[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reagan figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

Now we just need a Trump figure
>>
>>6119090
Does he come with secret money to give to South American terrorists?
>>
> Kickstarter Exclusive Mr President
>This figure will only be available during the Kickstarter campaign. It may be added to any package in any desired quantity at $25 each. All-In backers receive one free and Deluxe All-In backers receive two free with their packages. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to add this historic figure to your collection!
Hmmm..
So fourty five for Ronnie and a security agent?
>>
File: ACTION REAGAN.jpg (103KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
ACTION REAGAN.jpg
103KB, 620x350px
>>6119093
Or a jar of jelly beans?
Or a velociraptor to ride on?
>>
>>6119090
No joke, I'd buy several President figures if they were good, especially Washington, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Trump.
>>
>>6119180
>not FDR
What if his wheelchair transformed into a sexy robot woman, you faggot
>>
>>6119090
that looks like garbage. was this designed by someone who never wore a suit, and never looked up human anatomy?
>>
I made a thread about 2016 Election Figuarts a few weeks ago and it got deleted. So be prepared for that.
>>
>>6119180
I'd want a JFK figma with exploded head accessory.
>>
>>6119180
This. Especially if they at least came with a set of hands to grip shit so you have a badass prezzy squad
>>
>>6119157
looks like it
>>
>>6119186
Fuck FDR.

>>6119199
And now so do I.

>>6119223
They should. How can they defend the 2nd Amendment if they can't carry their own?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 736x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 736x839px
>>6119090
Here he is x

There should also be some wrestling figurines of him out there
>>
>>6119311
>Fuck FDR.

aww, baby /pol/ is mad because he beat Notsee ass.
>>
I don't have any faith on this, all his kickstarters failed miserably.
>>
>>6119424
No, I hate him because I hate him because of all the horrible things he did, like prolonging the Great Depression with all the government intervention, and creating some of the worst things like Social Security, which is just a gigantic drain.
>>
>>6119469
>>
>>6119469
fuck your whole family, you traitor.
>>
>>6119480
>>6119485
I'm sorry you think relying on the government to pay you money that it doesn't have is a good idea.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (256KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
256KB, 2048x1536px
>>6119193
It would be hilarious if Bandai was able to make Donald under the SHF WWE subline simply because of his appearance in WrestleMania and his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame.

He would go great with their Vince McMahon they have in the pipeline. I imagine rights to his likeness might be a nightmare to negotiate though.
>>
>>6119093
wow you're so woke you fucking NEET
>>
>>6119551
Actually, the glorious thing is that the likenesses to US presidents are public domain. It's why we got all that Obama merch after the election. Granted Trump might still try to sue, anyway
>>
>>6119490
>he thinks this is how social security works
>he never had a job before and has no idea how social security is a result of tax payer participation
Good lord, this retard just outed himself as a jobless NEET without even realizing it
>>
>>6119551
I would kill for a Donald Trump Figuarts. The herald of Kek requires a representation in super-articulated plastic.

Actually, given all the crazy stuff they do, a Revoltech Trump would be great. Granted the likeness might not be as good as a Figuarts but the poseability, parts-swapping potential and sheer fun factor would be awesome. Imagine combining Trump with Assemble Borg parts or bits of Revoltech Eva into a literal Meme Machine.
>>
>>6119763
Why do you assemble borg fags constantly push your stuff

You're like acid rain fags
>>
>>6119770
I don't actually own a single Assemble Borg, unfortunately. I own a few Revoltechs though.

As for constantly pushing them...I dunno. Partsswapping appeals to me.
>>
>>6119770
>You're like acid rain fags
I've never once seen Acid Rain mentioned outside an Acid Rain thread.

>>6119780
>I don't actually own a single Assemble Borg
No one does, because they're ridiculously expensive and hard to get. I like what I see with them but they're just too damn expensive for building toys.
>>
>>6119713
>Wealth redistribution is a good thing
>>
>>6119469

You should really try reading a book.
>>
>>6119798
>rich people can' tget by without their 5 summe rhomes or 20 cars

Fuck you, Lars Ulrich. You fucking faggot, why didn't you die with that Cliff fucker? MP3s aren't hurting your ass and you're a plagiarist. Pay Jerry Only for that whole album you ripped off from him. You fucking rich people can spare 5% to help the starving and it won't affect your unearned lifestyles.

I'm downloading mp3s, pirating games, and you can't do shit, Best part is, the rich are still rich, so get fucked if you want more money you will never even spend, cunt.

>sophisticated adults

the fucktard who draws that comic can get cancer. Not nut cancer since he's a conservative and doesn't have any.
>>
>>6119956
>the fucktard who draws that comic can get cancer. Not nut cancer since he's a conservative and doesn't have any.
Are you talking shit about Kelly?
>>
>>6119090
>Mighty no 9 was apparently terrible
>Pictures for Sad Children is gone because people asked where their books are
>They keep rererecoloring Truforce X
Im sick of kickstarters
>>
>>6119798
>he thinks social security is wealth redistribution
No you retard, it's identical in principle to tax percentage in paychecks and returns after filing. The whole point of it is to have a social contract with the government to give them what is essentially a loan, which is then paid back at an appropriate time equivalent to investment. Not everybody gets an equal social security payment.

Jesus, I can't believe we let dumbass NEETs like you even live.
>>
>>6119431
All I see is 1 successful and 2 unsuccessful campaigns
>>
>>6119565
it's common knowledge now grandpa
>>
>>6119090
Man we've always been hurting for good figures of Presidents.
You'd think by now, especially with how we put past presidents on fetish pedestals in the US we'd at least have good figures of Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, FDR, Reagen, ect.
>>
>>6120585
Now you know the inbred hick mentality behind the typical Trump supporter. Not that this is a surprise when Jin Chrischanotome was among them. He's known to literally huff spraypaint fumes.
>>
>>6119180
>>6126816
Teddy and Washington would be awesome.
>>
>>6119090
Looks like ass though. Shitty render scared me off the Bombstrike lookalike Kickstarter too. Why do they do this?
>>
Thanks for correcting the record, guys.
>>
>>6127235
Thanks for bumping a shitty thread, asshole.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.