[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get companies to make the toys we want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2772.jpg (162KB, 493x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2772.jpg
162KB, 493x682px
How do we get companies to make the toys we want?
>>
>>6114640
Fans got Neca to make Scarface after asking for a figure hundreds and hundreds of times, but then again, Neca already works with Predators and already had the body mold necessary.
Still, making sure that as many people as possible ask for the same toy can only help.
>>
By creating a toy company.
I wanted Dark Souls and showa Kamen Rider SD figurines, so I've started making them.
>>
>>6114677
Are they for sale?
;D
>>
>>6114677
>showa Kamen Rider SD figurines
WFC hasn't made any you want? I see toku WFC listed on mandarake pretty frequently.
>>
>>6114682
In a few months.
>>
>>6114687
It's hard to get all 9 riders in the same style. Seems easy for Hesei but not Showa.
>>
>>6114677
I love you, I've wanted the Sun Knight as a figure for so long I hope you're working on him.
>>
>>6114640
>>
>>6114682
>>6114692
For about five minutes before that cease and desist hits, amirite?
>>
>>6114677
Can you make Asura's Wrath figures? If you do you can have all my moneys.
>>
>>6116920
He could actually take a chance and produce something that isn't a total theft of someone else's hard work, but he'll never do it because he knows that his own ideas are shit and that the only way to get anything in life is for him to leech off of someone else's ideas.
>>
>>6117046
Nah, it has nothing to do with OC ideas being shit, it has everything to do with people only wanting to buy toys of characters that member berries talk to you about.
Member Chewbacca?
>>
>>6117046
Nice projection there, bud, considering you know absolutely nothing about me.
1 - If you think that it's easy to sculpt something just cause you didn't design it, you're an absolute idiot;
2 - Why would I mention designs of my own on a thread about making specific licensed characters?!

You're quite the shitposter, faggypants.
>>
>>6114677
Are you tht guy that makes dark souls SD minifig ?
I saw that once.
>>
>>6116601
>Funko

More like "fukno."
>>
>>6114640
Memes on Tumblr. They google search potential ideas to gauge pop-culture value. Right now they're stuck in the 80s.
>>
>>6117056
Yeah I member
>>
>>6118058
Tumblr? What forced meme is this?
>>
>>6117753
You're going to lose those SJW sales saying shit like faggypants.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.