[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank You!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (153KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
153KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPPnipE59uw&t=130s
>>
>>6127238
Will watch his videos from time to time. Miss them. I haven't found anyone as good as his reviews. Especially comparison videos or the "Toy Rewinds". Very informative and a goofy but comfy sense of humor.
>>
Well shit, I didn't see myself crying today but here we are.
>>
>Glenn was gay and I had no idea.

Wow, a youtuber that didnt feel the need to comment on their sexuality every chance they got?

RIP in piece you magnificent faggot.
>>
>>6127296
just because Rob Halford and Milo Yiannotworthafuck have to brag about how many dicks they suck a week, doesn't mean every gay person does.
>>
>>6127385
>doesn't mean every gay person does.
I realize that, but the squeaky wheel gets the most attention does it?
>>
>>6127415
I think it's less "I suck cock and am proud" and more "I have to let you know I'm gay so you can treat me special, and if you don't treat me special I'll call you a homophobe". Because with both Halford and Milo, you have two people who don't really do anything(metal is a dead genre, Milo is a lying political mouthpiece with no validity) and if you assumed they were straight they'd be nobodies begging desperately for notice. By bragging about their black boyfriends half their age or whatever they get more notice for doing absolutely nothing at all to deserve it. Doubly so on the homophobia blaming, they can basically throw that at anyone who critiques them for any other reason. Rob used that angle on the other members of Priest when he quit he band to try and play a victim complex. He dropped that when his solo bands failed and he had to go running back to them for employment. Milo just demands people pay him attention, it's why he's now sucking up to SJWs because the conservatives don't like him anymore.
>>
>>6127296
he was?
>>
>>6127509
Bro, the dude in the video introduced himself as glenn's spouse in the first 15 seconds.
>>
Still miss Glenn. Literally the only youtube reviewer I could watch, now I don't even bother.
>>
>>6127705
>tfw his only peers are Anthony's Customs, Shitimus Prime and Sean fucking Long.
>>
>go to bed
>your spouse dies
>you wake up next to a corpse

fuck
>>
>>6128622
Holy shit. I never thought about this scenario. I think I would be traumatized for life.

I never heard of Glenn until the past few days, but he seems like a good guy. I feel for his spouse, having to record this video must have been very difficult, especially right after what happened.

The idea of trying to leave Glenn's toys as he had last posed them fucks me up too. It's sort of a haunting memory.
>>
>>6128648
It probably makes me a little selfish that I immediately thought of how waking up next to a dead body would affect me more than my spouse being dead but I do think it would really fuck you up.
>>
Much respect to Glenn didn't know he was gay or had a spouse. Never posted any pictures his spouse on insta. Props to him keeping his personal life out of his channel. May he rest in peace. You will be missed
>>
I'm genuinely surprised to find out Glenn was gay. I feel like anywhere else on the web, that's not something you can admit to without people looking at you funny (and it just becomes a big elephant in the room when you don't acknowledge it), but I'm anonymous here, so I'm just gonna admit that I'm incredibly surprised by that. Fuck those of you making gay jokes at his expense, though.

I still miss Glenn. After all this time, I wasn't expecting to feel sad about his passing again, but this video fucked me up all over again.
>>
>all these people acting suprised, shocked or respectful just because he was gay.

Christ, it's 2016, and as much as I respect the guy for his trade stop acting like it was the 90s when being gay was a thing to raise an eyebrow to. Half my friends are gay.
>>
>>6129165
>2016
2017. Bite me, it's January and I still haven't adjusted yet.
>>
>>6129165
I'm being respectful because he was a gay dude and not a faggot.
>>
>>6129165
Perhaps it's because openly gay guys give the others a bad name. I don't know. Greg just seemed like a very decent person with a dorky but kind sense of humor. For some reason I thought he was probably gay, but I can see why others are surprised.

Most gay people I know are narcissistic and catty, and their humor relies on putting down others. Like, all of them. And I've known plenty of them throughout my life.
>>
>>6129432

>Greg
>>
>>6127268
Did you actually read what you typed? Sit back and think for a second. You are crying over a youtube literal who youll never meet that played with your favorite toys then died. Get a hold of yourself. This is foolish behavior.

>>6127296
>glenn was gay
Wtf I hate glenn now
>>
>>6127296
You couldn't tell from his masterful sassy attitude and voice?
I'm surprised so many anons are surprised by this.
>>
>>6129444
Edgy
>>
Glad to get some closure in knowing what exactly happened and having a final word from Ian.
>>
>>6129444
>You're not allowed to mourn people if you don't know them personally or if they have hobbies that are considered anti-cool.
>>
>>6129658

The gays are getting better at hiding among us...they've evolved!
>>
Probably they did a magnificent couple, It's a pity.

Respects to Glenn and I hope the best for his spouse.
>>
>>6129432
that or passive-aggresively hinting their sexuality
>>
>All this surprise that he's gay
Did everyone forget his whole "that's goin straight in mah basket" thing from his hunting vids?
>>
>>6130254
He was doing an impression. Search it on YouTube.
>>
File: Venom Feel.png (674KB, 885x772px) Image search: [Google]
Venom Feel.png
674KB, 885x772px
>>6129658
>>6127296
This. Glenn was pretty flaming, you guys have bad gaydar. I didn't know he was married though, that makes this even more sad.
>>
>>6128654
Much worse if it was the love of your life too.
>>
I wonder if he was the bottom.
>>
>>6132501
>>6132497
Gaay guys dont feel love though. Their brains are wired to fuck as much as they can.
>>
>>6132497
I thought those fruity actions were just done for a gag. Pretty neat how underplayed his sexuality was.

He certainly knew how to keep his "focus" for the channel, which is what I loved him for and seems to be a rarity these days. Even youtubers I've followed for a while have gone off the rails during things like the Election and other lib shit. Glenn knew how to give his viewers what they want.

I'm gonna miss him. Especially his Action Figure Evolution. I always wanted somebody to make a comprehensive review of old, sometimes crazy toys of the 90s and early 00s. Glenn had the knowledge of Marvel history and toy company history to REALLY bring the whole package to the table. I can hardly imagine there are many out there who could match him in this regard.
>>
>>6133125
sl... like hetero people?
>>
>>6132497
>mentioning GFs/wives/sluts in reviews for toys
worst reviewers ever.
No point in bringing up any of your sexual partners, muchless friends, in any sort of review, unless it directly relates to what you're reviewing.

>>6134435
I think what he's saying is that guys are more sexual and would have a lot less of the lovey dovey crap than one would with their GF/wife.
But what do i know? I'm not gay, so maybe one of them wants that lovey dovey shit.
>>
>>6134577
I am gay and i love the lovey dovey stuff.
>>
Great friend and super nice guy. I'll miss him forever.
>>
File: CAN YOU FEEL.png (26KB, 790x802px) Image search: [Google]
CAN YOU FEEL.png
26KB, 790x802px
>>6132497
Him being married may make it hurt more, but that going unknown for so long just shows how good of a reviewer he was to stick to the point.
>tfw Glenn died before the SHF /wooo/ stuff came to be
>mfw I always wanted to send him import stuff to his PO box but never got the chance to
Man the death of a sassy British toy reviewer shouldn't hurt this much.
>>
>>6138973
Didn't he intentionally avoid imports?
>>
Gay video.
>>
>>6134577
I think you're just projecting here. Guys have a need for emotional affection as well.
>>
>>6135020
Fuck off you didnt know him. You werent friends.
>>
File: Poor Guy.png (745KB, 630x567px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Guy.png
745KB, 630x567px
Am I the only one who feels bad for Glenn's spouse? He looks really traumatized throughout the whole video.
>>
>>6139700
Of course you aren't, and of course he does. He's having to record a YouTube video about his spouse's death shortly after it happened. I would be dead inside too.
>>
>>6127238
RiP my nigga Glenn
i watched this nigga for a minute
his spouse should just take over the channel and make reviews from now on
>>
>>6139759
That is coldhearted, the spouse is broken hearted, why would he try to replace the man he loved and woke up next to dead?
>>
>>6129444
What a cool guy you are.
Feelings are for the weak....not like us...
>>
>>6129432
>Greg
>>
>>6127238
I rarely watch Marvel fig reviews now. The only other guy I watch doesn't have that in depth comic book knowledge about the characters in the review. I enjoyed knowing who the characters were and Glenn always knew who they were and often when they showed up in the comics in that specific costume. Also having a large collection, we got to see comparisons between the old and the new, Really miss his videos.
>>
Craig Warrack is doing a livestream on his instagram and people keep saying/asking things about Glenn. He's getting agitated.
>>
>>6151526
What kind of questions? How's he responding?
>>
>>6151568
Someone said "RIP Glenn" and he said "Everywhere I go people won't stop talking about my dead friend."
Not in a sad or angry way, more in a sassy way.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.