[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orange Transparent Chainsaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (172KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 900x675px
Orange

Transparent

Chainsaw
>>
>>6107467
those pieces are no fun. i use them as a holding weapon, a weapon mod; and you know that thing where you use the Exo Force robot arms and use them for fingers to build a hand and the arms have that hole in them? i put the chainsaws in there and they just dont work to me
>>
>>6107467
oh hell yeah. I've been on an IP2002 trip lately
>>
One day science will grant us

orange transparent chainsaws
>>
Ice Planet 2002 was such an awesome line!

Back when Lego was original and didn't have to buy stupid licenses to remain relevant.
>>
>>6107467
it's a Laser Chainsaw, buddy
>>
>>6110241
is hot cause its cutting ice,
tis glowing like the fire
>>
>That face when you remember that Lego space had a persistent universe from 1987-1998. With an ever evolving space police vs Blacktron/UFO vs Civilian dynamic.
>Or that Lego threw in Ice Planet 2002 into Lego Racers despite the game being released four years after the line ended because fanservice.

Man, I would kill for an official Blacktron 3 line, or for Lego to fully embrace it's old IP's past a Johnny Thunder Cameo in the Lego Movie, and even then he was relegated to a background character. Not even mentioned in passing during the Master Builder meeting >.>
>>
>>6111500
Im Batman
>>
Post more Transparent Neon goodness
>>
File: 8120398278_1d45fd76c2_b.jpg (414KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
8120398278_1d45fd76c2_b.jpg
414KB, 1024x768px
I will not let this thread derail into a shitpost contest dammit!
>>
>>6111531
It already was shitposting from the start.
>>
>>6111500
Source of pic?
>>
>>6109856
Well, this is a strange comment. First, your comment assumes that kids would be aware of the difference between OG and licensed content. Then, your comment assumes that kids cannot have OG thoughts when playing with licensed content.

So, no you didn't fix my comment, lil man, you misinterpreted it.

The crux of my comment (as it seems I have no choice but to spell out for you, lil man) is that Lego should have not abandoned it's OG content. For the most part, I have no problem with licensed content making it into Lego.
>>
File: Ice Planet Daniel Olsen.png (303KB, 1169x827px) Image search: [Google]
Ice Planet Daniel Olsen.png
303KB, 1169x827px
>>6111763
It's from Deviantart, Check the file name for the artists details.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.