[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feudal Series Ninjas-Delayed until April edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: neenjadelay.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
neenjadelay.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
So the Fwoosh guys got an email from the company putting the figures together and it basically says "Hey we finished everything and then noticed our employees built them all incorrectly, whoops, we now have to fix the problem with short staff due to the holiday"

They will now ship in April instead of late February/Early march.

Thoughts?
>>
Hahahahahahahahaha what
>>
Don't shitpost OP.

The pins were assembled incorrectly

I'd rather wait a bit longer than teceive 16 figures that are all fucked
>>
Not really surprised. They don't really give us any really updates with the entire 67 or so updates they had. So I expected delays regardless.
>>
>>6133406
It's not shitposting, the factory put them together wrong and they only noticed after they were done or nearly completely done.
>>
>>6133401
How much do you want to bet all these figures are fucked up now from having oversized / undersized pins shoved in the wrong holes?

Here is the actual email if anyone wants to read it. 1/2

2 weeks ago our factory asked for a few additional days to complete production, we emailed back and forth with our freight forwarder and were able to book ocean transport that would have us reach the US on February 16th and then reach our distribution center 7-10 days later keeping us pretty close to our scheduled Feb/March ship date.
Last night we received this email from our factory:

During the production, we were very regret to found that our production team had make some mistakes on the assembling for the pins and joints (due to the numerous common pins and small size part), which need us re-work from all over again. And when we getting nearer to the new year holidays, a lot of our workers had left our factory to home earlier than expected, that we are in serious labor shortage situation.
Therefore, we are terribly sorry that we have to inform you the shipment need to be postponed to the end of February. We understand that you really wanted your products to ship before CNY, but based on the current situation, we really do not want to ship your first project with bad quality product;

We are sincerely apologized for this inconvenience that caused.
Obviously this was a big punch in the gut for us. We've spent the morning in contact with our freight forwarder informing them of the delay.
>>
>>6133417
email 2/2

As far along as they were, I imagine this was also a difficult email for them to send. I can picture them doing their final inspection and having to make the decision between shipping out our order as is or redoing what needs to be done in order to make it right.
While I'm feeling really disheartened in passing along news of yet another delay, I am glad that our factory partners are not willing to compromise their reputation or ours and are committed to making this line as best as it can be.
Their current estimate for end of February completion would likely see us shipping out all orders in April. Because of the delay we are going to open the BackerKits back up so that you will be able to make any changes, additions or cancellations to your order. Please feel free to contact [email protected] if you require any assistance. We will likely keep BackerKit open until the end of February, only closing down figures if they start to get too close to the final production number for that particular figure.
Thanks again for your understanding and support, it is much appreciated.
>>
>>6133417
I will bust an angry nut if they've been scraped up in the process of taking them back apart or if the pinholes are now permafucked due to it.
>>
>>6133401
Literally a whole year late.
>>
>>6133401
It's already been a good long while so at this point I can wait an extra little bit. Like >>6133421 said though, if they've messed anything up and if there are scrapes or damage of some sort due to this that would be a kick in the dick and I would not be pleased.
>>
>>6133475
At that price, after all the delays, a years worth of delays, they need to be perfect.

Any qc fuckups are completely unacceptable.
>>
>>6133477
Exactly my thought. I'm expecting them to be perfect for what they are. This is their first effort to make their own figures so I get that there will be delays and what not with lack of experience, but the final product needs to be worth it.
>>
>>6133477
>any fuckups

There's gonna be fuck-ups regardless. Everyone was well-aware of the risks of funding a new toy kickstarter.

4HM still had some minor QC errors and stuff and thats after their second round of KS and they are going into their third wave of figures now, it just can't be helped.

Im not defending fuck-ups but im just saying don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>6133401
Bonus free figure for backers please and thanks. Or something to show thine good will.
>>
>>6133484
I personally didn't mean like easy to fix loose joints or anything, but like major paint screw ups, wrong pins, scratches or knicks in the plastic due to switching those pins, that kind of stuff. No paint chipping too. No idea what you even use to have that happen.
>>
>>6133488
I dunno, if these things are floppy because of the pin replacements I'll be EXTREMELY pissed.
>>
>>6133417
>>6133420
Sounds like the figures are beyond fucked at this point. Joints could be loose, paint could be scratched, plastic could be warped. If they really wanted these to be "perfect" like they say they want, they'd scrap them and start over
>>
>>6133492
Ya, I agree. Ideally the problems will be to a minimum, and now you're getting me a bit worried with regards to that. Hopefully someone from their team can go down there and make sure they're alright.

That said, I can't imagine every single figure was affected. I'd be curious to know which ones were.
>>
If the figures come out as a floppy mess, I'm just gonna sell them off because I'm not gonna deal with that. It would be really unfortunate for them to as any future toys will always have this issue linger over them.
>>
>>6133484
>Everyone was well-aware of the risks of funding a new toy kickstarter
>Everyone was well-aware of the risks of producing products in China
Even major toy companies who have been around for decades will encounter problems, but companies like NECA, Hasbro, or Bandai won't don't announce why certain toys were delayed or moved back a wave.
>>
>>6133484
I didn't back anything on kickstarter, I ordered them when they went up for open preorder post kickstarter.

If they give me a piece of shit, I'll complain, and I'll be well within my rights to complain.
>>
>>6133520
I'd probably have to do this too, especially if they can't hold up in a display case. I'll be really upset if I get one of the fucked up ones.
>>
>>6133460
You REALLY thought they'd be on schedule?!?
>>
>>6133951
Maybe these KS projects should start putting REALISTIC shipping dates that account for any type of error instead of lying to backers outright and then backpedaling with the whole "we said estimated ship date, not confirmed".
>>
>>6133956
Their dates are realistic but shit happens, dawg. Even big companies delay shit all the time.
>>
>>6133482
>so I get that there will be delays and what not with lack of experience
They have numerous veteran toy industry people working with them. they're even using 4H's factory, if I remember correctly.
>>
Figuarts joints can be confusing at times.
>>
>>6133951
No, but I still get to give them shit for putting them up for preorder with a shipping date only a few months away last january, after the kickstarter.

They knew for sure that they wouldn't make that ship date. They weren't even close to finalizing production.
>>
>>6134007
They do, but they're sculptors and other such things, I don't think they have anyone on the manufacturing side. Never heard about that with regards to the factory, but it could be. Either way it's good that their factory seems to care enough with regards to certain aspects.
>>
>>6134075
I'm glad they care, which is why I think the peg issue wont destroy the figures either.
>>
>>6133488
>but like major paint screw ups ... scratches or knicks in the plastic... paint chipping too

Like every one of my Mythic Legions figures is like that out of the package. I still love them I've just learned to accept it.
>>
>>6133401
Sooo, does that mean they'll re-open pre-orders? I mean these being shipped out in February was kind of the point why they even close pre-orders early January.
>>
>>6134628
Ya they are or will be back open. Take a look at the announcement for full more details.
>>
>>6134752
Okay yeah, I just checked and pre-orders are back up again. Wonder when they'll close it this time though.
>>
This is pretty disappointing, but I hope everything goes smoothly from here. I really want these guys so I can start taking pictures when the weather clears up.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.