[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars black series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Have a shit ton of Star Wars black series 6 in and 3.75 inch action figures that I want to get rid of. How/where can I sell them for maximum prophet?
>>
File: ABSO.jpg (62KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
ABSO.jpg
62KB, 531x471px
>>6106312
>How/where can I sell them for maximum prophet?
>>
>>6106312
donate them
currency is a ponzi scheme created by greedy elves called jews
>>
>>6106312
Not BST or (povert)eBay, that's for sure.
>>
craigslist
>>
>>6106400
Seriously, though, a local flea market in late spring maybe. Space is usually pretty cheap and if you can move them all the fixed cost will be less than the Jewing from PreyPal, FeeBay, and their army of street urchins.
>>
>>6106332
>baaw I want them at below retail

get a job
>>
assuming you bought them at retail price and your time is worth anything then it's unlikely you'll make any profit anywhere you sell them
>>
>>6106415
wooosh!
>>
File: kek.jpg (282KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282KB, 1920x1200px
>>6106332
>>6106415
>>6106436
>>
By "maximum profit," do you mean "come out of it with more money than you spent on them," or just "at least get SOMETHING for them?" Because the first one isn't going to happen, no matter where you sell them. Despite what clickbait may tell you, reselling toys for profit is a pretty worthless endeavor.
>>
>>6106312
What a bad thread, saged
>>
>>6106542
This all the time you will break even at best if you count your money
>>
>>6106312
who the fuck would want a blank bobba? lol
>>
File: 20170103_174302.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170103_174302.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>6106312
>>
File: SW1.jpg (160KB, 930x654px) Image search: [Google]
SW1.jpg
160KB, 930x654px
>>6106550
those who want to recolor their own sonichu fett

there's like a whole subset of the cosplay community that dresses as original donut steel mandalorians so it makes sense that there would be toys for them to customize too
>>
I'm surprised /toy/ cares about scalpers or cost of toys, since 85% of the idiot son this board are teens who just spend mommy and daddy's money like it grew on a tree anyway. They have no concept of the value of a dollar because everything is techncilaly free to them.
>>
>>6106604
t. underage
>>
>>6106312
I mean what do you have? I'd be interested honestly.
>>
File: 469489.png (198KB, 1190x838px) Image search: [Google]
469489.png
198KB, 1190x838px
>>6106586
They put all that work into their costumes and then they can't be bothered to lose any weight
>>
>>6106608
yeah you are.
>>
>>6106646
Baby comeback lol
>>
>>6106648
Get a job and earn your money, don't leech off mommy anymore.
>>
>>6106658
That's better you're learning, project more please
>>
>>6106662
on second thought, it's better that illegals come here and take jobs. They're likely to do those jobs better than a lazy clueless bitch such as yourself.

Also, U MAD. Stay mad, bitch, your tears are tasty.
>>
>>6106700
>Also, U MAD.
Said the upset fellow. :^)
>>
>>6106604
im an adult that has no concept of the value of a dollar cause im overpaid in a job that only i can do
>>
>>6106626
Its character accurate. He's cosplaying as Blubbuh Fatt. Boba' redneck cousin.
>>
>>6106415
>paying retail price like a chump
OR you could just stalk Amazon and Target. I got my Ashoka for $8 at Target, and toys go on bogo sales pretty often at all major retailers outlets.
>>
>>6106312
If you are in the UK, Care to help me out?
>>
>>6106604
>not using concept of value using toys
>>
>>6106550
>>6106586
I cant tell if you're trolling or you guys just dont know.
That was the original concept of Boba Fett. To be a super version of the Storm Troopers. He was originally going to be a super soldier that was able to track down the gang for Vader (and had no relation to being a bounty hunter for jabba), and would later be revealed to be Luke and Leia's mother. The white and helmet design calling back to the stormtroopers.

I guess the original concept Lives on in Captain Phasma. She is a super soldier of the FO Storm troopers, but I doubt she will be revealed to be related to anyone important. If she is, that would be interesting.

But yeah. White Boba Fett has existed for years. the older 3.75" line had him with an alternate helmet, and i think threre was also a bust or two made.

he McQuarrie concepts have the "Super Soldier Fett" with different jetpacks, armor, and slightly different helmet, before he was changed into our gunslingin' bounty hunter. Almost every version of the "proto fett" is just a normal Boba painted white because toy companies are cheap. I also remember seeing a McQuarrie concept Chewbacca on store shelves alongside proto Fett after they ran out of background characters to make toys of
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.