[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy that general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I've seen these on other boards.
a little hesitant to buy a figure or toy?
afraid it won't look good on a shelf or not posable enough for you?
Ask others if it's worth it. Share experiences!
>>
>>6131266
I think if someone has that kind of question they can make a thread for it and there doesn't need to be another fucking general up 24/7 just in case someone might.
>>
More like CAN i buy that???

Is that a zoid?
>>
>>6131266

Is that a custom or off the shelf?
>>
>>6133239
Regardless. It's very rare and is gonna cost a fuckton
>>
>>6133217
>>6133239
>>6133424
If you're itching for a Liger and don't HAVE to have this one, just go with the ZA Liger Zero from Koto (who also made the HMM kit OP is based on)
>>
>>6133443

There are many ligers to chose from.

Is it just a case of colour?
>>
>>6133586
Liger Zero has the Jaeger, Schneider and Panzer variants. Those are available as HMM kits, or simple armour packs can be bought to be applied to the white Liger Zero.

Strictly speaking there's one Liger Zero known for using those units, but in the world there are other Liger Zero units. Then there are a host of other Ligers that are basically the same as a toy/model kit, minus the different weapons and aesthetics.
>>
>>6133443
>ZA Liger Zero
YESS I've been waiting for them to do one, I'm a whore for Zero

I wonder if the CAS will fit the existing kits
>>
File: Koto ZA Liger Zero.jpg (324KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Koto ZA Liger Zero.jpg
324KB, 1000x667px
>>6134462
You could probably figure it out by looking at the dimensions on MFC. Hopefully they'll make mere armor packs for it, rather than a whole other Liger.
>>
>>6133657

Thanks.

Any good sites to get well versed with zoids. I haven't messed with Zoids for like... 30 years lol
>>
>>6134698
>ZA 1/100
>HMM 1/72
boo.
Still, they'll milk the Zero train for all it's armor.
>>
>>6135087
Ironbible has a good amount of information and images of art books scattered about.
The zoids reddit can be a good place to browse now and then.
But the most information you can get is easily from the Zoids wiki

Also if asking about zoids on /toy/ go to the Gunpla General. The OP of that general must have a soft spot for D Style Zoids(basically chibi) from how often he has put one in the OP image. Also fun fact on the D style Ligers, if you look for bootlegs of them you can get a wider array of color choices. I haven't really heard any complaints of those bootleg qualities.

The current running modern Zoids line is known as HMM Zoids by Kotobukiya. Pretty decent selection, there is some concern however as to how much longer this line might continue. the reissues of their older kits seem to be occuring less frequently.
>>
>>6133239
>>6133424
I want to say this was a custom in some way. If not then a VERY rare promotional item. Kotobukiya made Holotech versions of the Liger Zero and all 3 CAS forms, and a special silver plated contest prize liger, but never seen anything regarding a pink holotech.

The original tomy zoids line had a limited edition Dengeki Hobby pink Liger Zero Holotech however. This liger zero is clearly meant to be an HMM of that old promotional. Either the person molded and casted new pink clear parts, used clear pink paint on top of the normal Liger Zero HMM Holotech (I doubt this), or maybe even used parts of the old holotech which i have no idea how possible that would be.

All I can say for 100 percent sure is the emblem on it's shoulder matches the old dengeki hobby model. so they were going for that design
>>
File: kazuma.jpg (88KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kazuma.jpg
88KB, 688x1000px
I'm really on the fence about getting the SH Figuarts Kazuma and Ryuho.

On one hand, I fucking love Scryed. On the other, these two (especially Kazuma) don't seem to have aged well and Kazuma's hips have that weird ball joint thing going on. For lack of a better term, Kazuma's face just looks very 'derpy' to me, and Ryuho's face looks just a bit off in the pictures I've seen. So how are they in-hand?
>>
File: Hail Scroob.png (2MB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hail Scroob.png
2MB, 688x1000px
>>6139096
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.