[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't female action figures sell well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
Why do they warm shelves so much?
>>
That's not lewd enough to fap and cum all over it, which is the female figure demographic.
>>
>>6114875
Fuk off peon.
>>
Hovertank Pilot is whats clogging the shelves in my area. There are like twenty of them sitting on the pegs at this one store along with a lone Finn and that Constable guy who didn't make it into the actual movie.
>>
because they stock them in the "boy" sections and parents don't take little girls there
>>
>>6114875
same reason boy dolls don't sell that great. Most 10 year olds and younger don't give a shit about the other gender and want to impress upon the gender they are. You are male like Batman so you want to be Batman. Power Girl isn't going to mean anything to you because your not a slave to your dick.

Another big factor is girls that are into collecting action figures are rare as fuck, likley as rare as guys that collect girl dolls
>>
>>6114875
misogyny and sexism obviously
>>
>Old store I worked at
>Finn, Jynn and Rey Black Series always warmed shelves

What DID they mean by this? Why don't the demographic that play/buy action figures want Rey, Jynn and Finn?
>>
>>6114920
>Marey Sue, Islamic Terrorist, Angry Black Guy
>>
File: IMG_3551.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3551.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Because only males buy action figures. For most well adjusted young men, t's impossible to self-insert as a female.
The only female action figures that sell are heavily sexualized ones, so their appeal is totally different to the buyer
>>
Should have made a toy of her in her Empire outfit. That would have sold better.
>>
>>6114875
Girls don't buy action figures and boys don't want figures of trannies and other mildly disgusting things, it's gotta be cool or repulsive, though some female figures do certainly come close to repulsive.
>>
>>6114875
This isn't fair, because Cassian is clogging the pegs just as hard. It mainly has to do with the fact jyn, cassian, and the death trooper are the only figures in all 3 waves of rogue one black series, and death troopers are way cooler than those dweeb regular humans.

>>6114904
It's kinda depressing really. If the kid wants to peruse the "boy" isle(which has a ton of gender neutral shit), fucking let em.
>>
>>6114875
Rey sold well, they thought another female protagonist would as well, and they also didn't want the shitstorm of angry parents crying about no girl product on the shelves, so they double packed her in every other wave. But the character was dull and the movie wasn't as hyped. It was inevitable.
>>
>>6114951
>Cassian
>space mexican
>>
>>6114956
When you really start thinking about ethnicity and the development of language in sci fi stories, shit falls apart real quick. Best not to think about it.
>>
You buy them and few males, you're a faggot or pervert or pedo.

You don't buy them because of varying reasons, you're sexist.

Best to stick to only robots and technologies, no sentient organics of earth.
>>
>>6114875
Rey sold well because she is best girl
>>
>>6114875
Has there ever been a case where any female that's not a cute anime girl sells well?
>>
>>6115047
Rey and Phasma? The former seems to sell out quick.
>>
>>6114901
Oh no, a TRU exclusive can be found in the store.

>>6114875
This is why Wave 1 should mostly focus on army builders which will get bought up quickly and stocked heavily. A case mostly focused on the first stars of the movie will pegwarm after awhile every time.

Has women not been hashtag bitching about Black Widow and then Rey, we wouldn't have 50 million Rebel girls sitting right now. The same figure they also stuck in a three pack at Target with one new figure and an army builder with the final missing gear to be screen accurate.
>>
>>6114904
>because they stock them in the "boy" sections and parents don't take little girls there

Yeah the irony is that for all the efforts of LEGO and Disney to market to girls, I still hear parents whisking their little girls away like "whoops sweetie, that's the boys aisle" (aka the Marvel and Star Wars and regular LEGO aisles).

I don't know if it's the stores, toy makers, or parents who are fucking up more. I mean the "boys aisle" has all the town sets.
>>
>>6114956
>>6114951

Cassian is just some guy in a winter coat he looks boring as fuck on shelves to be honest.
>>
File: IMG_5547.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5547.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>6114875
Why is she wearing a burka wtf?
>>
>>6115131
Because she went to the desert...
>>
>>6115124
>Winter coat Mexican single
>Street Mexican 3-pack exclusive
>Street Rebel girl single
>Winter coat Rebel girl exclusive
Fucking morons
>>
>>6114883
>OP asks legitimate question about female action figures
>fuck off, peon

Its summer somewhere in the world, right?
>>
>>6115209
>Repeats a thread we have had a billion times
>star wars image
>image.jpg filename

>not peon
Lurk more, newfag.
>>
>>6114920

cause they're shit characters who haven't stayed around long enough for nostalgia to override their shit.
>>
this cost $249.99.

yep little girls are not going to get this.
>>
Sexism of white American male

In fact all of my visit to shops, all I saw is nonwhite people picking Jym and princess Leila by the boat load
>>
>>6114875
Depends where you live and what they're stocking. There's nothing that says for fact that female figures shelfwarm, literally no facts. Rey was non existent in all the TRUs I went to and that weird alien was shelf warming instead.
>>
Awful, inaccurate faces. Hasbro and Mattel love square jaws and piles of makeup, making every female character look like a middle aged drag queen.

Also, things like Stormtroopers and Sith lords are always going to sell better than normal humans in normal clothes.
>>
>>6114875

Figma is literally built on selling female figures.

The thing is though, they know who they're selling to. Girls generally aren't interested in action figures. But weeaboos love lewd girls doing lewd things lewdly.
>>
>>6115328
THIS. I don't even bother with black series human characters because they look fuck-all like the actors or like Han Solo and Luke had a stroke. The helmeted, droid and alien characters look okay because they don't have to worry about a likeness. I just get Japanese figures usually anyway because the quality at the 6" scale is so much better, I only get cheapo Stormtroopers because the sculpts are passable and they're cheap.
>>
>>6115328
This.I really want a jyn figure but the damn face is awful.
>>
>>6115329
I did say action figures, not figures like Figma. Figma are better quality either way.
>>
>>6114875
Cuz Jyn sucks
>>
File: star-wars-rey-mask-pointofgeeks.jpg (46KB, 618x330px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-rey-mask-pointofgeeks.jpg
46KB, 618x330px
>>6115333
Masked Rey is best Rey?
>>
>>6115378
No Rey is better
>>
File: FIGURE-022425.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-022425.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>6115378
If it's not Figurarts Rey, then yes, and even she comes with a facemask.
>>
>>6115371
Jyn was the least interesting character in the movie, honestly. They gay asians were the best.
>>
>>6115432
>gay asians were the best
Figuarts when?
>>
>>6115446
>>6115432

Were they actually gay or just two old Asian manbuddies? There is a fine line.
>>
>>6115454
They weren't gay, we just live in a world where men that express platonic friendship for each other is immediately seen as sexual because that's how stunted our post-modern culture has become.
>>
File: seyiku.jpg (10KB, 156x182px) Image search: [Google]
seyiku.jpg
10KB, 156x182px
>>6114904
>go to stores during christmas season to look for some figures
>transformers section is next to star wars so all the sabershit is next to where i'm looking if the vietnamese slaves didn't fuck up the paint of what I'm picking up
>watch girl, about 5 or so, asking her dad for a darth columbine lightsaber
>he pretty much tells her: "those are for boys let's looks at the dolls lmao"
>say nothing because fuck star wars
>hear her start sobbing as they leave
The patriarchy wins once again.
>>
>>6115475
>things that never happen and never will happen.
>>
>>6115478
>implying it's a rarity to see kids running around every part of the store during christmas
Leave the basement.
>>
>>6115485
>missing the point this hard
did you do it on purpose or are you just stupid?
>>
>>6115460
If my friend was Donnie Yen, i'd be gay too. Jus sayin.
>>
>>6114875
Because despite SJW protests, girls don't buy all that many action figures. I think in general Hasbro just needs to do a better job of balancing cases.

>>6114986
>Best to stick to only robots and technologies, no sentient organics of earth.
This.
>>
File: 4L_VBqKZxRR.jpg (132KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
4L_VBqKZxRR.jpg
132KB, 612x380px
>>6114901
my Toys R US still has easily 20 fucking Zuvios I don't know what they are supposed to do with this shit? what happens when a figure just /never/ sells
>>
>>6115804
They go to a discount chain
>>
>>6114875
I was at Walmart yesterday and this is the second time since Black series started that I've seen more than a single case worth on shelves. There were roughly 60 out which is fucking incredible.

Sadly, the breakdown was like 2/3 R1 and 1/3 TFA. R1 was split pretty evenly between Jyn, Cassian, Krennic, and Death Trooper. TFA was the repack Kylo and Rey with ye olde and dusty Zuvio and Guavian from last year. No Finns, surprisingly enough.

On the other side of the aisle, behind some TransFormers, was hidden 3 Scarif Troopers. I think those were selling OK on eBay so I picked up up for trades. If not, I'll just dump them back at Walmart a month from now.

For what it's worth, I like the Jyn figure, but I have a fucking case that's never going to sell as long as they're shelfwarming at $18 at Target so I have enough of them.
>>
>>6115885
>I think those were selling OK on eBay so I picked up up for trades. If not, I'll just dump them back at Walmart a month from now.

I'm still kind of ashamed to do stuff like this. But we just don't get most toys where I live and it's a fool's game to order a case online with the intent of parting out what i don't want.
>>
>>6115279
Horny, sad, lonely, basement dwelling neckbeards might though
>>
Because little boys like to smack super man against darth Vader. Not Leia against storm.
>>
>>6115309
Kek good one
>>
>>6115804
Was it really necessary to give the fucking space vietnamese a figure? Why couldn't they make that Ithano guy instead?
>>
>>6114875
it's almost as if girls don't buy action figures and all those years of bitching was just for bitching's sake.
>>
>>6114875
I saw her Lego figure on sale for $19. She doesn't even have useful parts, as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>6115378
Isn't that Nausicaa?
>>
I'd buy a lot more female legends if they improved the female buck.

Black series is shit in general so I don't buy any of those.
>>
because demand has over-met that need. There's little to no demand. The demand is like a niche
>>
>>6115475
Good for her dad. He just stopped that little shit from growing up into a FtM tranny
>>
>>6115926
>implying I can fap to that man jaw
I'm a degenerate, not a fag
>>
>>6116138
>man jaw

nah. man jaws is a valid complaint about a lot of figures and a lot of 3dpd actresses, but not here

man cheekbones maybe
>>
File: 1415166006912.jpg (121KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1415166006912.jpg
121KB, 1366x768px
>>6114977
This is a story I can buy but has anyone made an action figure of a non empowers/submissive female character?
>>
File: Mara Jade Black Series.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mara Jade Black Series.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>6114875
Rey and Jyn are both unlikable characters.

Personally, as a kid I didn't care, I wanted the characters of whatever series regardless of gender.
>>
I wish this was true where I am. I can't find the DC multiverse BvS Wonder Woman anywhere. Instead, there are an uncountable number of Prison Luthor, Deadshot, TDKR Batman and Mutant Leader just warming shelves and pegs.

Is there any particular reason toy companies make as many figures of minor characters as major ones? Because from my experience they never sell.
>>
>>6114875
sexism
>>
>>6114875
Well, she was actually pretty cool character but even that won't sell a really shitty melted crayon take on her likeness.
>>
>>6116698
Are there any human Black Series figures that have decent faces?
>>
>>6116700
The older ones like Han and pilot luke are decent.
>>
>>6116062
the charm of a film in the edit room while the toys are being produced. They had a decent role/cameo originally but it got cut due to time. It's a big reason Hasbro held off on some of the Rebel One Aliens for the 6inch line because they didn't want a another selfwarmer because they cut his scene.
>>
>>6116174
This gets dicey because we need to set the terms of what you are asking.
As I take it yes, the 80s had female figures that would meet that criteria, April O'Neil of TMNT fame comes to mind where she was just basically a fangirl that got kidnap a lot.
>>
>>6115804
Usually you mark them down to stupid levels until they're gone.
>>
>>6114875
Those are sjw bait, people who buy toys will never fall for those
>>
>>6116700
The ones with helmets.
>>
>>6116700
The sculpts are usually fine. It's the paint job (or lack thereof) that makes them look like shit.
>>
>>6114875

Because they're bland and boring.

Lightsaber colorful female figures sell well

Nobody cares about a random bland figure with street clothes and a small pistol that happens to be female.

Same reason why Finn didnt sell. Because it was BORING
>>
>>6117216
This

There were plenty of other female star wars figures that sold very well in other lines

however I would also say some adults/parents are prudes and some of them get weirded out when a boy plays with a female action figure, maybe its too close to playing with dolls or they think it turns into weird sex shit, who knows. A lot of times they will just default to a male character when buying a gift
>>
File: 1482696638409.jpg (1MB, 3072x3085px) Image search: [Google]
1482696638409.jpg
1MB, 3072x3085px
>>6114879
>extremely underrated post.
>>
What are some good, really well articulated female figures? Preferably not anime but that's ok too.
>>
>>6114920
>Rey
I would have believed you if you hadn't included Rey.
People were bitching #WeresRey for almost a full year do to not being able to find her anywhere.
>>
>>6117216
I like TFA and Rogue One, but I really do think Disney needs to find some better costume designers. The original trilogy had a lot of iconic designs. And If I had to say one positive thing about the prequels, there's a lot of unique visuals there.
>>
File: 1434730714391cb.jpg (557KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1434730714391cb.jpg
557KB, 1050x1050px
>>6114922
10/10 Quality post right there, anon.
>>
>>6114936
>The only female action figures that sell are heavily sexualized ones
I now wish to buy 50 of those.
>>
Because it's an absolutely terrible non-character.
>>
File: CRtDhMkWIAAh6NKa.jpg (239KB, 607x1156px) Image search: [Google]
CRtDhMkWIAAh6NKa.jpg
239KB, 607x1156px
>>6114969
>Best not to think about it.
If Disney thinks about it why shouldn't the fans?
>image somewhat related.
>>
>>6115926
>thinking horny basement dwellers want a drab, depressing, independent woman who don't need no man sitting on their shelf for $250
>>
>>6117332
If it's posable and comes with a set of dudes you can afford then yeah, rich guys will buy them for posing possibilities.
>>
File: smell it.jpg (370KB, 1354x1583px) Image search: [Google]
smell it.jpg
370KB, 1354x1583px
>>6115378
Wrong, interrogation Rey is best Rey.
>>
>>6114875
female action figures should come with the most accessories, if Jynn came packaged with 6 guns and interchangeable head it would sell like crazy.
>>
>>6115804
>what happens when a figure just /never/ sells
They get sent to discount stores like Ross about a year later. I just picked up a $20 TFA Black series Rey and bb8 for only $5 at Ross this week which is strange since all my local stores were sold out of Rey for almost a year. I guess they might not have sold as well in other areas.
>>
>>6117373
Unsold cases only.
So they pretty much had to have everything at one point.
>>
File: boushh.jpg (116KB, 328x700px) Image search: [Google]
boushh.jpg
116KB, 328x700px
Everyone I knew liked this figure as a kid,so I guess you just have to do something cool to make kids proudly proclaim a princess leia toy as one of their favorites.
>>
>>6117380
Looks like Donnie Yen's character
>>
File: Trolls 6.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Trolls 6.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>6115475
Don't worry dude I see little girls, and pre-teen girls in the boys section all the time checking out Star Wars,and Marval toys.
I've never seen a little boy in the girls section checking out Barbie tho.
When the Movie Trolls came out I saw a little boy grab a pink Troll doll , and his mother took it out of his hands. The father handed him an angry looking colorless male plush Troll, and told him "Get this one.The other one looks like a doll". The little boy didn't like the male stuffed animal, and tried reaching for the pink Troll doll. His mother said "Stop", and he walked from the toy section empty handed.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (11KB, 153x156px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
11KB, 153x156px
>>6117380
>I guess you just have to do something cool to make kids proudly proclaim a princess leia toy as one of their favorites.
You mean like making it look a man?
>>
>>6117402

Patrick Warburton?
>>
>>6115475
hahahaha!

But no, seriously. Fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_1747.jpg (484KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1747.jpg
484KB, 1200x1600px
>>6115804
TRU just lets it sit there and not order anything new. Missed out on several waves since TRU are jackasses and don't realize they need to get the 20 something of the same figure that's been on the shelf for a year put on clearance. Only time I go for TRU to get figs is to get exclusives or NECA since I don't have an FYE within 25 miles of me.
>>
The real "problem" is that the reality is boys want action figures, and boys aren't that interested in females. They like aliens and dinosaurs and monsters and they like to put themselves in the place of cool male heroes. Yeah, of course there's little girls that like action figures. The boys just outnumber them greatly. It's just how being a kid works. There is no sexist agenda or patriarchal conspiracy. Get real.
>>
>>6115926
I'm no basement dweller, but I am lonely and I'm getting it.
>>
>>6116700
Rey was decent, Jango was decent, Old man Solo was okay and the current unmasked Kylo Ren is okay. The Poe from the Target two-pack was a big step up from the other Poe release, but he's still barely recognizable as Oscar Isaac. Outside those, the rest of the newer ones suck ass. Looks like the Kenobi and Lando figures might be pretty decent, but I've only seen the promotional shots.

BTW there will never be a decent Black Series likeness of Luke, so give up now and get the SH Figuarts like I did (the ANH one).
>>
>>6116698
she was barely even a character, to the point where she had no actual personality beyond "this is the girl that does thing"
>>
>>6116698

She was better than Rey for sure. Rey was just an abomination of a scriptwriter's fart.
>>
>>6114875
There is literally 30 Cassian boxes where I went. Go back /pol/ snownigger.
>>
>>6116698
Character? You mean the character of "GIRL LEADER WHO LEADS BAND OF BORING REBELS"? The whole reason the entire cast is minorities is because the writers are lazy racist fucks who think the content of someone's character is based solely on race, gender, and sexual orientation and therefore don't need to have personality or depth. Jyn's dad was a more interesting character, but screw focusing on that aspect of the "story" because he's a white male! Can't have that! I hope Rogue One toys stay in clearance bins for the next 2 years and hollywood gets off their ass and makes CHARACTERS again.
>>
>>6117305
>iconic designs
That's why they keep mimicking them for the new stuff.

>>6117373
SJWs complained when they couldn't find Rey anywhere and that it was sexist. Now she's on clearance. KEK
>>
>>6118494
Wasn't it for Force Awakens where Abrams said that they only put in minorities into the series because all the people in charge of the movie and writing it were all white males?
Talk about throwing them a bone.
>>
tekken female figures when//>?
>>
>>6117394

> boy wants to buy plastic vagina
> forced to only play with male dolls by parents
> grows up gay
> plays with real males
> parents devastated

Fucking parenting fail.
>>
>>6117325
What exactly is that image implying?
>>
>>6114875
female anime figures move like wildfire, the problem with these figures is that human characters are boring as fuck usually(design wise) and if they do have good designs they never look right at that price point. Unless they are a trooper variant, they will always shelfwarm.

>Rey
sold but had BB-8
>Jyn
cool design but barely looks like her
>Finn, Poe and Cassian
clogged shelves forever
>FN-2187
Off the shelves immediately.
>Zuvio
Shit design, Found everwhere
>Guavian
Cool design, Literal who
>>
>>6118677
desu if there was a Jyn or Cassian SHF I would buy the sheeeit out of it
>>
>>6116742
Rare as fuck. My father spent a year trying to find one.

Thanks Dad rip ;_;
>>
>>6118661
>Finn is black, but on the hero's side
>Vader is black, but a villain
Pottery
>>
>>6118733
Finn uh isn't on either of those mugs
>>
>>6118677
Weirdly enough, I found a 2187 sitting at a WM today in a very urban neighborhood. I almost bought him just to have an extra for something down the road. I did grab an extra 2199 I found at Target for 70% off.
>>
File: WW.jpg (155KB, 493x900px) Image search: [Google]
WW.jpg
155KB, 493x900px
I dunno, I can't find anything of Wonder Woman anywhere. Even the cheap ones like this, which I imagine aren't bought by collectors.
>>
>>6118978
I would see the cheap one you posted from time to time but I never saw the Multiverse 6" or 12" Wonder Woman. Harley Quinn also sold well. There's a pile of Deadshots at my local Target on clearance but people bought up Harley.
>>
all my jap action figures are female and they're not particularly lewd. just CUTE
>>
>>6114875
because they over estimate how much demand there is for them and over saturate the market.
>>
>>6118677
Is FN worth it? For £13?
>>
File: We_Stah_Wahz_Naw.gif (2MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
We_Stah_Wahz_Naw.gif
2MB, 500x275px
>>6118555
>>
>>6118155
holy fuck, cop that solo and sell it to me
>>
>>6114875
Um several marvel legend figures of females and even black series ashoka were pretty rare/hard to find. It just depends on the character honestly. Literal who's don't sell.
>>
>>6121076
Ha, I thought the same thing when I saw it a few days back. All I find in stores now is Old Solo. Only young Solo I ever saw in stores was the $50 over priced one that came with the Who shot first green Alien toy.
>>
>>6121115
BBTS had them marked down to $10 when wave 3 came out (he was repacked from wave 2). I bought like a dozen but couldn't get $15 for them for months so I boxed them up. Then TFA hits and poorfags everywhere are bending over backwards to pay $50 or more. Ridiculous this market is.
>>
File: diego-luna.jpg (40KB, 759x450px) Image search: [Google]
diego-luna.jpg
40KB, 759x450px
>>6114875
Manny Bothans is peg warming in my locale to be fair
>>
>>6119281
I will give you a warning, I have three and each has the same issue. The helmet is a little more snug than when they did Han/Luke stormtroopers that were specifically sculpted for those heads. The white inside marked up the head all over the place. I was able to wipe it off, but it happened to all three figures so just be aware this may happen.
>>
>>6121076
Thisa was over a year ago. Found a Solo at walmart clearance though a few months back. That guy shelf warmed for so long I didn't bother picking him up at the time. Then I saw the online price after he was no longer on the shelf. I kinda want a slave leia now too.
>>
>>6114875
At all my local stores the main characters shelf warm, and characters like Revan and Ashoka are non-existant. Also troopers sell like hot cakes
>>
>>6118164
And then comes the problem that there seems to be this push for a narrative to make girls out to be just like boys.

I just saw a commercial for Star Wars toys and it featured almost all girls.
>>
>>6114875
They made a shit ton of the Rogue One wave. They are all shelf warming except K2SO.
>>
Just got the MAFEX Boba Fett. I can't see the Figuarts topping this or even being as good as. Maybe articulation range (the mafex is acceptable) and the helmet sculpt, but definitely not overall sculpt, detail and paint if they Jango it. This guy is pretty much perfect.
>>
>>6122491
Which one did you get? I'm having trouble deciding between the versions, and I'm trying to talk myself into just one.
>>
>>6121738
Those aren't targeting girls, they're targeting their parents. It's a better business model to bring in the fringe of girls who want to play with boy dolls, but they need the girls' parents to be on-board with it.

By showing them commercials featuring girls doing prohibited things, the parents are conditioned to think that they need to let their daughters do what's cool. Which is play with boy dolls.
>>
>>6114875

Islamic brainwashing?
>>
>>6114875
I'm pretty sure the waifu shit sells well.
>>
>>6122508
Why would a commercial convince a mother to let her daughter be a scientist when catholic schools have been doing it for years successfully?
>>
>>6122546
>based Islam
>>
File: Fotor_148422127069516.jpg (1MB, 3163x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148422127069516.jpg
1MB, 3163x2988px
>>6122504
Just get the Empire version. Fett goes out like a chump in Jedi, and nobody wants to be remembered for being a chump.
>>
>>6114955
>Rey sold well
BB-8 sold well
>>
>>6123300

The waist pouches on the Empire version hide his leg joints better, too. And if you're a fan of the dull/aged color scheme there's that.
>>
File: watwat.png (39KB, 164x157px) Image search: [Google]
watwat.png
39KB, 164x157px
>>6114875
Uh-huh, because white people are racists and misogynist.

We all know that's you want to say OP, now go to your tumblr and spread your SJW there.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.