[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard /toy/ has been talking shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

Fight me IRL
>>
>>6135629
Is that a Nu Gundam I see?
>>
>>6135634

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
>>
>>6135629
>Screen Shot 2017-1-18 at 6.02.25 PM.png

So tell us, did it really take you an hour to muster up the courage to make this thread?
>>
>>6135639

Yes. Where is your God now?
>>
>>6135629
Go record another album, tyler, the creator
>>
>>6135651

Step yo game up
>>
>>6135629
Faggot.
>>
>>6135629
>cherry lockseed

enjoy getting jobbed faggo
>>
>>6135670

On my way to fight you
>>
File: tumblr_oeatzsLjEo1qg2vklo1_1280.jpg (352KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeatzsLjEo1qg2vklo1_1280.jpg
352KB, 1280x960px
>>
I recall this guy stating he doesn't even use 4chan and so it's just some weird ass anon pretending to be a this guy.
>>
>>6135699

>so it's just some weird ass anon pretending to be a this guy.

But why?
>>
heard dis nigga is a compulsive liar and steals stuff from the store he works at to pay for his toys
>>
>>6135704
falseflagging
>>
>>6135710

who is it?

>>6135713

Right, but WHY?
>>
>>6135704
>>6135715
Probably just some spaz who really hates black people and sees some black guy posting pics of toys and getting upset about a black guy collecting toys, possibly ones he wishes he could have and is upset a black guy has them and not him. He falseflags here to make the black guy seem like an attention seeking loser so we can hate the black guy with him.

Why? Probably some shit like that Dylan rood kid who shot up a church full of black people, where he started hating black people after a black guy fucked his crush, or maybe a black kid tricked them into giving them $5 as a kid, who knows.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (16KB, 125x71px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
16KB, 125x71px
>>6135704
>>6135715

Because they're probably mad he didn't sell them something, or they don't agree with his views or some dumb shit.
>>
>>6135710
Good for him. Ganbatte black-toy-man-kun!
Arigatou gozaimashita!
>>
>>6135715
>>6135724
>>6135726

That's D_Amazing. He's supposed to be a toy photographer but frankly I think his pics are ass--- like typical ACBA dogshit.

The reason people don't like him (possibly aside from the fact that he's black) is because he embodies the ACBA mentality as in pretentious, over confident in mediocre skills, needlessly arrogant, and talks down to everyone else like he's God's gift to the hobby.

That's what >>6135654 meant with

>step yo game up

He posted this Kanye-esque rant once about how everyone else sucks and we all need to up the game to be on his level because he wasn't impressed or entertained with anything else other than what he does

TL;DR: some pretentious twat
>>
>>6135728
me personally luv dat he steals all that shit from image anime so he can sell it all to us for way cheaper. gotta luv when this nigga be doing what he best at. cant wait to see this nigga next sales post on the gram of shit that fell off the image anime truck
>>
>>6135739
>he embodies the ACBA mentality as in pretentious, over confident in mediocre skills, needlessly arrogant, and talks down to everyone else like he's God's gift to the hobby.
100% Accurate description

All his photos are exactly the same.
1 guy fighting a bunch of mooks,
or a bunch of guys fighting one big thing.
with a brightly colored background
and rocks or rubble in the foreground.

Every,
Single,
One.

I stopped listening to Plastic curves after the 10th one in a row of the exclusive topic being him whining about people buying toys on Amazon.
>>
>>6135743

Kek

I've actually bought something from him. I think it was a Figuarts Power Ranger or something
>>
Everyone complains about ACBA and them being pretentious and elitists and that there pictures are mediocre etc etc you've all heard it before. We all have our own opinions and I could personally give 2 shits bout that place and their annoying ass admins but I'd like to know if they suck what do YOU think is good? Where are YOU going for toy pictures? Help me out show me some "good" or "great" photography by your standards. If youre gonna bash em at least give alternatives out me on to some good shit if ACBA is so ass where is the good spot at?
>>
>>6135759
seconding this, I get that you don't like the guy for those reasons and that's fine, but this post right here poses a good question
>>
>>6135759
>inb4 if you cant take criticism dont post online.

Seriously though I agree there is no decent toy community on the web for photo sharing or general discussion either. You can argue /toy/ but lets be honest this board is just shitpost generals. ACBA at leasts sets an objective and puts out shit has a someone functional community but most of the spergs here have no grounds to talk shit. That being said... if you cant take criticism dont post it online. D_amazings shit is mediocre at best as well.

I would love a functional community to post toy photos. It ain't happening here or there though.
>>
>>6135759
>>6135765

That's actually a great idea. I've been wondering the same thing.

I'll start a new thread
>>
>>6135767
I know about the bias we have towards reddit for whatever reason, but should we take over r/toyphotography?
>>
>>6135739
>>6135748
That's great and cool that you don't like him but why do you feel the need to make a thread dedicated to him?
>>
>>6135767
>>6135770

Honestly for all its problems I think this is the best place so far. There's variety and nuggets of a decent community. Shitposting and other faggotry just come along with it being on 4chan.

As much as I spend time on Reddit I avoid r/actionfigures like a plague because its nothing but even shitter pictures and Marvel Legends. Yeah there's the occasional Figuarts or Hot Toys but it's basically a Marvel Legends cuck thread
>>
>>6135773
Don't bother asking, they will never answer you
>>
>>6135773
>>6135810
>implying either of those people were OP

Maybe, just maybe, this thread was supposed to be funny.

Y'know, for fun.
>>
>>6135816
>fun
nah toys are srs biznes my fellow black man
>>
>>6135781
/r/actionfigures is the actual Key example of why I like 4chans structure and I cant really debate the importance of generals and how reddit's voting system creates shit discussion. It's understandable ML's are the key demographic for western figures but Jesus christ that board.

You can post a cellphone shot of a ML on a peg in Target and reach the top of the page but a detailed review of a high quality import will get maybe..15 upvotes. Makes it really hard to push discussion because nothing on that sub is worth talking about.

Then you have /r/animefigures which is just waifu statue central. Though I do like their layout and structure more than actionfigures because their mods give a shit.

I would love well made tiered forum to discuss a plethora of collectibles but no decent one exists. This is sadly the closest thing but too bad the shittiest members pretty much dictate it's direction.
>>
>>6135748
I tapped out when he just talks shit about white people non stop. Like I get it but, not everybody is like that so it comes off as a bit racist at times.
>>
>>6135629
>wizard driver
>toqger bracelet

i donĀ“t fight the mentally retarded
>>
File: 1e.jpg (36KB, 550x396px) Image search: [Google]
1e.jpg
36KB, 550x396px
>>6135629
>>
File: roflchicken.gif (835KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
roflchicken.gif
835KB, 200x157px
>>6136749
As a black dude (I know, irrelevant) that hates seeing that shit on his newsfeed on any other social media outlet, I especially hate seeing that shit in this of all things; a goddamn hobby.

>>6135748
That's 9.75 episodes more than me, that inaugural one was utter shit, they all (mainly the proprietor of this thread) comes off as overly pretentious, which is comical until you realize it isn't a gimmick.
>>
>>6137256
speaking of which do any of you happen to have the infamous D-Amazing Fried Chicken video? I saw it awhile back but cant find it now. see this gif reminded me of it
>>
>>6135699
Unless I'm confusing it with another model(?) black guy, he does.

I recall seeing a BST listing selling the same things he listed on his Tumblr. Only reason I remember is because he was selling two figures that I coincidentally just bought from Mandarake for a much higher price.
>>
File: 1473738570562.jpg (175KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
1473738570562.jpg
175KB, 500x723px
>>6135629
Bring it faget
>>
>>6138778
The BST was probably not him either, just because it says it's him doesn't mean it's him etc etc
>>
but why yall mad
>>
Didn't know he was """"famous"""" until the 2nd or 3rd time I went to image and saw he was a huge elitist and thought his word on posing is law. Stopped going to image after telling the owner I'm just gonna buy my shit on amazon and he got butt hurt
>>
>>6135629
Is that Kuma-style?
>>
>>6135629
Chico?
>>
>>6150768
>bumping a thread this low in the catalog

Suffer not the necromancer.
>>
>>6135699
>stating he doesn't even use 4chan
He has most definitely been here. I talked to him a few times in the past, and when he showed up here posting with his name, I referred back to that convo (y'know, like "hey, remember me from xx?") and he acknowledged it. I believe that was the first time he came on /toy/, and it did not go well. He displayed a rather huge ego and /toy/ didn't take kindly to it. IIRC he got into an argument or two, either that day or in the next few days. Shortly after he vanished from the board and I haven't seen him back since.

I mostly avoid him these days, but every so often I watch one of his toy reviews because he's the first one to get one up on YouTube, and I am consistently annoyed at how he glosses over/misses points of articulation. He seems to do things real slapdash.
>>
>>6135629
dis nigga be packin
>>
>>6150804
ok
>>
>>6135691

>dat male pattern baldness
>>
>>6135629
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYG89rB6c5k
>>
>>6151457
underrated post
>>
>>6155311
thank u anon
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.