[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /toy/, what is this I feel no idea what it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0159.jpg (56KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
56KB, 500x283px
So, /toy/, what is this

I feel no idea what it is
>>
Cartoon Network has multiple toyetic properties.
They are also full of cheap assholes who wouldn't part with a penny and would spite you to get one.

Mattel is a toy company with many great licenses.
They are also full of cheap assholes who wouldn't part with a penny and would spite you to get one.

Ergo, this was made. Cheap, junky tie-ins with no more thought than 'we want you to buy our stuff' along with an unimaginative tie-in game because they honestly felt that selling a toyline based on each show's personal merits wasn't worth the trouble. Why bother producing a Rolf with working Hat of Discipline? A Scythecopter Grim with RC control and Real Voiceover? A plush Coco with an egg you could store secret messages in or somesuch.

Easy, saleable ideas, but instead, you get cookie cutter work.
>>
>>6117187
Looks like shit, but I would push a fat person over to get my hands on that Eddy
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 800x800px
looks like a reuse of those heroes 108 toys
>>
File: IMG_0088.png (241KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0088.png
241KB, 424x318px
>>6117187
Memes
>>
>>6117452
They won't even release any real toys of their current properties outside of TTG.
Regardless of how you feel about them as cartoons Steven Universe, Mighty Magiswords and even We Bare Bears have some real toy potential.
>>
I'm still disappointed as fuck that EEnE, KND, Courage and Megas XLR will never get good toys.
>>
>>6118132
What about those Ed Edd n Eddy Plushies
>>
>>6118126
They obviously don't seeing how they are literally who cartoons
>>
you know why minecraft has toys and lego sets? Because its a meme. Yiur favorite thing is not a meme and will always be unrecognizex
>>
>>6118340
memes don't get bought by Microsoft for billions.

Metal Gear is a meme because only retards ever cared about Kojima's shitty games.
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 1030x824px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 1030x824px
>>6118378
Keep posting your unfunny gay space rock pictures. It'll help pretend your show is a meme, when it isn't, when it will mever ever get a figma like snek here. Only retards beleive the cold didn't bother them anyways.
>>
File: image.png (506KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
506KB, 750x1200px
I feel no sad when this idea can you ever go far as a meme chuck wood?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
uknoememe what meme needs a figmameme?
>>
>>6118395
Why would you need 3 arrows.
>>
It's like summer in January up in this bitch.

>>6118334
All I did was list off all of the network's major shows that don't have toys.
I was thinking more of kid's toylines.
The ones in the op seem to be kiddy toys and I imagine more children care about Magiswords or Gumball than Foster's or Ed Edd n Eddy.
>>
Looks like some kind of slot machine gimmick.
>>
>>6118417
So people can cover up all three of their special body holes.
>>
>>6117187

Its a game featuring Cartoon Network characters. How can you NOT possibly see that? It's extremely obvious.

Did you even read the printing on the packaging AT ALL? They spell it out in absolutely NO uncertain terms.

You fucking goddamn idiot
>>
>>6117503

Doesn't look anything like that at all
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (199KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
199KB, 700x933px
>>
>>6118542
>Camp spazlo
>Cheese
nothing of value lost
>>
>>6118507
I don't see you listing any similar toys. Also theres a random number spinner thingy in the turtles when the character on top is removed.
>>
>>6118391
what?
>>
>>6118542
>mandy
I know what im gonna hotglue later
>>
File: cnquarter.jpg (82KB, 283x391px) Image search: [Google]
cnquarter.jpg
82KB, 283x391px
Looks like these quarter machine toys up-sized and glued to bases.
>>
>>6117452
All this and there's still no Jenny Wakeman figure for me to hotglue.

No justice in the world, I'm telling you!
>>
File: IMG_4323.png (69KB, 481x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4323.png
69KB, 481x475px
>>6122003
Fucking tell me about it
>>
>Not making an actually high quality line of toys based off of their older toys and putting them under a CN City banner
Missed opportunity.
>>
>no EEnE toyline with packaging made to look like it's one of the Ed's scams
>no talking "Ed the Great" with over 20 cool phrases
>no junkyard van playset with working horn
>no Captain Melonhead vs. Professor Scam action two-pack
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.