[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I recently bought a Revoltech Asuka Langley Soryhu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2652.jpg (85KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2652.jpg
85KB, 533x800px
Hey guys. I recently bought a Revoltech Asuka Langley Soryhu figure, but the right elbow joint is broken. Does anybody know how to fix these joints? I can provide pictures of the joint if necessary.
>>
>I can provide pictures of the joint if necessary.
that should be the OP picture you fag
>>
File: image.jpg (740KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
740KB, 3264x2448px
>>6117721
here ya go my dude. white stuff is some tac that i tried using.
>>
Try and get a replacement
>>
> takes a picture of black part against a dark background with shadows everywhere

If you're that level of retard, don't even think about fixing this yourself.
>>
>>6117711
>tfw no classic plug suit Asuka figma

Rei is lonely.
>>
>>6121783
silly rabbit, figma is for new designs only

disregard the few rare classic anime cockteases
>>
>>6117711

I had a similar problem with my Asuka.
First, clear out all the gunk from the socket and the peg. Then, put the tiniest dab of superglue in the socket and re-insert the forearm. Gently work the joint as the glue sets; this will ensure that the joint connection is secure while not freezing up movement.

Word of advice- You may have to do this a second time. The joint broke in the same way once more after I did this, but the second time I glued it it stayed fixed.
>>
>>6121793
>superglue won't freeze up movement
are you sure
>>
>>6123684
notice how he said to keep moving the joints so they dont freeze up. the superglue WILL freeze it up if not being moved constatnly during the drying. Personally I wouldn't do it myself.
>>
>>6124149
I had the same exactly issue and super glue worked for me. Just put a little bit. Just a little bit and move the articulation constantly after that.
>>
>>6121784
I would have settled for a 3.33 version.
>>
File: 1483514056860.png (477KB, 517x437px) Image search: [Google]
1483514056860.png
477KB, 517x437px
You can't It's trash
>>
File: 6PO1B.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
6PO1B.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>6131261
>>
File: body_135034.jpg (364KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
body_135034.jpg
364KB, 800x566px
>>6117711
Have her and megane one for five years, never have this problem
>>
>>6125951
Then you should leave this place and settle for reddit instead.
>>
>>6133040
What the fuck does that even mean in the context of my post or this thread? Is it a lame attempt to fit in? Is it working for you? Do you feel like an oldfag yet? Everyone is dying to know the answer. You will keep me posted, right?
>>
>>6133355
It means that you're cancer and should fuck off to reddit.

Case in point this awful post.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.