[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

child labor edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Articulated-Icons-213.jpg (611KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Articulated-Icons-213.jpg
611KB, 800x1067px
child labor edition
>>
File: 34.jpg (200KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
200KB, 1500x1500px
i got seven different ones coming, next month can't get here soon enough
>>
wow no gloves? germ central

someone tell them to stop fukn up monsterarts paint jobs
>>
>>6106428
She looks young, but not necessarily a child. Even if it is, she gets to help provide for her family. That's nice. People think child labor is the worst thing, but as long as they get compensated it's a way to help out. When they get paid pennies is when it's not ideal, but if they job matches the pay then that's how it goes...
>>
>>6106428
That's no child. That's a 20-something year old woman. I can tell, I'm asian trust me.

I can see why you'd be confused. Some of my friends and family (the women mostly, mid 20s to early 30s) could pass as middle schoolers with the right clothes, hairstyles, and a little bit of makeup.
>>
>>6106437
I'm excited for my big order, but damn am I scared of customs. 4H always manage to avoid duties so I'm hoping Fwoosh can too. I know Hasbro also takes care of duties on their end, hence pricey shipping, so Ideally that's the case here too
>>
>>6106428

The idea that we pack toys carefully and treat them gingerly to avoid paint rub is kind of ironic considering the parts just get thrown in a bin at the factory waiting to be assembled
>>
>>6106428
>child labor edition
What is anything made in China?
>>
>>6106428

Is China just a land of nothing but factories?
>>
>>6106520
and food stands
>>
So these are being sent out february?
>>
>>6106428
>subject in name field
>>
>>6106428
That's an adult.
>>
>>6106564
and traffic
>>
>>6106490
>The idea that we pack toys carefully and treat them gingerly
Maybe you do, but I'm well aware of the fact that even the cheapest of toys have durable paint and plastic and just drop them in various bins for storage.
>>
>>6106458
Always wondered about the trope in anime where adults disguise themselves as high schoolers and such yet being convincing. Neoteny ftw.
>>
Ended up adding a few figures in the end to my order. Originally I wasn't going to get any samurai but threw on the undead Ronin and silver samurai. Hope these arrive soon.
>>
>>6111618

I know a 40 year old japanese woman that could pass for a freshman in high school. It would take a pretty good pile of makeup, though.
>>
>>6111923
Is she hot?
>>
>>6106437
I only ordered 3, I was going to order 3 more but the KS closed before I could. FUCK ME.
>>
>>6112081
can I have one?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.