[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean toys discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

I've recently gotten into Tobots and Turning mecard.
Any other korean toys I should look into? Any type/genre is fine.
>>
sweet baby jesus that thing is B R A V E
>>
>>6108979
Son of bitch Japan
Japan is pig disgusting
>>
>>6108996
It's name is tobot deltatron if you want to look it up. I've got it and tobot quadran coming to me in the mail soon.
I've played rough deltatron in real life and it's really nice and solid.
>>
>>6109003
Rough = with.
Autocorrect sorry
>>
>>6108979
This gives me weird Road Cesar vibes
>>
CROSSATTACKER
BEST ATTACKER
https://youtu.be/UzrgkmSDAK0
>>
>>6109061
Wow I've never seen a combiner combine like that. Thanks!
>>
>>6109061
Those two are awesome, and oh my god the Super combination with the other one actually puts on its helmet by hand fuck yes.
>>
>>6108979
>buying cheap korean made transformers knockoffs
And I thought /toy/ had standards.
>>
>>6109329
>knockoffs
>doesn't copy any Hashit design at all

Jin's trying too hard to troll, as usual. Post butthurt photoshops again, you retard! You might be /toy/'s most frequent troll but you are very bad at trolling.

>muh advice
>I can't shut up about the same old shit
>photoshop text
>wah Collection DX wouldn't hire me and Fwoosh banned me, it wasn't my fault at all
>ZOEE QUUIIIIINNNNN
>momwife won't let me go to Botcon, women are evil

Fuck you.
>>
>>6108979
Korean toys are overpriced for me to really know for sure. I live in Koreatown and one figure costs like $50
>>
>>6109333
dammit i chuckled
>>
>>6109335
This

Korean transforming toys usually have insanely cool transformations, but theyre all too expensive and Fisher Price looking.
>>
My in laws are Korean and her nephews have a few from this series >>6109061 (I think?), and damn the build quality and even the engineering for the transformations are amazing.

They really put the recent dx sentai mechs to shame, as they actually end up looking like the source material.

Though they are crazy expensive for kids toys, especially as they aren't even relying on an IP that has been around forever like Transformers or Sentai.
>>
>the cars are just stuck into it
>>
Looks better than most Transformers and Power Ranger/Sentai shit.
>>
>>6109425
>on an IP
It's based on licensed Korean cars.

I have seen them on Singapore shelves for a long time but didn't buy any of them. Their prices are more tightly controlled than Transformers, surprisingly.
>>
>>6109061
So where can we get this stuff? A quick look at Mandarake and HLJ didn't turn up "Biklonz". Any Korean online store or other asian store to recommend? I live in Asia too, so I'm hoping I can get this stuff relatively cheap.
>>
>>6109454
Gmarket aka Korean taobao/ebay
>>
>>6109457
Thanks anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
i picked up tobot adventure z at tf-con chicago and he is fucking amazing.
if you have some questions ask away
>>
>>6109117
I thought it was going to just be a standard Symmetrical Docking but it was actually a Diagonal Docking
>>
>>6109454
Gmarket normally has really high shipping. But I haven't tried to ship inside asia.
I offered mine from ebay. Becareful who you order from (check feedback etc) because bootlegs do exist.
>>
>>6109534
Is he the guy with the rubber band bullets? I think that's so awesome cos it doesn't matter if you lose the "bullet".
How do you find the feet? I heard his feet were a bit weird with using a wheel for a heel.
He looks really great
>>
>>6109582
There's a 50% off international shipping for the asian market right now. I saw the figure on, just wondering if I should pull the trigger.
>>
>>6109061
Man, I watched all his Biklonz videos and now I'm looking on Amazon and jesus christ /toy/ don't do this to my wallet I have loans to pay.
>>
>>6109583
I never really had any problems with the feet, the only problem is if you fully extend the legs he kinda slumps forward. Otherwise he's great, especially for thirty bucks.
>>
There are actually 3DCG cartoons of these toylines, not my taste though.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxAqlO4zbr3OI8YEqaVvBbTSL1hHRIAC6
>>
>>6109061
If it had an ankle swivel it'd have damn near perfect articulation for a combiner
>>
>>6109684
Which one were you looking at getting?
>>
>>6109816
Turning Mecard's not too bad.
>>
>>6108979
Obari Workout/10
>>
>>6109767
They are much cheaper off of Gmarket.
>>
>>6110496
The Cross attacker one isn't available for international shipping fml.
>>
>>6109333
>jin posting
please get banned already.
>>
>>6109437
That's because they also cost a fortune.
>>
>>6110095
Cross Attacker, Scorpio and Taurus. Maybe either Leo or Aries just to enjoy the gimmick. I saw a review with Ursa and he seems pretty meh. Same with Infinity.
>>
>Mecard
>Tobot.

Why not buy the best of both worlds?

I ned this.
>>
>>6111351
Wow. Does that one pop open like the others when it goes over a card, or does it have a different gimmick like the big ones that pop open when a car drives through them?
>>
>>6111385
That one's a regular transformer because Tero is one of the main characters.

Pic Related is the actual mecard toy. What they do is that they drive over the card and, in the process of transforming, grab the card, TURNING the CARD over.

Get it?
>>
>Shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWOHwHcH5g
>>
>>6111402
Fastford to about 8.20 to see the toy review part
>>
>>6111397
Thank you, I didn't know they also had regular transformers.
They're insanely expensive in my country. Like $49 on sale!
I'm going to pick some up when I stop over in korea this year on the way to Europe
>>
>>6109534
Just saw this review.
https://youtu.be/NHsmIIu0RN4
I sorta wish I didn't cos now I want to get him
>>
>>6112957
dude if you can find him fucking get him, he is by far the best toy ass toy ive gotten in years
>>
File: seiyu toys (1).jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
seiyu toys (1).jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>6111116
I was speaking about MPs, third party, and other high end transforming robots.
>>
My tobots arrived! They're really cool.
However one of their stickers keeps coming off. What should I do about this? I was thinking about putting a coat of clear nail polish on. But wasn't sure if it would damage the plastic
>>
>>6118685
It won't damage the plastic but I don't know how effective it will be as a protective layer.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.