[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storm Collectibles wins!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

Storm Collectibles wins!
>>
>>
>still a fucking sausage party
That's it, canceling my PO's and abandoning the line. Shit scale and they won't do any females despite me wanting females in the SFV style.
>>
>>6130654
Maybe it would help if you weren't some Miku-obsessed waifu fag that can't appreciate a figure unless you can have a bizarre romantic relationship with it.
>>
gotta get zangief just cause i love wrestling figures
>>
>>6130652
>>6130650

Fff.. do want.
>even if shf makes zangief he'll be manlet sized
>>
>>6130706
Putting him a good quality toy wrestling ring sounds like good idea.
>>
>>6130708
All the larger SHF kinnikuman characters scale fine. It's only the Marvel/SW figuarts that seem to scale like shit.
>>
>>6130650
Any word on the height? I know they said they were doing the line in 1/12 scale, but they already fucked it up with Ryu being over 6 inches.
>>
>>6130650
Guile fucking when
Necalli fucking when
Chalie fucking when
Please don't let me down SC. Bandai already fucked up by choosing Rashid out all the characters they could've made from 5
>>
>>6130801
>Bandai already fucked up by choosing Rashid out all the characters they could've made from 5
And also making Chun-Li and Ryu look like abominations.

Not like SC did any better with their Ryu, but whatever
>>
>>6130650
Well it seems like this might actually match the in hand photos a bit better. That difference with Ryu was laughable.
>>
File: 9.09-Medium-Punch.jpg (524KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9.09-Medium-Punch.jpg
524KB, 1920x1080px
>>6130650
Oh fuck yes, finally a good Zangief fig.
I was holding out on Ryu since I wasn't sure to get the SHF or the Storm Collectibles one but this seals the deal.
Since Storm Collectibles have been pretty faithful to the SFV designs/anatomies so far, I wonder how they'll handle Zangief's legs since they're so thick.

Video review of Ryu popped up also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYZS4G80R1I
>>
File: storm%2B-1-12%2Bryu-review20[2].jpg (174KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
storm%2B-1-12%2Bryu-review20[2].jpg
174KB, 1600x1066px
>>6130704

Not >>6130654 but if they won't do the girls then it will still be an incomplete cast.

Close up of the Storm Collectibles Ryu figure
>>
>>6130650
Finally another grappler to have with my Sodom

(SoTA Miku looks horrible and SoTA Birdie is more expensive these days than this brand new Zangief will be.)
>>
Hope they do Charlie next
>>
>>6130650
ONLY if they could maintain the quality when it goes into mass production.
Don't want a down-syndrome Zangief.
>>
>>6130654
>despite me wanting females in the SFV style.

Why would you want that though, everyone in the SFV style is fucking hideous.
>>
File: ub1smht.jpg (43KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
ub1smht.jpg
43KB, 400x350px
>>6131208
>>
>>6130869
>Video review of Ryu popped up also:
>"brand new 1:12 scale SFV Rye-Yoo figure"
This is like pronouncing M. Bison as "Em Beeson." 3 decades since being released, and retards still have no idea how to pronounce a character's two-syllable name.
>>
tekken when?!

tired of street fighter figs made by every company
>>
>>6131236
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(YOU)
>>
>>6131236
Jay C is an autistic literal troll. Sucks that he's usually the first to have a review up for things, but just watch on mute.
>>
>>6131241
>yfw Virtua fighter got figures while Tekken didn't.
>>
>>6131236
You mean like how Americans for some reason call Mario - May-Reo
>>
>>6131255
Never heard an American pronounce Mario that way.
>>
>>6131255
I have never heard that before in my life, and I've lived in multiple states.
>>
>>6131256
See it quite often during streams, and tv shows when they discuss Mario and Nintendo.

Different to how the rest of the world says it.
>>
>>6131264
Literally never heard that before.
>>
>>6131264
Is there any link you could provide showing it? You're saying this in a way that makes it seem like a lot of people do it, maybe even the majority, and in my 31 years of life in this country I've never once heard that.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 642x960px
I ordered pic related, excited to get him. Would have gotten Sub Zero instead, but something about his coloring rubs me the wrong way. The shade of blue is way too dark, not the light icy blue from MK2.
>>
>>6131264
You sure you aren't thinking of Mary-Oh? I've seen that around a lot on tv and other things, but I've literally never heard a single person pronounce it the way you describe.
>>
>>6131313
I've heard Mary-Oh before, but only from people that were too old to be interested in Nintendo when it first came out. I don't think I've ever heard someone below 50 say it.
>>
>>6131313
>Mary-Oh?
I've heard that a few times but never from a person under 50. Anyone who grew up in the Nintendo era knows how Mario is said and says it right.
>>
>>6131342
Oh shit son, are you me? Weird that we'd have the same exact reply.
>>
>>6130704
The fuck are you talking about? I just want a complete cast. Five releases in and they haven't shown off a single female character or prototype. Since they are in a weird scale it's not unreasonable to assume they either won't make any females or can't make any females due to their sculptors inability to do so. Either way it killed my interest in the line.

If I put my full support behind Bandai maybe I will at least get a complete cast of characters on my shelf and if I don't at least they scale well with everything else I own. I'm not expecting women only but holy shit the female characters are super popular and can't even get a prototype at this point?
>>
Any chance they'll make more MK figs? They're making more SF ones, so MK should get more, r-right?
>>
>>6131475
They've still got Goro and Shao Kahn to sell, and I wouldn't put it past them to repaint the ninjas grey, green, and red for Smoke, Reptile, and Ermac. As for other characters, I doubt it.
>>
>>6131479
Damn, was hoping for the cyberninjas and raiden. Well, smoke and reptile would still be awesome.
>>
>>6130704
>projecting
>>
>>6131436
>Since they are in a weird scale it's not unreasonable to assume they either won't make any females or can't make any females due to their sculptors inability to do so. Either way it killed my interest in the line.
Honestly you should just stick to the SHF line. Looking at Storm Collectibles' past products it's safe to say that their sculptors only know how to make statues/figures of muscular men with no women in sight. Though honestly it looks like they're really pushing their SFV line so they might do female characters like Chun-Li in the future.

I've personally been waiting for a good Zangief fig for ages so I'll be sticking with them; for the SHF line I wasn't very impressed with Ryu and Chun-Li (Ryu not beefy enough and Chun-li's face looks too anime-esque), and that their third reveal was fucking Rashid out of all other more iconic characters. Since Bandai's open to make other characters I'm sure they might make others, but it'll take a while, and if they ever make Zangief I'm pretty sure it's going to look clunky (SHF Hulk looked like ass).
>>
>>6131655
So... they're a waifu fag instead?
>>
>>6131820
>if they ever make Zangief I'm pretty sure it's going to look clunky (SHF Hulk looked like ass).
They've been doing a Kinnikuman line which is almost entirely made of figures with Zangiefs physique, so i reckon they could maybe pull something off.
>>
>>6130869

This is one of the worst reviews I've ever seen lol
>>
im sick of more damn street fighter toys
>Ryu
>Chun Li
>Cammy
>AkumCANCELLED LETS DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

we deserve some Darkstalkers etc
>>
>>6131488
It wouldn't surprise me if we saw cyber ninjas, honestly.
They easily could repaint them and sell them with different accessories just like what they're probably going to do with the regular ninjas.
>>
>>6132082
SHF sure has done muscular guys before, but looking at the new WWE SHFs I really dislike the lack of details in muscle definition on the bodies, as well as the awkward body part cuts like here >>6133656
>>
>>6134513
Maybe if we get a new Darkstalkers game. So never ever. Ever.
>>
>fucking up a face this bad
>>
>>6137570
It's been proven that the amiami pictures are garbage and washed out. Numerous reviewers have already shown it in their photos, the paint matches the prototype pretty closely.
>>
>>6137606
That's not an amiami photo, that's a Fwoosh photo.
>>
File: FIGURE-026301_07.jpg (61KB, 601x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-026301_07.jpg
61KB, 601x800px
>>6137570
Not worse than this.
>>
>>6137570
Looks fine.
I'd much rather get this figure instead of the SHF which looks more flat with less details in the muscle definition and gi and has an ugly knee joint. Also, not sure if we can make him shirtless for the SHF.
>>
>>6137677
2bh if she were a Figma her face would look like that.
>>
>>6137709
That's what makes it so terribly, terribly disappointing.
>>
File: STREET FIGHTER V_20170111225456.jpg (170KB, 592x938px) Image search: [Google]
STREET FIGHTER V_20170111225456.jpg
170KB, 592x938px
no Juri no buy
>>
>>6137704
I'd say the knees look better on the Figuarts, but regardless, both have glaring flaws, and I'm pissed that neither can pull off a good kicking pose. I just want a good fucking Ryu figure around this scale, and no one can pull it off.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>6137659

There's something wrong/I don't like with Storm Collectibles Ryu's face >>6137677, looking at >>6130980 I think it his brows where it meets the headband. since that is where a gap is for the head swapping.

>>6137677
S.H. Figuarts Chun Li looks fine, she may not look like her SFV iteration but more like her SF2/anime/VS series appearance
>>
>>6137761
The eyebrows are also a completely different shape on the SC one, and there's a very large gap between them and the eyes. He doesn't look angry/determined, he looks indifferent.

The Figuarts Chun Li doesn't bother me in the same way, but the fact that they're advertising them as SFV figures and seemingly ignoring that style is kinda bullshit.
>>
>>6137761
>S.H. Figuarts Chun Li looks fine
God, this delusion... She's a generic anime girl with that figure. There's nothing game-like about the face, it doesn't match any of the big anime adaptations, and even the Capcom art from the likes of Bengus and others has never had her look like that.
>>
File: Project_X_Zone_Chun-Li.png (378KB, 766x979px) Image search: [Google]
Project_X_Zone_Chun-Li.png
378KB, 766x979px
>>6137775
Yeah this is the only artwork I could find that kinda looked like that. Project X Zone
>>
>>6137775
Are you Implying she wasn't one from the begginging? Talk about delusional.
>>
>>6137838
>he thinks he can make a comeback to defend himself from his obvious stupidity
>>
>>6137841
Why would I want to defend myself, Jack?
>>
>>6134513
Can't blame companies for sticking to what sells.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-20-19-34-14-1.png (265KB, 1336x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-20-19-34-14-1.png
265KB, 1336x1168px
Alright, which one do I go with?
>>
>>6139131
Are you player one or player two?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.