[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know who needs a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5960.jpg (260KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5960.jpg
260KB, 720x1018px
You know who needs a...
I actually can't decide which line I'd prefer for her..

I like Revoltech a lot, but i'd rather not compromise the sculpt (for obvious reasons) but considering she's an action game character i want for her to be able to get into all kinds of kinetic poses. Suggestions? I'm playing it close to the chest and am gonna say Revoltech, so long as Yamaguchi could find a way to preserve all dat ass in the sculpt we'd be good

Feel free to post "you know"s as well
>>
It's a Square-Enix game, so if anything, she'll get a PAK.
>>
>>6117239
Stop fucking asking for this.

Its a Square-Enix product theres no way in blue fucking hell they'll let any other party than PAK touch this shit.

You're lucky you're getting a shitty statue with your overpriced bundle.
>>
>>6117248
Huh i hadn't paid attention to who was publishing it, that makes sense though.

That's cool i guess, I hear they're way better than they used to be so that's good, i've never had one before though. I prefer smaller figures too

>>6117256
I've never mentioned this on this board before, why do people always assume there's 1 anon posting something they don't like?
>>
>>6117261
there was another thread like this a week ago. It just recently dropped off the catalog.
>>
>>6117261
Because you are not a special snowflake like your father told you
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 800x800px
Guys where can I buy this figmanure link?
>>
>>6117239
Sadly, looks like the best you gotta look forward is a shitty, meltyface PAK.

But there are no eyes to be seen, so they can't give her dark crack-abuser eyes, so that's a plus?
>>
>>6117275
>figmanure
Nice
>>
>>6117239
This is the second time I've seen a u knoe thread about this retarded 2B trash this week.
>>
>>6117239
>know
Newfag you have so much more lurking you need to do that it's not even funny.
>>
>>6117502
fix your shit opinion first before bitching.
>>
>>6117514
>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE WAH WAH
I invite you to cry harder and go back to >>>/v/.
>>
>>6117519
>I CAN'T TAKE WHAT I DISH OUT, BOOHOO!
Stop being a bitch.
>>
File: 20140222211606_d26deb63.png (688KB, 1250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
20140222211606_d26deb63.png
688KB, 1250x1500px
I knoe
>>
>>6117547
You're the one who made a shit thread about some shit literally who game and now are crying because you're getting criticized by multiple people for literally making a thread we already had this week.

Time to kill yourself, /v/ crossposting newfag. And take your cancerous thread with you.
>>
>>6117616
>muh opinions are totally not subjective
>muh reddit boogeyman boogeyman
Jesus christ, straight outta /v/ it is.
>>
If we're including updated/revamped figures using modern tech.

Kenshiro, Guts, Kid Goku, Goblin Slayer, Helck, Gon Freecss, Akira Kongou, Mob, Luffy and Gintoki for scale autists, Bobobo, Toriko, and Yusuke Urameshi.

Side characters for those series would also be nice, but I think realistically most people could deal with having the main character.
>>
>>6117629
thinking about it, a J Stars line would be more than enough to satisfy me if they did the whole roster
>>
>>6117634
>complains about people having different opinions
>"no ur a troll!"
Have your (You)
>>
>>6117639
You complained about people saying you opinion is shit and started crying about /v/ like that will suddenly justify your shit opinion.
you are the troll and we both know it. Go on though, call me the troll again, maybe blame /v/ too, really shake things up.
>>
File: ok.jpg (16KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
16KB, 300x275px
>>6117502
>>6117514
>>6117519
>>6117594
>>6117616
>>6117547
>>6117628
>>6117634
>>6117639
>>6117645
Good job fucking this already shitty thread autists.
>>
>>6117659
It was already marked to fail by the third post in.
>>
>>6117645
Here's your (You), /v/.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.