[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is mezco trash or im just unlucky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

so i recently just adquired a mezco mortal kombat raiden variant figure, and the fucking figure just broke 2 mins after i tooked it out of the package so i was wondering are all the mezco toys like this? or just the Mkx figures?
>>
>>6122415
is english your second language
>>
>>6122422
>No
tercero en si, perdon si de alguna manera eso incomodo.
>>
>>6122467
Supongo que te lo ha dicho por ese "tooked" que has puesto. "Take" es un verbo irregular, el tiempo pasado es simplemente "took".
>>
>>6122415
Raiden's just a shitty figure.
One of the lightning hands mine came with snapped at the peg.

I have all the other figures from the line and they've yet to break on me. Although Scorpion's paint is flaky as hell.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (9KB, 83x84px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
9KB, 83x84px
>>6122415
>tooked
>>
you have to go back

build the wall
not a fence, A WALL
>>
File: 1483572085016.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483572085016.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>6122534
>83x84
>>
>>6122415
I have the original color version of the figure and it did break after a few days too.
>>
>>6122415
Did it break at the knee? I had 2 of them that broke in the same knee.
>>
>>6122532
i know right, i swapped the hands and the peg broke inside so now i got a broken knee and fucked up hands.
>>
>>6123163
so is this a common issue whith mezco or just the mk line up?
>>
>>6124148

It's just the clear plastic they used is extra brittle. Mezco's a great company. I love their Hellboy figures.
>>
>>6124148
Mezco is pretty hit or miss. Their best figures really are amazing, and the worst are literal garbage.
>>
>>6122415
Raiden's translucent parts are very fragile. I haven't had any major issues with the other figures, though.

>>6123180
That happened with me too. I eventually bought a third one because it was fairly cheap and I wanted the complete line-up, but I'm not touching his legs this time. If he still manages to break, I won't bother getting another.
>>
>>6122532
>>6122511
Agreed, Raiden seems to be a really shitty figure, particularly the translucent parts. I had one of the hands break on me, got it exchanged only for it to happen again!

I have sub and scorpion and they are both fine so i don't know why he is so bad.
>>
>>6124179
>good things are good
>bad things are bad
Well, I can't exactly disagree with you there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.