[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror/General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 41

File: nate11.jpg (283KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nate11.jpg
283KB, 1200x1600px
Can we just have a Horror/Monster general?

Anything from 80s slashers to Universal Monsters to generic monsters. Zombies, ghosts, skeletons, beasts, werewolves. You name it.

What's your favorite horror/monster toy?
Any you looking forward to?
Any wishes?
Share a display?
>>
File: Splatter Retsuden.jpg (36KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Splatter Retsuden.jpg
36KB, 590x590px
>>6122946
>What's your favorite horror/monster toy?
Horror Classics Mystery Minis, those are my thing.
>Any you looking forward to?
Not really.
>Any wishes?
I wish the Bandai Horror World and Splatter Retsuden figures weren't so expensive or hard to come by. Something about chibi and horror that I enjoy.
>Share a display?
No pics right now, but have all the Horror Classics Mystery Minis on my shelf. I also have Pyramid Head in my closet who greets me every morning.
>>
>>6122946
>What's your favorite horror/monster toy?
I'm leaning towards either Ultimate Jason from NECA.
>Any you looking forward to?
Not at the moment.
>Any wishes?
I would kill for an Ultimate Part 7 Jason. It's my favorite look for him.

Also a decent articulated classic Dracula would be nice. I hope DST redoes him in their Universal Monsters line.
>>
File: 51QLUNjWiuL.jpg (56KB, 317x500px) Image search: [Google]
51QLUNjWiuL.jpg
56KB, 317x500px
>>6122972
Oh, oh, and I wish for an articulated Pumpkinhead figure in the vein of what NECA is doing with the Xenomorphs. I can't imagine it would be an expensive license to make, but I guess it's not as popular as Freddy or Jason. NECA seems to be the only ones I know of that make Horror figures anymore.
>>
>>6122977
>I would kill for an Ultimate Part 7 Jason. It's my favorite look for him
I'm with ya.

Would also kill for an uber jason just for how absurd that design is.
I have the cult classic part 7 jason statue and it is probably one of the best sculpted and painted pieces I have, out of all the imported stuff too
>>
>>6122987
it probably wouldnt be expensive to get the license but would be very expensive to make a figure like the NECA aliens from the ground up.
I would like that too though
>>
There was a company making figures for American Werewolf in London and the Thing. Pop Culture Shock Toys.
Which is great, would love to get figures of all these characters. Kinda weird how they gave them static legs with no articulation.

I mean, I get it'd be more expensive to give them that articulation but if they werent gonna give us leg articulation why pose them like THAT? In the most boring vanilla pose.
>>
File: Klown.jpg (119KB, 750x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Klown.jpg
119KB, 750x1112px
What I want is for this figure to be uncanceled.

In fact, I'd just like a whole line of Killer Klowns. With actual cloth though. Normally I don't like that shit, but it'd make sense here,so they have all the articulation they can have.

Itt'l never happen though.
>>
>>6123018
I want a Pennywise. Tim Curry Pennywise, not that reboot Pennywise designed by people who completely miss the point of what made Currywise scary.
I know theres Pennywise Funko mystery mini and a funk pop but fuck anything funko.
>>
>>6122972
those are cool, never knew those existed.
So from left to right that's Unmasked Jason? Jason, Maniac Cop, leatherface.... and Tar man?
>>
File: CXgrhiKWYAAXmpi.jpg (79KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
CXgrhiKWYAAXmpi.jpg
79KB, 600x701px
When are we going to see the second series of these? I heard there were gonna be Greys in there, I can use some generic aliens in my collection.
I also wish the sasquatch was more in line with that "footage". The figure looks too stocky and muscular for my tastes.
>>
imagine if NECA's cult classics line was still going on today, with their modern articulation.
That'd be my dream line. Nowadays they only pick up licenses that can be used to make a bunch of figures rather than just one. Not that I blame them though. Business is business
>>
File: 2542.jpg (286KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2542.jpg
286KB, 1500x1500px
Was this any good?
>>
>>6123039
Mezco needs to stop fucking around with Universal Monsters and start giving me some One:12 Twilight Zone characters because all the TZ characters we've gotten in figure for so far are stylized too look like a toy from a different generation which is lame as shit.
>>
>>6123009
im holding out for 1/6 figures they were supposed to be making as well since those most likely will have full articulation.
>>
>>6123039
I'd love a boutique company like Sideshow or Hot Toys to do a Universal Monsters line, and get somebody like Rick Baker to do guest head sculpts, but I doubt it will ever happen.
>>
File: 41N93Z9WSTL.jpg (29KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
41N93Z9WSTL.jpg
29KB, 500x383px
too bad any monster thats more obscure that has a figure is basically a statue
>>
At first I thought that was Amy Schumer, then realized it is I want my birthday cake.
>>
>>6122987
I was just wondering if there were any decent Pumpkinhead figures. I assumed it would mostly be garage kits and stuff if anything.
>>
File: IMG_7007.jpg (293KB, 1126x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7007.jpg
293KB, 1126x905px
The top shelf of my display case is horror figures
>>
File: LeslieVernon.jpg (13KB, 213x313px) Image search: [Google]
LeslieVernon.jpg
13KB, 213x313px
>>6123020
I like the stylization of the minis, but fuck yeah I'd love a good Currywise figure. The accessories and extra heads alone would be worth it.

My personal wish/want is Leslie Vernon, from Behind the Mask. I have as good a chance of getting a figure of him as I do a sequel film.

>>6123374
Also, is that a fucking Bubba Ho Tep figure?
>>
>>6123835
Sure is. NECA did them about 10 years ago. There's a Bruce Campbell one too of him as Elvis. Articulation isn't the best on either though
>>
>>6122987
Yes! Would love an updated NECA Pumpkinhead. Penis and all.
>>
File: IMG_5778.jpg (358KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5778.jpg
358KB, 1200x1600px
Neca's Eligos has pretty limited articulation but looks menacing enough be displayed as an antagonist for your adventurers. Even hunched over he still measures a little over 6 inches.
>>
File: 1-behind-the-mask-toy.jpg (149KB, 539x800px) Image search: [Google]
1-behind-the-mask-toy.jpg
149KB, 539x800px
>>6123835
>Leslie Vernon, from Behind the Mask
There was a figure of Leslie, but it really wasnt anything to get excited about. Great movie though.
>>
File: C1M4I6qW8AAl2vW.jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
C1M4I6qW8AAl2vW.jpg
30KB, 480x640px
>>6123985
The hip artiulation was the weirdest choice on there behalf. You can make him kick forward or to the side, but you have to shimmy it in the right position, which is hard because the joint is hidden behind the sculpt
it's weird.

The adult demon kid for AvED series 2 looks like it's gonna be amazing though
>>
File: C0f6HSUXcAEOzTb.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
C0f6HSUXcAEOzTb.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
>>6124515
you cant even tell all this articulation is packed in there
>>
File: img_8688.jpg (147KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
img_8688.jpg
147KB, 590x590px
>>6123023
Not him, but the first is from an old horror movie called The Burning. The one with his back turned is Michael Myers and Bub has been released since then.
>>
File: Samhain.jpg (7KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
Samhain.jpg
7KB, 183x276px
Grail.
>>
>>6124546
Would love if NECA got the lisense back for this and made one of those "retro cloth" figures using the kid body. That'd be fucking great.
>>
File: lddsam.jpg (245KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lddsam.jpg
245KB, 1500x1500px
>>6123912
Fuckin hell, I'm always too late with this shit.

>>6124507
Figures, it was limited as hell and looks terrible. I can dream though...

>>6124546
I ened up getting the Living Dead Doll Sam to get my fix. While it's not really articulated or anything, the size is decent and the sculpt/paint look great on the head.
>>
I'm surprised how little monsters dominate toy sales.

Well, I am and I'm not.
>>
>>6124834
Most of things that dominate are tied to other franchises, like Marvel or Star Wars. It's hard for unique lines these days.

Around Halloween, some anon was posting really cool dollar store toys that had small monsters akin to Crazy Bones. I really wish I knew where to find them or what they were called.
>>
this threads gonna die
>>
>>6123009
It almost looks like the wolf has swivel legs but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Really disappointing since I've wanted an articulated AWIL toy for yeeeaarrss.
>>
File: monster500-2.png (360KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
monster500-2.png
360KB, 600x350px
>>6124834
I think as a horror and monster fan - i buy halloween decorations as some of those fall into the toy monster way. Been collecting skeletons and other items i can find - articulated or not.

I even bought the monster car series by Toysrus though they charged way too much for them at the time. Best way to get hot cars with decent monster designs.
>>
>>6127759
That's neat, I am thinking of doing the same thing. I got a cool light-up jack-o-lantern and bedsheet ghost at Spirit when it was open. They had some cool stuff there. I wish there was some monster toyline similar to Mighty Max.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>6127859
Hear you on the might max stuff, i was unable to get it as a kid when it first came out. Though when i see stuff like it - i try to buy it up. Take for instance the Monster Hunter themed Legos - i went and bought every one of those and the lego series that had all monster/halloween characters. It might suck if you want scales or an in series set of items - i buy a hodge podge of horror and monster themed stuff when i can. Probably why i saved up to buy two sets of the marvel monster pack - and havent been disappointed with it.

My personal wish toy line would be an highly articulated monster line in the vein of cryptozoids/legends (i think that is what it was called). Would kill for way out creatures from dif cultures - like the Japanese legends etc. I'd pay a good penny a month to get items like that.
>>
File: friday13th.jpg (142KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
friday13th.jpg
142KB, 1328x747px
>>6122946
>>
File: doctor.jpg (94KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
94KB, 600x480px
I always loved classic horror stuff, and I remember loving the Silent Screamers line back in the day. The poseability and detail work are nothing special by today's standards, but I still love the look of Dr. Caligari and his somnambulist.

I really need to dig mine out of whatever box they're hiding in.
>>
File: spoopyrace.jpg (1MB, 2587x1378px) Image search: [Google]
spoopyrace.jpg
1MB, 2587x1378px
>>6128088
Dr Caligari is probably my favorite figure I own despite having 4 poa. Cesare is cool too, but the way they stylized the figures looks better on the good doctor, I think.

>>6127759
Heh, I thought I was the only one here to pick up any Monster 500 toys. They remind me of Ed Roth's art.
>>
>>6127997
Hopefully with the new Marvel Legends Jackal body mold we'll see a new Werewolf by night figure
>>
>>6123835
>I have as good a chance of getting a figure of him as I do a sequel film.
Then your chances may be looking up, chum. Nathan Baesel posted a news article at the beginning of the month saying that 2017 may just be Leslie's year.

>>6122972
>>6124529
The Burning's killer was named Cropsy, if I recall.

>>6128269
>They remind me of Ed Roth's art.
On a related note, if you're into horror movie t-shirts like me, Fright-Rags has a line of Ed Roth-inspired horror icon mash-ups such as Michael Myers in the Smith's Grove car, The Tall Man in his hearse, and a Hellraiser hot rod driven by Pinhead.
>>
File: COO10052.jpg (50KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
COO10052.jpg
50KB, 752x564px
>>6128269
>>6128328
I wonder if you gents are into hot rod stuff, i bought the 500 sets due to liking a bit of the older hot rod art and the monsters fit right in with that.

>>6128088
Due to my love of the film - i bought Cesare right as it came out. I adore him too, even with the limited - i think i would buy a statue if they decided to put one out.

Image is of a vampire figure that i've been wanting to get - but unsure if i will enjoy. They had a werewolf i passed up due to the face. I'm wanting to collect all sorts of figures, dolls included.
>>
File: dsc_0001_9_8.jpg (73KB, 363x535px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0001_9_8.jpg
73KB, 363x535px
picked one of these up with my ebay bucks. only cost me $5 out of pocket. not exactly what i wanted but he will do for now.
>>
I really want to pick up the Cult Classics Hannibal in in the straight jacket and am very interested in the Figuarts Sadako Yamamura. Any of you have her?

Also are they any stores in the NJ/NYC area that are great for horror figures?
>>
>>6128405
I have Sodako, and i like her in one pose, she doesnt do much else unless you want her in the hunched pose. The hair limits stuff, as does her body.
>>
>>6128405
>I really want to pick up the Cult Classics Hannibal in in the straight jacket and am very interested in the Figuarts Sadako Yamamura. Any of you have her?
Are you me?
>>
File: Sadako.jpg (331KB, 1056x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Sadako.jpg
331KB, 1056x1140px
>>6128393
Nah, not really a car person myself, I just like monsters and art by Ed Roth.

>>6128405
Yeah. Like >>6128417 said, her dress and her hair being rigid really puts a damper on doing any kind of posing. It is possible to remove the lower half of her dress though, so you could make a custom one for her out of cloth.
>>
>>6128393
>I wonder if you gents are into hot rod stuff
My dad's a lief-long car nut and has subscriptions to Hot Rod Magazine and related titles, so I grew up flipping through them and, as an art enthusiast, always loved when Roth's work appeared in the occasional issue.
>>
>>6128722
>Sadako

This reminds me, anyone knows how articulated KI Hisako will be? she have cut joints in the arms and multiple heads, but the legs seem fixed.
>>
>>6122946
who is that in your picture?
>>
>>6129243
That's the zombie of Nathan Grantham from the movie Creepshow.
>>
>>6129139
It's sadly a poseable statue - i've wanted it due to having Sadako - but the bottom half has held me off. THere are tons of other things i rather get for the same 40 some she is charged at.
>>
File: arthur.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
arthur.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>6129342
That sucks. I've never even played the latest KI but would have loved to get Hisako if she would have had more articulation.

(Also Revoltech Arthur can't get here fast enough.)
>>
File: Vulcanlog-GnG-Arthur-001.jpg (19KB, 279x381px) Image search: [Google]
Vulcanlog-GnG-Arthur-001.jpg
19KB, 279x381px
>>6130090
>Revoltech Arthur can't get here fast enough
Are you thinking of Union Creative? Cus I know they're doing this Arthur atleast. Or is revoltech also doing one?
>>
>NECA is doing an Ultimate Part IV Jason
Well that's neat. I already got the battle damaged version of that Jason so really whether I get this one depends on his accessories. Liking what I see so far, but it's not enough to convince me.

While it's nice we're getting this, I still would have preferred a more unique Jason like maybe Part II or Part VII. Shit I'd even buy an Ultimate Roy. Still, I get why they aren't doing them. Too much new molding would be required.
>>
File: 1300x-Roy2.jpg (203KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1300x-Roy2.jpg
203KB, 861x1300px
>>6130371
>Shit I'd even buy an Ultimate Roy
I fucking wish.

He's never gonna get a figure though. Not popular enough they say. The Retro Doll didn't sell well enough to justify it. Even though I don't blame it for not selling well, it looked like crap. Look at how terribly that jumpsuit fits the body.
The only reason I bought it was to support the character. Now I regret it.
>>
>>6130384
I guess I can see an impostor Jason not selling well enough, but if they package him with the mask on, casuals arent gonna know he's not the real Jason before they buy it, and F13th fans would buy it regardless wouldnt they?
Sucks cus Roy, Uber, and Part 7 are my most wanted Jasons I want articulated figures of.

I'd also get too to put on my classic Cult Classic Michael Myer's head on there.
>>
>>6130384
I don't buy into any of their cloth figures, but that's just because I'm not into the format.
If they released him in their regular style I would have certainly bought it.
>>
>>6130386
>I'd also get too
two*
>>
>>6130387
NECA doesn't go by that logic unfortunately.
If the retro cloth figure doesn't sell well, it's not worth the $$$ to fully sculpt it.

I get the logic, just sucks that the only way we get those niche characters is in this format.
Atleast we got New Nightmare Freddy. I'm surprised they fully sculpted him, but I guess out of all those 80s movie slashers Freddy sells the most.
>>
>>6130181
>Vulcanlog: Revoltech Inheritance is a line from Union Creative, and appears to be the newest incarnation of the Revoltech line.
I believe they are one and the same, friend. Union Creative and Kaiyodo seem to have collaborated to create this "Vulcanlog" thing. But as you can see on the box above, they still seem to use Revoltech branding.
>>
>>6130397
aah okay cool, I had no idea. Hopefully they make the demon that got his own spinoff game too.
>>
>>6130395
I can see why they might think that, yeah.
I just don't have the money to get into that line while also buying their 7 inch stuff.

And I hear Freddy sells the most too. I didn't buy New Nightmare Freddy because I'm not into Freddy like I am Jason. Still, he looks neat.
>>
File: leatherface062711.jpg (867KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
leatherface062711.jpg
867KB, 1200x912px
>>6130411
For me it's mainly the fact theyre a completely different scale. Also the fact they're made to look like retro dolls rather than a faithful representation of what they did in the movie.

thinking about it now I feel like the only reason they saw an Ultimate Leatherface justifiable to make was because they were able to us it twice for the Ultimate version and the Atari version. Because they won't make a leatherface from the second half of that movie when he's wearing the suit.. I mean, wouldn't that sell as much as the leaterface in the apron? Only difference as far as I can see if they can't milk that mold as much. Again, I understand, it's a business, just sucks how that works out.
>>
>>6130445
I've considered getting into the line but it really isn't worth it, for my anyhow.

And I don't know if Leatherface from the second half would sell as much as the first. Really, the apron is the default iconic look for him. I don't know if I'd buy one either in all honesty. Would prefer a Part 2 Leatherface but that seems even more unlikely.
>>
Sometimes it pains me to find new horror games/movies I like because then I really want a figure of the monster but I know I'll never get it. Horror properties rarely get any figure love unless theyre old cult classic movies, and even then it's not many.
>>
File: C2UjJntWEAAE9cH.jpg (162KB, 1200x939px) Image search: [Google]
C2UjJntWEAAE9cH.jpg
162KB, 1200x939px
>NECAs making a obscure horror related character (Nubbins from TCM2)
Neat!
>It's in their retro doll line
Ugggh

I get it's a cheaper alternative for a more risky sale, but man the scale and the real clothes made out of that thick material really kill it for me.
If NECA just scaled down the base body so the figure was in a 6-7 inch scale, and used thinner materials for the clothes I would be all over this line.
Also add ankle pivot.

If they'd did that it'd kinda be like a cheaper version of Mezco's One:12 line I guess.
>>
>>6132114
I have a few of them, Spaulding, Doctor Freddy, and Ghostface.

IMO they nailed it with these three. Ghostface especially.
>>
File: splatter.png (639KB, 602x425px) Image search: [Google]
splatter.png
639KB, 602x425px
>>6122946
>Any wishes?

Some Splatterhouse figures'd be nice, I suppose.
>>
File: 747720203136.jpg (120KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
747720203136.jpg
120KB, 1024x1024px
I've alwways wanted pic related, i even know where there is one for sale, but the price is so damn high in my country that i keep refraining from buying it.
>>
>>6132245
I still have NECA's old Ghostface from Scream 4.
I think they should rerelease him for those who missed out. Probably shouldn't be an Ultimate release since I'm not sure what you'd include, but just a little rerelease.

Maybe with updated leg articulation too. He was made before they figured out their standard system.
>>
>>6124849
Hope you didn't mean Top Toupies or whatever their awful name was. Line got recalled ages ago.

Gah. Need to know how that One:12 Monster's gonna turn out.
>>
Even if the movie was ass I really want a Jason goes to Hell figure from NECA

I actually want all the Jasons. But that's the one I want most at the moment.
Sometimes its Uber, sometimes it part 7, but at this moment I'd like to see Jason goes to hell Jason
>>
>>6132666
I'd take any new Jason really.
Except his Jason Takes Manhattan look. It's my least favorite look of his in all honesty.
>>
>>6132674
I would take JtM, but yeah it'd be the last on my list of wants
>>
>MUST HAVE TIER
Uber Jason
Part VII
Jason Goes to Hell
Part V

>Would like to get tier
Part II
Freddy Vs Jason

>Would take but no rush to get tier
Takes Manhatten
PreUber Jason
Reboot Jason
>>
>>6132715
I can agree with this.
Although I might bump up FvJ since it has become his standard look.

And it wouldn't surprise me if we got Reboot Jason soon. Just depends on whether NECA still has the molds for that figure or not.
>>
File: she phantom.jpg (411KB, 850x713px) Image search: [Google]
she phantom.jpg
411KB, 850x713px
There was the Resurrection of Monstress figures from a long time back. You can still pick them upon eBay and I think hlj has a couple left in stock.

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_line/resurrection_monstress
>>
I dont understand why the New Friday the 13th movie that's in the works or the game aren't being merchandised or whatever the word is.
According to NECA the reason they're not doing figures for either is because of that.
>>
>>6132582
I was at a show and one of the vendors had both, the retro cloth and that one. The retro one looked much nicer in person so I went with that. You should give it a chance. I paid 35 or 40 can't remember but he looks great.
>>
>>6132715
>Uber Jason
>Part VII
>Jason Goes to Hell
>Part V
Someday anon, someday.

And believe it or not, Manhatten is a must have for me.
>>
>>6132744
Holy crap, Femmeslow looks awesome.
>>
File: FungusAmongus.jpg (111KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FungusAmongus.jpg
111KB, 1024x1024px
>>6132633
Ah really? That sucks.

Good news is I came across some monsters at ToysRUs today: Fungus Amongus
They are made of a sticky, maleable rubber. I was hoping they'd be more solid, but the designs are pretty neat imo. I got two 5 packs for ~$15. The 5 packs give you 4 and a mystery one that is orange with speckles in it.
>>
Seeing as nobody's answered my thread really...

I'm thinking about throwing down for the new Sideshow Jason Voorhees. Anybody have any experience with their recent stuff? Think it would be a safe bet? The prototype shots make my peewee hard af
>>
What is the best Chatterer figure?
>>
>>6138971
Sideshow's bodies are basically crap, a $25 off-brand body is typically better.
>>
File: sam-stylized.jpg (59KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
sam-stylized.jpg
59KB, 752x564px
Looks like Mezco is putting out a new Sam figure. Not a lot of articulation, but cute as fuck.
>>
>>6122946
>Any wishes?
would love for NECA to do a line for Killing Floor 2, the Zeds would be a perfect fit for their style
>>
>>6139287
>Neca

Thats really funny, anon-kun
>>
File: 0027764205861.jpg (227KB, 699x904px) Image search: [Google]
0027764205861.jpg
227KB, 699x904px
>>6132317
Ever since I found that mego-style Jason's mask fits perfectly on Strength from House of the Dead 2, I thought of trying to sew a basic shirt and pants and pass him off as Rick from Splatterhouse. You're right though, would be cool to get some actual merchandise from the series.
>>
>>6138971
>>6139070
Maybe you can just buy a quality blank body and use the cloths, head, hands, and boots from the sideshow jason

assuming the body is crap. I only have ever owned older sideshow figures
>>
File: PA251628.jpg (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
PA251628.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
>>6132744
I mostly collect vampires and I LOVE Curia just for the accessories she comes with. Blood packs and hanging bats are nice, and any time a vampire figure has a coffin, I lose my shit.
>>
I found this page, seems to ave some cool stuff

https://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16&zenid=m0lhp4h7cbcvoqvvkds0iomlg3
>>
>>6139520
Same, and I was actually about to do just what you're describing with my old sideshow FvJ Jason.

In that case though I'd rather spend less money and kitbash the New Blood Jason with an HT body.
>>
Hey guys, I'm looking into a possible figure for a friend, maybe you can help?

The only info I've got is it's a Freddy Krueger doll from around 1987, but his glove has real blades. Personally I'm doubting that, unless it was a limited custom/art piece run, since real blades are a liability thing. But any info on it or anything similar I'd appreciate!
>>
File: image114.jpg (198KB, 402x536px) Image search: [Google]
image114.jpg
198KB, 402x536px
>>6148499
besides this one the only other freddy doll i can think of has a plastic glove
>>
>>6148562
I did find that one when I initially searched. I figured it was a longshot, but I appreciate the help!
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.