[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which are the best power ranger toys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 74

which are the best power ranger toys?
>>
The figuarts MMPR.
>>
File: IMG_8466.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_8466.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6135967

Figuarts
>>
Are the figuarts heads all one size and interchangeable like figma?
>>
>>6135983

Yes and no.

They vary depend on when they were produced. You can put a Goku head on the Power Rangers but you can't put Bruce Lee's even though you can put it on a Stormtrooper.

It all depends on the size of the peg and hole which is dependent on when it was produced. This is why you can't put the new Trunk's head (the one with the long hair) on the previous one's body. The peg and holes got bigger.

Also female characters are really easy to break when you try to take their heads off.
>>
How are the new legacy figures bandai is doing, they seem decent on videos but they looked weird at the store.
>>
>>6137537
I have the first wave and like them. The articulation is good, size is good, basically everything is good for the 20 bucks you pay. There are a few nitpicks like exposed shoulder pins and a lack of their classic weapons, but I enjoy them nonetheless. I have to get the new wave but nobody in my area has them.
>>
the ones I find at goodwill
>>
>>6137537

I think they look really sharp and clean, but the minuscule blasters and lack of weapons makes me not want them.
>>
>>6135967
The MMPR through Lightspeed rescue zords are some of the best toys ever made
>>
Only because I love In Space so much
>>
>>6137797

Space had the best theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acV0UwxXOEA
>>
>>6137804
It sounds uplifting and yet kinda sad, dunno what I'm feeling anon
>>
>>6137811

..uh?

I guess because it was supposed to be the final season and ended up saving the franchise?

WTF, Anon?
>>
File: UPSET.gif (1B, 486x500px)
UPSET.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>6137820
I'm gonna go to bed, I'm too drunk
>>
>>6137804
pleb. Best song coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vmUyduQYsw
>>
>>6137804
>>6137831

You're both wrong

https://youtu.be/7Wt6XlVob_E
>>
>>6135967
>>6137542
I missed out on the figuarts since I was an idiot and waited until all of them to be released before I decided to buy them and ended up forgetting entirely and now they're too expensive, I even had both pink and red in my hand at one point and left them behind

So now I'm getting all of the legacy line as they come since they won't be making any new shipments of old waves and I have to say they're a great substitute for people who missed out on the figuarts and worth the $20 each

Only problems are that my yellow rangers have loose ankles, wave 2 mmpr have the wrong belts, the skirts limit the girls posing drastically and only Ninja Storm get more than 1 accessory
>>
>>6137831
The Tommy's show was fun.
It even reinvindicated OhRanger and made it more than a national park of the week ad.
>>
>>6137875
Forgot my photo
>>
File: IMG_8467.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_8467.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6137875

I got them all at retail price in the wild over a period of two months except Green. I got scalped $100 for him. Never got White because I was never down with White.

Go Green or go home
>>
>>6137875
I kind of want the Legacy ones over the Figuarts for Power Rangers since some of the guys on MMPR were huge compared to the japanese suit actors.
Shame about the weapons, though I'm getting kind of used to the idea of Jason grabbing the goddamn Megazord's sword.

Now, if I could fucking find them on my country.
>>
>>6137882
I'd say don't wait on that since they're limited edition and finding red and green is getting harder and harder, try to find some online
>>
>>6137859
Sorry Anon, still wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O98iYnWNoBE
>>
File: 1382265788672.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1382265788672.jpg
1B, 486x500px
POWERFUL
>>
>>6137910

Uh, actually

https://youtu.be/iXVuLnnQ5X0
>>
>>6137900
Sadly, I have to wait until some scalper brings them here because my paypal account is dead.
Fucking faggots tell me I can only use a US bank account.
>>
File: IMG_8453.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_8453.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6137942

If you're gonna get scalped just go balls deep and get Figuarts
>>
File: 1484023392388.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1484023392388.gif
1B, 486x500px
>tfw we aren't getting a Lord Zedd, Rita, Goldar and Ivan Ooze in six inch format
>>
>>6137946
Wait for the Marvel Legends.
>>
File: 1482130982654.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1482130982654.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6137537
Too big, shit body sculpts, useless Megazord BAF instead of weapons, inconsistency issues already (half the MMPR's have grey belts and less paint on the morphers). Bandai shit the bed big time with these. Should have just continued finishing teams in the 5 inch line.
>>
>2017
>Power rangers fags still get cucked on psycho ranger toys
>>
I want to make a ranger team of my favorite rangers but sadly the Figuarts line was cancelled so I see Legacy as my only way of getting them and sadly since they're much bigger than figuarts I can't even use the ones who got figuarts. I want:

Red SPD
Black RPM
Yellow
Blue NS
Pink LG
Gold Zeo
And a team of Tommy's Green/White/Black/Red
>>
>>6139125
For years I've wanted all Tommy's forms in the same scale and style. Had to resort to the keys for this. The damn action hero line only needed to make Black to complete the set.
>>
>>6137945
As I said, though, the reason I want the Legacy is because Geki is NOT MUH TEERANUHRENJA.
Sure, the Figuarts is spot on to the screen appearance but the Legacy is closer to St. John's body type. Kind of gay, I know, but what are toys for us but late mementos of dreams past?
>>
>>6139055
>implying we will ever get nejirejia
Fucking Bandai.
>>
File: BsmVZ6uCcAATgab.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
BsmVZ6uCcAATgab.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6139173
>justifying shitty american figures
The figuarts are superior in every way.
>>
>>6139173

Uh? Austin St. John was never built like Toolkit Willaims

>>6139220

>shitty American figures
>post pic with American figure's heads
>>
So did they go back to the larger size for the figures? I remember Samurai had 4 inch figures which I didn't mind too much since I already had the Figuarts but newer teams don't have Figuarts. Sucks they skipped Toqger. Loved that show and would have liked a team.
>>
>>6139356
>Uh? Austin St. John was never built like Toolkit Willaims
This. I mean, when you see him shirtless in the show, he looks sorta built and stuff, but when he wears the suit it doesn't really show. It rather resembles the Figuarts build honestly.
>>
File: GMCn34u.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
GMCn34u.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6139391
They were about 5.5" from season 2 MMPR throughout RPM. Then 4" for the MMPR reversion, Samurai, and Megaforce. Then 5" from Super Megaforce onward (which includes the full MMPR team, every Red Ranger, and a handfull of sixths). And now we have the concurrent Legacy line, which is 6.5". Scale for this franchise is a total mess.
>>
>>6139586
How do the 5" scale with the Figuarts? Those PR figures you have with the Figuart are the 6.5" and 4" right? Really debating getting the Ninja Steel line. I'll get the girls either way but I won't get the guys if they are too small.
>>
>>6139601
That is the 5 inch next to the 6.5.
>>
>>6139605
Damn, it looks so short and stocky. Guess I'll just get the girls for Ninja Steel and the Dino Charge that didn't get Figuarts.
>>
File: 1472152605369.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1472152605369.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6139616
They're the perfect size for a plethora of old monsters, vehicles, accessories, and playsets. I personally love them and am still bitter that they opted for the new oversized legacy line that scales with nothing as opposed to just continuing to complete teams in 5".
>>
File: cat.gif (1B, 486x500px)
cat.gif
1B, 486x500px
>check for a tyranoranger/MM red online
>only ryuuranger
>>
>>6139631
...That actually is pretty cool. I just hate how they try and make the PR figures so muscular. Even in the lines meant for adults. But seeing Daimaou there is making me reconsider. At the least I'll have the girls and Kyoryusilver.
>>
Do you guys like PR or just the figures? Even as a child they always seemed like a show without substance to me
>>
File: IMG_7252.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_7252.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6135967
The zords
>>
>>6140141
Every time I see the dragon zord I think to myself "I need to buy it." I know I don't have anywhere to put it, I don't have any other zords besides the chogokin megazord which doesn't scale with it, but I still WANT IT. Also, look at that black and gold one. Those are so cool do they do anything neat?
>>
>>6140205
I'll be honest, the black and gold dragonzord is pretty much just a cool display piece unless you have the other legacy zord to connect it to. Much like Titanos and the Tor Shuttzlezord. Most of the others morph into their own individual zords
>>
>>6140232
That's all I'd really look for. I was just wondering if it combined with the others in any way, which apparently it does! I assume the regular zord also came in those colors at some point?
>>
>>6140065
i liked to watch it for the zord vs monster fights. i tried to watch the super sentai stuff cause tokufags talk about how superior they were to the american versions, but i didn't really see it.
>>
>>6137881
This is straight up good posing
>>
>>6139631
I love the fact we got tons of the Dino Charge villains but I just can't pay $10 for them. If TRU still had those buy 2 get 1 free sales I probably would start collecting.
>>
Why did the Figuarts line have to die before I could get Time Force/In Space?
>>
>>6137804
>>6137831
>>6137859
>>6137910
>>6137920
and now to compare them to their Super Sentai originals(go to 20:20 if you want to skip to the seasons Saban and Disney adapted);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJCnFgFeGpg
>>
>>6137882
BoA will be releasing Legacy weapons, they're just trying to figure out how and when.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qquGF3Nx2EQ
>>
>>6143078

Probably at Power Morphicon in some dumb exclusive that will make everyone hate them even more than they already do.
>>
>>6143093
My bet is packaged with the White Ranger or what would be really cool if they just allowed us to order them directly from the BoA website.
>>
>>6143099

I'm willing to bet if they package the weapons with White then it's going to cut into the rest of the budget for wave 3 and none of the In Space rangers from that assortment will come with their side weapons.

To give you have to take. They are running a business and have to keep production under a certain amount of money to keep these figures at an affordable price point.

My guess is if they do decide to release them at retail it will be a weapons pack in its own box and either take the spot of a figure meant for the Fall 2017 waves or will come in 2018 since they planned the assortments out already for the entire year. I'd say it's more likely for it to get released as an exclusive since plans are already put in place for the remainder of the year.
>>
>>6143106
They could make a new tray that has a rectangle indent to store the weapons, this is something that is now reusable once every one to one and a half waves. My other option would be for them to place them inside a plastic baggy and tape it behind the figure tray. The downside to both of these ideas is the amount of massive faggots out there who steal BAF pieces, weapons and title belts. Either way I'm eager to see what BoA decides to do.
>>
>>6143113

I don't think you understand, the budget for the line currently allows for the production of the figure, (Plastic & paint) inclusion of one weapon ,the BAF piece, and packaging. You can't just add more weapons and keep them at their $20 price point. Especially not seven whole weapons to one figure (Two yellow daggers, two blue lance pieces, one power axe, one power bow, one power sword.)

Doing so would either make them have to increase the price of the figures which would affect retail distribution or make them have to do a budget cut which could mean leaving out other accessories or skimping on paint or articulation.

I'd personally rather they had never went with the BAF aspect and focused on weapons but that's the route they went and I doubt it's changing any time soon.
>>
Be it Sentai or PR action figures, were there ever boxsets with full teams? It never really made sense to sell them separately
>>
>>6143121
>I'd personally rather they had never went with the BAF aspect
If the build a figure were a villain I might be willing to sacrifice weapons, but an out of scale Megazord adds nothing to the line. We really needed something useful since there's virtually nothing pre-existing that's in scale with the 6.5 inch size they went with. Or they could have simply not been retarded and kept the figures 5 inches in which we'd have been able to borrow whatever was missing from the old lines. Pic related, 2014 figure with 2001 weapon.
>>
File: 418zMel5ACL.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
418zMel5ACL.jpg
1B, 486x500px
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018ALNJ4Y/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B018ALNJ4Y&linkId=64ea487609552b0362f700733bd80a8a
>>
I remember there being a set of mystic force rangers that turned into dragons
>>
>>6137537
The line is mediocre because BoA keeps sticking to muscle rangers.

If they weren't oversized and had the correct proportions they could actually work the individual ranger weapons into the budget but nope gotta keep up with this "tradition"

Also BaF Zords are retarded and it should be villains instead.

What could have been a good replacement for the now dead Figuarts line became a mediocre one and I don't think they're worth the $20 pricepoint unless you're one of those drooling idiots who thinks size is everything.
>>
>>6143106
Passed on the MMPR figures because I already have the Figuarts. But damn, I'm going to have to buy those Zeo Rangers...
>>
Weren't the Dino Thunder rangers supposed to be rumored to be taking those confidential spots?

The only other ranger figure aside from the Gold Ranger I'd be interested in seeing would be the White Dino Ranger. I'd kill for some Psycho Rangers and some villains though.
>>
>>6143672
It still confuses me that they thought muscle rangers were the way to go for "adult" collector figures. Then again many adult ranger fans I've interacted with are pretty autistic so I guess they knew their audience
>>
>>6143846
This and the scale are real head scratchers for me. Why have two lines running at two different scales? It's gonna make a lot of people who are buying both choose one or the other. I don't need two different lines of Rangers in two different scales, so I'm just sticking with the 5 inch stuff since they actually get monsters. Only way I'd be down with another scale is if they were compatible with figuarts, but 6.5? Who the fuck asked for 6.5?

They should have definitely talked to the fans and gotten a better sense of what they wanted before going forward with this line. After the 95 movie figures I was hoping for pic related.
>>
>>6143156

Speaking of borrowing, the Imaginext Power Lances and Power Axe work well with Blue and Black. And the Power Sword that came with the Amrored Might Red Ranger is passable as well.

I have my Pink using the Loyal Subjects Power Bow as well but it's kind of wimpy.
>>
>>6144130
MMPR has been released so many times that it's easy to find weapons that work, but the problem is any series beyond MMPR is pretty much fucked if the Legacy figures don't come with something.
>>
>>6143106
The top secret figures are probably Zeo Gold, MMPR Red with Green's armor, In-Space Silver, and........ a weapons pack for the MMPR figures, including MMPR Megazord's sword?
>>
>>6145189
Are you blind? Zeo Gold is shown there. And we already know the top-secret figures are the Dino Thunder Rangers minus White.
>>
>>6145189
Fuck I'd almost kill for a silver space ranger but we are so not getting a weapons pack
>>
>>6135974
/thread

but I do wish they made more before they killed the line.

For whatever reason they decided to stop making sentai figuarts.
>>
>>6146004
You got a source on that? If it's dino thunder then I'm saving my money and pray for time force, lost galaxy and maybe spd
>>
>>6146299
>whatever reason
They sold like shit. Aside from the MMPR stuff (and that's only because of the Western consumer base), you can still find practically all of them for MSRP or under.
>>
>>6146408
It's come out from various sources. Grnrngr has Red and Blue listed on his site, and he wouldn't have done so if there weren't sources confirming them.
>>
So has anyone bought the Dino Charge 5" figures? The girls skirts ruin leg articulation. This was also a problem with the RPM girls but you were able to cut slits up the skirts to give them much better articulation. Does this work with the Dino Charge girls? I heard there is something under their skirts that ruin their articulation even after you cut it.
>>
>>6146867
Seems like standard articulation under there. I've wanted to modify them since Super Megaforce but never got around to it. I wish they'd go back to the sculpted skirts from MF and OO. Even with the slits the current ones restrict the articulation too much.
>>
>>6146900
I don't mind the actual skirts. My RPM girls have great leg movement. Especially Silver. Making them removable would be cool too. My biggest problem with the ranger line is the inconsistency with the sizes. The line was pretty in scale with each other until the MMPR 2010 line iirc. Then Samurai and Mega Force were too small. Another thing I don't like is how they go muscular for some but not others. The RPM rangers, Jungle Fury and SPD aren't muscular but the OO and Mystic Force sort of are. I did love the shields the MF figures had. Didn't know they were toy exclusive until I saw Magiranger.
>>
>>6146004
Whoa, in this case, I am blind & I didn't see Zeo Gold before!
>>
>>6137831
hell yea dude! Zeo's theme is GOD tier
>>
File: IMG_5552.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_5552.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6135967
>>
File: IMG_8414.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_8414.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6148778
>>
>>6141728
Yo anon I have a whole tub of DC villains I needed to unload, but multiples of most. Interested?
>>
File: s-l1600 (4).jpg (1B, 486x500px)
s-l1600 (4).jpg
1B, 486x500px
This is supposedly how they're releasing Poisandra. I'd love to see them release more new figures this way as opposed to re-releases. Space/Psycho Ranger packs would amazing, and cheap to produce. The male Space Rangers would only need new a new head and weapon, and the girls would also need a new belt. The Psychos could all use the same body and only need unique weapons. MAKE IT SO BANDAI!
>>
5" Loogie?!
>>
>>6153677
This could have been a great line, but most of them are gonna peg warm since they're just re-releases of shit people already have. Poisandra will obviously sell, as will the Loogie if that's legit (though I have my doubts since it's a photo of the 4 inch figure). I guess Green/Red will sell through virtue of being MMPR (and the Sword of Darkness accessory will encourage people who own them to double dip).

Jayden and a villain not even from his series is cheap/lazy as hell. Would've been a great opportunity to give us the Lauren figure they denied us in the Super Megaforce line (the US never got her in the Samurai line either). Of course an actual Samurai villain would have made this a must buy as well.

If the Loogie is legit I'll give that pack a pass (I think someone might've screwed up, and was supposed to use a picture of the SUPER Megaforce footsoldier), though one of the unmade Megaforce Rangers would've been nicer than a Robo Knight re-release.

A line of 2 packs with an unmade Ranger and Villain in this scale would've sold like hotcakes. Better assortment would have been...

>Shield-less MMPR Green (kitbashed) and Rita
>Megaforce Blue (new head) and Vrak
>Super Megaforce Silver, Gold Mode (new head and torso) and Mavro
>Female Samurai Red (new head/belt/gloves/boots) and Xandred
>Dino Armor X Red (kitbashed) and Poisandra
>>
Is the Legacy line worth giving a shot? I've always wanted a decent Green Ranger without having to pay too much, just a bit of a childhood desire.
>>
>>6157567
>>6137878
Yes they're a great if you can't get the figuarts rangers, well worth the price with how posable they are
>>
>>6137878
Is it even possible to find green and red now? I only see the new wave, after months of just the ninja storm rangers.
>>
>>6157621
Pretty tough; I once saw both MMPR Red & Green in the wild, but could only afford one at the time, so I bought Green (6th Rangers are usually rarer...). But after that day, I didn't see another Red again anywhere at all.

Just to get MMPR Red, I decided to order a case of wave 1 via my comic shop; just paying what Diamond charges them cuz I'm a long-time regular, but it's still $100+. And the shop owner just told me Diamond is sold out of the case now, too. The case of 5 is still in preorders at BBTS, so...good luck?
>>
>>6157596
Cool, hopefully I'll be grabbing one the next time I'm out
>>6157728
Green has been pretty common around me, and is often in at least one store that I stop at, while I think I only saw Red once, weird that Jason's (apparently) the rarest of the bunch, would have expected that to be Tommy.
There a White Ranger yet?
>>
>>6140141
This guy knows what's up.
I got most of the Kyoryuger zord set because even though the gimmicks are ridiculous, the designs are fun.
>>
>>6158015
>Jason's (apparently) the rarest of the bunch, would have expected that to be Tommy.
Tommy is two per case, Jason and the others are only one. Kim was the two per case figure of her wave, and she's apparently pegwarming as a result. Should have put Kim in wave 1, and made Jason two per case in wave 2.

>>6158015
>There a White Ranger yet?
Next wave. He'll most certainly be the two per case figure there.
>>
File: DSC_8629.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
DSC_8629.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6157567
>Is the Legacy line worth giving a shot?
Depends what you're looking for. I'm personally not a fan of them. I think they're too big, and the sculpts are really poor for an adult collector's line. Bandai America's sculpts were far superior in their 2008 Jungle Fury/Super Legends line, so there's no excuse for this more expensive, adult geared line to look the way they do. As pictured you can see the Super Legends Green Ranger looks pretty damn respectable next to the figuarts.
>>
>>6158330
I have that Green Ranger. It really is a good figure. I liked that Jungle Fury line. Best Ranger line until the Figuarts.
>>
>>6158281
>Next wave.
Fucking sick
>>6158330
Those are both pretty neat, but as long as the Legacy one fills the void of having a Green Ranger, I think it'll be acceptable.
Also, side note, but some of my older Power Rangers figures had those screw things in the legs and it ended up breaking fairly easily in the later years, age and play both surely being factors.
>>
>>6158330
That as a cool little line; it took me forever to finally replace my White Ranger with the Figuarts. even then, I like proportions of the SL alot, and it made me hesitant to jump on the Figuarts. The SHF are great, but their slim proportions border on inhuman.
>>
>>6158497
It's a shame that Bandai America's figures have only regressed since then. The Super Legends sculpts were really high quality, good enough to display alongside $40 figuarts and not stick out like a sore thumb. Even if the Legacy line were the same size they'd look like shit next figuarts.
>>
>>6158330
>Super Legends Green Ranger looks pretty damn respectable next to the figuarts.
It would if you had no knowledge of the Figuarts existing.
>>
>>6158015
Yeah, saw MMPR Green for awhile when looking for MMPR Red, but he finally dried up once Wave 2 starting appearing. Same will happen to MMPR Pink once Wave 3 hits.
>>
>>6158330

It was a great figure for the time. But it's obsolete.

You can let go, it's okay. Release the nostalgia before you say anything else so ridiculous.
>>
File: QbUV80R.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
QbUV80R.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Green Samurai makes a great substitute.
>>
File: p1180376.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
p1180376.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6159050
No one's saying the figures were perfect, but the sculpting of that line is superior to anything Bandai America has released since. Certainly better than these eyesores.
>>
When will there ever be a decent figure of the best ranger?
>>
File: IS_Darkonda.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IS_Darkonda.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6161722
2018 if the legacy line can stay afloat (it's already riddled with problems and pegwarming), and if Bandai decides to complete the existing teams (Ninja Storm, In Space, and Dino Thunder will all be incomplete at the end of this year). I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm very surprised they didn't make him as one of the 6ths in the Super Megaforce 5 inch line given In Space's popularity, and considering he would have only required a new head and weapon. He'd have certainly been a more popular choice than the ball of light. Bandai should do a heroes versus villains pack with Silver Ranger and Darkonda.
>>
>>6162471
He said decent not shitty.
>>
>>6159051
Which line is that Green from. I've held off on buying the Figuarts because of a lack of a Green but that actually looks pretty solid.
>>
File: IMG_5171.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_5171.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6163183
Depending on the definition of "shitty", there really isn't a big poo of options for Silver Ranger. He's only got the 1998 figures they released of him, and all of them have issues whether its shitty floppy plastic, restricted articulation, chrome, or bad sculpts.

The 8 inch is probably the best one fromt he bunch but he's pretty awkward to pose.
>>
>>6162471
>Silver Ranger and Darkonda.

I'd love for them to go back and do villains they missed way back when but I just don;t se eit happening. I think getting the MOTW is surprising enough from BOA.
>>
File: wZPJOU1.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
wZPJOU1.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6163519
Super Legends
>>
>>6163729
They have a line to do so now, as seen here >>6153348 >>6153677
They just need to stop being cheap/lazy and use it to release new figures. Maybe once Poisandra and the Loogie sell while the others pegwarm they'll realize there's money to be made if they actually make an effort. I mean if random MOTDs from Dino Charge are selling then surely major characters from the past will fly off shelves.

I'll say it again, Space/Psycho packs would be a great place to start. In Space is a beloved season, and people have been wishing for Psychos for going on two decades now. Lots of part reuse would make them very cost effective for Bandai as well.
>>
>>6143007
Funny thing is both In Space and Time Force rated high in the Bluefin poll, but then nothing happened.
>>
>>6163570
fuck, I used to have that Silver Ranger as a kid

that, and the Red Turbo Ranger with his Camaro
>>
Who would be the villains that everyone wants that people think BoA could do decently (for example human Scorpina would be something BoA would probably fuck up badly)? I'm curious.

Psycho Rangers would be the most wanted for me followed by the armored up Fearcats
>>
>>6163982
Thanks, anon. Apparently he's pretty tricky to track down.
>>
>>6164508
Judging from their new Rita I'd say they could do a human Scorpina fine, and she'd be my grail alongside the 5 inch Rita they denied us in 94. It brings my piss to a boil that the Rita they finally made was that terrible 4 inch figure, and now we get a 5 inch Rita from the new movie. Just give me pic related already!
>>
>>6164508
Bandai can do any villain decently. Their villain sculpts are generally the best work they do, barring that terrible 2010 Rita. But their unreleased 94 Rita, Divatox, Princess Shayla, and 2017 movie Rita prove they can do human females just fine when they try. But seeing as Bandai will never make her, I think I'll try converting the new movie Rita into a Scorpina.
>>
>>6161722
Rumor has it it's one of the secret figures not shown at the last reveal for 2017. They'll have finished all the space rangers and started zeo with the gold also
>>
>>6165383
We've already been over this, secret figures are Dino Thunder minus White.
>>
File: doggy.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
doggy.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6161722
This is the Best ranger and yeah he does need a figure
>>
>>6165875
I'm not even sure I want Dino Thunder as a team...

Why would they jump seasons like that anyway? To get the main Tommy rangers out of the way?
>>
File: 1376111319238.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1376111319238.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Honestly, just hoping the legacy line lasts long enough so we can get a modern figure of this motherfucker.
>>
File: LNSmKtI.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
LNSmKtI.jpg
1B, 486x500px
More two packs. Wish there was a then and now Rita, Goldar, and Putty.
>>
>>6166261
Dude yes. There are no good figures of him. And pretty much all the ones that exist on ebay are missing the cape. I'm praying they make a legacy figure of him. He is my favorite ranger/ extra ranger and it kills me that there isn't a decent figure of him.
>>
>>6166300
Guess the 5inch Legacy figures sold so badly, BoA had to recall them under retailer pressure & is now repacking them into these 2-packs. Dunno if these are gonna sell any better, though.

I truly hope the movie & toys do well with kids. Cause it means there's a higher chance BoA will continue the 6inch Legacy figure line.
>>
My mother was cleaning out and re-organizing the old toy bins, I managed to find 98% of the parts to my zords. I'd forgotten how fucking cool these toys were and how much I love them. The build quality is very good.

Pics incoming.
>>
>>6166959
>>
>>6166971

Red rangers Zord was fucking great, turns into a dude AND a fuckin DRAGON. I don't have a pic of Dragon modeo, I'm going to have to lookup how to do it, I'm quite afraid of breaking stuff.
>>
>>6166397
What's wrong with the original figure?

>>6166816
On the contrary they sold well enough to get a wide re-release a year or so later (they were originally a Toys R Us exclusive). They're repackaging them because they hope the movie will bring in new consumers who might find this sort of thing appealing.
>>
>>6166959
My Tor Shuttlezord is also missing it's horn. I feel your pain
>>
>>6166816

Most companies don't re-pack figures, it's not worth the cost of shipping them back and paying people to remove them from the package and sort all the pieces.

Old stock gets sold to closeout stores in most cases.
>>
>>6167407
The old magna defender figures are all around 5 inch scale and have really bad articulation. A lot are missing capes. And currently the best one to get is a rare Japanese figure that goes for over 100 bucks(which kinda sucks figure wise) I'm just saying that it be awesome if they made a legacy version of him. Like 6 inch scale and with modern day articulation.
>>
was at Target the other day and took a look at the Imaginext PR stuff, and man if that had been around when I was a kid I would have been obsessed with them
>>
>>6167407
I figured they stopped being TRU exclusives because they WEREN'T selling well enough there.

>>6167530
Ah yeah, doing all that instead of just manufacturing new figs does sound more expensive.
>>
>>6168164
>tfw imaginext offers the most complete collection of the main MMPR villains
You'd think with the way Bandai loves felating MMPR that they'd have done more than just Zedd and Ivan Ooze in recent years. Especially considering how many Dino Charge monsters they made. Surely any of Rita and Zedd's crew would sell more than a one off monster from the current season.
>>
>>6168214
Only if they went to close out stores like Ross (which they never did). Amazon, Walmart, etc. isn't gonna want cases of stock that isn't selling.
>>
>>6168223
I'm really loving what Imaginext is bringing to the table. It's really kind of terrible that I'm buying a preschooler age toy line, but I'll be damned if they aren't fucking cool. The RC Dragonzord is crazy.
Also if you can find one in stores the Megazord playset/figure is only $20 at TRU
>>
File: C39DqjaWEAEmNAi.jpg (153KB, 1200x1065px) Image search: [Google]
C39DqjaWEAEmNAi.jpg
153KB, 1200x1065px
>>6171475
I wish Dragonzord wasn't the only way to get a proper Green Ranger. As cool as it is I don't have the space for it.
>>
>>6171569
Agreed. Also it's pretty pricey right now.
What's with the one's in your pic? Why are they different shades?
>>
>>6171569

Know someone with a pre-schooler? Birthday present!
>>
File: shopping.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>6172950
Right is from a two pack with a monster. Though he doesn't have armbands or the proper gloves and boots.
>>
>>6173067
Huh neat I guess
>>
>>6166261
You knoe who needs an SHF....
>>
File: Ninjor-ms.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ninjor-ms.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>6173086

Is it Ninjor?
>>
File: 1251248762215s.jpg (3KB, 127x94px) Image search: [Google]
1251248762215s.jpg
3KB, 127x94px
>>6168223
>Want Lord Zedd and Rita with Goldar
>Store has the power rangers movie figures that are way too little for 10 bucks compared to BvS and TMNT figures.
>Right around the corner of every store that sells toys has the full imaginext line and I can just buy the whole baddie crew for less than 20 bucks
>Super tempted to buy them but somehow feel that they will release some of them in >>6166300 scale with the wave of PR nostalgia hitting the shelves.
>>
>>6176649
I bought Zedd/Goldar on a whim. Squatt and Babboo are garbage tier flunkies and while Finster had his moments, would rather buy a two pack of him and Scorpina than him and Rita.

That said, any fucking reason they haven't started putting out civilian versions of the OG S1-3 Rangers?

Civilian versions of Jason, Zach, Billy, Trini, Kimberly, Tommy, Adam, Aisha, and Rocky (plus helmetless versions of them and the White Ranger) would be a nice way to get around having to rebuy the Ranger figures to get MMPR monsters in terms of using them for two pack fodder.
>>
File: $_1.jpg (39KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
39KB, 300x400px
>>6176954
I've been wishing for civilian figures since the 90's. Closest we ever came were the 2 inch non-poseable figures which even included Bulk and Skull. Given all the MMPR circle jerking in recent years it's odd that they wouldn't make civilian, or at least helmetless versions.

I especially don't understand why they don't make them for the current seasons now that the show is stretched out over two years. Even as a kid helmetless/umorphed Rangers would be a lot more appealing to me than some useless cockpit armor.
>>
>>6178498
Most likely reason is that they don't want to spend money on the likeness rights or deal with having to pay their actors MORE to use their likeness in merchandise.

Remember, they fired half the original cast in season two over money issue and between Trini's actor being dead (meaning having to deal with her family/estate), Billy's actor having a huge fucking grudge against Saban, and the actors who played Kimberly and Zach now being part of SAG, releasing unmasked versions of the original cast is probably too much of a rights nightmare to deal with.
>>
>>6179123
>Billy's actor having a huge fucking grudge against Saban

Getting harassed by coworkers for being gay can be pretty embittering.
>>
File: MMPRVillains.jpg (519KB, 2702x1060px) Image search: [Google]
MMPRVillains.jpg
519KB, 2702x1060px
>>6176649
The Zedd from the original Legacy line (triangle box 5 inch) scales nicely with 94 Goldar. In fact there's a nice assortment of MMPR villains in that scale. A 5 inch Rita would go a long way.
>>
>>6137920
God I love that instrumental.
>>
>tfw waiting for MMPR Yellow so my megazord BAF finally gets a leg

Why did they release it like that?
>>
>>6180013
Make people pay attention to the line for longer.
>>
>>6173086
I wish anon. But shf gave up on sentai figures ;-;
>>
>>6180013
I frigging hate that it's taking 20 years for yellow to get released. So many friends/family walked in my room and ask why the megazord is missing a leg and I explain ever time. I even had one friend say I need to take better care of my figures because they thought it was missing a leg because I broke it or something.
>>
File: MMPRSamurai.png (577KB, 906x534px) Image search: [Google]
MMPRSamurai.png
577KB, 906x534px
>>6179123
I'm pretty sure they all sign their likeness rights away from the get go. I can't see a business savvy guy like Saban not doing the same thing for his 20 minute toy commercial as George Lucas did with the original Star Wars.

Before Saban reacquired the property and fast tracked Samurai into production Bandai was set to use the original actors likenesses on Samurai bodies.
>>
Any good places to buy an Armored Red Ranger figuarts? Having trouble finding one that's not 80 or higher.
>>
>>6180126

There's one up on Mandy, presuming you meaning the armoured MMPR Red Ranger:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1035307441&ref=list
>>
>>6180126
>>6180143
I can't find white for a decent price and mandy never has it.
>>
>>6166959
>>6166971
>>6166979
Those are pretty sick
>>
Any word on a release date for wave 3 of the Legacy Collection figs?
>>
File: 20160906_181423.jpg (2MB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20160906_181423.jpg
2MB, 2268x4032px
Got my holy grail last year, I can't wait for the Legacy Shogun, hopefully it has the correct kakuranger colors. This fucking Muteki Shogun MIB bought at a steal, $350 on yahoo japan. Someone was sleeping.
>>
File: 20160719_141219.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20160719_141219.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Here's what my loose one looks like, I really hope BOA doesn't fuck up the re-release.
>>
File: powerful rangers.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
powerful rangers.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>6181209
>>6181213

>Bland white arm instead of classy pink
>Weird ass moonrune on the chest instead of stylish thunderbolt
>Absurd fish stickers instead of more elegant thunderbolts

What have you done? You bought a chink bootleg of the glorious and 100% American-designed Shogun Megazord!
>>
File: 20160719_143340.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20160719_143340.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>6181264

Don't forget the washed out nickel looking chrome, or the matte bronze chrome replacements. The Nippon Muteki Shogun sits in the garage while the real USA Shogun Megazord is faded and battle damaged.
>>
File: junk.jpg (364KB, 892x1151px) Image search: [Google]
junk.jpg
364KB, 892x1151px
>>6181264

Don't even get me started on this piece of shit
>>
>>6181297

Why are the pink Shogunzord's shoulders reversed?

>>6181304

Woah, I didn't know there was a release that included both Dairenoh and Won Tiger, that box must be huge as fuck.
>>
>>6181772
Yeah the DaiRenOh Won Tiger set is pretty rare, up there with the daizyujin dragon caesar set
>>
File: received_1748707908708159.jpg (276KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
received_1748707908708159.jpg
276KB, 2048x1152px
It houses all of this
>>
>>6182260

That dragon styrofoam sure brings back memories.
>>
>>6146409
I think a big issue honestly is that Japan should have listed to Bluefin when they suggested doing more seasons popular with Americans like Megaranger/In Space, and Timeranger/Time Force. Instead they attempted to start up Dairanger, Jetman, and did Boukenger. All of which are more niche to Sentai fans than loved by both.

Not sure how Dekaranger and Hurricanger's did but they at least are a good crossover of Japan, Sentai, and Ranger fans.

I am more surprised the SRC line did so poorly though. I can't even begin to understand how those things did poorly. Especially since they almost exclusively did all around fan favorites.
>>
>>6180091
jesus those faces are horrifying
>>
>>6182544
I think Tommy and Billy's likenesses are pretty good, but I don't understand the toothy smiles they went with. Jason looks more like Dan Aykroyd to me.
>>
What is up with the SH Figuarts two packs? Why do they package two members of a sentai/PR team together?
>>
>>6183387
They thought it might help sales.
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 310x163px
>>6180091
they look like the wriggles
>>
>>6180973
I just bought the kiba ranger last week on Mandy for 6k yen
>>
>>6180973

He does pop up from time to time. Your best bet is to set up a FigInStock reminder for Mandarake and Amiami and use the Japanese and English names for him as searches. Then, any that get listed you'll be notified of.
>>
File: IMG_5884.jpg (1MB, 2575x3720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5884.jpg
1MB, 2575x3720px
Got the full set of 2017 Movie Legacy Rangers.

I was as big a hater as they come regarding this movie, until I saw the trailer. I think it looks cool and I started getting hype.

Yesterday I found out these figures dropped and I scrambled around and found a set.

I really wanted to like these figures but there is absolutely no love put in here. The sculpt is decent and that's as much as I can say. No weapons and cheap plastic sucks. So does the lack of paint but that's not what kills it.

What really breaks my balls here is the lack of a bicep swivel. They're pretty decently articulated and then the abscence of a bicep just comes in and fucks everything up. These guys are a buzzkill
>>
File: CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif (2MB, 360x238px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif
2MB, 360x238px
>>6187412
>I was as big hater as they come regarding this movie, until I saw the trailer

This has to be sarcasm.
>>
>>6187414
Nah man I think it looks cool. I mean never in a million years would it look like that if I made it but yeah whatever
>>
>>6166959
These three have always been one of the better looking sets in my opinion, but it is a fact that the set has the lamest Ultrazord out there.
You slide the Tigerzord into Tor and your gently place the Assault Sled on top of him.
>>
File: y5Cb4de.jpg (3MB, 5048x3006px) Image search: [Google]
y5Cb4de.jpg
3MB, 5048x3006px
This really makes me wish they had kept the legacy line 5 inch.
>>
File: BOx7e7h.jpg (157KB, 1158x1536px) Image search: [Google]
BOx7e7h.jpg
157KB, 1158x1536px
>look on ebay for Zords I had back when I was a babby like the Ninja Megazord and the Green Dragonzord
>they go for 100$+

Life is suffering. I just wanna relive the better times, man.
>>
Holy fuck it's happening! A then and now pack with a 5 inch TV Rita! I don't even care that I need to buy the movie version too in order to get it. This was my grail for so long and finally it's being made!
>>
>>
>>
Also Bandai finally doing unmorphed figures! Though sadly they're wearing masks.
>>
>>6190277
The staff is nicely detailed, but that facesculpt is terrible. It doesn't even slightly resemble either Machiko Soga or Carla Perez.
>>
>>6190304
Really? I think it's a pretty damn respectable Soga, especially compared to how cartoonish their Ivan Ooze turned out.
>>
Rita looks great. Compared to the abortion that was 4" Rita she's incredible.

They're also making Madame Odius, which I'm really excited about because normally it takes years of fandom bitching to get any female villains. They seem to be coming around on this at last.
>>
>>6190288
well, yeah. When you're a half assed company like BOA you want a generic mold that's easy to replicate with minimal paint. You're not going to go through the trouble of sculpting 6 different heads.
>>
>>6190450
>Compared to the abortion that was 4" Rita
I never thought they'd release another Rita after the way that piece of shit peg-warmed. The fact that it's 5 inch makes me so fucking happy because she can finally finally join the gang seen here >>6179659
>>
>>6137878
I saw Pink Blue and Black MMPR all sitting at my local Walmart. Multiples of each. I was tempted since I have Green and SDCC Red but the silver belts put me off a little.
>>
>>6190481
They've done it multiple times before though. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they're doing this to help milk the toyline over 2 years. Release these in the fall, everyone buys them cause it's the closest we've ever gotten to civilian figures. Then they release them unmasked in next year's Ninja Super Stainless Steel line, and everyone buys them again.
>>
>>6190546
>Then they release them unmasked in next year's Ninja Super Stainless Steel line, and suckers buy them again.
ftfy
>>
File: ZEoOO.png (461KB, 573x600px) Image search: [Google]
ZEoOO.png
461KB, 573x600px
ZEO ZEOOOOOOO
>>
>>6190787
There's something really wrong going on with ZeoZords legs
>>
>>6190801
Didn't know the zeo zord walked on two tardis'
>>
>>6190514
Wait a little, they're getting rereleased with proper belts and their weapons too.
>>
>>6190801
He got Katoki'd.

>>6190961
Honestly his legs can be described as that. they're an Easter Island Head and a Dogu, but so abstract they're just legs on wheels.
>>
>>6190966
>metallic paint, weapons AND correct belt color

Mother fucker, I thought they weren't gonna do that.
>>
>>6190979
The paint apps look rather matte, silver aside. It's metallic plastic.
>>
>>6190979
Have you not seen their releases over the past 7 years? They take every chance they have to rerelease MMPR stuff.

The 2010 figures were rereleased in 2013 with metallic paint
The TRU 5 inch figs were rereleased last year in Walmarts and Target
Now they're being rereleased again in the Then and Now packs.
>>
>>6191019
Now I just wish I waited and not buy the legacy figures. Now I have weaponless rangers with miscolared belts
>>
>>6190966
Why the fuck didn't they use this plastic on the 2017 movie ones
>>
>>6190966
>expecting people to spend another $100 on MMPR variants in order to get weapons
The Legacy line is such a disaster. I won't be surprised if it ends after Zeo/DT.
>>
>>6192146
I think they know it's doomed by the choice of Dino Thunder to be next. They can't front-load the line with all the most popular teams if they expect it to last long enough to make everybody.
>>
>>6190801
Zeo Zord I/II are too long and the thighs are too short. Also the Rangers aren't without their problems. The gold part around their necks is too thick and the glove cuffs on the core males are comically oversized.
>>
>New Then/Now Packs – Among the new reveals will be packs coming soon for Rita Repulsa, Alpha 5, and the Putty Patrol.
We've never gotten a standard 5 inch Putty, so this is pretty sweet news. Also a classic 5 inch Alpha will likely be more accurate/articulated than the one that came with the original Command Center playset.

I wonder if we could also be seeing a Then/Now Goldar? The original 5 inch figure holds up pretty well, but a more accurate/articulated version would be really nice.
>>
>>6190966
Oh they're doing this? Sweet. My SDCC Red came with his sword so I'm all good there and Green came with weapons too. Nice. They'll end up matching my Red's paint.
>>
>>6196480
>Green came with weapons
Dragon Dagger and Sword of Darkness?
>>
>>6197163
Yes
>>
File: rangercapsuletoys.jpg (183KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
rangercapsuletoys.jpg
183KB, 1200x800px
What do we know about these ranger capsule toys?
I'm guessing they're random but only one figure for 3.99? That seems expensive.
>>
>>6198442
Welcome to the world of capsule toys, brother. This is cheap compared to some blindbox shit. I've seen lower quality ones than these for $7. These don't seem too bad, desu.
>>
>>6198442
I like those, but I'm so tired of blind box shit. It was one thing when you'd go to a store with your mom and get a random capsule toy for a quarter or two, but $4 for a tiny thing like this is already too expensive as it is, so no even knowing what I'm gonna get is a deal breaker for me.
>>
>>6190787

Are the build-a-zords in this line any good articulation-wise? Always wanted a really good Astro Megazord.
>>
File: LVWDm4s.jpg (88KB, 844x454px) Image search: [Google]
LVWDm4s.jpg
88KB, 844x454px
>be bandai america
>up your figure scale to 5 inch after 4 inch line failed
>make all prior red rangers and some sixths
>make full mmpr team and zedd
>make 95 movie mmpr team and ivan
>start making a lot of villains again
>sales of everything is great and people are begging for more
>decide to make ongoing line of old rangers, and claim you'll make every ranger ever
>make them 6.5 inches
>give them useless baf in place of signature weapons
>fuck up the belt color of half your most popular team
>sculpt the females as if they're drawn by rob liefeld
>don't bother finishing teams before moving on to next
>don't make any villains in the new scale
>eventually make the weapons, but force people to re-buy the team to get them
Has a toy company ever shit the bed as spectacularly as Bandai has with this legacy line?
>>
>>6190787
>Legacy not figuarts

In the trash.
>>
>>6199040
>figuarts

never ever
>>
>>6199040
Should've bought the sentai teams while they were coming out instead of waiting for sales and used listings.

Ranger fans have no one to blame but themselves for killing off their best chance at high quality figures.
>>
>>6199062
It really sucks that Bandai Japan was so unwilling to attempt a popular US team beyond MMPR. Hell they didn't even attempt to milk MMPR with other characters. One would think a figuarts Goldar or Zedd would be a shoe in. Those horribly proportioned oversized Legacy figures are such a huge step backwards after the figuarts near perfection.
>>
>>6198843
It's hard to grasp who the Legacy figures are for, really.

>People who just collect Power Rangers already have dozens of 5" figures and would rather finish the teams they already started in that scale
>People who like MMPR enough to want high-quality figures of them already bought (or are at least aware of and can recognize how inferior Legacy is to) Figuarts
>People who collect a little bit of everything aren't going to want figures that are oversized in relation to all their other figures
>Normies are content with Pop!/The Loyal Subjects-tier figures

Additionally, only the first two groups give a shit about anything past MMPR, hence the piles of unwanted PRNS/PRiS figures. The only figures that sell are MMPR (except the heavy-packed Pink), and they're out of those after the next wave.
>>
>>6199467
I feel confident in saying 5 inch versions of Ninja Storm/Space figures wouldn't be peg warming right now. The lower cost plus being compatible with the previous/current line would have made them a lot more appealing to the fanbase. There's a big difference between shelling out $60 for a team and $120, and running two different lines within the same property at two different scales is negatively impacting your crossover appeal.

When you've got people over 50 Rangers deep in just a few years and you expect them to start from scratch in a new scale at double the cost, while continuing to buy 5 inch figures from the current series, that's never gonna bode well. Shit like the belt fuck-up and weapon debacle is just the icing on the cake because the line was inherently flawed from the start.
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.