[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did everyone pre-order an alien hunter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2824.jpg (158KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2824.jpg
158KB, 960x1200px
Did everyone pre-order an alien hunter?
>>
>>6124719
p.good accessories for a Sub-Zero figure to use
>>
>>6124719
>using the old predator body
No thanks.
>>
>>6124719
Why does it come with a blue buttplug?
>>
>>6124719
Go to the Neca General
>>6121489
>>
>>6124728
The actual release doesn't.
>>
>>6124719
>comes with a unusable helmet
>comes with an masked alt head

??????????????????????
>>
>>6124739
This
>>
>>6124719
The paint from the pink gums section bleeding onto the area under his eyes makes it look like he's blushing.

Looks pretty silly considering that's supposed to be a promo pic.

>>6124739
It does look pretty phallic for a plasma caster energy effect part.

>>6125326
You can't have a good looking predator figure with a removable mask without incorporating removable mandibles (like S.H.MonsterArts or Hot Toys), removable masks make it look like the predator has a giant head (see hot toys MMS90 predator)

Neca opts for headswaps. The unwearable mask is meant for him to hold to recreate that split second scene when he takes it off to fight Arnie.
>>
>>6125679
they should've made the head with open mandibles to be honest. Aside of that, is a great figure though.
>>
>>6125326
It's like they are trying to recreate that scene from the movie or something
>>
File: reeeeee.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>6125829
>>6125679

here they come, the HIDF (Helmet Internet Defense Force) making their appearance.

GTFO and admit it was a shit accessory idea, instead we could have an open mouth alt head

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6124719
Alright, so I haven't bought NECA Preds for a while now cause I was getting sick of their issues and samey-ness. So I have several questions:

1) Is the new ab crunch even worth a damn? It looks like the type that has barely any range.

2) Are they still using those shitty swivel-hinge hips that are ridiculously loose right out of the package?

3) Aside from the torso and newly double jointed arms, is the rest of this even a new sculpt? I already own the Jungle Hunter back from that wave with Dutch.
>>
>>6126743
Nothing is new except for the ab crunch and double jointed elbows. The hips and double jointed knees are the same as the 2.0 jungle hunter from wave 8.
>>
File: vash revoltech.jpg (24KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
vash revoltech.jpg
24KB, 500x351px
>>6125850
>>6125850
What's your opinion on the Revoltech Vash only coming with his gun attached to his hand?
>>
>>6126860
I don't collect weeb shit but gotta said that is pretty stupid to have the gun attached to a hand.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.