[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIGMA GUTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Thinks hes worth the price?
Just got into the movies and was thinking about getting him.
>>
>>6118450
>just got into the movies
Read the manga. Also figma aftermarket is fucking ridiculous of course he isn't worth it. That said, only you can really decide if a toy is worth the price.
>>
>>6118450
>Just got into the movies and was thinking about getting him.
No. If you're THINKING about getting him you don't really want him. If you do end up getting him you'll eventually regret spending $100 on something you bought on an impulse just because you enjoyed a movie at that one moment in time.
I mean, that's like marathoning all of the Star Wars in a day and saying you want to buy a toy of Luke or Vader when it was something you were never interested in it before.
Save it for another toy you REALLY want. No need to buy everything just because you watched it that one time
>>
>>6118450
How much is he going for? I recently watched the movies and show, and just caught up on the manga.

What are the odds of another company making a Guts figure in the $50 range?
>>
>>6118527
with the new anime going i gotta imagine someone is gonna make a new guts soon
>>
>>6118519
THIS
>>
>>6118450
You can buy the Medicom and ThreeZero 1/6 figures for less than what some of these Figma versions are changing hands for. If you really want a Guts figure and you're already willing to spend that much money, just get either the Medicom Band of the Hawk version or the ThreeZero Black Swordsman version.
>>
>>6118519
this is the mistake i've made countless times haa.
>>
File: 1484040242271.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1484040242271.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>6118519
so much money wasted
>>
>>6118519
Man, I'm a naturally impulsive person, but having this mindset helped me save a shit ton of money.

I'd be in thousands of dollars of debt if I wasn't aware of after-hype and flavor-of-the-week behavior.
>>
File: 010201718285.jpg (680KB, 1200x1994px) Image search: [Google]
010201718285.jpg
680KB, 1200x1994px
>>6118450
That's the worst of the three Guts figma.

Weird turkey neck and really shitty heavy plastic cape.
>>
I bought that figma after just having watched the movies and gotten through most of the manga. But I lost interest in the manga and subsequently the figure as well. So I sold it (luckily for a profit). Plus the figure isn't stellar.
>>
>>6119790
>those elbows
Is figma always that bad?
>>
File: 11292016185024.jpg (477KB, 1110x1866px) Image search: [Google]
11292016185024.jpg
477KB, 1110x1866px
>>6119942
Not really, it's just more awkward looking on exposed human elbows.
>>
>>6119536
Those ankles though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.