[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rogues Gallery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Detective-526-wideshot.jpg (479KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
Detective-526-wideshot.jpg
479KB, 800x545px
Who's your favorite Batman villain? What's your favorite figure of them? If someone already took your choice, second favorite is fine.

Supporting Bats goodguy figures okay in this thread too.
>>
>>6125957
The recent Phantasm figure is great.
>>
Bruce Timm's ver of Dr. Freeze, Two-Face and Poison Ivy.
>>
>>6126029

Bruce Timm's Riddler for me, the first version not the shitty CO looking design. That DCD figure is the definitive fig for me.

I'm a big fan of the DC Classics Owlman based on the Morrison story as well. That outfit just kicks ass.

I was hoping for one based on Lincoln March's outfit but I guess it's not meant to be.
>>
>>6125961
Is that the animated one from the two-pack?
>>
>>6126250
yeppers
I'd take a photo, but I'm away from home atm.
If this thread is still here by the time I get back I'll post some.
>>
>>6126153
>Owlman based on the Morrison story as well. That outfit just kicks ass.
It's so perfect, the New 52 CSA isn't bad but Owlman didn't need to be changed a bit.
>>
I don't really have a collection of DC figures. Not yet at least. The one DC figure I have is the DC Icons Harley Quinn. She's pretty good, only real complaint would be the lack of thigh cuts that is a problem the rest of the line shares.

My favorite Batman villains are probably Mr. Freeze and DCAU Harley Quinn. Shame about almost every canon comic appearance she's ever had being shit.
>>
DC Icons Harley or the upcoming Figuarts Suicide Squad Harley
>>
File: DCC12195.jpg (41KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
DCC12195.jpg
41KB, 752x564px
>$140

What the fuck man, that's like 40 dollars overpriced. Why are these animated figures getting so expensive?

My favorites are probably manbat and clayface, also like Mr. Freeze too, ice powers are just cool(heheh).
>>
>>6126477
But seriously why is that so expensive? Are one/some/all of those figures exclusive to the box? I thought some of those had versions already.
>>
>>6126029

To be specific not just Bruce Timm's ver of Dr. Freeze but the one Mignola designed for the show during its first run, not the updated designs later.
>>
>>6126369
which design do you like more.
>>
>>6126636
> I thought some of those had versions already.
There's already a TAS-stylized Mr. Freeze, but he's based on the simplified design from the later seasons.
>>
>>6126645
I love Classic Harley the most. The DC Icons is really great for a domestic figure.
The movie is shit, but the design and execution of Figuarts SS Harley looks like it will be a fantastic, really fun figure to pose.
>>
>>6125957
My favorite Batman villain is The Red Hood (Joker). Fuck that Jason Todd wannabe Red Hood.
>>
>>6126153
>Bruce Timm's Riddler
Yeah, I love BTAS Riddler. You know he was the only villain to legitimately elude Batman and get some measure of revenge on his target? Real shame about his TNBA redesign though.

>>6126636
>>6126477
I hear you. Random selection of villains with no bulk discount because of a shitty light in the box. Also rumor is that they're not doing carded releases after Batgirl. Fuck them then.
>>
>>6126477

Any more info about this? Specifically the Mr Freeze figure. Is this going to be the only way to get him?
>>
>>6126356

I didn't like the helmet. Aside from that they were pretty similar. Now the new52 Wrath.....
>>
I love harlequin. The Animated series one is great, articulation could be better but that look for her is flawless.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Catman
>>
>>6126477
I got batman for a good price, I want the joker but the price is too high for the articulation and accessories. If I see it on eBay used maybe.
>>
>>6126636
They're all exclusive to this box, which sucks because I dont want Tim's retard Croc or average cop lady.
>>
>>6125957
I'm not sure if he is my fave per se but I love that I have a figure goofy ass silver age Killer Moth.

Pic not from my collection, I'm out of town.
>>
File: review_dcuc62_large.jpg (110KB, 800x1204px) Image search: [Google]
review_dcuc62_large.jpg
110KB, 800x1204px
>>6128164
>forgot to atttach
>>
File: 26501157800_64ac46e3ec_b.jpg (82KB, 733x581px) Image search: [Google]
26501157800_64ac46e3ec_b.jpg
82KB, 733x581px
>>6128167
That's one of the best. Just saw this one recently.
>>
>>6126361
>>6126369
>>6126671
So what's great about the DC Icons Harley? I have the DCUC and I'm pretty happy with it. Do I need to upgrade?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.