[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Beast/Beast Saga Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: beast.jpg (99KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
99KB, 1200x533px
Can we have a thread about these little dudes? I just only now found out about them and they rock

I really like the dedication to this. The little dice game, the fact that every one of them can pop out a die with their own face on them, and the actual sculpts are pretty detailed. Only real negative is that the plastic they're made of is kind of flimsy and that you can only import them from Japan. I was really disappointed to find the Deer I ordered had an Antler sticking out in a way it shouldn't. But on the plus, the Hamster figure is pretty freaking sweet, my favorite so far. Can't wait till I get some more cash so I can buy some more of them

Anybody else collecting these? I haven't found much about them aside from a couple of obscure forums
>>
>>6137674
kinda sad they died so fast before they made any of the animals i wanted
would like more reptiles and crustacean shit
>>
File: bromance.png (273KB, 631x347px) Image search: [Google]
bromance.png
273KB, 631x347px
>>6137674
I really wish these could've came to the US.
>>
>>6137674
i've got the orca, lion, coealacanth and cat for a bucks each
wish i can get the croc
>>
>>6137674
favorite ones are the kangaroo, elephant, and armadillo

wish i could find the turtle somewhere
>>
File: 1032016111533.jpg (265KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1032016111533.jpg
265KB, 1080x810px
I like the little fold out bases, although I got them for titanmasters instead. I also got the lion one just to see.

>>6137990
>coealacanth
There's a ceolecanth one?
>>
File: 103201611729.jpg (269KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
103201611729.jpg
269KB, 1080x810px
And the other base.
>>
Line was too short lived and kinda a pain to get. I need to acquire more prolly.
>>
>>6137999
There's a turtle for $18 shipped on ebay. I was considering it because I like his little hat.
>>
>>6137933
I was fully expecting it. Seemed perfectly marketable at the time. A game/figure line featuring warrior animals that shoot dice.
>>
>>6138024
eh, you can have it
>>
I am a huge Battle Beast fan and would still probably had bought all of them had they been available domestically. But between how expensive they are and how poor the sculpts are as a result of the dice gimmick I haven't bought too many, its hard to justify paying the price people want for them.
>>
File: Saga001_zpsc4a5da83.jpg (2MB, 1637x1759px) Image search: [Google]
Saga001_zpsc4a5da83.jpg
2MB, 1637x1759px
>>6138125
>Battle Beast

you can get them pretty cheap if you are willing to buy a bulk lot. There are guys on ebay that got box fulls and want to get rid of the doubles.

holy fuck at this turtle
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.