced so far. However if a certain minimum amount isn't reached for a particular figure, that figure won't be produced. Sign up for their newsletter and keep an eye out for their updates (they always give plenty of warning for their sales) and you should be able to jump on it whenever it happens.

Then, once you're in the loop, it's much easier to keep track and keep up to date with their releases and products.

>>6148636
Of the female specific heads we've seen:

One of the Vamp heads (the bald one) is a specific character and will probably one see one use.

Second Vamp head (helmet one) is a legion builder figure so that is a generic female vampire head.

The golden knight seems to be a one off main character so no generic version of that.

The Iron Knight is a troop builder, so it's sallet helm is generic.

The most recent reveal, the Steel Knight, uses the same armet as the female knight that was seen at Comicon, however it's on a male body. Much like the Sallet helmp, I don't see these heads as being gender specific, but still very much generic. Sadly they come on different color bodies making it more difficult to cross swap their heads.

And of course, I'm sure the Fairy Queen character will have a unique head.
>>
>>6148647
Lol, I wish he came with a halo now
>>
File: gothitropolis vampire demon.jpg (67KB, 447x678px) Image search: [Google]
gothitropolis vampire demon.jpg
67KB, 447x678px
Why does 4H hate their real fans?
>>
>>6148663
>however it's on a male body
It's less boob-y but it still looks pretty feminine to me
>>
File: IMG_2718[1].jpg (528KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2718[1].jpg
528KB, 1296x972px
>>6148687
This. Scarabus needs his ladies' court.
>>
>>6148032
Big bad toy store. Com

Yeah you can pre-order them on mythic legions website when the wave springs up for it. Source horsemen. Com will tell you when.
>>
>>6138999
this especially about painted joints

it's a fucking joint, why would paint stay on it?

I do hope they make better shields though.
>>
>>6148585
I know I am.
Might even want to grab two.
>>
File: P2090052_zpsep4lga40.jpg (213KB, 527x712px) Image search: [Google]
P2090052_zpsep4lga40.jpg
213KB, 527x712px
>>6148687

I just want my femmmale mmminoturrrr
>>
>>6149001
Which is why smart companies don't paint the fucking joints and instead mold it in a color that matches the surrounding painted areas best as possible. There is paint you can put in that area but it should never be in the actual functioning area of the joint where friction takes place.
>>
>>6149095
"Smart companies" like...none of them. You're so full of shit.
>>
>>6149095
>smart companies don't paint the fucking joints and instead mold it in a color that matches the surrounding painted areas best as possible

lol they LITERALLY did this but people are too retarded to notice. I can't believe we are still having this argument. On like 95% of the figures the joints are molded in the same color as the surrounding armor, or bones, or the same color as whatever the "chainmail" is painted.
>>
>>6149504

This is the kind of person that buys mega blox because they have no standards just saying
>>
>>6149532
>"megablox"
>no standards
kys lol so embarassing
>>
File: IMAGE (4).jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE (4).jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
GOLD! GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>6149023
I'd milk her udders, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>6148687
Because their real fans are unimaginative retards. I remember when they first ran that Fan Exclusive thing (when they ran polls to pick figure theme, size, articulation, etc.), and the thinking among the community was "let's make something just like MOTU." Because doing anything interesting was just so terrifying to those dolts.
>>
File: FANtasticlesbos.jpg (110KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
FANtasticlesbos.jpg
110KB, 640x853px
>>6149711

Oh I have a guess....
>>
>>6149718

The butthurt is just wafting off you.

We got some of the coolest figures from anywhere, and you're still pissy?
>>
Huh.

Trolls have shipped, both of them. I'll have to keep an eye out for them. Next month the rest of my 1.75 order should ship.

Excited to see it all.
>>
>>6149837

I got a shipping notice too! Fucking stoked.
>>
>>6149837

So not even the people with trolls got the rest of their 1.75 orders? Shit it's gonna be awhile.
>>
>>6149857

Jesus, pay attention. Trolls are shipping out first, then the rest of the figures.
>>
>>6149866

So much for "by Christmas" huh
>>
>>6149880

Oh nooo, a toy got delayed that never happens except with every toy line foreverrrrrr...especially fucking Japanese toys...oh noooooo.
>>
So how many people actually ordered the trolls?
A lot?
Because i still have no gotten my shipping notice.
>>
>>6148585
This is my only guaranteed buy. Maybe some of the animals guys.
>>
>>6149960
the animal guys don't seem to have any "value" to me, as in, they're just a unique head sculpt on armor we all know and love already.

I'm going to limit myself this kickstarter, to figures that are unique as possible.

Even the ghost dude is using a legion builder skeleton body with a unique head, but i'll let that slide cause transparent figures are awesome.
>>
>>6138940

I'd like to at least see pics of the Covenant line.

See how not-like the prototypes they all ended up being.
>>
>>6149968
I don't have anything using the dwarf body yet, so the boar looks good to me. But that transparent skeleton is badass; he'd go great with my hellboy stuff.
>>
>>My trolls have taken a road trip from NJ to CA through Indiana to Kansas to Wyoming to Salt Lake City. I hope they stomp the heck out of all those places.

Is that Izdawiz guy a butthurt illegal immigrant or something? His kids kind of ruin his reviews anyways.
>>
>>6149721
this is what we need... BUT
-with better quality
-more articulations
-more exotic female races
>>
>>6148106
kek
>>
>>6148461
finally, the femboy/trap knight!
>>
>>6148461
god the shields look like shit
>>
>>6149721
What figures are those? I'm.... Asking for a friend.
>>
>>6150016
He sounds like a loser.
>>
>>6150389
they was old 4HM figures, bad leg articulation and not very good paintjob, I dont think you can find them now...
>>
>>6150389
Oh also, for your friend...
The Boss Fight studio space figures will have a feline alien female, also they will make Bucky O'Hare figures and this means maybe they also will make Jenny.
hope this infurmation satisfies your friend

(sorry for the offtopic guys)
>>
I thought the KS was gonna go live now.
>>
>>6150455
Nope. The latest post on the site says 9PM EST.
>>
>>6150455
Tomorrow at 9pm.

>>6150451
Some of those look pretty good. I'll have to grab a couple.
>>
>>6150483
>>6150486
True, my fault. I misread.
>>
>>6150483
>>6150486
oh baby good to know I have 500 bucks saved up for this moment.
>>
>>6147728
>>6147724
Same, they didn't show up on Wednesday nor did they show today. As someone who lives in PA, we got some snow tonight so I imagine it pushed through NJ first.
>>
Got my Trolls! Not sure if I want to scalp them for 400 bucks or keep em...
>>
>>6150389
Those are the FANTASTIC exclusives, Queen's court variants. They had like 7 different cat paint jobs. I'm fond of the black/ panther and the blue gal there....

You may still be able to get the more orangey tiger gal from Raving Toy Maniac.

Or used to...I was able to get her a couple years back.
>>
>>6150439
Can I get their specific names?
>>
>>6151411
Sorry I dont know search the info of >>6151390
on internet, you should find a image will, all those females
>>
>>6151390
Well, what are their names so I can Google them?
>>
Anyone wanna post the link to the ks?
>>
>>6151476
9pm
>>
File: 1480550287836.jpg (98KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
1480550287836.jpg
98KB, 800x806px
Soooo tomorrow is the great day... right? hope we see some great figures in the KS, how many figures they show in the KS? 10? 20?
>>
>>6151506
Guys... come on... Tonight at 9pm est...
>>
>>6151515
being non american confuses me
>>
>>That blue and white checkered shield in the new previews
>>smooth (?) Templar chestplate
>>Slim cloth torso
>>bare red Sonja barbarian girl body

body is ready
>>
Will they take paypal this time or just credit card like their last fiasco?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>6151626
Sooo..is this whole line gonna be only females?
I'd still order a few, but I'm really hoping it'll be more than an all female lineup.
>>
File: baiterup.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
baiterup.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>6151576
>Will they take paypal this time or just credit card like their last fiasco?
>>
>>6151643
No I'm serious their last orders were credit card only and they don't like Paypal anymore.

Whats the bait here?
>>
>>6151643
kek wat

>>6151648
I think only cc unless they found a new service.
>>
>>6151626
>final paint apps
fuuuuuck I am so excited.
>>
It's tiresome waiting for so long with these lines.
>>
>>6151576
>>6151648

Probably credit card only as Paypal was the ones who pulled out from the 4H. It was in the middle of a major sale and Paypal more or less said "We don't like you're money" and shut down processing.

>>6151633
We've already seen tons of males that will be included in the new KS. Some use the older body with new heads and others use a slim body that fits with the female parts as well.

Hell, just scroll through the damn thread and you'd see some of them.
>>
>>6151685
>It's tiresome waiting for so long with these lines.

Yeah but on the plus side it's fun to pick figures out of an entire lineup of like 30+.

This is like two or three years worth of characters in most toylines.
>>
kickstarter is up
>>
>>6151847

Oh god everything is better than expected. That crazy red knight. The female legion builder set is basically perfect.
>>
File: 027201721857.jpg (91KB, 720x903px) Image search: [Google]
027201721857.jpg
91KB, 720x903px
>boarrior
Kek
>>
>>6151852
was just about to make this post
>>
File: 027201721913.jpg (95KB, 720x931px) Image search: [Google]
027201721913.jpg
95KB, 720x931px
And look at this thing! It's awesome.

I wish the Orc ladies were fully armored though.
>>
didn't expect the female crusader
>>
>>6151648

It wasn't a fiasco just because you're stupid and don't have a credit card.
>>
>>6151863
I have a credit card tits for balls I was just curious if they had it sorted out.
>>
>>6151871

Then you only have yourself to blame, dipshit.
>>
This is what I always wanted ever since this line was first announced. All these cool helmets and weapons, tons of parts. Basic knight styling. Even better than the regular knight builder imo.
>>
>>6151648
Kickstarter doesn't take PayPal, so no.
>>
>>6151872
What do you get out of this? I'm fine with paying with credit card suck on my nuts.
>>
>>6151858
I don't mind them having skimpy armor, but i wish they had some detailing on the body. It looks so fake and shitty with a basic green body, same for the human warrior chick too. Hopefully the final versions will have better detail on the body, i hate having super model chicks in fantasy settings.
>>
>still no confirmation
Are they just going to wait on me to ship it with the minotaur i ordered?
>>
Thinking of going with the Boar guy but I'm worried he's gonna be a statue from the waste down. How were the dwarves?
>>
>>6151883
The dwarves are awesome and have great range, don't be worried.
>>
Well I'm in for $150 already.
>>
>>6151883

Yeeeeah, none of these are statues in any way. I have the goblin, it's the same body, and trust me, he can move.
>>
>>6151885
Thanks anon. Having a hard time choosing between him and Gryshaa. I don't have enough money for both sadly but I think I'll put my money down on him and if I change my mind later switch it.

>>6151888
thanks man
>>
I want Boarrior, Gryshaa, Vampire builder, and Gwendolyn. But a year and a quarter wait seems so high for dropping that kinda scratch.
>>
>>6151874
Yeah, just put in an order for her. Hopefully things will go smoothly and shit will be good. I may throw in some more to get cheetamen and Bebop. I really don't trust some of the claims that these things are great since a lot of it comes off as really fake feeling, but i think it's best to see for myself.

The only thing i'm worried about is the crazy turn around time that they had with the last run. I don't want to have to worry for a year if things went south or not.
>>
>>6151891
I also wish my fucking HIV settlement would hurry up... I want that 10k reward.
>>
>>6151874
Yeah, I like this design a lot.
>>
File: 1478275457389.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478275457389.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
Are all the figures in the KS all of this wave? I mean, we will not see more?

I wanted a non humanoid/female beast monster figure...
>>
Will they show the exclusive before the end of the kickstarter? What was the last one?
>>
>>6151898
Yeah, going from the last one, I think that everything shown are all the types we'll be getting in a wave. We may get some color variants and the like with the full release, but i doubt we'll see a new type of body.
>>
Dat female barbarian
>>
>>6151900
yes, last one was edgy crimson knight. Hopefully this time something less boring gets picked.
>>6151908
we snu snu now.
>>
>>6151908
Would be better if she had some definition to her.
>>
>>6151913

Yeah i actually agree, but i still love the overall aesthetic, the blue war paint and red hair.
>>
>>6151909
>yes, last one was edgy crimson knight. Hopefully this time something less boring gets picked.

Alright going with Gryshaa unless it's something cool. Also is Gryshaa supposed to be a gril?
>>
Went with B'alam

Didn't get any knights last time around so it's my first with that buck. I imagine it's good?

Might add Gwendy too
>>
Well I backed for Gryshaa. Maybe after I bang out some bills this month I'll back for one of the others I think are cool.
>>
>>6151858

This is unexpected and awesome. It's like 1001 nights in action figure form.
>>
>>6151858
This and possibly the knight builder for me. Def this.
>>
Neat.

Went all in this time. Last KS' all in package was near the 1k mark but I know this is only 19 figures in total.
>>
>>6150451
these will be vitruvian hacks scale?
>>
Do you save money for going all in at 590?
>>
Can't decide between delphina or knight builder. Trying to really cut back on figure spending so I really only want one for now. Delphina would go good with the crusader I already have but her tabard blocks so much detail. Knight builder has more options but that tabard is hideous.

Gwendolenne might be good too if her helmet can drop.
>>
>>6151950
I think they use the same body base, so yes
>>
Do we have a list of what each character comes with?
>>
>>6151904
how much time between waves?
>>
God damn it, why do I have to pay so much extra for the cat?
>>
Are those two knight army builders actually that color?
>>
>>6151987

Yes
They'll be one metallic color.
>>
>>6151985
Wait... never mind. I didn't see the $45 option.

Fuck, I feel like a moron.
>>
>>6151874
this knight has a lot more then TP link.
>>
>>6151990
Yes we all know you're a moron.
>>
>>6151972

Not yet, no. That'll come later.
>>
>>6151988
Jesus, that's horrifying. I might just get them just because but god damn. It's like the unpainted test shots
>>
Backed for the deluxe knight builder. Might also go for one of the basic knight builders, Delphina, or the orc builder when/if that's unlocked.
>>
Vampire Legion Builder: US add $18
Gwendolynne Heavensbrand: US add $33
Calavius: US add $33
Boarrior: US add $33
Hagnon: US add $33
Gryshaa the Slytherer: US add $33

My list so far. Definitely getting boar and ghostman, i'll sleep on the rest.
>>
>>6151995

They're not too bad but I believe they were only $20 in the past kickstarter. Sucks, but oh well. Their painted offerings are much better.
>>
>>6152002
What does this mean?
>>
>>6152020

that's my personal list of action figures i'm getting plus the added on price i copy pasted.

I wanna keep it under 200$
>>
>>6152021
Well, I was more wondering about the costs, but I just figured it out. I've never used Kickstarter before.
>>
Where are the figures made?
>>
>>6152027
where else, China.
>>
Where do you go to vote for the exclusive?
>>
>>6152028
That sucks, was gonna buy a few but they can fuck off.
>>
>>6152002
wait, which one are you pledging for? you can't add-on everything
>>
>>6152030
they'll put details on their website, don't think it's up yet
>>
>>6152031

lol please fuck off of your Chinese made computer parts then
>>
>>6152026
And with that my pledge has gone up to 162...Should I add on more for the shadow elfe? I might go for the shadow elf.
>>
>>6152036
The difference is that my computer isn't over priced. If they gonna have their figures made in China then they should be priced accordingly.
>>
>>6152040

>>$18 or $33 for high quality indie action figure line
>>overpriced

Okay.
>>
>>6152046
Don't respond to the idiot
>>
>>6152046
>high quality
You have some low standards
>>
>>6152033

probably the ghost dude. It doesn't really matter, the initial pledge is +45 so any of the 33$ figures can be the initial pledge
>>
>>6152031
You mean where were they molded and created? the US.
>>
>>6152057
ah sorry, thought maybe you had the wrong idea about the pledge system but apparently not
>>
Jesus, 2.5 hours in and they're already over halfway. How fast was their last one to be funded?
>>
What happened to that Green knight they were making/made? I can't find anything through google.
>>
>>6138940

I need to find some figure that has the right guns to turn one of the templars into that one Kazuma Kaneko monster.
>>
File: 1484112809048.png (454KB, 500x767px) Image search: [Google]
1484112809048.png
454KB, 500x767px
>63% funded
>it hasn't even been three days
>>
>>6152161
>>6152090

Man I hope it doesn't take like five extra months to get our shit. sometimes I feel like going all-in and then selling everything on ebay immediately is worth it to get things first.
>>
File: MYL 2018.jpg (694KB, 2282x1441px) Image search: [Google]
MYL 2018.jpg
694KB, 2282x1441px
no where near what I got last time....thank Gawd.
>>
>>6152161

I wonder if there's a couple ebay stores putting in massive bids this time around now that they know it's a sure thing. not that it's a bad thing it only helps us
>>
>>6151898
We're going to see more. They haven't shown off the elf chick they've been teasing for months and there seems to be a horned helm mold that they also teased but hasn't shown up yet.

Don't know about a female beast monster, but I'm pretty sure they'll want to re-use the bare hands/feet from that Orc queen.

Lots of cool surprises in this initial wave, though there's one glaring disappointment with the figures as far I'm I'm concerned. None of them have new weapons. While it's cool seeing the add-on weapons from the first KS getting mixed in with everything else, the fact that these guys don't come with their own new sets of weapons is fairly off-putting. I know there will be extra add-on weapon sets, but I'd rather they come with the figures instead of me having to spend more to buy them.

Still, I'm definitely going to spend more then I should on these guys. It'll just take me a bit to really figure out what makes the cut.
>>
I'd say overall the figures look better, more refined and detailed, but my interest in the actual designs is far less. I just don't give a shit about having a bunch of female knights and elves and stuff. So far I'll get the red sonja homage for sure, and that colorful, creepy red figure with the circus top helmet. Possibly the dark elf as well. Interested to see what else is in store!
>>
>>6152218
Yeah seeing the spear kills some of my excitement, i never display my figures with them.

I wish the vampires would have alternate claw hands.

Also where's the skeletons?
>>
>>6151858
Skapular has fantastic taste.
>>
>>6152222
>I just don't give a shit about having a bunch of female knights and elves and stuff.

At least the cloth torso that comes with the Templar and Builder looks fairly androgynous. It has a curve to it but doesn't look like breasts like the one chestpiece.
>>
>>6152222
Agreed on the figures looking better overall. I think it's because these new sculpts were designed with the scale in mind. The originals always looked a little off to me because the proportions were meant for the 1/18 scale.
>>
>>6151874

Dream figure set right here. I would be ok with just a few of these.
>>
>the "bare" female body is lacking any definition or muscles
>barbarian woman with no muscles
>even worse, orc woman with no muscles
Before anyone says muscles are unrealistic and idealized versions of human anatomy...they added fucking BOOBPLATE. The men are also JACKED and there is a bunch of unrealistic fantasy races here. So making them frumpty dumpty was just a bad choice.

>angel character is black
Uh...ok? Did they just not want it to sell or something? Ask the average person interested in owning angel or angel-like characters and they won't ask you for a black woman with short hair. I'm sure they will get plenty of ass pats on tumblr for making this choice though. Not going to accuse them of pandering but I can see how some will feel that way because there is a huge influx of media lately in which angels are depicted as black people.

Don't get me wrong, if you like it then more power to you. Buy it. I just don't see it doing well compared to if they went with standard blonde/blue eyes imagery and glorious flowing hair. Not like there is some excess of angel action figures that necessitates doing something different to be more niche. Yes, I know she comes with an alt full armored helmet but then i'm paying $50 to throw away a head.
>>
>>6152242
>Uh...ok? Did they just not want it to sell or something?

Honestly I think it's why it's one of the only figures to have a second armored head. They know it won't sell by itself but it also mixes things up. A win-win but kind of funny if true.

Also yeah 4H females aren't really "ripped" but on the other hand they are definitely thicker and curvier than like, a Marvel Legends or most other female figures.
>>
So I'm getting ghost knight for sure... I can't decide if I want Boarrior or Russian Onion Head more. I don't want much more of designs I already have, but it's a boar warrior...
>>
>>6152246
>why it's one of the only figures to have a second armored head

Where are you guys seeing the accessories list? An alternate head might tempt me to get this figure, or others actually.
>>
File: v2_zpslviiqwlk.jpg (44KB, 552x514px) Image search: [Google]
v2_zpslviiqwlk.jpg
44KB, 552x514px
>>6152264
The video showed some extra heads for characters. The vampires come with helmeted and no helmet for instance. Here is the alt head for Gadriel.
>>
>>6152242
>Ask the average person interested in owning angel or angel-like characters and they won't ask you for a black woman with short hair
She reminds me of Tyrael and that is exclusively why I'm getting her.
>>
>>6152264
The video shows accessories not shown in the pics. The Vampire knight also has an alt head, but it's just an armorless vamp head.
>>
>>6152273

Im 50/50 on her.

I really don't like her short hair and resting bitch face.
>>
Well, looks like another month of obsessively making charts and planning what shit to buy. Sometimes In some sick way I feel like this is actually more fun than when you finally get the toys...
>>
>>6152282
This.
>>
>>6152273
Like I said, more power to you. I don't really like the trend of making angels into black people just from a mythological standpoint though. White in Christian mythology (no offense to believers out there) is seen as a sign of purity. Even people from other races (including black people) who've claimed to see angels have never described them as anything but glowing white in clothes, skin and aura. Scientifically speaking white is technically the inclusion of ALL visible colors in the spectrum, black is the absence of light. So it makes sense a being of pure light would be white even from that angle. That's just my opinion on the matter though.
>>
>>6152242
>>6152305
Yes, it is just your opinion that you seem to feel the need to keep talking about. If you don't like the figure, then don't buy it. You don't need to make a blog post rationalizing to everyone why you're not being racist.

Your reasoning is flawed anyway. Myths take the shape of the society they're in. Blonde haired, blue eyed, white skin angels are a product of western civilization. Any angels cited in ancient biblical times would have reflected those societies. Mythic Legions takes place on a fantasy world, so expecting them to follow some western civilization ideal is just stupid.

Also, true angels aren't even human-like. They're monstrous creatures with multiple eyes, talons, and wings that don't adhere to human perceptions.
>>
>told myself to stick to vampires this time
>orc girls
>female knight builder

I want them all
>>
>>6152362
>orc girls
They look really good, but i didnt get the orc guys in 1.0, and i seriously doubt people will order enough for another production run on the next sale

fugg.
>>
>>6152365
The solution: there are no orc guys in this world. Just orc girls. And they need to kidnap the knights to breed.
>>
>>6152350
I made two posts. One criticizing the marketability aspect and the other explaining my personal reasoning on why I dislike it. Don't you try to pull that bullshit race card shit on me. I am well versed in Christian mythology, including texts that are no longer recognized -but were at one time- as scripture that went into great detail regarding angels. None of those texts support angels as being anything other than beings of pure white light and none of those texts imply purity can take any other form than white. White in a SPIRITUAL sense, not in "skin color" like you're trying to make it.

I'm not going to tolerate your history and cultural revisionist bullshit in an attempt to paint me as a racist for wanting something accurate in both a mythological and scientific sense. I noticed you ignored the scientific based color spectrum argument entirely as well, how convenient. Like I said, if you want to enjoy it then by all means enjoy it but don't launch baseless accusations. My reasons are valid on a multitude of levels and while they are free to do whatever they want within their universe I am also free to criticize it as stupid because it is.

Someone could just as easily say "werewolves are actually blue skinned elf eared blood drinkers who burst into flames under the light of a full moon. Their unholy flames infect their victims and turn them into 'pixies' who are sentient rock beasts who shift the forest to confuse travelers and keep them trapped until the next full moon" and it would be dumb as shit and someone calling me out on it has every right to. If I called them something other than werewolves and pixies then it'd be perfectly fine and i'd be creating new lore. If anything this character is a demon in the guise of an angel, a pretender attempting to trick you into trusting her so she can bring misery into every aspect of your life. That's the only possibility the mythology supports right now. I'm saying I want an angel figure, she's not.
>>
Sitting just shy of $123,000 now. I wonder if we'll blast past the second line of stretch goals by Monday. Faunus looks awesome.
>>
>>6152305
I see your point anon.
>>
>>6152504

I'm glad on the one hand, because it shows the support and love for this line. I'm worried, however, that that means they'll start coming up with whole new goals with things I want. Meaning I'll end up spending even more money...
>>
>>6152552

Oh I can almost guarantee wave 2 is going to balloon up. We went from 16 to 34 (plus 4 weapons packs) in the last one. Having got the trolls just yesterday I'm kinda hoping the bearded one pops up somehow in this wave or an intermediate one.

I'm just wondering what the total for all the figures are going to be at the end. I'm hoping under $1500 for one of everything.
>>
>>6152503
This will probably be my last post on the subject because a theology and history discussion is entirely off topic.

You're the one who brought up skin color in the first place. If you don't want to give people the impression that race isn't a determining factor for you, then you should probably reform your reasoning. Also, the only time I see people spouting statements about "historical and cultural revisionism" is when they're trying to poorly defend intolerant ideas. If you don't want to be seen as bigoted, then don't act like one.

As for your "white light" point, you're right about how light interacts, but you're wrong about angels being light. The earliest descriptions, which predates all Abrahamic religions, depict angels as mostly unseen, sometimes voices, and as pure fire when they rarely make a physical appearance. There's a big difference between fire and light. White skin and blonde hair didn't appear in the mythology until European artists started depicting the subject. Knowing the history of a subject is more important than learning just the myth itself.

As for your scientific argument, angels aren't real (at least not in a provable scientific sense). Using science to validate an imaginary subject still leaves you with nothing at the end of the day.

You also talk about how this makes no sense in their mythology, but it does because this is THEIR mythology, not yours. If they call this an angel, then it is one. Your opinion on the subject doesn't change the reality.
>>
If you guys want more race wars one is about the erupt on the actual kickstarter comments page because the elf leader is white and all his underlings are black. My popcorn is ready!
>>
>>6152588
>Also, the only time I see people spouting statements about "historical and cultural revisionism" is when they're trying to poorly defend intolerant ideas
Go talk to some scientists and historians who get tired of defending established history and science from people who keep trying to revise it based on modern day politics, you'll hear it often. Not really interested in continuing this discussion because it's off topic and you insist on calling me a racist/bigot.
>>
>>6151950
>>6151966
No, these are roughly 6 inch scale figures.
>>
>>6150451
>>6151950
>>6151966
>>6152648
>>6152648
>>6152648
>>6152648

Having a hard time using an extremely basic image board site friendo? He was talking about a wave of boss fight stuff you fucking blind moron.

1/12 horseman fans never disappoint.
>>
>>6152641
>On the Elf Legion Builder issue we wanted to jump in here and address this immediately before things get out of hand with this issue. We feel like this is important enough that we need to go a little deeper than just a quick response. We were completely surprised to see that some people have an issue with this, especially since these two figures were originally shown about half a year ago. As you might imagine, this type of response is disappointing and disturbing to us, to say the least. To those who know us it should be obvious that there was no ill intent with the design of these figures, and to those who don’t, let us assure you now that we would never intentionally make a design choice on our figures that would offend or upset anyone.
>With all that being said, let us provide a few additional details that may help to give a fuller picture of what’s going on. Maybe one of the biggest of those details is that there is another Elf Legion Builder figure on the way that should help to broaden your Elf legion building options and help make this a non issue. Some have also pointed out that the reason that this is just now popping up is due to the fact the the names of the figures are just now being revealed and the Aydon is a “Lord”. Lord Aydon is most definitely not the leader of of Xylona’s Flock. That honor goes to Artemys Silverchord. That may or may not make a difference, but it’s worth clarifying.
>>
>>6152704
>Regarding the world of Mythic Legions as a whole, there is an interesting balancing act going on with the creation of these characters. In large part the line’s success depends on the inclusion of certain fantasy archetypes. Having those characters in the line has sparked interest in fans of the fantasy genre, and especially those fans who have wanted to see certain types of characters in action figure form. With Mythic Legions we want to use that as a foundation to build upon, but we want to take things further than that. The success and fan acceptance of Mythic Legions 1, 1.5 and 1.75 has given us the opportunity to try and push the diversity of this line into places that we’ve wanted to go since the beginning. That diversity goes well beyond conventional real-life earthbound areas like gender and ethnicity, and into areas like species, body types, or crazy things like whether or not a character can have wings or hooves. Some people are saying that they only want “traditional” fair skinned elves for their collection. While that’s fine for some, it’s not the world that we are creating. We want to create a place more rich and interesting than that. Like we said it’s a balancing act, so growing the world in a meaningful way while trying to maintain the archetypal portion of the line is bound to hit some bumps in the road.
>Again, the last thing that we want to do is upset anybody at all, especially in a world that is built around fun. We hope that this clears things up! Now let’s get back to talking toys!
>-Eric, CB, and Jim
>>
>>6152704
>>6152707
>diversity diversity diversity
Oh lord. Fucking called it. This line is going to go tumblr-tier in a hurry. They are going to saturate the line with brown people no one wants and end up killing it.
>>
>>6152716
it sounds more like people will get their white elf legion builders as a stretch goal

fuck all that, I just want more animal warriors
>>
>>6151858

I died when I saw this. Like, WHAT!?! THIS IS AWESOME!
>>
IT'S FUNDED!!!! What do you guys think about the stretch goal figures?

Faunus is really fantastical, and lady barbarian (Juno the Crusher) reminded me of Lady Sonja, so if you are a fan of those comics, would it be nice to add it to your collection?
>>
Looks like the new 3 Neckbeards Knights have funded already!!!!

The video is hilarious. It's like a Warhammer tutorial video. And to rub in, Eric is wearing a Power Lords shirt. Also looks like Adam Power in the background on a table.
>>
I just saw the KS video..

>Girl Crusader

"H-Hey, Delphina, do you, uh...want to retake the Holy Land with me one day or something?"
>>
>>6152716
thicc girls when
>>
>>6152716
Yeah, you certainly aren't being racist or bigoted in any way.
>>
>>6152716
They couldn't expect people to wanna fund a whole new kickstarter if they weren't diverse.
>>
>>6152707
>to try and push the diversity of this line

Literally "pushing diversity" lol. But in all seriousness it seems like those people were more upset about "muh elves" not all matching.

I mean the elf's face doesn't even look "black" like the angel woman it just looks like some dark-skinned fantasy race. She's really the only truly African-looking person in this series. Also Otho was badass.

These people will bitch about anything, though. The stripes on Tibius and Urzokk, etc. At least in the end we benefit by getting more shit.
>>
>>6152917

People are still arguing about which figures are "male" and which are "female." Like they absolutely must known if all of the flat-chested figures are still women because they are "slim bodied" or if they are men, or if they are actually elves just because the elves use the same torso. Who cares make up whatever you want.
>>
File: faunus.png (452KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
faunus.png
452KB, 680x682px
Shit, I figured this would get funded within a few days, not 16 hours...

Ordered B'alam to go with Vultus, stoked as hell for Faunus!
>>
>>6152801
Hopefully soon. There's a serious lack of thicc figures.
>>
>>6152943
What's his addon price?
>>
New thread

>>6153012
>>
>>6152242
I don't mind that she's black, what I do mind is that shitty boy cut. A shame, because I like the colors and wings.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.